Size Queen House Slaves Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiscipleN
DiscipleN
224 Followers

"Depends on who's doing the peeing and for what reason. Let me soak your face sometime, and I'll let you know."

"Yuck! I thought you wanted me hard."

"And clean." She emphasized.

Piss gushed into the bowl. I'm pretty good with my aim despite my handicap. Hard, big dicks have their drawbacks.

After flushing (fuck saving water when there's someone watching!) I wet a washcloth in the sink and wiped my sagging pylon.

The shower door opened, and Nell stepped out naked. "Did you bring a condom?"

"Are you going to bend over the sink and let me pick which hole?"

"Maybe." She must have been as horny as a succubi to suggest wiggle-room in her self-respect.

"Kneel." I sneered pointing at the cold, ceramic tiles before me.

"Not with that attitude, Bucko." Nell wasn't going to submit on a whim, especially not from one of my whims.

"You misunderstand. I hid condoms in a soap container in the cabinet under the sink." The floor tiles before me were also in front of the sink.

She actually smirked! "I'll give you that one." She wouldn't kneel, but she did crouch down. Her eyes stayed locked on my boner until she had to look for the condoms.

Nell tore into the foil packet while her eyes returned to my prick. I fought to repress gloating. She worried, "This is the largest condom I've ever seen."

"Put it on." I jutted my crotch forward.

Her hands went to my cock, taking their time as if measuring me, but really she just wanted some quality time before losing skin to skin contact and giving into my fantasy requirements.

"Gods, I want this in me." Was she role-playing or sincere? Eighteen years of deciphering Nell had left me as uncertain as ever.

"You can suck on it before dressing it."

"Idiot." She snorted. "Saliva would shuck the condom into my pussy within the first strokes."

"Oh." I admitted to my limited experience.

She grinned then, grabbing a dry hand towel before sucking in my prick. Her knees touched the floor. She needed to stabilize her waist so she could bob her head quickly while slurping greedily.

"Whoa!" I nearly tipped over, surprised by and not ready for her randy, face thrusts against my 'wooden handle.' I had to step wider to keep from tumbling down. Another surprise, Nell was gulping on at least six inches of my throbbing prick! "You've been practicing!"

She didn't slow for a reply. I think she wanted to show off. Damn that was hot! I looked as more than half of my prick sank into my sister's mouth! I could feel the tightness of the back of her throat when my fat tip pried it open again and again. It felt crazy good!

As amazing as her gulping throat felt, I wanted more. I wanted what I'd been promised. I let her suck me for another dozen, no, score of seconds, no, thirty seconds before telling her. "Get up and lean over the sink." I grabbed the towel she'd dropped next to her. "I'll put the condom on. It's not my first rodeo."

Perhaps she had hoped to swallow a load of fraternal seed, but she too was horny and needing my big dick to attack her cunt. She stood quickly, her face daring me to piss her off. I toweled my prick dry and then some before rolling the maxi-sheath down to my balls. She watched in the mirror, probably looking for mistakes.

Dropping the towel, I put my left hand to her pussy nest and rubbed a finger along her vulva's slit. She was certainly wet enough! I didn't dally further. "Your cunt feels like your starving for a fuck from me."

"Not from you, asshole." She corrected. "From your undeservedly large dick! If only I could cut the fucker off and animate it, you'd be a eunuch begging to lick my ass."

Nell was in rare form. Horniness must be a good stimulant for the mind, as well as the junk. I was the learner, but I had the big dick. I pressed the rubberized head to her weeping groove and drove slowly, working it up and down with my hand until it nestled in her hidden divot, the entrance to her cunt!

I was really going to do this, poke my big ol' prick into my big sister's hot twat! I hunched with strength, forcing apart wet, inner lips. Nell grunted and then moaned as three fat inches spread apart her cunt. "Soo big...Nnnggghhh. Fuck me, Mister." She urged.

I didn't catch her word of subtle denial. I was too eager to push the rest of my prick up Nell's fuck chute! I didn't thrust as hard as I could, worried about smashing her cervix. I fed her dripping snatch, one inch per second, however! "Fuuuck, Nell. You should have sucked a load from me. I can't guarantee I last long enough to-" I nearly bottomed out when my cock head bumped into her cervix, not too hard I hoped.

"SHIT-TON!!!" She roared! Her body bucked against mine! Her cervix smashed against the plump tip of my dick! The walls of her cunt shuddered along my full length, almost as if sucking it! "OHHH FUCK ME!!" She wailed. She gripped the sink as if a black hole had appeared in the room. Nell heaved in breath after breath, each exhale a fierce swear or grunt!

There could be no doubt of the powerful orgasm that swept through my big sister's shapely figure!

I drew back half of my prick, ready to fully plow her thicket!

Sis wrenched herself around, pulling her quaking sex off of me! She was still gasping from intense pleasure but managed to say. "Now fuck yourself as long as you want." She staggered out the door.

I reached to grab her, anger replacing my arousal, but I withdrew my arm when Dad's voice echoed in my head. "...if I catch word of you mistreating my wife or daughter..."

"You Bitch." I called after her. She probably felt pride for pissing me off so cleverly while advancing to her room and shutting her contented, smug self within.

I sagged my butt down on the toilet lid. I didn't want vengeance nor an orgasm. I wanted what she owed me! Going to and talking with her would only increase her satisfaction - and my frustration. I would have to catch my clever sister when her guard was down.

DiscipleN
DiscipleN
224 Followers
12