Size Queen House Slaves Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unexpectedly, her hands grabbed my 'tits.' They felt great massaging my chest and nipples. She had to put a lot of weight on me, to keep her hips pumping and prevent my savage grip on her neck from toppling her.

Thank the gods my bed had a foam mattress instead of box springs! Our rapacious incest would have scared away every rat and mouse in a hundred yards of our house. The only rat and mouse to remain were slamming their groins together and clamping their mouths shut to keep from waking the two people not boning as fervently as my mother and I.

While continuing to shake Mom by the neck, her moans taking on a wild vibrato, I slapped her peach colored grapefruit on the right with my other hand. Then I spanked her heaving ass. "Work that ass, Whore!" My voice however was anything but angry or dissatisfied. Her heaving cunt felt incredible!

Mom's tightness enveloped me like a flesh, milking machine, with the right amount of female lube for exquisite friction that sent waves of pleasure coursing through our bodies. She rode me with increasing urgency, her breasts wagging and taking occasional slaps while I countered her humps with randy thrusts.

"You feel amazing," I groaned, my free hand exploring her mature figure with medium slaps. "I didn't know being a woman's mount could feel so powerful."

Mom leaned forward. Her lips brushed my ear to whisper, "Powerful for both of us - you pure lump of cock." Her dirty talk sent shivers down my spine, and my prick shuddered inside of her pumping gash.

Our bodies moved together in pleasurable cacophony, our thrusts sometimes in sync, sometimes at odds. Our grinding and heaves grew in intensity. I spanked her curves, her tits, her face before my hand on the back of her neck pulled her face to mine, and I planted a wet kiss on her lips.

She pulled off of my kiss but encouraged me. "I love you taking advantage of my weakness."

I spanked her ass again. "I said work that fat, slut hiney of yours!"

Mom complied, increasing the pace of her movements and throwing her head back in ecstasy as my huge cock filled her completely, again and again. The sensation was almost too much to bear, but we wanted more.

"Faster," she begged. "I need you deeper." She was already bottoming out on my teen pubes,

I did my best, thrusting upward as hard as I could while Mom slammed her cunt down. Our bodies became a blur of motion as we raced towards the edge of orgasm.

"Oh gods, I'm close!" She gasped. "Are you ready?"

I nodded frantically, her fingers digging into my shoulders as she felt her climax's onset. With one terrific thrust, our crotches collided, and we tumbled over the precipice, our bodies rocking with unbridled ecstasy.

My deeply embedded prick gushed thick fluid, copiously created by my balls, into her farthest recesses. I came so hard in my mother's cunt, the stuff literally sprayed out of the stretched vulva sealing my girth, likely because there wasn't much room for it to go, except into her cervix or out the hole my cock had came in. I shuddered with each spurt of hot spunk that my groin muscles forced into her.

Mom mewled and wriggled her hips with delight. "So creamy, My Son, and hot! You cum like a firehose that spews flaming Sterno." She finally rested, crushing her bountiful breasts against my chest. Our lips met again, but she merely brushed mine with hers before turning her head and pressing her ear to my cheek. I wrapped my arms around her naked torso and enjoyed the sensation of the last of my incestuous cum leaking into her flooded pussy.

One of us fell asleep. I won't say who, but the other jostled them awake. Our terrific orgasms had run their course. We both yawned as Mom lifted her satiated cunt off of my now limp penis. "Don't expect a romp this easy, next time you need a big dick nightcap. You were smart to surprise me in the middle of the night, after I'd already cum like crazy in the afternoon." I taunted Mom with my joy of having finally taken her daughter as a fuck slave.

My threat to be a harsher master, next time, glanced off of her strong personality. She smirked in the dim light. "Just make sure, by the time you graduate from university, that your cock isn't the only thing special about you." What a mom! Sheesh.

12