A Mother's Mistake?

Story Info
Mom sends a graphic pic to son by accident?
7.8k words
4.56
76.8k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alpha024
Alpha024
99 Followers

So not sure how to start this off. So I guess I will tell a bit about myself, and then get into why I am here telling this story. My name is Brian, I am 20 years old as of last June, and I come from a rather poor family. With that being said I am also 5' 6" tall, rather stocky, blonde hair blue eyed, and all around average. If you are looking for a blown out of proportion fanatic fantasy, with unreal cock size and boobs bigger than your head this one might not be for you. So like I said I'm pretty average, my cock is about a hand and a half long, and pretty thick. (Sideways like measuring a horse.) No, I have not ever actually measured it with a ruler so I really don't know the exact measurements.

Anyway this story starts 3 days after my 19th birthday. I was sitting at my buddies house chilling with a few friends when my phone went off. It was a picture message from my mom so I swiped it off my screen figuring it was just another pic of my messy room with a text saying this needs to get clean or something. So I swiped it and went back to just hanging out for a few hours.

The next thing I know it is like 6 in the evening and Tyler's mom is rushing us out the door because his dad is on the way home. Which was pretty usual because his dad hated when we were all over because we were too loud, or whatever reason. So I found myself sitting in my ford explorer about to make my way back to my house, when I remembered mom had texted me. so I checked it, and never in my life thought I would see what I saw on the phone.

So to tell you about my mom, She is short like 5 feet even, with brown hair, and a cute Mila Kunis typeface with big brown eyes and a perfect white smile. Her body could only be classified as thick. She is not skinny nor fat, just in the middle. I have seen her in a bathing suite many times over the years so I know she has a bit of a belly, but no dun-lap or any of that. Her boobs are a big B cup or small C cup not exactly sure, and she has a firm shapely ass and toned legs from living in a fifth floor apartment for the last 5 years since my dad ran out. All in all if she wasn't my mom I would definitely file her under milf.

In the picture was my 40 year old mother perched on her bathroom counter facing the mirror. The part that had me sitting there frozen in time as I looked at the picture was the fact she was butt ass naked. Her face wore the dirtiest slut expression I had ever seen, her right boob was completely in view defying age as it stood perky without a hint of sag and her nipple hard enough to cut glass. Her left hand was cupping her left boob and pinching the nipple between her index finger and thumb. My eyes trailed down her tummy to see that she was kneeling on the counter with a knee on each side of the sink. Her short legs spread wide with her right hand resting on her mound. Her middle and ring fingers tucked deep in her opening as her index finger and pinky finger seemed to frame the scene of her pussy like an invitation to look. The caption above her head read, "Oh Daddy, look at what you do to me!!!" with a smiling devil face and a splash emoji.

A tap on the window of my car startled me and caused me to drop my phone. It was Tyler's mom standing outside when I looked up. "Is everything okay sweetie, you look like you've seen a ghost?" Her sweet voice came as I rolled down the window.

"Yeah, everything is fine. Just got a message I never expected to get." I responded.

"Oh, some floozy girl no doubt." She commented.

"No doubt." I smiled.

"So listen, um." She propped herself on the car door. "Tyler and his dad are leaving on a business trip tomorrow evening, and won't be back for two weeks." She said softly. "So, I was thinking about that thing that didn't happen a few months ago, and was hoping that maybe you might want to do a do over?" She asked with a smile.

"Ugh,hmmm." I cleared my throat. "What thing are you referring to?" I faked ignorance, knowing full well she was talking about the time I bent her over her husband's work table in the garage.

"You know what I'm talking about." She let her hand fall to my lap. "But, if you want me to spell it out, I want you to come over and fuck me in every room of the house." She said rubbing my hard cock through my shorts.

"Hmm, I have to check my schedule. Cause you know being a milf fucker is quite demanding." I replied sarcastically.

"Oh, I intend on demanding quite a bit." She smirked, and grabbed my cock roughly.

"Well, I'm sure that I can fit in a slot for you sometime this weekend." I tried my best with a double meaning innuendo.

"I'm sure you can. Now get before my husband gets here and finds me riding your cock in this shity explorer of yours." she withdrew from the window, and I was on my way.

My drive home was a blur. My mind was racing with the possibilities of what Mrs. Gunderson and I could do, and the picture of my mom kept popping into my head. It was tough to focus on the road, but I made it home in one piece. So now to figure out what to do about the photo. Should I go in and confront her, or pretend like I never saw it, or what? I did not have an answer so I figured I would deal with it when I felt the time was right. Or I would see if mom brought it up first.

I walked up the stairs dreadfully, to find my mom and her friend Julie in the kitchen cooking dinner and chatting. As my routine, I went and retrieved a glass from the cup cabinet and took it to the fridge and poured myself some tea.

"Hey, Brian, long time no see." Julie's voice called to me.

"Yeah, I've been busy lately. Trying to spend as much time with the guys as I can before I start college in the fall." I responded.

"Oh, so college is happening this year?" Julie exclaimed.

"Yes, and it's about time. Don't you go giving him a way to weasel out of it either." Mom spun around pointing a red sauce covered spoon at Julie.

"And what..." Julie was cut off by a swift crack of the spoon to her face. "Oh, you bitch!" Julie screamed playfully as she wiped some of the red sauce off of her face and smeared it on mom's arm.

"Well I warned you. I'm extremely happy he's going back to school, and I don't want him to skip past it again." Mom explained as she went back to cooking.

"Well I'm glad he's doing something other than being a slob." Julie said going back to work as well.

I took that as my que to run to my room before I was recruited to do something I did not want to do. Once in the 'Safety Zone' as I liked to call it I booted up my P.C. and was on the hunt for something to do. Slob, yeah as if. I actually made pretty good money for someone without a degree of any kind. I did some freelance coding and web design for a few businesses in town, and had a few other hustles on the side. It was not like I just sat around doing nothing.

Looking through my emails I found a request for a gig rather quickly. It was some guy wanting to know if I did any app design. Apparently one of my old customers was part of his family and saw the website I developed for them, and wanted to hire me if I was up for the work. I emailed back with the bad news that I could do the work, but I simply did not possess the right equipment at the current time, but if he could give me a few months my plan was to set up some things to be able to work on apps, but right now I could not.

Not even a minute after I sent the email I got a reply back.

Well I'm on a deadline to get everything up and running for this startup I just got approved for and I could really use a tech guy on the team. So how about this? You come for a meeting tomorrow morning and if we both think you're a good fit, we'll set you up with an office and everything you'll need. Sound fair?

I agreed, and got the information about the when and where, and was back looking for something to do. I filtered through all of the people wanting free work and found a good quick job. A woman wanted a website for her bakery to try to catch up with the times. So I gave her a call like the email requested.

Ring...ring.."Hello?" The woman's voice came on the line.

"Yes, is this Maggie Sellers?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's me. May I ask who is calling?" She asked back.

"This is Brian Linding, of Linding designs." I responded. "I'm calling regarding your email request about a website you want to develop. Is this a good time to talk?" I explained and asked.

"Oh yes! It's a perfect time. Like I said on the email, I own a small bakery on the far side of town called 'Stellar Treats and More' and I have been looking at doing a few more trendy things like setting up a website and possibly a delivery type thing I'm not exactly sure how far I want to go but definitely want a website to kinda get the name out more." She rambled off.

"Okay sounds good. So, what I like to do is meet in person, and kinda get a feel for who you are and how to sell you on a design that fits your brand. Is that something you're willing to do?"

"Oh yeah, that would be perfect! I'm here at the bakery all night making an order that has to go out in the morning. So you can stop by, and I will take a break to go over everything. If you're okay with that?"

So we agreed that I would be there in around two hours and we would take it from there. I went to work looking at other bakery websites trying to find ideas and get a basic template set up. After about 30 minutes mom called me for dinner.

"I have to go meet a customer after I finish dinner." I announced, as I sat at the table.

"Customer?" Julie asked.

"Oh yes, Brian has started making websites and setting up more tech. Friendly environments for some of the small businesses around town. Trying to bring them up to date with the times." Mom told her, "He really does a good job at it. Sorry, I completely forgot to tell you!"

"Oh damn, and I made that slob comment earlier." Julie hung her head. "I'm sorry Bri, I'm glad you found something you like doing." She directed at me.

"Ah, water under the bridge. Oh and tomorrow morning I have a meeting with a guy about a possible job running his whole tech division of his start up." I chirped.

"Oh, that's nice honey, but don't let it interfere with you going back to school." Mom said. After that the conversation died, and the next thing I knew I was on my way to the bakery for the meeting.

As I drove, the image of the picture reentered my mind. I was doing good at keeping it away, but if my mind was not 100% busy there it was. Damn how was I going to handle this? Mom did not act any differently when I saw her so she must not have even realized she sent it to me. So who was it for? I have not heard about a new guy, and she normally does not keep things from me.

So I had a few things to figure out. Why? Who? When? Why did she send such an incriminating photo to anyone, especially when she was careless about who actually received it? Who would have my mom acting like a cheap slut like this? When did she start keeping things from me? No time to worry about this right now, time to work! I thought as I pulled into the parking lot.

I left everything in the explorer while I went in for the initial meet and greet part.I knocked on the door after realizing it was locked because it was after normal business hours. After waiting for a minute a female voice came from the far side of the building.

"Hey, you can come this way!" the voice called out again. All I could make out in the dim lit lot was a female figure standing by the corner of the bakery. So I walked in that direction, and was led in the backdoor.

"Hey, I'm Maggie." She said turning around as we walked into a small office. "Oh shit, I remember you!" She almost yelled. "You played football for the high school, um, number twenty-six right?"

"Yeah, I think I remember you as well, I believe you were two years ahead of me though." I said in return.

"Yeah but I still go to all the games and help with the trainers from time to time."

"Oh, well that's cool." I said before trying to get back to the point of why I was here. "So, you need help with a website?"

"Yes, I do." She seemed to take a minute to get her thoughts together. "I don't need anything too fancy. Just like, something appealing that showcases what we have and such. Oh, and I need it easy for me to change around in case I have a special sale or deal on certain products and such." She rambled off quickly.

"Okay, so simple, user friendly, probably more social media style rather than a shopping style?"

"Exactly, see you get it. My mom was telling me that I was going to have anyone that worked on it going nuts." she laughed.

"Oh no, it comes with the job. I've had extremely indecisive clients all the way to very, picky and demanding so I completely get it."

After about an hour and a half I was back on the road with everything I needed, and was thinking up a format plan and everything on my way home. When I got there I was exhausted so I went to bed straight away.

I felt an amazing sensation that brought me out of my slumber. As I came to my senses I realized the sensation was coming from my cock. As I looked down I saw the sheets bouncing up and down and heard the wet slurps of an amazing blow job that I was receiving. I drew the sheets back to find my first ever cougar. The amazing red headed amazon Julie herself.

"Good morning sexy!" She withdrew from my cock, smiling with her lust crazed eyes fixed on me.

"Where's my mom?" I asked.

"Oh, she went to the gym. I told her I was going to 'slip it in'. " She laughed. "I guess she thought I meant sleep in." I laughed along with her as she moved to where she was straddling my thighs.

"Well I guess that means we have time and opportunity." I tried to gain my composure.

"Yeah, so all we have between us is air and opportunity." She inhaled a deep breath. "And there just went, the air." She went off into giggles again.

With that I grabbed her sides and rolled us over. Once I had her under me I leaned in and kissed her deeply. As the passion of the kiss grew I let my hands wander over her long body. Starting at her hip slowly exploring her hourglass figure as our tongues fought a battle in her mouth. I worked up to her boobs playing and squeezing them in my hands as I concentrated on the kiss.

"Not that making out with you isn't great, which it is, but I came in here to get fucked, and so far all you've managed to do is drive me crazy with a make-out session." Julie broke off the kiss.

"Oh, well I thought since we had time, this go round we could take is slower." I responded.

"Oh my god, Bri, no sweetie. We don't do the whole slow love making thing. We fuck! If we do the love making then my mind is going to do the whole girlfriend thing and we will never be able to keep this from your mother. Our thing is simple, it's physical, and we move on after, and that's why I come back for another round. If we do anything else I will get all in my feelings and it will never work. You understand?"

"Yeah, I think I get it. You want to be treated as a slut to use and nothing more." I said back.

"Exactly, I will drain your balls anywhere, anytime, but I can't let my emotions get involved." She explained.

"Okay." I growled, as I got to my knees and flipped her over into a face down ass up position.

"Yeah, that's more like it!" She exclaimed.

"Shut up you dirty little whore." I demanded with a stinging swat to her bubbly ass cheek.

"Oh, yessssssssir!"

With that I popped her clit with the tip of my dick. As she squealed from my attack I thrust my head into her opening. Pulling out just to slam all the way in on the second thrust. "Oh, god!" she screamed as I hit bottom. Yanking at her hair I got into a fast hard rhythm that caused smacking sounds to fill the room. As I powered into her soaked cunt she attempted to push back in time with me so I would change up my strokes. So that she could only hold still and take whatever I was going to give her next. For the next ten minutes I continued to demolish her pussy. Giving her full long strokes, then a few short jabs, followed by pulling all the way out and slamming back in. On a few of those I only managed to bend my dick against the outside of her cunt, but twice I stabbed her clit which seemed to drive her wild. At which she begged for more, and every time she made out an actual word I would swat her ass again. Reminding her I told her to shut up.

After ten minutes of that I dropped to the side and slid her on top of me. She quickly grabbed my dick and put me back inside her. Then rode me like a woman possessed. Bouncing and grinding as much as she could in between her rolling orgasms, At which times, I would thrust up into her trying to prolong them. After a huge drenching squirt she fell limp atop me, and I grabbed her throat pushing her up a bit and smacked her across the face. "No one said you were done bitch!" I growled, and smacked her again. This seemed to wake her up because she was back to bouncing.

(I know, you must be thinking, wow, he said realistic, and any other 19 year old would have blown his load by now. Well yes, and normally I would not have made it through ten minutes of doggy, but I have a hormone imbalance which shoots my testosterone levels through the roof, and this particular morning I had not taken my medicine yet. So like most men in the morning I have a higher stamina than I would later in the day, and to top it off I was almost sweating testosterone. At that moment it was nearly impossible for me to cum, but my dick would remain hard as long as it was stimulated. So to clarify this is indeed real.)

I could tell she was worn out so I pushed her off of me and got to my feet standing beside the bed. I drug her over, and placed her where her ass was just hanging off the side,and then took her long legs and pushed them back to where one was on the mattress beside her head. As I reentered her in this position I realized two things. One she felt way tighter this way, and two I felt like I was even deeper when I bottomed out. So I literally pounded the ever living shit out of her cervix, until she had a squirt that was so strong that it actually forced me out of her pussy.

Her screams were alarming as she thrashed around before me making a mess if everything as she gushed girl jiz at least six times, and even after all of that it still oozed out for what seemed like minutes. By which point she was completely out. I tried to remain calm even though I thought I had killed her. Luckily, she was still breathing. I remembered reading a few stories where girls sometimes pass out after intense fuck sessions. So I decided to just make her comfortable, and see what happened.

Like I said, the bed was a wet mess, so I moved her to my mom's room after wiping her down with a warm washcloth of course. Once I had her in the comfortable dry bed I went back to my room. The smell of pussy smacked me in the face as soon as I walked in. So I went to work. I stripped the bedding off and flipped the mattress so the dry side was up. Then I took everything and put it in the wash. When I returned the smell was still strong so I opened the window and turned on the ceiling fan hoping it would air it out pretty quick.

Looking at my phone I had a missed call from Maggie and saw that it was already 8:45 A.M, and I had the meeting at 10 so I went to the shower. After the shower I dressed in a nice blue button down shirt and dark jeans with some black boots. Then grabbed a few things for Julie, and wrote her a note.

Hey,

Sorry I have to go, but I have that meeting with the guy from the start up. So I got you some ice water. Make sure to drink it, you need the hydration. Some baby aspirin for your head and to help get the blood flow back, and one of mom's nutrition bars. It has a lot of protein, vitamins, and all that healthy shit to get your energy back. I hope you feel better!

Alpha024
Alpha024
99 Followers
12