Size Queen in Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear to GOD, I actually cum right then from this slapping. My legs actually give out a bit, and I whimper out loud as explosions of pleasure rock my entire body.

"Mmmm, my white bitch is a FREAK I see. I like freaky white bitches. I'm gonna get REAL freaky with your ass," he tells me. Then he spins me around and pushes me face first over the back of his couch. With one strong hand he is holding me down on the back of the couch. I feel the other hand, palming my big round ass. It feels so good, how he is lightly cupping and squeezing and rubbing his hand all over my cheek. Then SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... He spanks my butt as hard as he can with his bare hand. I SHRIEK as I feel the sudden pain. My mind is trying to catch up with what is going on. Apparently, my pussy is ahead of my brain again, because in addition to the sudden pain, I feel an immediate and overpowering wave of pleasure explode inside me. It is a good thing that I am being held over the couch, because my legs go limp as fuck. I suddenly realize that my legs are drenched. I actually splashed cum out of me when I came that time. What the FUCK??? I think as I realize that I never felt anything like THAT before.

I feel his fingers exploring between my spread open thighs. "DAMN, not only a freak, but you a squirter also. You didn't say nothing about being a squirter. I like." he tells me.

A squirter? What the Hell is a squirter? I wonder to myself. I don't give it much thought because the overpowering orgasm and the fingers teasing my desperate pussy, sort of stop my brain from working. I guess it is working enough to realize that I am pushing back against his fingers and grinding against them, desperately trying to push them inside me. I realize that I need something inside me sooooo fucking bad right now. I turn my head to look back at him and almost beg, "Fuck me Daddy... PLEASE fuck me NOWWWWW..."

As I am looking back at him, I see his big grin, as he undoes his pants and pulls out a dick so big, I don't even have words to describe it. it is at least two inches bigger than my shoe store lover. It may even be bigger. I am not sure if I can get all of it inside me, but I know that I want to try. I want to try REALLY bad.

He teases me with it. He swings it up and down and back and forth. It looks like he is swinging a small baseball bat. He walks around the couch, and I track his big cock, like my eyes are connected to it. When he gets to where my head is hanging over the couch back, he holds it in front of me. I feel like he is hypnotizing me with it. Then SLAP... He slaps it across my face. I GASP and whimper. It is just as I fantasized. The feeling and sound of his big heavy cock slapping on my face, is exactly as I hoped it would be.

Hearing my response to his cock slapping of my face, he says, "Mmmm, my freaky white bitch likes to be cock slapped, eh?" Then SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... He slaps his heavy cock three more times on my face. I moan in pleasure. I have never been treated like this before. I have never felt anything like this before. I know in that moment, that I want to feel his heavy cock slapping on my face a LOT. But now, I need to feel it inside me. I need to know what a cock that big will feel like inside me, stretching me, touching me in places nobody has ever touched me before. I beg him again, "Please Daddy... I need that big dick inside me... Please Dady fuck me with your big dick."

He doesn't say a word, he just walks back around behind me and grabs the strap of my thong, that runs between my butt cheeks. He yanks back HARD and I feel the lace thong rip. I feel the material scrape down my hips just before the thong SNAPS. I feel the sudden rush of cool air on my hot wet pussy lips. Then I feel his big fingers pushing into me. I am so wet, I can actually hear my pussy squirt and suck around his fingers. "DAMN girl, you so wet already, I don't even got to get you ready," he tells me, as I suddenly feel his big cock push between my thighs and run up along my wet slit. He starts to saw up and down my groove, getting his cock lubricated with all of my fluids.

I feel his big plum sized cock head push into me, spreading my pussy open wide.

As he pushes more of his cock into me, I feel him stretch me so wide open, I am afraid that I will tear wide open, if he pushes too hard. I realize that he is not even halfway into me and, he is way deeper in me than my husband can ever reach.

I can tell that he wants to just shove the rest of his cock inside me, and do just what he said he would do, break me. Part of me even wants him to do that, even knowing that it will probably do real damage to me. He doesn't push though. He stops and lets me get used to the size. He slowly pulls out and pushes back in. This slow fucking starts to make me relax more, and then I feel him push more of his cock into me. I feel him hit my cervix. I tense up when I feel the twinge of pain. He holds his cock there and lets me get used to the depth and intense pressure deep inside me. The I feel him start to push deeper. I can actually feel him pushing against and into my cervix. It is a strange feeling and hard to describe. Since I have never had anything so deep inside me before, I have nothing to compare it to.

I realize that he is all the way inside me, when I feel his big full balls pressing against my sensitive clit. The combination of the deep fucking and the sudden contact with my clit, makes me SCREAM out loud, as I realize I am cumming again.

I hear him say, "DAMN... that pussy trying to squeeze the life out my dick. I never felt a white girl squeeze my dick so hard before. And I'll be DAMNED, that you got all my dick up inside you. Ain't NO other white girls take me this deep the first time. You some kind of freak of nature white bitch. Now Ima see how much a freak you is. Get ready, cause Ima start really fucking into you HARD."

Before my mind can make out the words coming out of his mouth, I feel him pull back and SLAM back into me. I feel him hit bottom and I feel the air being pushed right out of my lungs, from the weight of his body SLAMMING down on me, squeezing me between him and the couch. I try to gasp or air and then SLAM, I feel him bottom out in me again. I can feel the entire length of his cock as he pulls out of me. It just keeps on going, pulling on my sensitive pussy, driving me insane, and then SLAM, back inside me. Over and over. I feel another overpowering orgasm building. I am so out of breath from each brutal slam inside me and my overwhelming stimulation.

I feel his hands reach under me and grab my tits. He SQUEEZES them like he wants to pop them. He hooks his fingers inside the cups of my bra and YANKS them apart roughly. I feel the bra tear right down the middle and my tits flop out of the cups. He chases them with his hands and cups them. He SLAPS them. He pinches and pulls my nipples. It is all too much for me, and I feel my whole body explode in the most intense orgasm I have ever felt. I feel like all of my energy is blown out of my body and I feel like a rag doll hanging over the couch. Then I feel his already huge cock, swell even more and start to twitch inside me. I feel a gush of wet heat deep inside me. I feel like he is cumming up into my lungs. I feel like it will shoot right out of my mouth.

I suddenly realize that his large muscular body is crushing me, now that he has stopped fucking me and collapsed on top of me. I try to move, but he is way too heavy for me to push off of me. I wonder if I will die here, with a large dick still buried deep inside me. I guess I will die with a smile on my face, and completely and truly fucked. I am relieved and slightly disappointed, when I feel him lift off me. I feel his long thick cock pulling out of me slowly. I can hear the wet sucking sounds my pussy is making as he pulls out. I am surprised when I don't hear a loud POP when he finally pulls all the way out of me. I wish I could turn my head far enough around see what my pussy looks like. It feels like it is WIDE open.

SLAP, I feel his hand slap my ass, and he tells me, "Get your lazy ass up bitch. I got so much more I want to do to you, but I think that is enough for today. I think if I was to take your ass today, I would probably kill you. Get over here and clean your nasty white cunt off my dick."

Luckily, he wants me on my knees, because as I roll off the back of the couch, I basically collapse to the ground. My legs are like noodles and there is NO way I can stand right now. God help me when I need to walk. Can I walk still? Will I ever be able to walk again? He interrupts my thoughts, when he SLAPS his wet, sticky cock across my face and says, "It ain't gonna suck itself white bitch."

Without further prompting, I take the head of his still very large cock into my mouth. As I lick and kiss and suck all the way up and down its length, I think, "My GOD, even soft, this thing is way bigger than my husband's cock. How the HELL can I even pretend to enjoy his cock inside of me after THIS??" I guess the experiment was a success. I know that there is no way I can be happy with my husband's cock after this. Tasting my pussy mixed with this Black God's cum, on his cock, I know that there is no doubt I will obey, when he tells me to come back over the weekend, so he can pry open my tight white ass.... Yes, I can deny it no longer. I am DEFINITELY a size queen. Now I have to figure out if I am just a size queen or if I am a Queen of Spades...

*** I hope you enjoyed Ellens journey of discovery. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the story, as well as any ideas you might have for Ellen's future adventures. ***

12