All Comments on 'Size Queen Weekend'

by redlavish

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

How many readers come to a cuckold sex site,read cuckold stories, and cry how much they hate a cuckold story and do this every day.This is a good story with all five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-amazing

What's really amazing is that you say the same thing on every cuckold story. Are you getting your point across, or perhaps maybe it's a waste of time.

What's amazing is that these stories are so negatively received, but still keep on coming. Perhaps these authors think quantity makes up for quality. Could that be it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

would love to be her husband , cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!!!

I've never seen so many cuck stories. Do all the writers want to see their wife fucked and accept it? Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

Hot story. It’s a great jerk off fantasy. Brain fudder for cucks...

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Practice

The story follows common themes and is written pretty well, though I prefer more patience and build up over several chapters. Everyone is a critic, but these anons are ridiculous, threatening shooting people in the head, all bent out of shape (and losing the ability to spell like an adult). Sift through the garbage and hang in there.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Oh I so wish it were true

Very very hot. I’d so love the chance with these guys. Nice xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot

Great story, loved it.

bbws4life1991bbws4life1991over 6 years ago
3/5

Good story (don't worry about the anti-cuck comments, they're just mad they got hard reading your story) what cost the 5/5 really was the poor grammar/spelling. please find an editor to proof your work and take it to the next level!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Keep the stories cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish I could have given it less than one star!

I agree! Cuck shit and totally impossible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

That was an awesome story!

Looking forward to a sequel set in Boston!!

MrHD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I wish my wife would try this.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 4 years ago
You just can't deny size when a big one comes along.

Most men would like to see their women take another guys big dick, it is very erotic to witness a cock twice your size pummel your wife into submission. Although women go week at the knees when confronted with a big one, guys with 9"+ are very rare and hard to find. And lastly, most women continue to live with their husbands. So get real and understand sexual desires do not always end in partners splitting up, rather it is an exciting episode to try and then return to a safe hubby who will feel all the better for having a sexy wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bizarre

This big cock trope seems to be a fetish of MALE authors here. As a woman, I can assure you that women who want ridiculous sized cocks must be few and far between because in all the conversations I've had with girls and women, no one has ever mentioned a desire for a grossly oversized cock. Maybe the male authors writing this stuff should take a 9" x 7" dildo and ram it up their asses, and then let us know how pleasurable it is.

syn4321syn4321about 2 months ago

One of the all time great stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Once again I hate the Superlatives when it comes to BCC - yes I know it’s only a story! 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I remember a friend telling me that this big cock stories are all bull! A woman's vagina is 6 to 7inches deep and anything more hurts. No woman wants to wake up regularly with a sore pussy. “Give me 6 to 7 inches and I’m fine,” she said!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous