Size Queen Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Two blonde MILFs visit a BBC strip club.
7.1k words
4.39
38.5k
47

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Oral Fixation

In the aftermath of her intense masturbation session with the new BBC dildo, Karen unexpectedly found herself feeling all the sappy emotions of a woman infatuated. The long black shaft that penetrated deep inside her married pussy had the impact of Cupid's arrow: Her mood was buoyant and giddy, she had energy like a teenager, and she spent many hours daydreaming amorous scenarios involving her fantastically hung "lover," even though he was only a realistic-looking, enormous, chocolate-colored sex toy.

Was it possible to have feelings for a disembodied cock? What if the cock was world class and modeled from a gorgeous, very real and very much alive young stud?

She pictured herself and the porn star on whom the toy was molded, ("Mr. XL," according to the packaging's photo caption), traveling to far-flung and exotic locations, making love by moonlight on a beach, exploring each other's bodies without shame or anxiety. At posh restaurants, other women would glare, envying the prize of such a young and handsome sex partner.

Sometimes the fantasies were darker. In anonymous hotel rooms, Mr. XL would force her to wear a leather dog collar and crawl around naked, cruelly denying her his cock until she begged long and submissively enough.

Or maybe he'd dress her up like a French maid to serve drinks and snacks when his friends came over to watch football. She wouldn't be wearing panties, so the boys—all black, hot, and hung, obviously—could randomly fondle, caress, stroke and finger her ass and pussy while she performed waitress duties...the night would end in a gangbang, with Karen the center of attention.

All those throbbing black cocks, pumping huge loads of creamy white jism all over her body, so much cum, covering her breasts, her hair, her face...her excited pussy vibrated to the images...

But images only, never reality. So long as the perversions stayed locked inside her head, she could forestall the Catholic guilt that had tortured her since young ebony bodies became her obsession. The married mother of two resolved to gather all her extramarital lust for big black cock and seclude it in walled-off garden of masturbatory fantasy that would remain private to all, even her husband.

Of course cultivating, watering and tilling this garden was essential, or it might fail to keep the horny wife's raging libido imprisoned. Mindful of this, she researched Mr. XL online, seeking real-life details to flesh out her dream lover and his magnificent prick.

Using anonymous Twitter and Instagram accounts to stalk her prey, Karen learned:

He was 27 years old, 6'2", 225 lbs., all ebony muscle. Following service in the Air Force, he worked a corporate job, but quit after realizing he could make better money as a male stripper. He traveled the country, and sometimes the world, exposing himself to crowds of horny women. Many pics featured him surrounded by lust crazed ladies, their hands fondling his dark muscled flesh and giving him wads of cash.

Stripping led to modeling—not all of it pornographic. His Instagram included professional-grade fashion photos. He had the photogenic looks and physique of a male model.

But the massive cock, his ticket to stardom, always stole the show. The obsessed mom salivated over dick-pics that were marvels to behold, its profile from different angles, lightings and backgrounds; in various stages of arousal, from rock-hard, to semi-erect, to hanging low and relaxed, extending down past the large nut sack, a heavy scepter of dormant sexual power. That big cock was an aesthetic masterpiece, she concluded, a work of biologic art.

To compare it to the real thing, she held the massive dildo up to her phone, and found every vein and contour right in place. Even the color was pretty accurate. One series of photos showed the cock's monstrous length and girth being measured by a young female fan with measuring tape. Just like Karen's version, it was 11.5 inches long and 5.5 inches in diameter. When Karen diddled her clit, she silently recited those size measurements to herself; like an erogenous code, they unlocked searing orgasms.

On free porn sites, she found videos of Mr. XL fucking women of all different races, sexes, ages and body types, from amateur swingers to established porn actresses. But being jealous of these women, especially when they were middle-aged, white and blonde like herself, Karen found these videos difficult to get off to. The only ones that made her cum were of Mr. XL jacking his massive cock solo.

Karen was astonished that a stripper and porn actor could spent so much free time fucking as well. According to an interview on a site called Spades Magazine, he was a highly sought after "Bull" among so-called cuckold couples, who belonged to a subcategory of the swinging world. Bulls, or well-endowed black men, would fuck the wives of willing husbands, i.e., "cucks" who got aroused by passively standing by watching the show.

Although Karen found swingers gross, this niche intrigued her. Most bizarre—and oddly titillating—was the cuck husbands remained faithful, enjoying no reciprocal infidelity hall pass. From what she gathered, the wives usually were sexually dominant over the husbands but submissive to their Bulls.

It seemed too good to be true. The wives had the best of both worlds: a loving husband as part of a lawful, society-sanctioned relationship, and a wild, forbidden promiscuity that catered to their inner sluts.

In online interviews and podcasts, Mr. XL explained why he favored wives, saying older, married women were at their sexual peak, and thus hornier and more receptive to their erotic cravings. Also, they required less emotional entanglement. Younger, single women were often "clingy drama queens," as he put it.

With mature women, it was all about non-stop sex.

"They're not seeking commitment. Married women won't stalk you. You won't find her crying on your doorstep."

The transgressive, boundary-crossing aspect of extramarital sex also appealed to the young lothario: "I'm a naturally dominant person in the bedroom, and it's empowering to have a woman offer herself to me, especially when she's beautiful and would normally be off-limits to anyone besides her husband."

And he loved the interracial taboo, not just a black man fucking a white woman, but a black man fucking a married white woman—the age-old anxiety of the lesser endowed Caucasian race, miscegenation, losing their wives to superior black cock, righteous revenge after 400 years of oppression and subjugation.

Obviously, all single men dream of being Bulls. Who wouldn't want unlimited, no-strings-attached sex with gorgeous married women? Well, for starters, most men couldn't measure up to the God-given endowments of someone like Mr. XL. But even handsome well-hung single men often fail because they misread the complexity of the three-way cuckold relationship, as Mr. XL explained in one podcast:

"They think it's about fucking the wife, and that's it. Nothing could be further from the truth. You've got to make the husband part of the dynamic. In the beginning, to earn the couple's trust, you need his trust first. Each couple has an emotional bond and a sexual bond. As a Bull, you must show you respect the emotional bond, and then slowly begin undermining the sexual one."

Over time, the Bull's goal is to replace the husband as the wife's primary sex partner, for her to fixate on him sexually.

"You do this by becoming the Alpha Male in the relationship," Mr. XL explained. "All social mammals have Alpha Males. They are the fastest, strongest and smartest males in the pack. Females are instinctively drawn to them because they have the superior genetic material. Human females are no different. If two men are in her life, a woman will instinctively become more attracted to the Alpha Male."

Although Bulls certainly must rule the roost in the bedroom, not all of this happens during sex, he added. Alpha Male behavior occurs everywhere.

"At the start of the relationship, I interact with both the husband and the wife equally. But gradually, as time passes, I pay more attention to her and less to him. So, when meeting, I'll place myself between the wife and husband. I sit or stand between them. I use my presence a barrier...Slowly he starts fading into the background."

Then he moves on to asking the husband to perform small tasks, like getting drinks or parking the car. "After a while, I stop asking and start giving direct orders. I've seen many wives get aroused watching this progression. In her eyes you are emerging as the Alpha Male. The more passive hubby becomes, the more turned on she will be."

It seems cruel, but on some level husbands crave this subservience: "He wants the same thing as his wife does, although he may not consciously know it. He wants to see her become an insatiable slut again, like she was before they were married, and he knows she needs someone new to do that."

Another Bull move: getting the wife to commit sexual acts she denies hubby. For example, several wives who had refused their husbands anal sex, cum swallowing, and bisexuality with other women all did these things for Mr. XL. If the wives hesitated, all he had to do was threaten to cut off access to his dick, and they gave in.

Learning about the cuckold dynamic opened new vistas of eroticism for Karen. Though she couldn't explain why and found it hard to admit even to herself (unless she had a glass or two of wine), the thought of Craig being forced to witness her adultery with a well-endowed black man excited her immensely.

Fucking her pussy with the huge dildo, she imagined Mr. XL, Craig and herself in a public place—a nightclub maybe—the black man's strong arm draped possessively over her shoulder, claiming his territory. Meanwhile, Craig dutifully scurried to the bar for drinks. The stares of the other customers—some quizzical, some knowing—inflamed her passion as she ran her hand along her boyfriend's brawny thigh.

Then Karen leaned close, smelling his masculine scent, and the interracial couple tongue kissed in full view of the whole place, as Craig meekly returned with their drinks...at this point in the scenario she always came violently.

Before she had gotten much further in her research about cuckoldry and her new virtual "boyfriend"/fixation, Karen was interrupted by preparations for an important biotech conference she had to attend in Las Vegas. She considered sneaking Mr. XL into her luggage, but worried he would get confiscated by some nosy TSA agent. She resolved instead to spend her downtime in Vegas doing Kegel exercises to tighten her stretched-out pelvic floor for Craig.

***

"It's okay, Mr. Naylor. It happens to a lot of guys, even ones my age."

"Please don't call me Mr. Naylor," Craig said. "Right now I don't want to feel any older than I already do."

The would-be lovers were lying on the bed in the Naylors' master bedroom, Craig on his back, staring at the ceiling, and Alex, the family's new 20-year-old babysitter, resting her head on his chest. After this brief exchange, they lapsed back into uncomfortable silence.

Alex Kinkler had recently replaced their former babysitter, an elderly woman who retired to Florida. A petite brunette, Alex worked part-time at their daughters' daycare center. She and Craig had struck up a flirtation during drop-offs and pickups. The lecherous husband was secretly thrilled when Karen raised no objection to allowing the attractive youngster into their home to help with the kids.

When they met, Alex found herself drawn to the older man, but not in the way as boys her own age. True, there was something poignant about his fading yet still discernable good looks, his thinning hair, and the sadness around his eyes. And she appreciated his evident lust for her. Erotic power over someone so much older and established in life was itself a turn on.

But what really attracted her to Mr. Naylor (she could never think of him as Craig) was his marriage to his wife. To the feminist college student, Karen Naylor was a role model, a successful career woman, a dean, a physician, a mother, a wife. The tall blonde was all that and good looking to boot. In her eyes, they had the perfect marriage; Karen at work in the city, Craig home caring for the children, the kind of female-centric union Alex hoped someday to have herself.

In short, she liked the Naylors as a couple.

But she never intended flirtation to blossom into actual sex. It had just been harmless fun—until the bizarre events of this afternoon, that is.

Alex had come to the house to get signatures for paperwork her father, a tax attorney, had drawn up, which would create tax breaks by diverting some of Alex's babysitting income toward her college tuition.

To complete the paperwork, they needed Karen's social security number. But Karen was out of town on her Vegas trip, and Craig couldn't remember it.

After calls and texts to Karen went unreturned, he invited the sexy youngster inside while he searched.

"I know," he said. "We keep our tax returns in a safe in our bedroom. Karen handles all that financial stuff. Help me find the key."

They rummaged through the master bedroom, and Alex found the key in Karen's side of the bathroom vanity.

They entered the walk-in closet that contained the safe. Craig kneeled and unlocked it. The heavy door swung open.

Right there, in full view to both of them, atop a sheaf of documents, sat a gigantic, realistic, black dildo.

Shocked into frozen silence, neither moved. After a long moment, Craig closed the door and stood. Slowly he moved from the closet over to the bed. He sat on the edge.

"I'm sorry you had to see that Alex. I had no idea that...that...item would be in there."

His humiliated mind raced. It all made sense now. This was why their sex life was suffering. This was why her pussy was so loose and stretched out. This was why she constantly criticized his load size. His wife was cheating on him with a huge black cock!

How long had this been going on? He never went into that safe. That giant black dick could have been there a year or maybe even longer...

And was it just the fake cock? Had she progressed to cheating with a real black man? Or men?

While he was thinking all this, Alex watched him. He looked so pathetic, like a lost little boy. "It's okay, Mr. Naylor. It's really not something to be embarrassed about. If anything, a willingness to experiment is a sign of a healthy marriage—"

"No, you don't understand. I've never seen that thing before in my life." He covered his face with his hands.

"Oh," she said, starting to comprehend. She sat beside him. "Poor, Mr. Naylor," she consoled, as she rubbed his back.

A complicated mix of emotions welled up in Alex. Physically, the sight of the huge cock released a simmering flow of juice to her womanhood. But on another level, pity, amusement, and lust all mixed together to create an odd feeling of sympathy for Mr. Naylor. Clearly he wasn't up to the task of satisfying his wife's voracious sexual needs. That wasn't his fault. But it wasn't his wife's fault either. It was the just the way life was sometimes.

Anyway, it was clear to the youngster that something hot was going on in this marriage. And whatever it was she wanted to play a part. Maybe, by playing good cop to Karen's bad, she could be the glue that held them together? An image flashed in her mind: she was on her knees eating the older woman's pussy to prepare it for the big dildo's entry...

Craig raised his head and looked at Alex. In his eyes she saw hurt, but also rage and lust—the eyes of someone burning to reclaim his manhood. She wanted to help. So she let him make the first move...

He leaned forward and kissed her. Hmm, she thought, not bad. As their tongues entwined, things got more passionate, and his hands explored her pert young tits. She put a hand on his crotch and felt his growing hardon.

Sliding to the floor, she unbuckled his belt and pulled down the zipper. The cock she pulled out was by no means lengthy—about 5 to 5.5 inches long—but it had a prominent, well-shaped crown and a decent girth. Overall, the perfect endowment for a well behaved husband. Not too small to be useless, especially for a small girl like Alex. But also not a whopper that would attract rival women or encourage infidelity.

Aroused that this very same cock had been inside Dr. Naylor's pussy, had fathered her children, she took it into her mouth, deep throating the whole thing.

Craig couldn't remember the last time Karen had blown him. He was in heaven.

"Oh, God, Alex, that feels so good. Please don't stop."

"Mm. Your cock tastes delicious, Mr. Naylor. I love sucking it."

Just then his phone pinged. It was Karen, returning his text about the social security number.

He threw the phone to the other side of the bed, and tried to concentrate on the wonderful blowjob this young beautiful girl was giving him. But then he remembered the dildo in the closet, the enormous black marauder that had invaded his home and ruined his wife's pussy. His confidence wilted, along with his hardon.

After trying for several minutes to suck his limp cock back to life, Alex gave up and crawled up next to him. That's when she told him it happened to other guys too.

The words gave Craig no comfort. With bitterness, he realized why Karen had raised no objection to hiring Alex. His wife held such a low opinion of his masculinity she didn't perceive the young woman as a threat. And now he'd gone and proved her right.

***

Scanning the swanky casino-hotel restaurant, Karen spotted Brandee in a booth near the bar. As she moved through the tables toward her friend, the large breasted-blonde looked up and gave her boss a chilly smile.

"I was starting to worry you'd stood me up."

"Sorry." Karen set down her tote bag and folded her tall body into the booth. "My panel went long. Then I got cornered by a bunch of Wall Street jerks."

"Douchbags. I hate em."

"Pumping me for what our study will do for Braun's stock."

A handsome, 20-something waiter brought menus. For the medical conference, both women wore their sharpest professional attire, elegantly tailored suit jackets and skirts, with Brandee as usual showing too much leg and cleavage. But Karen had clearly put extra effort into her appearance, sporting a new blonde dye job and applying heavier-than-usual makeup. Although Brandee radiated more carnality (some would call it slutty-ness), Karen's clean-cut looks and longer-limbed physique better fit the traditional model for hot female executive. The university dean was delighted to catch the waiter slyly checking out her legs.

"Something about you is different," Brandee said, studying the departing youth's slim buttocks. "Your skin is glowing."

Karen had no intention of revealing her recent dildo purchase or its effect on her happiness. That was private, and anyway they had something important to discuss.

Brandee's brazen sexual exploitation of the student athletes had to stop. Her lewd actions in the training room went beyond the pale. The memory of Brandee openly fondling the naked football players' genitals haunted Karen. It was only the extreme size of all those black cocks that had shocked her into complicity, allowing a university employee to masturbate a student and collect a sperm sample in full view of the whole team.

What if one of the boys had recorded it on his phone? No, this had to end. Treating students like an erotic all-you-can-eat buffet was a career-ending scandal waiting to happen.

After cocktails arrived, Karen addressed the issue: "I know your personal life has been somewhat—um, I don't think 'wild' is the right word but maybe 'unconventional'?—since the divorce. And that's entirely your business. It's not my place to interfere in the actions of consenting adults. But what's been going on between you and the football team, that's a step too far. It has to stop. It's completely inappropriate and unprofessional."