Size Queen Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after that, the curtain swept aside, and Brandee and the policeman stripper joined them. Brandee hustled Karen out of the booth, explaining that the "feature dancer" was about to perform. The four of them gathered at the bar as the house lights dimmed and dramatic music played. "Ladies put your hands together for the tonight's star attraction," the DJ announced. "The world-famous, Mr. XL!!!"

A single spotlight illuminated the dancer who walked slowly and seductively onto the stage. He was well over six feet tall and movie-star handsome, with a bodybuilder's physique. His face, head and upper torso were entirely covered with glittering gold paint, and his incredibly large, rock hard cock stood straight out before him like a magic scepter. He looked to Karen like a golden god, a dream man sent down from heaven.

It took a few moments but it finally penetrated her alcohol-dazed, lust-besotted brain: this was the man her big black dildo was modeled on! Her virtual "boyfriend"!

"I've seen this guy online, but never in person," shouted Brandee over the wild applause. "I must say, I'm impressed."

"He's a legend in the business," added Silva Bullet. "He travels the country hitting all the clubs."

After Mr. XL had completed his stage set and descended to the mingle with the crowd, he was mobbed by so many adoring fans that Karen and Brandee couldn't hope to get close. So instead they lingered at the bar and ordered a round of shots for themselves and their dancers. Those tequila shots were the last thing Karen remembered before losing consciousness.