Size Queen's Wet Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers

As she squirmed in his grasp, Lance sucked her clit into his mouth and gently bit the hardened tip. "Ohmigod!" Bev cried out, startled by the intensity of her own passion. She grabbed a fistful of his hair in either hand and shoved his head into her crotch, humping her wet vulva against his nose and chin. Bev smothered his face with her pussy, almost suffocating him between her thighs. But the teen stud gave as good as he got. He tongue-fucked her box until his entire face was covered in pussy nectar.

In Bev's experience, most dudes carried out cunnilingus as a carnal chore. They held her muff at tongue's length, never wanting to roll up their sleeves and perform the dirty work required for getting a gal's rocks off. The pungent flavor of a woman usually did not please the masculine palate. So when she first heard the phrase "eat pussy like a champ," its significance eluded her. Lance laid that point of confusion to rest. It took quite a man to lift a girl into the air and eat her cookie like that... The physical demands alone disqualified 99.9% of the male population. But it was his hunger that impressed her most of all. He clearly loved the raunchy smell and taste of moist cunt. While most guys expected the girl to give head, Lance flipped that script on its head. She wondered what made him so different than the others...

Bev had been with a few senior jocks before. She hooked up with football players that had just turned 18. But no matter how effectively the athletes dominated the gridiron, the teacher always had to take the initiative with them. Frankly, they lacked the knowledge and experience to please a woman. But Lance was different. She could tell he was no ordinary jock. The student did not hang out with his teammates. And he dressed more like a heavy metal stoner with his chain wallet, ripped jeans, and Motley Crue tank top. Normally, a dude like that would receive no end of grief by playing on a football team. However, the other players steered clear of him. Their reluctance to engage him seemed especially notable since he appeared to be fucking several of his teammates' girlfriends on the cheerleading squad.

Though Bev never saw him raise his fist in anger, Lance clearly intimidated his peers. He looked bigger and stronger than any of the other players on the varsity team. But maybe his persona scared them even more. Lance carried a thuggish vibe. No other student rode a Harley Davidson to school in the morning. Quite simply, a jock didn't fuck with a guy like him. The flip side to the coin was that a chick did fuck with a guy like him. He was a badass alpha stud with a ten-and-a-half inch cock.

Bev often spotted him in the parking lot. He always seemed to be riding and in and out of school with a different girl mounted on the back seat of his motorcycle. Besides cheerleaders, Lance seemed to have a thing for Goth chicks but she also saw him with rockers, hipsters, and even a couple mean girls. He cared more about looks than cliques.

More recently, Ms. Johnson had seen him riding around town with older women on the back of his bike. Lance probably had graduated from seniors to college girls. It all began to make to sense to her. He was a great white shark in a small pond and had fished out the dating pool of Peoria Tech. But before he started crashing sorority parties at Bradley University, the school stud must have laid close to 50 of the hottest seniors that semester. At least, that's the figure Bev overheard in the locker room. And she also suspected that Lance had 'gotten extracurricular' with other teachers besides her. He exuded remarkable sexual confidence. She hadn't realized how quickly things would escalate with him. Lance lacked the inhibitions that restrained other men. He probably would fuck her right in the weight room.

Gripping her by the hips, Lance sank his blunt, thick fingers into the hard globes of her tight ass. She gave a soft moan of disappointment after he planted a farewell kiss on her pussy. Bev wanted to come so bad... His muscular arms flexed with raw power as he lifted her bodily up and over his shoulders. But Lance didn't return her body to the ground. He held her in mid-air. "You ready for some big dick loving?" he smiled. "Let's kick things off with some standing cowgirl."

Bev felt her nipples harden. For most girls, 'standing cowgirl' was more of an urban myth than an everyday sex position. It was not for the faint of heart or loins. Only a male with exceptional upper-body strength could perform it. Without missing a beat, however, Lance deftly maneuvered her body into position, her crotch hovering just a couple inches above his erection. Her legs parted instinctually for him. She grabbed his shoulders for stability. Bev gasped aloud as the fist-sized knob pulsed just a hairsbreadth away from her juice-brimmed slit. Her legs wound themselves around his back in a scissors hold as his flaring crown parted open her lips. His girth stretched her opening wider and wider. Her vaginal muscles burned but in a nice way like a good workout. "Cram it in," she ordered him through gritted teeth. Bev gripped his shoulders with redoubled determination as Lance shoved his hips upward. Just before the burn became too intense, Bev felt a sudden popping sensation and let out a sigh of relief.

Lance looked her straight in the eye. "You're not out of the woods yet, Ms. J," he told her with a cocky grin. "There are still ten inches to go." "Give me all you got," she answered defiantly. Lance advanced deeper and deeper, forcing her to open, a little, a little wider with each slow but inexorable thrust.

The mix of dull pain and blissful pleasure made her head spin. It hurt so fucking good. No matter how far his stud club stretched out her pussy, she craved more. Bev knew she was a size queen. There was no shame in it. But the buxom brunette had just learned for the first time what she had been missing all her life. Lance must have been twice as big as her last boyfriend. She only had seen guys hung like him in interracial porn videos.

As he hoisted her up and down his pole, Lance cast a sidelong glance at a full-length mirror in the weight room. The barely legal boystud looked damn good. It was fun to be a bodybuilding Adonis with a stallion-sized cock. Lance turned sideways so Bev could see herself too. "Take a look in the mirror, babe," he whispered smugly to her. "That's what getting fucked by a real man looks like." While admiring his reflection, Lance noted that the door to the weight room had been left ajar. Janitors or no, neither of them wanted prying eyes.

"Hey, babe," he murmured. "How about we cool down in the shower?" Before she could answer, Lance spun on his heel and marched towards the girls' locker room. He exited the weight room and carried her across the length of the vast gymnasium as if she weighed nothing. With each step, Lance bounced her entire body up and down upon his thick shaft. She marveled at the casual stride of the teenage Don Juan. Lance seemed unconcerned with the risks of their encounter. A smirk played upon his lips as he walked buck naked through the giant basketball court with a teacher impaled on his tool. If someone entered the gym at that moment, they would have nowhere to hide. Yet he remained cool and completely in control of the situation.

Lance hip checked the door to the girls' locker room. It swung open and they walked inside. Bev noted he seemed to know his way around the complex. The teenage cocksman clearly had been here before. Lance headed straight for the shower room, a rectangular block with five showerheads on opposite walls. Holding up his female burden with just one arm, he carefully switched on the taps. Lance then pointed all the showerheads to the center of the room. Steam clouded the air as they headed toward the intersecting jets of hot water.

Bev dug her heels into his back as water pelted their bodies from every direction. His expression darkened with savage lust. The erotic tension of the moment seemed to invigorate him. As soon as their gazes met, his face lunged forward. He didn't kiss her like other guys. Lance betrayed a masculine hunger and aggression only tempered by his skill and experience as a consummate ladykiller. His tongue invaded her mouth, tasting slightly of mint but more strongly of her own pussy. A deep growl sounded deep in his chest as his manhood pulsed and throbbed inside of her. Lance wasn't just huge. Lance was hard. It felt almost inhuman, like a pillar of granite wrapped in flesh.

Bev locked her ankles behind his back and drew him closer. Lance responded with an upward thrust of his hips, driving another inch of wrist-thick cock into her steaming cunt. She moaned into their kiss as he plunged even deeper. Lance began to reach places that not even the big boys could touch.

"We're at the ten yard line, coach," he joked under his breath. "30 seconds on the clock but almost to the end zone."

"Is that all you jocks can think about?" she quipped.

"I ain't no jock, babe," he answered in a more serious tone. "You and I know that. Football is just my day job. I'm the star player on and OFF the field."

To underscore his point, he shoved the rest of his shaft inside of her. Lance went balls deep. Bev clung to him with all her strength. The buxom teacher could feel his massive muscles flex and lock under a paper-thin layer of skin. His pecs twitched. His abs rippled. His heart thundered in his chest. She felt his grip tighten around her hips. His hands were large, strong, and calloused from a lifetime of hardcore weightlifting. Lance hoisted her up a couple inches and dropped her again. His fist-sized knob lodged inside a delightfully erogenous nook of her quinny just above her cervix. Sexologists called it the anterior fornix or A-spot. Size queens just called it 'heaven.'

As a self-taught expert in pleasuring women, Lance equated the female orgasm to a bolt of lightning. The bright flash lit up the sky without a sound. The peal of thunder only followed a few seconds later. His lovers could be extremely vocal but they went silent during climax. Every muscle in her body seized up. Her eyes squeezed shut. He felt her pussy clamp down on his pole like a steel trap. For almost a minute, not a noise could be heard other than the spray of the shower.

Suddenly, a loud groan exited her mouth, followed by a deluge of incoherent cries and screams. "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her chant grew more intense, reverberating through the shower room like an echo chamber. Lance hoped the janitors really did have the day off. The size queen was going berserk. "Come for me, babe," he growled. "Do it again! I want twelve reps out of you!" Grasping his intent, her eyes widened with shock. Could he be serious? Most guys were lucky to get three out of her. In truth, Lance had not weighed his words before uttering them but a guy like him never backed down. "Twelve," he smiled. "Not ten. This is varsity."

Lance planted his feet firmly on the shower floor and flexed his knees. He knew the next half-hour would be quite a workout, more for him than Ms. Johnson. Gaining newfound support, the cocksman delivered a mighty up-thrust and hit her A-spot dead center. The size queen shuddered with delight. The room became silent again save for the smacking sound of flesh-on-flesh as Lance hammered his hips into her body. Then another torrent of shrieks exploded from Bev's mouth as she squirmed every which way but loose. Lance sped up his pounding, trying to sustain her climax for as long as possible. Finally, her body went limp as she caught her breath.

"Two," he counted with a wicked smile. Bev's mind reeled from the prospect of ten more orgasms like this one. His audacity was staggering. And his charm was irresistible.

Lance began to lift and lower her body upon his rock-hard spike of flesh. His tempo was slow, steady, and relentless. The fitness vixen writhed ecstatically in his iron grip. Bev couldn't escape his phallic onslaught even if she wanted do. The alpha teen had assumed total control over her. She was but a plaything in his arms. Yet his dominance did not imply brutality. At the bottom of his down-stroke, their gazes leveled with each other. His eyes betrayed animal lust but also adoration.

The teen stud abruptly changed up his lovemaking technique. Instead of hoisting her body up and down, he suspended her body in mid-air and gently probed her interiors with his tool. His movements appeared precise and calculated. As Lance carefully angled his hips, she felt his knob brush past her cervix and lodge itself into a deep pocket of her vagina. In the past, she only had a vague sense of this place inside her body. Yet it now felt like a void that had meant to be filled for her entire life.

"That's your cul-de-sac," he whispered into her ear. "Not a lot of guys can reach that place."

With his manroot buried from head to hilt in her pussy, Lance began a series of slow, ultra-deep strokes. Little by little, he stretched out her cul-de-sac. For all his bravado, Lance worked very methodically. The sexual prodigy focused on her body with the intensity of a laser. He wanted her to come. Bev felt a delightful tension build in her womanly core. Her abs tightened. She dug her nails into his shoulders with anticipation. Her climax would be of an unknown magnitude. He was touching her in a place that never had been touched before. Bev unleashed a loud, wavering moan. The pleasure had become unbearable.

"Do you feel that, babe?" Lance murmured. "Feel that big cock of mine stretching your pussy?" Bev was too overcome with sensation to answer. "Feel it, babe," he continued. "Feel it. FEEL IT!" His commanding baritone shoved her over the brink. A bolt of electric bliss rocketed up her spine and exploded in her skull. "OH, GOD YES!" she cried out just before she went silent. Every muscle in her body seized up.

The impact of the orgasm threw her head back like a shockwave. Her mouth gaped open in a silent scream. Without skipping a beat, his palm reached up to the nape of her neck and tilted her head back up so Bev remained face to face with him. He wanted to look her straight in the eye as she came all over his big dick. Lance watched her pupils dilate wide open. He loved the sight and sound of a genuine female orgasm -- the vaginal contractions, that labored breath, the flush of her skin... But a woman's eyes always moved him the most. They betrayed such a startled sense of awe at the pleasure he gave her.

Lance knew he had intimacy issues with women. That is, the teenage Lothario became sexually intimate with far too many females. How could he resist? As an athletic hero at Peoria Tech, Lance felt like a stud in a candy store. A seemingly endless number of girls eagerly lay and spread for him. Yet despite the joys afforded by his ultra-hedonistic love life, he still longed for a connection to a woman. And, if only for an instant, he could establish that bond in a palpable and meaningful way through his physical prowess. Lance felt blessed he could touch a woman on such a primal level. He relished his dark talent and used it without hesitation.

Lance held his gaze upon Bev as she came down from her peak. If an everyday orgasm rang her bell, the superstud had just banged her gong.

"Wow!" she finally said. "How did you do that?"

"I rocked your posterior fornix," he explained.

"Huh?"

"Your cul-de-sac, hon. Don't you read Comsopolitan?"

Bev chuckled a bit. She hadn't expected his answer. Lance shifted her weight in his arms. His tool still felt hard as rock.

"You didn't come yet," she told him.

"But you sure did," he smiled. "I count three down and nine to go."

Bev gulped. She knew Lance wasn't joking.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

A haze of steam clouded the shower room as Lance continued to pound her in standing cowgirl. Her feet had not touched the ground since they began their rut ten orgasms ago. Bev marveled at his stamina. Bev had dated some gym rats before but Lance belonged to a league of his own. The bodybuilding Don Juan seemed to draw upon an endless reservoir of strength when making love to her. Bev was hardly a small woman yet Lance handled her effortlessly as if she weighed no more than an inflatable doll

Bev drew a deep breath, inhaling the pungent aroma of raw sex in the air. She could smell spit, sweat, and pussy nectar but Lance's potent yet seductive musk dominated the medley of fragrances. He possessed a natural and distinctive scent that excited her even more than the nicest cologne. She hadn't noticed the pheromone at first. The teen hunk seemed to entice her purely by his good looks, big cock, and charming manner. But she suspected his abundance of Androstenone played a role in their nearly spontaneous hookup. The attractant lowered her inhibitions and opened her up to the risky prospect of hooking up with a student in the shower of the girls' locker room.

The buxom size queen let out a deep groan as the tension built in her pelvic floor. Lance hardly changed his technique a bit since they began but he possessed a winning formula. With perfect aim, his cockhead bypassed her cervix and remained lodged inside her posterior fornix. Using abbreviated strokes that went from deep to deepest, Lance gently but firmly 'nudgefucked' the hidden nook in her vagina. The move was subtle but it felt like a plug being shoved and yanked out of a socket that powered a 10,000-Watt orgasm generator.

"Here comes eleven," he growled. "Just one more time. Come for me, babe. DO IT!"

Bev's head lolled to the side, then shot back up as another bolt of pleasure rocketed up her spine. Every part of her body seized up for an instant. Then she began to squirm and writhe uncontrollably against his broad muscular chest while hyperventilating. Bev never went out of control with a guy before. The size queen enjoyed hookups but they never quite sated the deep hunger in her loins. However, Lance almost seemed to be electrocuting her with his big dick. Even as she came, the teen stud kept pounding away at her. His conjugal rhythm was slow but relentless. Bev gasped for air. If the pleasure he induced was a narcotic, she was about to overdose. Out of desperation, her vaginal muscles clamped down on him with all their might. She wanted to stop him dead in his tracks.

But rather than impede his thrusting, her squeeze box drove him over the brink. "HOLY FUCK!" he thundered. Lance's muscle-bound chest expanded to almost menacing dimensions as he breathed gallons of air into his lungs. The bodybuilder already cut an intimidating figure but his imminent climax made him feel bigger, stronger, harder... Jugular sized veins webbed his entire body. His massive pecs twitched. Lance's grip on her butt tightened like a vise.

Lance cut loose a fierce roar of pleasure. The lust-crazed manbeast sped up his rut, whipping her body up and down his pole with reckless abandon. He raced towards his climax with the same intensity and determination with which he pursued a touchdown at the big game. But Bev was coming along for the ride as well. "COME ON!" he urged. "ONE MORE TIME! GIVE IT TO ME, BABE!" There was an unmistakable air of dominance in his voice. The alpha stud demanded her climax as if it were his tribute. Bev never felt so conquered by a man before. He owned her body in a way she had never allowed before. Bev felt a sudden tension in the deepest part of her vagina. A surge of bliss erupted from the molten core of her vagina and literally took her breath away. The room went silent, save for the dull thud of blood in her ears. Everything went black.

When she opened her eyes once more, Lance still had his gaze locked upon her. But his expression had changed. Where an air of smug defiance had played upon his visage, she now saw nothing but awe. His moans became quieter yet more ominous. Then a deep growl sounded deep in his chest. His baritone dropped so low that it almost sounded inhuman. She knew he was close.

Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers