Size Queen's Wet Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers

Seizing the initiative, Bev forcefully drove her ass down the entire length of his massive pole. The size queen knew what she wanted. Sometimes, once a gal worked herself all the way down a superstud's fuck club, when she finally had her clit pressed up against his pubic bone, his thick shaft stretching her wide and smashing her G-spot, his giant knob lodged in her overstuffed cul-de-sac... All a girl needed to do was GRIND. When she mashed her body against his, everything inside of her got stirred up at once. The pleasure never stopped. And all she knew was pleasure, lust, desire, and a hunger to keep on coming.

"FUCK, YEAH!" her lover yelled out. The power of his deafening voice shook the room like the boom of a bass guitar at a heavy metal concert. Lance staggered forward and roughly slammed her back against the wall. The force of his movement startled Bev. In a flash, the unyielding muscles of his granite body pinned her against the tiles. He had supported her entire weight in the air for almost a half-hour but the climax caused his knees to buckle.

As his pleasure surged past the point of no return, his visage took on a savage expression. Lance rammed into her like a mustang in heat. His thrusts were sharp, sudden, and primal. Just like everyone else, Lance donned a mask in public. In the classroom or the cafeteria, he concealed his animalistic nature behind a façade of civility. But it seemed like that mask had slipped. Beneath a thin veneer of charm or at least savoir-faire, lay a ferocity she never saw in a man before. It scared her almost as much as it turned her on.

Bev felt his giant fuck club lurch upward and contract inside her pussy as a geyser of spunk shot up his industrial-strength urethra. His cockslit gaped wide open and blasted her fornix with a torrents of seed. "FEEL THE THUNDER, BABE!" he yelled. Had the exclamation come from any less of a man, it would have sounded bombastic. But Lance's Sturm und Drang suited him. The exuberant Don Juan had a flair for the erotic and the dramatic. Bev would do anything to please a guy like him.

The teen stud's incredible orgasm lasted over two minutes. Her insides quivered from each pop and burst of his weapon. At long last, Bev slumped against the wall. She looked down at the shower floor. His magnum load had overflowed her pussy from the very first blast and a large pool of semen spread below their feet. Little by little, it swirled down the drain...

"FUCK YEAH! FEEL THAT BIG DICK COMING!!!" he yelled out as his pulsating love muscle fired endless cables of spunk into her womb. Each wad outsized another man's entire load. And while his peers discharged only five or six times during climax, Lance experienced dozens of heart-stopping contractions. Bev never saw a guy come so hard. She couldn't blame him for being such an avid playboy. Any male who enjoyed sex that much would become a slave to his cock.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

Bev lay face down along one of the benches in the girls' locker room. Lance straddled her thighs and massaged her bare back. His hands felt strong but gentle. Bev squirmed a bit as he pinpointed a kink beneath her left shoulder blade and smoothed it out.

"Relax, babe," he murmured. "Haven't you ever gotten a deep tissue massage before?"

"And where by chance did you learn that?" she asked, not so much with skepticism as admiration with his evident skill. His touch displayed an incredible understanding of a woman's body.

"I'm self-taught," he answered finally. "Had a lot of practice though."

"I bet," she said quietly, a hint of disapproval in her voice.

"And you probably will feel some soreness down there tomorrow," he continued, ignoring her comment. "Can't be helped."

Lance slid down the bench to work on her thighs. Her quadriceps ached as if she had just run hiked up a mountain. His fingers seemed to rub away the pain.

"Lance?"

"Yeah, Ms. J."

"Am I going to see you again?"

"Do you want to?" he asked in a neutral tone.

Indeed, Bev had not answered that question in her own mind. She wondered where a young man like him came from and how he had grown into such a skillful lover in such a short time. He was Lucifer in the flesh. Sporting the body of an Adonis and the loins of a stallion, the mysterious ladykiller made her come fourteen times without breaking a sweat. And while his peers were lucky to get to second base with a woman, Lance scored a home run with anyone he desired. The longhaired rebel exuded an aura of utter confidence and comfort with his extravagant sexuality. Bev couldn't deny her attraction to him. If the badass biker rode his Harley into places where angels feared to tread, she wanted to be mounted right behind her man on the bitch seat. The kid made her feel young and carefree again. Yet the danger that attracted her to him like a dark magnet also made her wary. A fling with the young stud could cost wreck her career.

Lance's fingers glided upward to her inner-thighs. He casually ventured into very intimate places that another masseur would avoid. Bev felt her clit twitch with excitement. His Midas touch of lust reawakened a hunger in her body that he just sated.

"Listen, babe," he whispered, sensing her qualms. "I don't date chicks. I fuck them."

Bev looked up and shot him a defiant stare. But Lance he didn't back down. Instead, he plunged his index finger inside her twat and dug the tip into her G-spot. She cursed him but only in her rational mind. Her body responded in another way to his cavalier tone. Bev felt an emptiness inside of her. Her pussy ached to be filled once more by the stallion-sized Don Juan.

"In fact, I'd like to fuck a few of the cheerleaders in your shower," he continued, raising the stakes of their exchange. "So maybe we can work something out. You can see me again but only if I get a key to the girls' locker room."

Bev needed a moment to absorb the presumption of his proposal. His insolence was staggering. She thought he might be joking at first. But Lance didn't blink. Instead, he began to massage her G-spot with his finger. Bev shivered with excitement. The teen hunk literally had her pussy wrapped around his finger. The vixen thought about the fantastic sex they just had, far hotter than anything she experienced in a lifetime of dating and hookups.

"I know other men can't satisfy you," he whispered without a hint of self-doubt. "That's why you came to me."

Bev's pussy tightened around his index finger. His words excited her.

"You were curious what a man twice as long and wide as your last boyfriend felt like inside you," he continued. "You were curious about your sexuality."

"I love your big dick," she confessed in a breathless moan. "You make me feel things I've never felt before."

Lance dug his finger into her vaginal wall and played her like a virtuoso. Her climax was sudden, sharp, and overwhelming. Every muscle in her body seized up and then went limp.

"You already gave me the keys to your pussy, babe," he told her. "Now all I want are the keys to the locker room."

"OK," she finally agreed. Bev knew the risks. But it also got her hot to think of him with younger women in the shower. Bev wasn't just excited by the power he had over her. She was excited by the power he held over all females. The closet cuckquean always fantasized about being with an alpha male that made no apologies for studding with a harem. In a serious relationship, of course, Bev would never tolerate her mate sleeping with other women. But Lance barely qualified as a fling. Bev felt the sting of jealousy in her heart but it seemed like that very envy also fueled her desire for him.

Lance's smartphone vibrated. He got up from the bench, picked up his jeans off the floor, and fished it out of the back pocket. The ladykiller made no effort to conceal the touchscreen from Ms. Johnson. At first, it looked like a photostream of amateur nudes from a Tumblr feed. In fact, Lance had just opened his messaging app to scan the last hour of incoming texts. The school stud must have been sexting with a dozen seniors. Lance scrolled downward and his face lit up. He turned slightly so she couldn't see what he typed. However, his limp dong began to inflate. By the time he finished his text, it had grown into a full-blown erection. Lance looked down at his monster and smiled. He then looked up at Bev and told her smugly, "There are a lot of size queens in this school but there is only one Size King." She gave him the finger but couldn't stifle her laughter. Though a complete bastard, his honesty was almost refreshing.

Lance retrieved his underwear off the floor. He favored Andrew Christian's 'Trophy Boy' collection for his intimate wardrobe. The custom-sized pouch ensured ample room for his impressive endowment. However, the undergarment had not been intended to contain his porn star erection. "You need some help with that?" Bev whispered in his ear. She hovered behind him, her big tits pressing against his back as her hands glided across his chest, roaming the contours of his perfectly sculpted abs and pecs, then wandering below the belt... "Wow," she gushed. "You're already hard again."

Lance spun on his heel. His muscle-bound torso crowded her field of vision. Toe to toe, he towered above her at six-and-a-half feet. His face swooped down to plant a scorching kiss upon her lips. But it was a gesture of farewell, not foreplay. In another thirty seconds, he had the rest of his street clothes back on. "Don't forget to lock up on your way out," he joked while tapping out a quick message on his smartphone. And then he was gone.

Bev waited a few seconds and exited the locker room. The teacher followed him through the gymnasium at a long enough distance that he didn't notice her. Marla was waiting for him in the parking lot. Without breaking stride, he walked up to the head of the cheerleading team, hooked his arm around her, and led his next conquest towards his motorcycle. The noise of the chopper drowned out their voices but their body language spoke volumes. Marla clung to him like a second skin as they sped out of the parking lot. Wherever they were heading, she was about to get the ride of her life.

Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers