All Comments on 'Sizing'

by cuckwhofucks

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MetalEdgeNewsMetalEdgeNewsover 4 years ago
Explosive

Explosive and quick........leaves me wanting more of Lexi

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
In your place. Or mine

You have it all wrong Dude, Lexi isn't doing it for Darius, she's doing it for you.

Your a Cuckold now. Darius is only your first.

In the opening of the story you said Lexi had several high positions, well she still will with other lover's. Oh and nothing says romantic setting like a space heater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sizing-cuckold

First the panties, next should be a baby doll nightie followed by a matching lace bra with garter belt, stockings, heels, makeup, wig, and totally feminize him into a french maid sissy with petticoats as she can no longer feel his erections. start him on Female hormones to develop boobies and sensitive nipples... eventually have him prepare her big endowed lovers by getting their cocks clean and hard...A true cuckold sissy maid. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story!

Here were some things that made for good tension in this story:

-The fact that Oliver was forced to help Lexi get over her fear of Alpha men

-Lexi's dating in public view of the neighbors

-Oliver's hesitation about the whole thing.

If anything, the story could have been slowed down. Lexi could have taken a few weeks to get to the point of being comfortable with having sex with Darius. In the meantime, she would be giving details about how she got closer and closer each date to Oliver. Also, it would be great to continue the story. How does Oliver handle Lexi having a long term affair with Darius?

Hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Scranton

Twas good

I did enjoy reading when Oliver was sent out of the house while his wife and the bull were together and he masturbated himself. I quite understood it having been in a very similar situation. A strong well endowed Black man fucked my wife. I think that I masturbated about 8 times that evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Submissive husband

He is feminized with hormones and plastic surgery. Kept in Chastity for the rest of his life.

He is trained to be their French maid and do whatever they want him

To do. After. A few years of training he is sent to Another country. His earnings are sent to his x wife and boy friend.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
True cuckold dilemma

Oddly disgusting and arousing in the same mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
another shit another loser wimp

loser wimp dont deserve a live in society they are pathetic people in this earth

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Shit cuck tale, who writes this garbage?

Scores 1/5

LittlebeauLittlebeaualmost 3 years ago

Very well written. So familiar to me. Seems as though more real women are getting to this point in their marriages. That is going from getting used to their husbands endowment than needing and putting him in his place as a warm up for what a wife really needs, which is the feel of being taken hard by a bigger better lover who isn’t afraid to give it to her good. I would have been so disappointed if I married a cold fish like some of these negative ignorant responders. Thanks excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Powerful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I did hear later that Darius didn't make it back. I heard that he was in a accident and didn't survive. Later Lexi told me that she found a replacement. On his way over he was involved in a wreck and didn't survive. I told her that was a shame. She received a letter a fainted we she read it. It read stop cheating on your husband you could be next. Lexi pulled her head out of her ass and started treating her husband with respect.

consulting91consulting914 months ago

I love the slow burn of the story. I would love to hear the conversations he had to have with the neighbors afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The best cuck story definitely deserves a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercuckwhofucks@cuckwhofucks
I have shared my wife with any man she wanted for over 17 years now. I do get to fuck her, but there is no question that I am not her best.