Skanked - Awakening - Sam's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For me?" I asked, with a hint of flirtatiousness.

"Yep, here you go Dr. Kaplan-Donovan." She handed it to me, barely looking at me and went back to the register.

And that was how the day played out. I wondered if it was a new mind game, or if I had gotten through to her.

As I ate dinner alone that evening, I felt my anxiety levels rise. Part of me felt shocked and hurt by her turning it off so easily. But the sensible part was relieved that the tormenting, degrading and humiliating behavior was potentially over. Yet, even as I tried to cling to my rational side, the memories of the blissful waves her touch sent through my body, threatened to choke out the voice of reason.

My thoughts drifted toward that moment in my dressing closet. I watched myself in the mirrors, convulsing as she brought me the first of the three most powerful orgasms in my life. The first was with only her finger and that ridiculous vibrating ass plug. In fact, the first two orgasms came without her even penetrating my pussy.

The sensible me, recalled how she made me say those degrading things about myself, as she played my body to perfection. And also, the humiliation of being secretly toyed with in a room full of people. She brought me to the edge and back, over and over. That arrogant look was infuriating, but in my moments of self-honesty, a part of me liked it... a lot.

The darker voice in my head reminded me of how alive my body felt as she controlled me from across the room, and how much saying those things only seemed to intensify my pleasure. Nonetheless, my rational side won out again, and I did not give in.

As I prepared for bed, I entered the dressing chamber and my eyes drifted back toward the leather ottoman and the spot Maria rubbed herself off. The mental image of her hips rocking in her blue dress had my body tingling once again. I dropped down and breathed in her scent, causing the all too familiar flush of hot moisture. I wanted to rip my clothes off and make myself come for her, as I had done so many times before our encounter.

As my thumbs slipped into the waistband of my slacks to remove them, the voice of reason stepped in again. There I was on my knees, trying to take my clothes off to masturbate for the woman who humiliated me so flippantly. That pathetic image of myself in the mirror gave me pause again. I put on some full-flannel pajamas, trying to feel as unsexy as possible, and went to bed.

I climbed into bed, proud of myself for resisting temptation once more. I wished Edmond was home, if nothing else, for a distraction and the added feeling of control as I used him to scratch my unending itch.

As I laid there trying to sleep, my mind buzzed with thoughts and images I had been trying to repress. The countless images of servicing myself in the dressing closet, the mental image of her eyes staring at me seductively, the image of her waggling tongue stud taunting me...

The harder I tried to think of something else, the faster the images came. After an hour or more, I couldn't take it any longer. The tingling in my pussy was relentless and it radiated moist heat. I convinced myself that if I just slipped my hand into my panties and gave myself a little relief in bed under the covers, it would be a 'victory' in itself. At least, I wasn't naked on the ottoman watching myself in the mirrors as I came for her.

My eyes closed as my fingers slid under my waistband, and my middle finger parted my labia. My ring and pointer finger sandwiched my lips on either side. Then I made a feeble attempt to picture Edmond, but the thought Maria planted in me, that he would never pleasure me orally, took over and the image of her brown eyes and alluring brows, replaced him. I began to talk to her as she probed me with her tongue in my mind.

My voice was high and desperate. "Oh my God, Maria, you feel so good. Please eat my pussy, honey. Oh yes, no one's ever, Ah!" My hips rocked as yet another Maria-induced climax gripped me. Moans echoed through the empty bedroom, as my pelvis pushed toward the ceiling. "Oh! Ma! Ree! Ah!" I yelled as convulsive waves of pleasure pulsed through me. "I-love-what-you-do-to-oh-me!" My body stiffened and I rubbed tiny circles on my clit, milking my climax for as long as I could stand it. The thought of her waggling tongue pummeling my clit with her silver stud filled my head and my body quaked uncontrollably.

When it passed, I went limp, and my fingers gently rubbed my soaked pussy while I caught my breath. Then, without thought, I took my fingers to my mouth, tasting myself, imagining tasting her with my own probing tongue. The taste she gave me with her cum-soaked panties, had planted a seed that was turning into an obsessive need to taste her directly.

Fortunately, my climax had taken the edge off, and I was able to think rationally again, long enough to allow myself to fall asleep.

Day Three:

When I awoke, the feel of crusted panties stuck to my muff, quickly reminded me of my 'victory'. I convinced myself it could have been worse, and that we must crawl before we can walk. Truthfully, I did feel more in control that morning. With that being said, I chose an outfit that I'd hoped would induce a reaction from Maria. I, somehow, needed payback for her lack of attention the previous day.

It was a dark pantsuit that highlighted every curve. I chose a white, fitted, button-down blouse and the blazer was tight, highlighting my breasts nicely. For added effect, I unbuttoned a full button below where I was normally comfortable in public. The slacks were tight and pulled between my cheeks, and the blazer hem exposed the lower half of my ass.

As I spun and checked myself in the mirror, I recalled her comment about me having a supermodel body, with perfect tits and a Scarlett Johansson ass. I would remind her of that today, without having to say a word.

On the way to work, my heart raced, anticipating her reaction. When I arrived, the rational voice logged a protest, pleading I turn around and change to something more appropriate. Once again, I failed to comply with reason and entered the store with a bit of a strut, and made sure she had a shot of my backside. I sensed her looking, but did not catch her in the act. So, a few minutes later, I found an excuse to engage with her.

"Have you seen the new Tylenol display? I wonder if it will impact sales this month, we'll need to keep tabs on our inventory." I said walking up behind her.

"Yeah, sometimes these promos really make a difference," she said, turning toward me.

When her eyes met my tits, they widened, and she smirked. "Already?" she asked softly, and turned away.

"Pardon?" I responded, with a grin. 'She definitely noticed,' I thought to myself.

"I said, alrighty, I'll watch the inventory, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan," she replied, as she walked away.

For the rest of the day, she seemed wholly unaffected by my outfit. There were just the two of us working, so we could not go together at lunch and leave the store unattended. On several occasions, I found an excuse to come out from behind the pharmacy counter and engage her, to no avail. Her eyes stayed on my face and her expression gave no indication she even noticed.

On the drive home, I stewed over how pathetic I was. My inner voice told me, "You got what you wanted. Whatever that was that happened at the party was over and forgotten. The night of the party was humiliating and could have ruined your marriage, your relationship with Daniella and your career. So, why are you acting like a lovesick schoolgirl, begging for attention?" I resolved to control myself, and be thankful it was over.

Unfortunately, my resolve crumbled before dinner.

I arrived home to the empty lonely house, and as I changed from my work clothes, my thoughts were drawn to the ottoman. The image of her humping it, had my pussy tingling again. I recalled fucking her fingers, with her cum-soaked panties in my mouth, as we came together.

I stood there, surrounded by mirrors in my bra and panties, reliving that moment. All control was lost. I removed the bra and panties, dropped to my hands and knees. My nose touched the edge of the ottoman, and I breathed in the remnants of her scent. My fingers slid once again, between my steaming labia as I talked to her. "Oh God, Maria, I love the way you touch me. Please let me taste your pussy. I do wanna be your cunt licker. Ah!"

I rocked my hips just as I had that night, when her fingers were inside me and I watched my tits rock, reliving the moment. "Oh fuck, I'm coming with you, Maria!" I screamed out, as the climax hit me hard. My high-pitched squeals echoed through my changing closet, as I rode my orgasm in wave after wave.

When the climax passed, I stretched out flat on the carpet, legs spread, catching my breath. After a few moments, I regained a bit of composure, having taken the edge off, once again. I told myself, that was it, I would not fall back into the pattern of obsessive masturbation, every day, and often more than once.

My resolve held, for the night at least. Lying in bed that evening, the little voice of obsession tried to convince me to rub off again, but I pushed it back. Edmond would be home in just four more days. I just needed to hold on until then.

Day Four:

That morning, feeling much more controlled, I decided to dress normally. Slacks and a long-sleeved, silk blouse buttoned up and conservative. No more trying to induce a reaction from her. I would match her indifference and move on.

And so went the day. We were civil and professional, all day long. Daniella was in, so we took lunch at the same time. However, I told Maria I had errands to run and went to the ATM to get cash, while she went home for lunch. Our mutual indifference continued with one exception, she called me BB whenever her mother, Daniella, was present. When Daniella would leave, she called me Dr. Kaplan-Donovan.

Maria left earlier, and at the end of the day, Daniella and I closed the store and locked up together. In the parking lot, I unlocked the car and I saw a paper bag sitting on the driver's seat and hesitated.

"'Night, Samantha," said Daniella, startling me.

I broke my gaze, and replied, "'Night, see you tomorrow."

After I entered the car, I sat, and held the bag, as she drove away. The weight, size, and shape of its contents were familiar. Upon opening it, my suspicions were confirmed--it contained a bottle of lilac and a bottle of rose-scented lube.

The memory of being ugly to her that day rushed back. That's when she first planted the seed that I had an itch that Edmond could never scratch. Later, she emphasized her point, by bringing me these same two lubes in a similar brown paper bag. That time she did it in the presence of Edmond and Daniella and practically announced she brought me the anti-itch medicine, we discussed earlier.

When I opened it in private, that bag contained lilac lube for my pussy and rose-scented for my asshole. During her tirade she told me that is what I thought they smelled like.

The humiliation I felt from her public taunting, should have sent me running, but sadly, it did not. I kept them, and ultimately used the lilac lube many times, masturbating before our encounter at the party.

One small victory since the party was that her prediction, I would be using a lot of the rose-scented lube, after she initiated my ass with the vibrating butt plug hadn't happened--I had not used any of it. But this was only day four and as I peered into this new bag, I felt my imagination running away again.

On the drive home, my mind bounced from outrage and anger at her arrogance, to relief that she was still thinking about me. One moment, I was resolved to throw the shit away and pretend I never found her little present. The next, I imagined watching myself in the mirror while I worked the lubed plug into my ass, then breaking out a dildo for my hungry pussy. As the familiar flush of warm wetness hit me, I yelled aloud to myself.

"Stop it, Samantha! You're an adult! You're a professional! Show some control."

To break the chain of thought, I turned up the radio and sang along with Harry Styles 'As it Was'. Just when my mind began to clear, Megan Three Stallion and Dua Lipa had me singing along to 'Sweetest Pie' and the obvious reference to oral sex sent my mind straight to the image of my face buried between Maria's sweetest thighs.

Desperate, I called Edmond in China, it was 6:30 AM there and I knew he would be up, but not yet in meetings. That did the trick. We talked for nearly an hour, continuing well after I got home. I felt like my old self, calm, centered and in control. It was one of our better talks in a while. Before we hung up, I promised him a special surprise when he returned, and that made his day.

In hindsight, that promise may not have been the best idea. It sent my mind spinning back on the night of the party and the birthday blowjob. Unfortunately, that brought me back to the events that followed, and my thoughts roared back into the frenzied cycle of images, tastes, and smells, that Maria had burned into my brain.

In a final fruitless effort to stop the cycle again, I scanned the fridge for what I might have for dinner. Nothing seemed appealing, so I headed to the bedroom to change into my comfy clothes.

I had my 'medication' in hand, and with each step, I felt my inevitable fall getting nearer. My breathing increased, as butterflies filled my stomach. My pussy flushed knowing I had no more fight left, and it would finally get the unbridled release it needed. Everything tingled and my heart pounded, as I imagined myself on all fours, naked before her, as she watched. I wanted to see myself in the mirror as I made myself come, knowing I was surrendering myself to her.

I opened the lubes one at a time and breathed in the scent, my body trembled at the thought of that night and how much she excited me. Next, I bent down to breathe her in, relieved her scent still remained on the ottoman. My will broken, I decided to retrieve the butt plug. I would recreate the whole experience.

My pussy was engorged and throbbing in anticipation, and as I undressed, it became clear, what I needed to do. I wanted the plug in my ass, as I rubbed my raging cunt on the same spot Maria rubbed herself off that night.

As I readied myself, I recalled overhearing Maria tell her mother earlier that she had no plans for the evening, so they could watch TV together. In my frazzled, revved-up state, I stared at the bottles of lube, the butt plug and the remote. I doubted I could recreate the sensation of her being in control, even with the remote. It would be me deciding what setting, and when to change it, so it would not be the same.

With the acceptance of defeat, the fear of facing to her faded. I needed to hear her voice, acknowledge her gift, and understand what her little surprise really meant.

I dialed and as it rang, every cell in my body seemed electrified. The phone shook in my trembling hands and the butterflies in my stomach seemed like I might throw them up. I knelt, naked ass on my heels, nose near her scent waiting for her voice. Unfortunately, it was only her voice mail. "Hi you've reached Maria. Leave a message."

Her voice was happy and confident. A metaphor for the new Maria. My reaction was a metaphor for my life--frustration and disappointment for another missed opportunity. What message could I possibly leave? I tried to think, but froze instead, releasing a whimpering sigh, before hanging up and dropping the phone onto the ottoman.

All my frustrations built up for so long--released--and I began to imagine what I wanted to say to her and spoke out loud. "You are so right, Maria. You know what I need. I've never wanted anyone so much. I need you to take me. You make me so wet. I'll do anything you want, just please give me what I need." I breathed her in and whimpered, as my pussy ached for her. "I want you so bad. Please let me come for you."

I didn't need a drop of lube. I was so soaked, but I reached for the lilac lube and squeezed it onto my hand while I moved to my hands and knees. As I touched my swollen lips, I recalled her words about how big and sensitive my pussy lips were. My eyes closed as I imagined her fingers touching me. "Oh, Maria, I love how you touch me. I need it so bad, please don't stop."

The dam burst and as my fingers spread the scented oil onto my screaming pussy, my clit was stiff and overcharged. It sent bolt after bolt of tingling electricity through me. "I'm coming so hard for you, Maria...Please!"

My nose touched the ottoman, breathing her as my body happily spasmed for her. I whimpered and gasped, gripped by a climax magnified by complete surrender. My hips rolled as I pressed my forehead into the ottoman for balance, imagining her watching me, as she made me come once again. "Oh G-God! Never-want-it-to-end!"

When the orgasm passed, I rolled to the side and sat against the ottoman catching my breath, astonished how quickly I came. There was something liberating about talking to her as I masturbated. My deepest secrets were out there for the world to hear. The release seemed to lessen the urgency and I stared at the butt plug, I asked myself, "Are you gonna go all the way or walk away with a little dignity."

Suddenly my phone rang, and it was her. Panic gripped me, As I saw myself in the mirror naked and panting. I wanted to run for clothes and cover myself, but quickly realized it was just a phone call.

I hit speaker. "Hello?" I answered calmly.

"Got your voicemail, BB. Damn, you got it bad, sweetie," she said cheerily.

Panic really set in. "She knows!" My inner voice screamed.

"Wh-- how? Do you mean?" I stuttered.

"Any itch meds left, BB; you sound flustered?"

"I didn't..." I couldn't think. I was pissed at her arrogance again and frustrated that a conversation seemed impossible. Trying to gather myself and steer the discussion somewhere in the neighborhood of normal, I asked. "What can I do for you, Maria," trying to sound calm.

"I could think of a few things, BB. But you called me, sweetie, remember? Just so you know, I'm picturing your naked body kneeling in front of me as you, beg for what you need."

She did know somehow. But, how? I looked around for any kind of recording or video devices. Maybe, I didn't actually hang up after the voicemail? Did she hear the whole thing? My face turned red.

"Please, Maria." I said softly.

"That's a start, BB, but you can do much better."

"I mean, please stop with the badgering," I pleaded.

"This is not the begging I was thinking of, BB."

"How did you know, did you plant a camera in here that night?" I asked, sounding defeated.

"So, you're in the changing room then, reliving our moment..."

"Our moment? You blackmailed me..."

"What are you wearing, BB?"

"I was changing when you called," I protested, weakly.

"Are you naked, BB?" Her voice went wispy and she took a deep breath. "You were thinking about me, weren't you?"

The excitement in her voice and the sensual tone, left me speechless.

After a pause, she continued. "Be honest, BB. Did you use the meds I left you?" I remained silent. Her excitement grew and she whispered, "You did, didn't you? And you called so you could tell me how much you miss me, am I right?"

I could not bring myself to say anything, but the butterflies were back in force. "I can hear you breathing, BB," she said, with joyous wonder. "Did you make yourself come tonight, BB? That's why you're out of breath, isn't it?" I struggled for a response but couldn't think clearly. "Your silence says it all, but I need to hear you say the words, BB."

I finally spoke, hoping for a normal conversation. "Can we please talk?"

"We are talking, BB, and I asked you a question. We both know why you called, and you know what you have to do to get what you need. Are you on your knees, BB?"