Skanked - Awakening - Sam's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time I felt like there was a chance to connect, she would slap me back to her twisted little game. I snapped at her. "No, I'm not on my knees and no, I am not going to beg."

"Oh, BB, I don't understand you. We've established you're naked in the room where you came screaming like a cheap slut not once, not twice, but three times. Prior to that, seven orgasms in four years with Eddie. We both know I can give you what you need, and you can have it every--fucking--day. You couldn't last four days without rubbing off thinking of me. What are you waiting for? Give it up and be my pet slut. Have some fucking satisfaction in your life." Her tone was that of a friend calmly giving advice about a career change or finances, but her words cut like a knife.

"I'm not doing this, Maria." I said, with as much dignity as I could muster.

"Okay, I understand, BB. You gave me some great memories. I had my plug in Scarlett Johansson's ass and made her come like a slut. That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Thank you for that, BB, I won't forget it. If all that comes of this is that memory, I'm good. Just one more question, and I won't 'badger' you again. Did you have it in your ass when you just came?"

"No, I did not!" I said, like a six-year-old caught with a hand in the cookie jar.

"Really? But you confirmed you just came for me." I didn't respond, for fear I'd give more away. "Do you have your ass plug ready?"

I didn't answer.

"BB?"

Still no answer.

"You are so funny and so predictable. So, you were going to use it, but I interrupted, is that it?"

It was like she could read my mind. "I didn't say that..."

"I am so turned on right now, BB. Was this the first time you jacked off since that night?"

"I'm not answering any..."

"How many times, BB?"

If I had just hung up, it might have gone differently. But I held on in silence. When I heard her sigh long and slow, I could sense her excitement and my defenses melted away.

"Oh God, BB, I am so wet right now. When was the first time?" There was another pause. "Please, BB, I want to know if you've thought about me as much as I've thought about you."

"Two days ago," I said, with a sense of relief.

"Tell me about it, please." She had a hint of quiet desperation in her voice, that had me instantly heated.

There was no more resistance left. "That morning as I got dressed, I caught a whiff of you, lingering from that night. I cursed myself for not cleaning the ottoman. The image of your hips rocking in that blue dress, as you rubbed yourself on it, filled my head. In a moment of weakness, I went to my hands and knees, breathed you in and felt a rush though my body..."

As I spoke, I heard her breathing stop and she whimpered slightly. A rush of lustful power pulsed through me. "Don't stop, please," she gasped.

"Before I knew it, my hand was in my panties and my finger melted into my wetness, thinking about how easily you made me come with just a finger." I sensed her excitement and suddenly felt a growing rush of power spurring me on.

"When I saw myself in the mirror, I realized how weak I was being, stopped and vowed to wash you from my ottoman and my mind. You were particularly dismissive that day, so my resolve was even higher when I got home. Unfortunately, your scent lingered and when I changed after work I was on my hands and knees again."

She hummed softly, and I paused. "Tell me everything," she whispered, voice quivering.

"Once again, I controlled myself and stopped short. I even put on full-flannel pajamas, to not feel sexy in any way. But when I tried to sleep, I kept imagining your touch, and the taste of your panties in my mouth. I kept imagining tasting your pussy and feeling your body quake as I explored you with my tongue." My heart raced and I felt more liberated with every word.

"I told myself if I just took the edge off, I could sleep. So, I sipped my hand into my pajamas and rubbed my clit. The image of your tongue stud, teasing my clit came to my mind as I rubbed it. I imaged your eyes looking up at me as you pummeled my clit with your stud. I yelled out your name as I came in my panties..."

She gasped, "Hoh, oh, ah, ah ah."

"Are you coming, Maria?" I asked, panting as well.

Her continued moans and squeaks told me, yes! My body was electrified, and the butterflies were in overdrive. I had to continue.

"I called it a victory that I kept my clothes on and was not on my hands and knees naked in front of the mirrors. When I woke up with crusty panties, I resolved to get some payback. I wanted you to feel my frustration, so I dressed in what I thought was a sexy outfit you would not be able to resist." Her breathing continued to be heavy and rapid. "But other than a first wide-eyed glance, you seemed oblivious.

I got home last night frustrated and determined to put you out of my head. But, somehow, my frustration level caused the opposite reaction. The second I caught your scent, in the changing room, my resolve melted. I took everything off and knelt there breathing you, feeling your fingers inside me as that awful plug vibrated me from within, taking me to levels of ecstasy beyond my imagination."

"Keep going, BB. Did you put it in?" she asked, in a quivering voice.

I loved knowing how excited I made her, and I responded with every detail.

"My nose touched the spot where you came with me, and your scent pushed me over the edge, I rubbed my throbbing pussy begging you to let me taste your sweet pussy. I could almost taste your cunt cum." I said, using a term I had never heard before she shoved her cum-soaked panties in my mouth that night.

"Oh, BB, I'm so fucking hot. Huh!" she squealed, and I knew I was going to make her come again. I wished so much I was there to see it.

"I made my tits rock, like they did when I fucked your fingers and came for the third time with the vibrator in my ass." Her gasps were loud and high. She was on the verge again. "I came so hard for you, Maria, while I begged to be your cunt licker..."

"Fu, u, --uck!" Maria grunted, as she orgasmed again.

I listened as her climax passed, and enjoyed the moment before continuing. "I convinced myself to call it another victory since I didn't have your dildo in my ass. I made it through today with a new resolve. That is, until I found your little surprise on my seat after work."

I paused, as I contemplated what to say next. It was liberating unloading everything, but that rational voice was screaming from the recesses of my mind.

"Please don't stop now, BB. I'm dying to see where this all leads," she said perkily.

"I was pissed at your arrogance, but giddy from the attention. You were still thinking about me. By the time I got home, my resistance was gone. I knew what I 'needed' to do." I used that phrase specifically, to let her know she was right. She knew what I needed before I did.

"And what was that, BB?" she asked firmly with a hint of excitement in her voice.

I hesitated, as the gravity of my response sunk in. It meant, surrender. Not that she hadn't already concluded that, but this would mean, there was really no turning back.

"I needed to give myself completely..." I paused, heart racing.

"Go on, BB," she whispered softly.

"I needed to feel as close to you as I could, as I let go." Part of me felt relief, but at the same time, I trembled with fear of opening myself up to her. "You have awoken something in me. Something terrifying and so powerful. A need, too strong to fight..." I stopped again, afraid of divulging everything.

"Continue, BB." She said commandingly, and, I willingly complied.

"I was done fighting. In my mind, I needed to show you, you were right, but I couldn't quite bring myself to go all the way and confess to you in person. I would use my medicine, and I was going to scratch the itch you put in me. I was going to scratch it hard.

"It has been impossible to get the image out of my mind of your hips rocking in that blue dress, as you rubbed yourself on my ottoman. The Combination of our scent and the taste of your panties in my mouth was overwhelming.I've never come so hard. I still can't believe I fucked your fingers with your plug vibrating in my ass. It's disgusting and degrading, but you're right. I need it." I was panting and my pussy ached again.

"What I needed to do was clear, I would apply the lube, put your plug in my ass, turn it on high and rub myself off in the same spot you did. It would be like our pussies were touching, as I came with you again. I took off my clothes and readied the plug and lube.

"Even then, I knew it wouldn't be the same. That night you had control. Try as I might, it wouldn't be the same. So, I called, wanting to hear your voice. Part of me hoping you would be reasonable, and we could have a conversation like normal people, but I was willing to do whatever it took, to get what I need. When you didn't answer, I couldn't wait any longer.

"I was on my knees breathing you in, as I applied the lilac medicine to my aching pussy. The scent of you pushed me over the edge again. I imagined kneeling before you, tasting you and feeling you. I couldn't control myself and came so hard, so fast. Oh God, Maria..." I panted uncontrollably. My body trembled and tingled everywhere.

"Damn, BB," she sighed. "I knew you had it bad, but..."

"Still in denial, I felt my resolve strengthen after the first orgasm. I was trying to convince myself to put it all away and stop there. I would call it another victory of self-control. At least, I didn't shove your plug up my ass. But deep inside, I knew I wanted it. I had just come to the realization; It was more than want, I need it. Then you called..."

"And you know I'm right?" she asked, smugly.

I whispered, "Yes."

"I can't hear you, BB"

"Yes!" I barked.

"Yes, what?"

"You were right. I need to be fucked, Maria!" I panted.

"Are you ready to come for me with the fucking dildo in that porn-slut ass, BB?"

"Yes, please," I whimpered.

"Well let's make that stuck up, prissy, little asshole smell like roses then. By the way, did you thank me for getting your itch meds?"

"So sorry. Thank you, Maria."

"Touch your pussy and tell me how wet you are right now, BB?"

"Oh, I am soaking wet for you." I sighed, as my middle finger slipped between my labia.

"Are your pussy lips as swollen and juicy as the night of the party?"

"Yes, Mi-- Maria." I gasped.

"Hum, from now on when it's you and I, you are to call me Miss Maria, clear?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. Thank you."

"Very good manners, BB. So, you won't need your lilac lube then, your poor, deprived little pussy is lubed enough. I just love what an insatiable little slut you are. That is so good. I promise you I am gonna test your limits of endurance. Are you ready for that, BB?"

That thought terrified me, but excited me beyond belief at the same time. My fingers working my pussy as I heard her breathing in my ear, pushed all reason away. "Yes, Miss Maria, please."

"Damn, I wish I was there. Do you have your rose lube ready?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I said reaching for it. "Can you please come over Miss Maria?"

"BB, honey, I'm spending some quality time with Mama tonight. You are already eating into that time. I'm afraid you're a bit of a bad influence, BB. But, if you're a good girl, I'll come by in the morning and let you eat into a little something warm and sticky, would you like that?"

"Oh yes please, Miss Maria," I panted, and a squeaky little whimper puffed out, "Huh!"

"Good girl, now apply your ass meds inside and out. I want you to tell me how it feels when that finger goes in."

"It's warming me when I put it on. Oh, that feels good. Muh!" I gasped, as I slid my middle finger in. "It's so tight, I don't know how that plug ever went in."

"It's okay, BB, take it nice and slow. Last time, I loosened you up with my tongue..."

"Oh God, that felt so good, when your warm tongue tickled me there." I breathed deeply. "Oh, Miss Maria, I can still smell you. It's all the way in..."

"Damn, Sammie, you turn me on so much. Go for two now, sweetie. And when you get your plug in, I'm gonna give you a little surprise."

I smiled when she slipped up and called me 'Sammie', thinking she was a bit flustered by all this. The thought of her coming by in the morning only solidified; I was going to be a good girl, no matter what she asked of me. The second finger seemed to go in easier, for some reason. "It's in, Miss Maria."

"Now, lube up the plug, BB. You may not turn it on until I give the command."

"Yes, Miss Maria. It looks so much bigger than I remember," I said, honestly.

"Work it in slow and twist it as you do, it makes it easier. I wish I was there to watch. But that beautiful ass is forever etched in my mind. Whose initials are on the plug, BB?"

I remembered how she made me look at my ass in the mirror with the plug in and what she told me it meant. "Yours, Miss Maria."

"Good, then if you put in your tight little asshole, who will that asshole belong to?"

"You, Miss Maria." I gasped with excitement. I couldn't believe how revved up she made me as I twisted the plug inside me.

"And whose body will it be, BB?" she asked, seductively.

"Yours, Miss Maria."

"Good girl, are you sure you still want it in. You will be my little-pet fuck-toy, to do with what I want."

"It's already in and I'm touching myself, Miss Maria. Can I please turn it on?"

"Whoa, whoa, easy, sweetie; slow down, I did not tell you could touch that slutty little cunt, did I?"

"No, sorry, Miss Maria, you turn me on so much," I said, barely able to contain myself. I couldn't understand why her talking to me like that only excited me more.

"I know, BB. I see how you look at me every day, thinking I don't notice. I knew the day you pissed me off and I backed you against the counter. Your eyes told me you'd be mine. I'm so glad you've accepted it now, BB. Now, I'll tell you when you may come, and I'll decide when you can turn on my butt plug, understood?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. I understand."

"Very good, BB. I am going to let you finish what you started. I really, really like your idea of you rubbing off for me in the same spot I did. I think it could be even better, if we came together, don't you?"

"Oh yes please, come with me, Miss Maria." I was in a frenzy and my body quivered uncontrollably. Suddenly, the butt plug started buzzing in my ass and yelled out. "Oh God!" I stared at the remote laying on the ottoman, wondering how it turned on.

"You feel that BB?" she asked seductively.

"Oh God, yes. How, huh!" I gasped.

It turned up in intensity. "And that, BB?"

"Yes!"

"There's an app for that, BB. Let's back it off a little bit for now," she said, as it slowed and began to pulse. "How's that, BB?"

"It's good, thank you, Miss Maria."

"You're welcome, BB. I can tell how excited you are, so I'm going to get myself ready before you start, okay?"

"Okay, Miss Maria," I whimpered.

"Good girl. We don't want you coming too quickly. Wow, you really have me good and wet, BB, I can't stop imagining that beautiful butt clenching, as you hump the ottoman. I want you to put a knee on the ottoman and a foot on the floor and position those big juicy cunt lips over our spot, BB. I remember how good that soft leather felt against my clit, while you fucked my fingers, like an animal."

"I'm taking one last whiff of you before..." I breathed her in again, my nose to the ottoman, then got into position. I straddled the corner of the ottoman leaning forward with both hands gripping the edge of it. My left knee was spread wide on top and right foot was planted on the floor with my bent knee facing away. This spread my pussy wide, as it hovered over the spot.

I loved the mirrored walls giving me a view of myself from all sides.

"Good girl, BB. Let's take is slow. I've already come twice," she said, as the butt plug stopped. I gave a disappointed sigh. "Okay, on low." she said tauntingly, as the slow pulse began again.

"Oh, thank you, Miss Maria. That feels so good. I'm in position."

Her voice rose. "Don't start yet, BB. I'm touching myself, picturing those big juicy lips saddling the corner of that soft smooth leather, wishing that it was my tongue instead, BB."

"Oh yes, Miss Maria, it's like I can feel that." I replied, with a whimper.

"I wish I was there to watch that big, beautiful ass bounce as you fuck the ottoman like a slut."

"I'm so ready, Miss Maria, please!"

Her voice became more desperate. "Feels so good, BB." I could hear her pussy sloshing as she fingered herself for me.

"Please let me fuck the spot your pussy touched, Miss Maria." I pleaded.

"Oh fuck, not yet, BB," She grunted, and the plug kicked up a level.

"That feels so good in my ass. I feel that in my clit, Miss Maria. Oh please!" I begged loud enough hear the echo off the mirrors. My hips were rocking, as I humped the air, accentuating the vibration from the plug.

"What do you need, BB?" she asked, in broken gasps.

"I need you to fuck me, Miss Maria!" I shouted, as a flurry of thought and fantasies came to life. "I need to taste your pussy, please! I need to feel that tongue stud on my clit! I need to kiss every inch of you! I need taste you as you come in my mouth! I need to feel your lips on my nipples again! I need you to make me your cunt-licking fuck-toy, Miss Maria. I need to come right now with your plug in my asshole!" My hips rolled and boobs rocked, as I unleashed a torrent of pent-up frustration fucking the air.

"I've got what you need, BB!" she offered, with growing excitement.

"I wanna come with you, Miss Maria. Please!"

"Not quite yet, BB. I wish you could feel how wet I am, right now. First, I need something from you."

"Yes!"

"Good answer, sweetie. You do have it bad, don't you?"

"Yes, please I need to come, Miss Maria." I panted and the plug kicked into high. "Oh, fuck, Miss Maria, I feel that in my nipples, please!"

I heard her squeak, as her fingers sloshed faster. She spoke in a broke cadence with groans and squeaks. "I'm opening the, ah, store tomorrow, sweetie. I know you're coming, huh, later, so I'm gonna stop by around, aaay-- eight. I want you in something sexy, with easy access. In, ah, the kitchen where, I first touched your puss-- pussy."

"Yes, oh yes, please!" I cut in, as my pussy vibrated mercilessly.

"I want, huh, you on your knees when I come, in your mouth."

"Oh God, yes please, Miss Maria," I gasped.

"Come with me, BB! Now!" I sensed her controlling her volume, as her mother, Daniella, was at home.

"Oh, thank you Miss, aahhh! Maria." I thrust myself onto the ottoman and felt my labia engulf the welting on the edge of the ottoman. "Feels so good, Miss Maria. I need to come with you, please." I pressed hard, as I rubbed the soft leather.

"Not yet, BB. Not-- yet-- oh fuck, I want your tongue in my cunt, BB," she said, getting close.

"I wanna, AH! Be. Your--Cunt-- lick-- er! Oh!" My hips rocked frantically, as I watched myself furiously fuck the ottoman, while Maria fingered herself on the other end of the phone.

"Gonna come. Miss. Mm-- Maria!" I screamed.

"Yes!" she groaned.

"Coming! Miss! Maria! So! Hard!" I let out a series of high-pitched wails, as my clit shot bolt after bolt of electric bliss through my convulsing body.

"Me. Too. BB!"

I kept going as hard and fast as I could, sensing her lingering orgasm, and not wanting to finish first. My clit was over stimulated, and I could hardly stand anymore, when I finally sensed her orgasm fade. I rolled forward and onto my back recuperating from what may have been the most-liberating orgasm of my life.

"Wow!" she panted. "In--fucking--credible."

"Mm huh," I sighed, in agreement.

"I'm glad you've seen the light, BB," she arrogantly snickered, even as she continued to breath heavily. Then the butt plug powered off.