Skanked - The Beginning Maria's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like this April?"

"Yes!" She yelled excitedly.

"Too bad you stole my boyfriend, when I was lying awake at night, thinking about this every night..."

"Oh please, let me be your little bitch, Maria." She begged.

"Does Seth touch you like this?"

"Oh God no! Ah!" She gasped as her hips rolled.

Spread you little slut legs for the camera April, and I'll let you watch it later.

She spread herself wider and I thrust in deeper. "Oh!" she squeaked.

My pussy gushed and she wiggled herself against me. She was so soft and smelled like sex. I breathed in my scent off from her cheeks and neck.

"Do you think you made the right choice April?"

"Please, I'm sorry. I'll do anything for you. Maria."

I thrust two fingers in and out and rubbed her clit with my thumb.

"Oh, you are gonna do whatever I want and if you do good, I'm gonna lick your pussy the right way so you'll always know what you're missing."

She was humping my fingers wildly, already coming at my fingertips.

"Oh God Maria I'm coming. Oh My God! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Her hips rocked so sexily, and her ass rubbed my clit as she came long and hard, bouncing against my clit. As her orgasm began to pass, her silky-smooth ass rubbed me to the edge of my second climax.

"Don't you fucking stop you little slut. That slutty little ass is so soft, you're gonna make me huh! Come."

I couldn't believe what she did to me. I was losing control for the second time. That little sweet ass rolled magically against me. I rubber my fingers against her clit as fast as I could.

"Come with me you cunt licking little bitch!"

"Oh God fuck me, Maria!"

I could barely speak, as the orgasm overtook me. "Better than Seth's cock?"

Our pussies sloshed as we fucked like animals.

"So, much, fuck! Better!" She grunted. "Com,ming!"

We both collapsed and lay there recovering. Then I pushed her to the side and laid her on her back. I rolled on top and kissed her, tasting my own cum.

That's how it began. I kept her as my pet until I dropped out. We keep in touch once a year to let her know what she missed. But that's another story.

After rubbing myself off replaying memories of April. I dared to dream it could happen with Sam. Her breathing and heartbeat meant I had gotten to her; I was sure of it. At work I continued taunting her with suggestive looks and comments while I planned my next step. The party on Saturday at her house would be the perfect place.

I showed up a bit late in a short sleeve navy blouse, grey skirt and heels. The outfit was chosen with Sam in mind, to look pretty, professional and lady like. Edmond did a double take when he saw me. I greeted Mama who was seated next to Edmond, Sam and a couple friends. After a hug and kiss I handed a paper bag from the pharmacy to Sam.

"Here is the itch medicine I told you about Dr. Kaplan-Donovan." She took it, trying to look normal, but gave me a furious glance.

"Thank you, Maria." she said and slipped away up the stairs.

I followed her to her bedroom, and she sat the bag on the dresser. When she turned, I stood in the doorway and smiled. "Aren't you going to have a look?

She giggled when she saw a bottle and dropper of Velvet Rose personal lubricant and a squeeze bottle of Aloe Cadabra Lilac scented lubricant. "I guess I had that coming. Can we call a truce now please?"

"Be sure to apply them vigorously inside and out. You may need to rub them in for several minutes. I would be happy to apply it for you if you NEED it." I said ignoring her comment.

She put them in the dresser drawer and slid by me to get through the door. "I'd better see to our guests."

Apparently, that was the turning point, but I didn't know it until Edmond's birthday party.

It was a surprise party and Edmonds son Steven was staging everyone at the community swimming pool. He would bring them over just before seven. Mama and Edmond's mom, Linda, were keeping him occupied at Linda's house down the block. In the meantime Sam and I prepped the food in the basement kitchen. (Another perk of the biggest fucking house is second kitchen.)

I wore a royal blue, tight fitting halter dress with an exposed midriff. I also had a black handbag with a long opposite shoulder strap that hung on my right hip with a surprise or two inside, just in case. My hair was done up right and I felt good!

I had been dosing Sam with suggestive comments all day and don't even recall the one I made at that moment, but the look on Sam's face got my attention. I asked how many itch treatments she had that day and she replied, "two," without thinking.

I immediately walked toward her with a wicked smile.

She back peddled "I'm kidding, I haven't used any of it."

"You are such a bad liar." I said with a glowing smile. "You need it don't you Sammie? You need me to fuck the shit out of you. Oh my God, I was right."

She shook her head, but her face was flushed, and she was breathing so deeply.

"Your head says no but your bimbo slut body says you want me to take you right now till you scream like a slut." My hands moved to her breasts and gripped them. "I love your tits, Sammie."

She giggled awkwardly.

"Ticklish, bimbo boobs?"

"No, I'm laughing at how pathetic you are." She said pushing my hands away.

I stepped in and pressed her against the counter looking in her eyes.

"Sammie, you're trembling and panting like a dog in heat. And those sexy green eyes aren't even blinking. I can't imagine how wet you pussy is right now and you've already come twice for me today."

She shook her head, legs tremble uncontrollably.

"No, so if I were to reach up under your skirt and touch your slutty panties, they won't be wet?" I asked. She starred at me eyes terrified. "Should we try it, Sammie? If you're not wet, I'll admit I was wrong, and if you are, I'll take those panties and give you what you need right here before the guests arrive."

She starred speechless, losing her grip. "You're sick Maria, really sick."

"And you're trembling like a junkie needing a fix. I can give you that fix, just show me how wet you are for me Sammie and tell me what you need. You can barely catch your breath already. What do you need Dr?"

Her lips trembled, her eyes closed and then she broke. "I need you to fuck me, huh, huh." She let out two little puffs of air. When she said it, I felt both terrified, and excited beyond words. Then she continued. "My pussy is so wet, please."

Now it was me shaking and stunned. I quickly collected myself and put my hand on her knee and slowly pushed her skirt up. "Thank you for finally being honest Samantha. I am going to give you what you need Honey. Open your eyes and look at me." I said so softly.

Her blue/green eyes wanted me, and I could barely contain my excitement

"I love how this skirt highlights your figure, but it is too tight. And that blouse just makes me want you. You're gonna make me suffer all night watching you in it."

I leaned down, pushed the skirt as high as it could go, and she moaned as my fingers traced their way up my inner thigh. When I touched her through the panties she puffed and whimpered. Her legs spread as far as the skirt would allow.

"Samantha Honey, you are soaked through. Tell me the truth, did you really already come twice today?"

I pressed my finger and her wet panties between her labia and began to rub.

Her voice was weak and weepy. "Yes, oh huh!"

"Where did you do it Samantha." I asked seductively.

"In my dressing closet this morning! Oh yes." Her lips trembled and hips rocked.

"And where else, Samantha?"

"In the restroom at work. Oh, that feels so g, good." She squeaked.

"I know when. I saw you looking at me and, oh my God, you've really got it bad, don't you?"

"Yeeesssss, Oh Maria, aaaahhhhh." She whined.

I slowed down sensing she might come.

"How many times have you come thinking about me?"

"I don't know, please..."

"More than five?" She nodded. "More than ten?" She nodded. And so, it went until thirty-five. I was speechless!

I increased my finger force and rubbed her toward a climax again.

"It's only been four weeks," I marveled. And how many times did you fuck Edmond thinking about me Samantha?"

"Twice. Please make me come Maria."

"Did he make you come?"

"No, please, I need it!"

"I'm so happy you came to your senses. You have the most beautiful body I've ever seen and it's time you get the attention you deserve. As much as making you come in your panties excites me, I think I would rather have them off. What do you think Dr.? Is the treatment best applied directly?"

"Yes! Please!" She barked dangerously loud.

"Shhhhh, we don't want company yet Honey." I whispered and dropped to my knees.

I had to force my hands up inside her tight skirt. Then I pulled down a black lace semi-thong, held them up and smiled.

"I would like to see your ass in these some time." I said before giving them a sniff. Then I put them in my purse. "Thank you honey, now let's see."

I pushed the skirt up with both hands as far as it could go. Then tried to work my face up between her legs.

"This isn't gonna work." I stood up, grabbed her hips and spun her to face the counter. "Much as I like the slut skirt, it's gotta come off." I couldn't believe she was letting me, knowing someone could come down by mistake. I unzipped it and let it drop.

"Fuck your ass is so fucking hot." I said excitedly as I gripped her buns and squeezed. "I just gotta bite it." I groaned as I knelt and nibbled her buns. I felt like I could come just looking at her naked ass.

Then I slipped my hand between her legs and insert the side of my hand between her pussy lips, like a hotdog in a bun. As I rubbed, my thumb slid between those glorious ass cheeks.

"Oh, I need this," she moaned. I couldn't believe this was happening and I don't think she could either.

"I know Sam, me too, me too. Your pussy lips are so big and soft. They must be extra sensitive. I'm gonna give them so much care and attention."

"Hoah!" was all that came out as I rub her soaking wet cunt.

"I smell lilac." I said slowly sliding a finger inside her.

Next, I pushed her legs apart and her feet caught in the skirt still on her akles. she kicked it off and spread her legs for me. "Thank you, Samantha, isn't that better?" I asked while sliding two fingers inside her, still kissing her buns. Her ass felt silky soft and warm. She howled like a wolf looking at the ceiling when my fingers sped up. Then, she jerked when my top lip touched her inner thigh just below her ass.

"Bend down a little so I can get in there Honey," She did as commanded, and I fingered her harder. "What do you need Dr?"

"I need you to fuck me, Maria!" She squealed.

"Told you so. You're gonna need this a lot."

"Uh huh!"

"I need a taste of that sweet pussy."

I pulled out and grabbed her buns, spreading that ass open and licked her pussy as my nose slid between those cheeks.

"Oh yes, oh f, f, fuck." She groaned at the ceiling.

Her legs shook as my tongue split her open. I made it wiggle and probe until tongue stud stopped me. She lowered her chest to the counter and spread her legs wide, giving me free access.

Her moans became frantic as my tongue wiggled and pushed its way in. I could sense an orgasm was building. "Oh God, I need that tongue." She whimpered and rocked her ass side to side.

I needed to push her all the way, so I pulled my tongue back, slid my fingers inside her and began nibbling and kissing that ass again.

"Your pussy tastes like heaven Samantha, and I love this bubble butt so much. Is this what you need Sammie?" I whispered between kisses.

"Oh, yes Maria please!"

She was rocking her hips faster and faster, fucking my fingers, building toward a climax. So, I took a finger from my other hand push against her asshole and began to penetrate her.

She pulled away, "Stop that's disgusting..."

I pulled it back but continued to finger fuck her soaked pussy.

"You don't even know what you need, Sammie. You can't have such a world class ass and not enjoy it." I said softly.

Before she could respond, I slipped my tongue between her cheeks and began to tickle her sphincter. She took a quick gasping breath.

My fingers continued to relentlessly fuck her pussy as my face pushed between those wonderful buns. She moaned as if she were in complete bliss while my tongue gently wiggled against her sensitive sphincter.

I pulled back and taunted her. "Is this what you need Sammie?"

As my tongue made contact again, she moaned, "Oh God yes!"

I smiled with my face buried in her ass. Her skin felt like warm silk as my tongue tickled and pressed in, once again pushing her toward an orgasm. The tongue stud stopped me, so I pulled completely out. "This just isn't gonna fit."

Then, I removed the stud, gripped her cheeks, spread them apart and lapped at her bunghole. With one hand holding her ass, the other hand slipped into my purse.

"I know just what you need Sammie," I said before burying her face in my ass once again.

She moaned heavier and settled her tits onto the counter, surrendering. "I've never felt... AH!" she sang.

I pushed a soft rubber skinned butt plug into her hungry pussy. She groaned approvingly as I twisted and pushed it in, while my tongue wiggled into her ass unhindered by the tongue stud.

The dildo got harder to push until it narrowed, and her hot pussy clamped down holding it in. I twisted and wiggled it before pulling it out and plunging it back in.

"Oh my God, Maria!" She groaned. "Oh, please I need it, please make me come, feels so good."

I stopped to taunt her again, "I was right wasn't I Sammie?"

"Yes! you were right, please!" I plunged back into both orifices. "Oh, please fuck me, Oh God, I need it!" When she was on the verge of coming yet again, I pulled out. "Please!" She begged.

"You shouldn't have been so stubborn Sammie, now you have to earn it." I said with a devious tone.

I slid two fingers into her steaming cunt, and I twisted the dildo into her lubed ass.

"Ow! No don't..." Suddenly the fat part pushed through, and her asshole cinched onto the dildo while my fingers hammered her pussy. "Oh, fuck Maaarrrriiiiaaa!"

"I know what you need, don't I Sammie?"

Once again, she amazed me. "Yes, I need it, please make me come!"

She laid her face on the cool marble top giving into a building climax when I stopped her short again.

I said, "Oh shit, look at the time, they'll be here any minute." I instructed Steven 6:50 on the button. Then right on que, Ding dong! "Fuck, they're here."

I grabbed her skirt, pushed her legs together and pulled her skirt up. We tucked in her blouse, and she zipped the skirt in record time.

She grabbed my shoulders. "Wait, you gotta take that out..."

"Oh no Sammie, that stays in until I get to make you come." I said sternly. "I told you, you've got to earn it."

"The guests are here and there's no way that's happening tonight..." She looked horrified.

"Then it stays in till tomorrow." I replied.

"That's not happening, let them in I'll be up in a minute..."

"Oh no Sammie, it stays in until I take it out. And I take it out when you come like a skanky little slut with a dildo in your ass."

She starred at me in horror. "This ends now, you are out of your mind!"

"Stop pretending you are the innocent little princess, in your palace. We both know I'm giving you what you need and we're gonna see it through. Unless you want to explain to dear Edmond and the guests how I have your wet panties in my purse and your slut juice on my fingers. He might not recognize the succulent taste of your sweet cunt, but he will surely recognize the scent." I smelled my fingers. "Mmmm," I sighed, before sucking them. "Finger licking good."

Just then my phone rang, "Hello Steven, yes, Samantha will be right up."

"They're here, you'd better let them in, we don't want to ruin the surprise. But don't worry Sammie, you'll get that orgasm you were begging for. I know exactly what you need. Your butt plug stays in, or the panties come out. Now go, your guests are waiting. By the way, get some music on so they don't hear you buzz this evening."

She looked confused and pissed but walked awkwardly up the stairs to greet the guests.

After composing myself, I went up behind the bar and greeted the guests. "Welcome everyone the bar is open!"

The first round for of drinks were served and I herded the guests into the dining room. "Everyone, thanks for coming, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan and I appreciate your coming this evening. She's going to put on some music, and we'll ask you all to congregate in the dining room so we can surprise Edmond properly."

Sam had to schmooze with the Chairman of the board of Edmonds company. "Phillip thanks for Coming, Edmond will be so surprised."

I motioned for her to turn on the music, to save her the embarrassment, but she wouldn't listen. So, I needed to deliver a message. I hit the remote to turn the vibrator in the butt plug on low.

"Wha!" She barked and jumped. I had to smile as she tried to act normal, with the buzz in her ass. "Sorry, we need some music, so he doesn't hear us shuffling about." She said and half waddled toward the speaker.

She turned on some elevator music, loud, bringing a smile to my face. When she looked at me pleading, I mouthed, "you need this."

I left it on, and she did her best to act normal. When Edmond showed and the surprise was out, I decided to give her a break and shut it off.

I served a second round of drinks, then crept up behind her while she was talking with Edmond and the Chairman. "Shall we bring up the food, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan?"

"Yes, thank you so much for your help tonight, I couldn't have done it without you." She was clearly flustered.

I replied. "My pleasure Dr. I'm here for you, whatever you may need." I turned the vibrator back on.

Walking down the stairs was funny to watch. The shifting but plug seemed to hit the sweet spots. "Please stop this now..."

"Sammie, honey, we both Know that pussy is so wet right now. You know you love that tingle in your tight little asshole and how it vibrates through those big beautifully extra sensitive pussy lips. And I love how turned on you are knowing I am going to fuck you tonight."

I backed her against the counter yet again. She trembled, "Please I'll do whatever you want just please, I can't take anymore..."

I pressed harder against her, "Do you want me to fuck you right here, right now?"

She blurted out, "Yes, please!" Then reason kicked in. "We can't someone will come down, probably your mom. Please, just take it out."

"Sammie Honey, we've been through this. I know what you need." I thought for a second, "Did you really mean whatever I want?" My hand slid up her skirt.

"Yes, please..." She whimpered like a quivering child.

"Oh, Sammie Honey you're trembling. Ok, I better hurry or we'll have company. "Here's all you have to do. Once we take the food up and get them going, you're gonna give me the signal and I'm gonna go to your masturbation closet..."

She nodded eagerly.

"Sshhh, oh Dr. I think the fever spiked. Your whole body is shivering. Take some deep breathes and focus." She did as instructed. "Good, Sammie. Then you're going to get Edmond and tell him it's time for his birthday present..."

"No, please..." She panicked, realizing she let another secret slip that drunken night.

"You're gonna take him on the bed, while I watch, and you're gonna swallow like his cum is the nectar of the gods."

"You're disgusting, I'm not gonna do that..."

"And if you convince me, you're a cum hungry little slut that knows how to use that body and that pretty mouth, then, you'll join me in your masturbation closet and I'm gonna give you what your need..."