Skanked - The Beginning Maria's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Mama yelled out as she came down the steps. "Hey ladies the natives are restless, we better feed em or there could be a riot."

I spun away and grabbed a tray of food. "Hey Mama, we were just heading that way." I said cheerily.

"Great, let me help," she said, just as I turned the butt plug off.

Sam was relieved. "Why, don't you take some more of the cold plates, and I'll get the warm ones."

The crowd had left the dining room giving us clear access to set out the food. As they ate, Sam got the cake, lit the candles, and brought it up. The crowd sang happy birthday and when he blew out the candles, she gave a little speech.

Of course, I turned the dildo on as she began. She nearly jumped out of my skin. But she got through it to a nice round of applause.

I left it on while she sat and talked to Edmond and the CEO. It was fun to watch her squirm, even though she refused to make eye contact with me.

The CEO left and she continued to talk to people on the sofa for about thirty minutes. Still no eye contact

She was downing the wine heavily and finally looked my way. I bobbed my head toward Edmond. She shook her head and continued the conversation. So, I waited till she took a sip, and turned the dildo to high, causing her to dribble wine onto her chest.

"Whoa Honey, are you OK?" Asked Edmond, reaching for her glass.

She pulled it back, like it was a glass of liquid gold. I watched her lips roll together trying to deal with the new level of vibration.

He whispered to her.

"I'm fine," she said to loudly, trying to smile.

I smiled as she tensed and tried to relax. She spent several minutes trying to find a position she could live with, but it was impossible. Finally, she looked at me with a frustrated angry scowl imploring me to stop. I nodded toward Edmond.

She shook her head and continued trying to socialize while biting her lower lip.

Eventually, she couldn't take it anymore. She looked at me and jerked her head toward the stairs. I smiled and headed to the bedroom. The music did not reach the bedroom, but she had an old clock radio. So, I turned on some music and slipped into the closet.

When they entered the room, Sam moved quickly, desperate for relief. My pussy rushed with heat as she backed him up against the bed and they kissed passionately before she dropped to her knees and removed his pants. Then, she gripped his semi limp cock and began to stroke him.

When, his cock stiffened, she shoved him onto the bed, and he eagerly slithered on his back while she crawled between his legs.

She stroked his cock with her right hand and caressing his balls with her left. I was in awe when she looked up at him hungrily. "I've been thinking about this all-day Honey. Happy birthday to you," She sang softly, before licking up the length of his shaft.

His eyes closed and his head rolled back when she plunged him into her mouth. As she bobbed on his boner, she wiggled her ass side to side trying to work my vibrator as she sucked.

"Oh God, Honey that's so... Oh fuck!" He groaned. "Holly shit Samantha! I'm gonna um, watch out!"

He gently tried to push her off, but I was happy to see she remembered my command

"Oh God, I can't..." He lost control

She nodded and hummed, "Uh huh, uh huh,". He came hard and his body jerked uncontrollably. She continued to nod and eagerly swallowed every bit of it. It was all I could due not to touch myself, knowing she was doing exactly as I commanded.

He laid there, eyes closed and moaning. "Samantha Honey, that was so good. Thank you, thank you, oh God." He panted contently.

She continued to suck him dry, like the cum hungry slut I told her to be.

"Happy Birthday Sweetheart," she said seductively.

Then she handed him his pants and helped him put on his underwear. My heart raced as I knew what was next.

"You better get back to our guests while I get changed out of this wine-stained blouse. I think I might have some more stains in my panties after that" She smiled at him playfully.

"Thank you Honey that was the best birthday present ever."

She walked him to the door, "I'll be down soon." She said as she locked it behind him.

I held the closet door open and smiled. Her eyes locked on mine as she approached. Then, I took her hand, led her to the ottoman and leaped onto it.

I towered over her, bent down, gripped her head in her hands and kissed her deeply. My fingers disappeared into her thick but remarkably soft hair. As we kissed, my tongue swirled around hers and I tasted Edmonds cum. My tongue bobbed in and out licking at her lips before plunging back in. If there was any doubt, it ended when she sucked me into her mouth moaning as the vibrator continued its hum.

I broke the kiss and pulled her close. In response, she kissed the soft skin between my breasts.

"You like the high setting don't you Sammie?" I asked tauntingly.

"Oh God, yes. I feel it all the way to my nipples," She gasped. "Please Maria, I need you to fuck me. Please!"

As I dropped to my knees and began unbuttoning her blouse, I kissed her with my lapping tongue. Next, I untucked her blouse and slid it off, while she kissed me like no one ever had. Then I popped the bra and peeled it off her shoulders. She sighed as her breasts were released.

"Drop that skirt Sammie," I commanded.

She complied and I rewarded her with my tongue on her left nipple She whined and trembled as she unzipped. My tongue teased her right nipple. "Hoh! Yes!" She cried in a high-pitched whimpering voice I had never heard before.

"Damn Sammie, those big, beautiful tits are extra sensitive too, I'm so jealous." I looked down at her as she stood naked and trembling with lust.

I swirled my tongue on her nipple and gripped both breasts from the side and shoved them together while I continued to kiss and lick. "You have the perfect bimbo boobs and they're so fucking soft and squeezable."

After a moment, I released them and both hands slid down her sides where my palms swept across her belly. Her body spasmed at my touch, causing her breasts to bounce and sway.

"Sammy Honey, you are so sensitive everywhere." My fingers swirled around her belly button, and she gasped again, unable to control herself. I don't think I had ever been so completely aroused in my life as Dr Samantha Kaplan-Donovan trembled uncontrollably at my touch.

My tongue again teased her nipples and my fingers drifted through her dark brown muff. She watched me in the mirror as I explored her naked body.

"I know why you like masturbating for me in here. I could look at you all day. You are so sexy Sammie. Just look at that ass, such a big, beautiful bubble butt and shapely sexy thighs, and those bimbo boobs. No wonder you like watching yourself. You've got me so wet, feel it Sammie," I said standing back up and pulling her face into her tits.

Her hand slid up my thigh and moved directly to my steaming cunt where her fingers rubbed me through my soaked panties.

"It was all I could do not to make myself come watching you suck your sugar daddy's cock Sammie. Oooohhh!" I groaned heavily.

I was not sure who was moaning louder as she rubbed me through the silk.

"Oh my God, Sammie you little slut, you liked sucking his cock for me didn't you."

"Yes, I'm a cum hungry little slut!" She panted rubbing me harder.

"Hoh! I grunted. "I knew it! Now you wanna...Oh Fuck, coming in my panties!"

I squeezed her against my chest as my body jerked uncontrollably from the pleasure, she was giving me. She rubbed me furiously and I came hard. My mouth locked open. She watched me in the mirror as my pussy released of flood of warm cum that soaked my panties completely and flooded her hand.

My body jerked as she held me tight. She smiled watching me as the orgasm passed and I slowly relaxed, leaning against her while I caught my breath.

"Thank you, Sammie, I needed that," I sighed. "Now help me out of these wet panties and let's talk about what you need."

As commanded, she slid her hands under my dress and pulled my drenched pink panties off. I stepped down off the ottoman and slapped her naked ass, "Hands and knees and show me that ass Sammie Girl." I felt a rush as she did as commanded shoving that beautiful ass in the air.

I grabbed a handful of each cheek, "Damn that's the best ass!" I kneaded her buns causing the butt plug to wiggle and she moaned her approval. I looked at her in the mirror and slapped her ass again. "That's incredible, I slap that bubble butt and those bimbo boobs jiggle for me.

I smiled and slid a hand between her legs finally touching her steaming pussy. "Oh yes! Ah!" She sang out.

"Oh yeah, that's so warm. Those pussy lips are so big and soft, it's like touching heaven." I said rubbing her harder.

She moaned loudly rocking her hips. "Damn Sammie, you really are a cum hungry little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes!" She growled

"And you like that I know it don't you?"

"Oh Yes! Aaaahhhh!" she wailed.

"Are you gonna come, Sammie?"

"Yeessss!!!" She yelled loudly

I grabbed my soaked panties as she yelled, "Sshhh, you're getting too loud Sweetie," I said as I stuffed my panties into her mouth.

She took them eagerly.

"You like cunt cum too don't you Sammie?"

She nodded and let out a muffled "Yes! Fuck Me Maria, I n, need it so bad!"

I continued to rub slow and steady, but speed didn't matter, her orgasm was coming hard.

"You've kept all this bottled up for so long, we're gonna let it all out together. Look at you, watching. You like watching yourself be the skanky little slut you accused me of being."

"Yes, Oh God, yes!" She yelled in her panty muffled voice.

Her body stiffened as she came except for the rhythmic convulsive spasms that rolled through her body. My fingers continued their slow steady assault as her orgasm lingered. When it finally passed, my hands moved back to her ass.

She tried to roll to the side, but I slapped her ass again, "We're not done yet. I've waited a long time for this, and we both know you need more."

I pressed my thumb against the butt plug and then very lightly traced my fingertips against her labia transferring the vibration through my hand.

She jumped and moaned. "They are so sensitive. You are so lucky." I said and did it again.

"Oh fuck," She moaned and spread her legs pushing her ass toward the ceiling.

"Who's the skank, shoving her bubble butt toward me, like a horny fucking slut?"

I repeated touching her over and over, watching her twitch with each touch.

"Look at you, showing off the plug in you tight little asshole," I said as she whined louder. Then I pulled my hand back. "Look at the plug in your ass, Sammie. It's got my initials on it. I guess that sweet ass is mine now."

She looked in the mirror and found the right angle to see the butt plug.

"What do you need Doctor?" I asked while as I pressed my thumb against the plug.

"I need you to fuck me!" She said, mouth full of panty.

"Do you need my plug in your bubble butt Sammie?"

Then I stretched my pointer finger and touched it to her clit transferring the vibration and the orgasm was almost instantaneous.

She nodded rapidly, "Uh huh! Uh huh!"

The second orgasm was like electricity paralyzing her, except for the guttural moans that escaped her panty stuffed mouth. I laid on the bed beside her looking at her spread pussy with a joyous smile. Her knees barely touched the ottoman as she pressed her ass against the pressure of my thumb on the butt plug. The climax continued and her legs began to spasm and tremble. Her tone shifted higher and more desperate, and I sense she had all she could take. So, I removed my hand and her body instantly relaxed.

"Wow, you have the most sensitive body I've ever seen," I said while studying her wide-open pussy. All I had to do was touch that stiff little slut button and you came like a cum hungry little slut with my panties in your mouth."

As I spoke, I slid a finger into her pussy and moved it slowly in and out.

"I haven't had the chance to fuck you like you wanted Sammie. Wow, you are so tight Sammie. Clearly Eddie's not giving you what you need." I said calmly sliding in a second finger.

I could feel her surrendering once again. She didn't care about anything but me pleasuring her. I pushed my thumb against the vibrator as I continued to finger her tight little hole.

"Can I please bite that bubble butt again?" I panted and began to nibble.

"Muh huh. Muh huh. " She mumbled through the panties.

Her hips rocked faster with her pussy clenching my fingers.

"Oh God, look at those porn star bimbo boobs rock. Fuck I just wanna kiss them."

She watched in the mirror as her tits were swinging in perfect rhythm.

"I'm gonna call you BB! Bimbo Boobs and Bubble Butt! What do you need BB?" I asked excitedly.

"Fuck Me Please, I need you to fuck me, Maria. Oh God, I need to come!" She almost spit out the panties and quickly shoved them back in as her screams grew louder again.

"Show me how you touch yourself for me BB," I panted. "I wanna come with you Honey."

Without hesitation, she began rubbing her clit with her right hand while I planted my left leg on the floor and lowered myself to the edge of the ottoman. I began rubbing my cunt against the soft leather. I watched in the mirror as my hips rolled in the blue dress.

"Look at those tits bouncing while you fuck my fingers, like a skanky, cum hungry slut. You like tasting my cum don't you BB?" I grunted as I spoke in quick puffs. The feeling of having complete control over her was too much and I was going to come hard.

She whined "Muh huh! Muh huh! Oh fuck!" She sounded on the verge of tears.

"You wanna be my cunt, licker don't you BB?"

"Oh, yes!" She gasped, then released a long high moan.

I'd never seen anything so sexy as her hips rocking as she rubbed her clit for me. I fell forward on me left hand, fucking the ottoman and finger fucking her with her right hand.

I stopped moving my fingers and she continued fucking them. Her tits jiggled and swung as our hips rocked at the same pace.

"You need that in your ass don't you BB?"

"Yes! Oh God, yes!" She yelled.

"Yes what? Say it BB." My was voice high and cracking as my orgasm built.

"I need you're plug in my ass! I'm gonna come." She said frantically.

"Not yet BB, I'm not quite, th, there!" I panted. "You love me using that bimbo body, like my own personal fuck toy don't you Skank! Oh Fuuuuucckkk!"

My face froze with my mouth open, and lips puckered out as we came together.

"I'm your, skanky little fuck toy. Oh God, I'm coming so hard!" Her elbows dropped to the ottoman, and she pushed her forehead against it. She came, in a series of spasm, that moved from her ass to her shoulders like a wave rolling up her spine.

The soft leather of the ottoman felt so good, and when the orgasm took me, I raised up, thrusting, my cunt against the edge of the ottoman as pulsing waves of pleasure shot through me with each thrust.

As my climax passed, I sensed Sam's passing too. My fingers continued to slowly fuck her and then, I would thrust them in sending a quick climactic shock through her body. She had six mini-orgasms, before she collapsed flat on the ottoman.

Finally, I turned off the Vibrator, grabbed the rim of the ass plug and spun it slowly. "Did I give you what you needed BB?"

She lay flat on her stomach, chin resting on her crossed arms and nodded slowly. I spun the butt plug out and stood it on its base. Then I laid the remote next to it.

"I'm gonna leave this for you BB. You're gonna have a whole new itch to scratch after this. You'll be using your rose medicine a lot more now, I'm sure. Oh yeah, here are your panties back. You can keep mine." I set the panties down and walked toward the door.

What I said next was a little mean, but I needed to keep her guessing.

"When you're fucking yourself in your lonely fucking closet, in your lonely fucking house, I hope you'll remember, the beautiful prissy queen with the big fucking castle, is really just a cum hungry skanky little fuck toy, with no one to scratch the itch in her lilac cunt and rosy asshole. Doesn't really sound like someone with room to judge others, does it? You have a nice night and a nice life Dr Samantha Kaplan-Donovan." I closed the door leaving her naked on the ottoman.

To be continued.