Skanked - The Beginning Sam's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sshhh, oh Dr. I think the fever has spiked; your whole body is shivering. Take some deep breathes and focus." I did and she continued. "Good, Sammie. Then you're going to get Edmond and tell him it's time for his birthday present..."

"No, please..." I panted. I must have told her about his annual birthday present that night too!

"You're gonna take him on the bed, while I watch, and you're gonna swallow like his cum is the nectar of the gods."

And I must have told her I don't swallow. "You're disgusting, I'm not gonna do that..."

"And if you convince me, you're a cum hungry little slut that knows how to use that body and that pretty mouth, then, you'll join me in your masturbation closet and I'm gonna give you what your need..."

Just then Daniella yelled out as she came down the steps. "Hey ladies the natives are restless, we better feed em or there could be a riot."

Maria spun away and grabbed a tray of food. "Hey mama, we were just heading that way." She said cheerily.

"Great, let me help," she said, just as the butt plug turned off.

I swallowed hard and took a deep breath, happy for the relief. "Why, don't you take some more of the cold plates, and I'll get the warm ones." I said trying to steady myself.

The crowd had left the dining room giving us clear access to set out the food. As they ate, I retreated for the cake. I lit the candles and brought it up. The crowd sang happy birthday and when he blew out the candles, I gave a little speech.

Of course, the dildo kicked on as I began, and I nearly jumped out of my skin. But with mind over matter, I got through it with a nice round of applause. Afterward I sat on the sofa with Phillip and Edmond and downed my fourth glass of wine. I was doing well keeping my focus on all things nonsexual and avoiding eye contact with Maria.

After a few moments, Phillip excused himself and headed to the airport where the jet was waiting. I continued hanging close to Edmond and socializing with some neighbors and another board member.

I finally gave in and looked to Maria as I worked on wine glass number five. She gave a head nod toward Edmond. I shook my head and continued the conversation. As I took a sip, the dildo jumped to a whole new level of vibration, causing me to dribble wine onto my chest. Luckily, white wine did not stand out too much on the white blouse.

"Whoa Honey, are you OK, asked Edmond," reaching for my glass.

I pulled it back, protecting my only means to relax. As the new level of vibration shot all the way to my nipples. I rolled my lips tightly together trying to stifle the urge to gasp.

"Are you sure you haven't had too much," He whispered to me.

"I'm fine," I said to loudly, trying to smile but it felt more like an awkward facial tick.

I pressed my thighs together and the vibration in my clit seemed to intensify. Then I tried spreading my legs apart, but it only seemed to tighten the fabric of my panties against my clit. My whole body was tensed as the intensity of the vibration was too much to ignore.

I spent several minutes trying to find a position to set that would stop the tingling in my pussy, but it was impossible. I was losing track of the conversation and looked at Maria with a frustrated angry scowl imploring her to stop. She only smiled and darted her eyes toward Edmond.

I shook my head and continued trying mind over matter. Then, suddenly an image jumped into my head of sitting on the ottoman in my dressing closet with my legs spread. I was rubbing myself off, with the soft leather against my ass, pushing the dildo in as it worked it's magic. There was Maria holding the remote, smiling and mouthing, "you need this Sammie" as I made myself come with the vibrator in my ass.

I squirmed and bit my lower lip. I squeezed my legs together, so close to coming right there in front of everyone but could not get there for fear of crying out for all to hear.

Finally, I looked at Maria and jerked my head toward the stairs. She grinned in triumph as I leaned toward Edmond and whispered. "I need to give you your present right now Honey." I panted as I spoke.

He looked at me in disbelief. "Now?"

I nodded and smiled giving a head flick toward the stairs again.

"His surprise turned to wonderment, and He stood, up. "If you'll excuse us, I need to borrow my beautiful wife for a moment."

We rushed up to the bedroom and I closed and locked the French doors behind us. Somehow Maria had the presence of mind to turn the clock radio on for background music before she went in the closet. The closet door was cracked, and I knew she was watching us. My pussy oozed as the tingle permeated my pelvis. The vibration was so intense, I wondered if it caused my skirt to visibly move.

My heart raced and my body needed relief. I knew I needed to come more than anything and only she could give me what I needed. Knowing she was watching me, somehow, added to my lascivious fervor.

He backed up against the bed and we kissed passionately before I dropped to my knees and unhooked his belt. The look on his face was priceless, as I yanked his pants and underwear down in one smooth motion. While he stepped out of his clothes, I gripped his semi limp cock and began to stroke him firmly.

The nonstop stimulation had me in a lustful frenzy I could no longer control. I was even worried he might feel the vibration radiating through my body to his cock, but he didn't say anything. When, his cock stiffened, I pushed him onto the bed, and he eagerly slithered on his back giving me room to crawl between his legs.

I sat on my knees stroking his cock with my right hand and caressing his balls with my left. I looked up at him hungrily. "I've been thinking about this all-day Honey... Happy birthday to you," I sang softly, before licking up the length of his shaft.

His eyes closed and his head rolled back when I plunged him into my mouth. Sitting on my knees basically in a ball stretched my ass and the skirt, pushed the plug in firmly. As I bobbed on his boner, I wiggled my ass side to side causing the vibrator to shift pushing me so close to orgasm. It was like heavenly torture.

"Oh God, Honey that's so... Oh fuck!" He groaned as his pre-cum coated my tongue. "Holly shit Samantha! I'm gonna come, watch out!"

He gently tried to push me off, but I needed to show her I was a cum hungry little slut to finally get relief. In my revved-up state, his pre-cum tasted incredible and for the first time I wanted him to come in my mouth.

"Oh God, I can't..."

I nodded my head and hummed, "Uh huh, uh huh," as I bobbed. He came hard shooting jet after jet of hot spunk in my mouth and I continued to nod my approval as I eagerly swallowed every bit of it.

He laid there, eyes closed and moaning. "Samantha Honey, that was so good. Thank you, thank you, oh God." He panted contently.

I continued to suck him dry, and he soon began to soften. When he became flaccid, I let him slide out of my mouth and smiled up at him. "Happy Birthday Sweetheart," I said seductively and for added measure pretended to scoop up escaped cum by rubbing my finger on my face and taking it in my mouth.

Next. I handed him his pants and helped him put on his underwear. "You better get back to our guests while I get changed out of this wine-stained blouse. I think I might have some more stains in my panties after that"

Edmond looked at me in disbelief, smiled and put his pants back on. He almost kissed me but remembered, I just sucked his cock, so kissing was not an option. He checked himself in the mirror and said, "Thank you Honey that was the best birthday present ever."

I walked him to the door, "I'll be down soon." I said and locked it behind him.

When I turned, the door to the closet was held open by Maria as she smiled seductively. I stepped in, she took my hand and led me to the ottoman. Then, she jumped up onto it.

Suddenly she towered over me, bent down, gripped my head in her hands and kissed me deeply. I had never kissed a woman before, and those lips were so remarkably soft. Her tongue swirled around mine as she tasted Edmonds cum. Her tongue bobbed in and out licking at my lips before plunging back in. I sucked it into my mouth moaning as the vibrator continued its heavenly sensation.

She broke the kiss and pulled me close bringing my face toward her low-cut dress. I kissed the soft skin between her breasts and felt their silky warmth on my cheeks.

"You like the high setting don't you Sammie?" She asked tauntingly.

"Oh God, yes I feel it all the way to my nipples," I gasped. "Please Maria, I need you to fuck me. Oh please..."

She dropped to her knees and began unbuttoning my blouse as she kissed me with her lapping tongue. The image of her profile and how it made me want to kiss her filled my head as her magical tongue and tender lips melted any resistance I had left. I even found the lip ring sexy as she continued kissing me

She untucked my blouse and slid it off my shoulders, all while kissing me like no one ever had. Then she gripped the clasp on my bra and popped it loose. I sighed as they were released, and the cool air washed over them.

"Drop that skirt Sammie," she commanded.

Her tongue gently touched my left nipple as she slid the bra over my shoulders. I whined and trembled. I forced the zipper down as her tongue teased my right nipple. "Hoh! Yes!" I cried in a high-pitched whimpering voice I had never heard before.

"Oh Sammie, those big, beautiful tits are extra sensitive too, I'm so jealous." I looked down at her as I stood naked, trembling though I was completely warm.

Those eyes and alluring eyebrows left me speechless as her tongue slowly extended to touch my stiff nipple. My mouth hung open as she made contact. "Oh you're right I can feel the vibrator from here," she said smiling as her tongue circled my nipple.

"Your tits are so beautiful Sammy," she gripped them from the side and shoved them together while she swirled her tongue around both nipples. "You have the perfect Bimbo Boobs and they're so fucking soft and squeezable."

It must have been the dildo buzzing in me, but I had never felt so much pleasure from my breasts as she gave me squeezing and rubbing them while she licked and kissed them so brutishly.

Next, she slowly released them and both hands slid down my sides and her palms curled across my belly. The sensation shot straight to my clit and my body spasmed causing my breasts to bounce and sway.

"Oh, Sammy Honey, you are so sensitive everywhere." Her fingers swirled around my belly button, and I gasped again, unable to control myself.

I watched in the mirror as her tongue again teased my nipples and her fingers drifted through my dark brown muff. She noticed me watching as she explored my naked body.

"I know why you like masturbating for me in here. I could look at you all day. You are so sexy Sammie. Just look at that ass, such a big, beautiful bubble but and shapely sexy thighs, and those bimbo boobs. No wonder you like watching yourself.

"You've got me so wet, feel it Sammie," she said standing back up and pulling my face into her tits again.

I slid my hand up her thigh and moved directly to her steaming crotch. The heat through her panties was remarkable. My fingers rubbed her labia through her warm, damp panties.

"It was all I could do not to make myself come watching you suck your sugar daddy's cock Sammie. Oooohhh!" she groaned as if she were close already.

It was hard to tell who was moaning louder as I rubbed her soft wetness through the silk.

"Oh my God, Sammie you little slut, you liked sucking his cock for me didn't you." Her eyes closed.

"Yes, I'm a cum hungry little slut!" I panted rubbing her harder.

"Hoh! she grunted. "I knew it! Now you wanna...Oh Fuck, coming in my panties!"

I had never felt so completely turned on. The butt plug electrifying my whole body as Maria, the powerful sexy woman who had me under her complete control, suddenly let herself go so completely and easily.

She squeezed me against her chest as her body jerked uncontrollably from the pleasure, I was giving her. I had never felt so alive as my hand melted into her heaven warmth. I rubbed her furiously breathing in her scent and hearing her soaked lips smack together.

I watched her in the mirror as her mouth hung open and she released muffled grunts of pleasure while her pussy released of flood of warm cum that soaked her panties and flooded my hand.

Her body jerked as her orgasm peaked and I held her tight. I could not help but smile as I watched her spasm and groan. Her warmth washed through me and she slowly relaxed, leaning against me while she caught her breath. I rubbed my nose and lips against her semi exposed breast. I had no idea anyone could come that much; my hand was soaked and so were her panties.

"Thank you, Sammie, I needed that," she sighed as she brought her legs together. "Now help me out of these wet panties and let's talk about what you need."

As commanded, I slid my hands under her dress and pulled her drenched pink lace panties off. As I slid them down, they dripped onto the leather ottoman.

She stepped down off the ottoman and slapped my naked ass, "Hands and knees and show me that Ass Sammie Girl." I climbed on and shoved my ass out.

She grabbed a handful of each cheek, "Damn that's the best ass!" She continued to knead my buns causing the butt plug to wiggle and me to moan my approval. She looked at me in the mirror and slapped my ass. "That's incredible, I slap that bubble butt and those bimbo boobs jiggle for me.

Her smile widened and she slid her hand between my legs finally touching my desperate pussy. "Oh yes! Ah!" I sang out.

"Oh yeah, that's so warm. Those pussy lips are so big and soft, it's like touching heaven." She said rubbing me harder.

I moaned loudly rocking my hips. "Damn Sammie, you really are a cum hungry little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes!" I growled

"And you like that I know it don't you?"

"Oh Yes! Aaaahhhh!" I wailed.

"Are you gonna come, Sammie?"

"Yeessss!!!" I yelled.

She brought her soaked panties around to my mouth as I yelled, "Sh, you're getting to loud Sweetie," she said as she stuffed her panties into my mouth.

Her flavor flooded my taste buds, and I clenched my mouth shut savoring her essence as my orgasm grew.

"You like cunt cum too don't you Sammie?"

I nodded and let out a muffled "Yes! Fuck Me Maria, I n, need it so bad!"

She continued with her slow methodical rubbing, but it didn't matter my orgasm was coming hard and there was no stopping it this time.

"You've kept all this bottled up for so long, we're gonna let it all out together. Look at you, watching. You like watching yourself be the skanky little slut you accused me of being."

"Yes, Oh God, yes!" I yelled in my panty muffled voice.

My body stiffened and the orgasm paralyzed me except for the occasional convulsive twitch. When it finally passed, I looked straight at the ottoman and tried to catch my breath. Her hand had slowed and slipped away but moved to kneading my ass again.

I tried to roll to the side, but she slapped my ass again, "We're not done yet. I've waited a long time for this, and we both know you need more."

She did such a simple thing that sent a jolt threw me. She pressed her thumb against the but plug and then very lightly traced her fingertips against my labia transferring the vibration through her hand.

I jumped and moaned. "They are so sensitive. You are so lucky." She said and did it again.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, spread my legs and pushed my ass toward the ceiling.

"Who's the skank, shoving her bubble butt toward me, like a horny fucking slut?"

She repeated her touching over and over, teasing my pussy and I loved it.

"That's it show off the plug in you tight little asshole," she teased me again, and I whined louder wanting her to take me again. Then she pulled her hand back. "Look at the plug in your ass, Sammie. It's got my initials on it. I guess that sweet ass is mine now."

I looked in the mirror and found the right angle to see the butt plug. She spun it so the letters were up right. There it was, MQ in black letters against a chromed base.

"What do you need Doctor?" She asked while she pressed her thumb against the plug.

"I need you to fuck me!" I said with my mouth full of panty.

"Do you need my plug in your bubble butt Sammie?"

Then she stretched her pointer finger and touched it to my clit transferring the vibration and the orgasm was almost instantaneous.

I nodded rapidly, "Uh huh! Uh huh!"

The second orgasm was like a lightning bolt paralyzing me except for the guttural moan that escaped my panty stuffed mouth. I could not believe what she was doing to me. Those teasing finger brushes had somehow supercharged my pussy like I would never have imagined and when that vibrating finger touched my stiff clit...

I watched frozen in the mirror as she knelt on the bed beside me looking at my spread pussy with a joyous smile. My ass was pushed toward the sky with the vibrator firing every nerve in my body. My knees barely touched the bed as I pressed my ass against pressure of her thumb on the butt plug.

My clit was like a taser shot of intense pleasure pulsing through my body. I wanted to shout, "My ass is yours! My pussy is yours! I am yours!" but the primal moans of total bliss were all that came out.

As the climax continued, my legs began to spasm and tremble wildly. Soon the pleasure from my clit began to cross the line from pleasure to pain. My tone shifted higher and more desperate, and she seemed to sense it.

She removed her hand and my body instantly relaxed.

"Wow, you have the most sensitive body I've ever seen," she said softly while she moved her head a little closer, studying my wide-open pussy. All I had to do was touch that stiff little slut button and you came like a cum hungry little slut with my panties in your mouth."

As she spoke, she slid a finger in my pussy and moved it slowly in and out.

"I didn't even get the chance to fuck you like you wanted Sammie. Wow, you are so tight Sammie. Clearly, Eddie is not giving you what you need." She said calmly sliding in a second finger.

I could feel myself surrendering to her once again. I didn't care about the guests. I only cared about the burning heat between my legs and the feel of having her inside me.

She talked so soothingly as she positioned herself off my left hip so she could work her fingers in my hungry cunt. I found myself rocking slowly back and forth to meet her probing fingers. She pressed her thumb against the vibrator as she began slowly finger fucking, me.

My body churned with lustful energy that she brought out like no one ever had. I was powerless to fight it. I didn't want to fight it. I needed it.

"Can I please bite that bubble butt again?" She panted as she began to nibble my buns again.

"Muh huh. Muh huh. "I mumbled through the panties.

I rocked faster with my pussy clenching on her stiff warm fingers.

"Oh God, look at those porn star bimbo boobs rock. Fuck I just wanna kiss them."

I watched myself in the mirror and my tits were swinging in perfect rhythm.

"I'm gonna call you BB! Bimbo Boobs and Bubble Butt! What do you need BB?" She asked excitedly.

"Fuck Me Please, I need you to fuck me, Maria. Oh God, I need it!" I said almost spitting out the panties.

I quickly picked up a hand and shoved them back in to muffle my growing screams.

"Show me how you touch yourself for me BB," she panted. "I wanna come with you Honey."

Without thought I braced myself with my left hand and brought my right to my clit. As I began to rub, I was shocked to see she had planted her left leg on the floor and had lowered herself to the edge of the ottoman and was rubbing herself against the soft leather.