Skanked - The Beginning Sam's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her rolling hips in the blue dress, wishing I had removed that dress earlier. I wanted to watch her pussy lips rubbing the ottoman and began moving my hips in rhythm with hers.

"Look at those tits bouncing while you fuck my fingers, like a skanky cum hungry slut. You like tasting my cum don't you BB?" She grunted as she spoke in quick puffs of breath.

I whined "Muh huh! Muh huh! Oh fuck!" I sounded on the verge of tears.

"You wanna be my cunt, licker don't you BB?"

"Oh, yes!" I gasped with a whole new thought in my head!

I'd never seen anything so sexy as her hips rocking in the blue dress as she leaned forward on her left hand, fucking my ottoman.

I realized she stopped moving her hand at all. It was just me fucking her fingers. My tits jiggled and swung as I kept pace with her, needing to come again. The thought of coming together had me in a frenzy.

"You need that in your ass don't you BB?"

"Yes! Oh God, yes!" I yelled.

"Yes what? Say it BB." She commanded, her voice high and cracking.

"I need you're plug in my ass! I'm gonna come." I said frantically.

"Not yet BB, I'm not quite, th, there!" She panted.

"You love me using that bimbo body, like my own personal fuck toy don't you Skank? Oh Fuuuuucckkk!"

I saw her face freeze with her mouth open as she came with me.

"I'm your, skanky little fuck toy. Oh God, I'm coming so hard!" My elbows dropped to the ottoman, and I pushed my forehead against it. I came, in a series of spasm, that moved from my ass to my shoulders like a wave rolling up my spine. My upper body looked snake like in the mirror.

I could hear her pussy sloshing against the ottoman when her hips suddenly stopped and she raised her upper body, thrusting, her cunt against the edge of the ottoman as her orgasm hit her in spastic waves like mine. Watching her body twitch in ecstacy, was a somehow powerful feeling for me, despite the position I was in.

As my climax receded, she shocked with another first, slowly sliding her fingers in and out, she would thrust them in quickly, sending a climactic shock through my body. She induced about six shock waves, before I finally collapsed flat on the ottoman breathing like an Olympic sprinter.

She moved up on her knees and turned off the Vibrator. Then she gripped the edge of the ass plug, spinning it slowly. "Was that what you needed BB?"

I lay flat on my stomach with my chin resting on my crossed arms and nodded slowly. She spun the butt plug out of me. It was a feeling of relief and emptiness at the same time.

Then, she sat it on the ottoman standing up on its base and laid the remote next to it. I'm gonna leave this for you BB. You're gonna have a whole new itch to scratch. You'll be using your rose medicine a lot more now, I'm sure. Oh yeah, here are your panties back. You can keep mine." She stood, set the panties down, and walked toward the door.

I didn't want her to leave, she had awakened so much in me, but I knew we had to get back to the party. Then once again she rocked my world.

"When you're fucking yourself in your lonely fucking closet, in your lonely fucking house, I hope you'll remember, the beautiful prissy queen with the big fucking castle, is really just a cum hungry skanky little fuck toy, with no one to scratch the itch in her lilac cunt, rosy asshole. Doesn't really sound like someone with room to judge others, does it? You have a nice night and a nice life Dr Samantha Kaplan-Donovan"

I watched her close the door, as my heart sank. I sat up, suddenly ashamed of the sight of my naked body in the mirror. The panties in my mouth, did not help that feeling.

I sat stunned and tried to grasp what just happened.

Was that one of her cruel jokes thrown out callously?

Was this really her plan all along?

Was whatever this was between us over?

Shouldn't I wish it were over, after she manipulated and humiliated me?

I sat there for several minutes, with my mind whirling. Finally, I got myself moving, thinking to myself, "one thing at a time. First the guests..."

To be continued. Coming soon...Skanked-The Beginning Maria's Story.