Skeptic Becomes Advocate

Story Info
Man Convinces Friend To Become A Watcher.
2.7k words
4.17
5.1k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,064 Followers

"You mean you let your wife fuck other guys?" my friend Jack asked as we sat at the counter of the bar, his face a mask of disbelief.

"I actually encourage it," I said lifting my glass.  "It keeps it fresh between us, we have no secrets, and I get to hear all those wonderful stories about her adventures fucking.  She has told me about all her former lovers and a few of the current ones."

"Don't you get jealous?" he asked, incredulous that I would do such a thing.

"Not when I have the same liberty," I told him.  "She fucks who she wants and I fuck who I want.  It is a totally equal deal.  I love her, she loves me, and we both love to fuck," I said.  "It is as simple as that."

"I could not stand my wife fucking other guys," he said.

"If she described the luscious moments in lusty detail, like hot porn, wouldn't that turn you on?"

"Sure I like porn, but not seeing my wife getting fucked by some handsome stud I couldn't compare to."

"So that's it?" I said.  "You're just afraid you won't measure up?  Well, you won't, ever.  A new cock will always be better than yours, but your cock is the one she has decided to stay with because of other things besides the length and thickness of your member.  If she does prefer you, it won't matter about your cock, if she doesn't prefer you, then she will find a new bed to sleep in.   You are short changing yourself and not even knowing it," I said.  "Let her fuck who she wants and you'll be better off.  I guarantee you she is fantasizing about being fucked by a bigger dick than yours right now next to you at night, maybe fingering her clit while you sleep on the pillow beside her.  Your wife is mind fucking two guys a week and you are not reaping the rewards of her sexual fantasies."

He looked at me and shook his head, but he couldn't come up with one cogent argument except, "Oh, yeah."  And that is not even close to cogent.  

When I got home I told Claire that I had told Jack he should let Kathy fuck who she wants, but he said I was nuts.  "Well, if he knew what was in her mind each night his head would explode," my wife said.  "Most men think their wife only thinks about fucking them, but they're crazy if they believe that shit.  Most women would have an affair in an instant if given the chance, faster than a bolt of lightning," she said.

"Did you tell him I fuck a guy a week and prefer it that way?" she asked with a smirk.  I told her I did and he thought I was nuts to allow it.   "If he only knew what Kathy has told me," she said with a grin.  "That girl would fuck a longshoreman a night if given the chance," she said.  "If guys only knew."

The next time I saw Jack he asked me to tell him more about my letting my wife fuck other men.  "Been thinking about it, huh?" I said.  He gave me a strange look, one that said he was just wondering, but it was clear his curiosity was aroused and he was interested.   He had been thinking about it and his curiosity had been peaked.  I could tell he had done a lot fantasizing and reflecting on it.

"You don't think Kathy thinks about fucking other guys, do you?" he asked when I saw him next.  Knowing full well what the truth was, I caved.

"I am not saying that," I told him, "but many women do.   It is kind of human nature," I said.  "Most people are curious about sex.   Think of yourself," I said.  "Don't you think about fucking other women?"  He admitted he did, with a lecherous grin even.  "She may well be," I said, knowing fully well she did, according to my wife who is her best friend, a person she shares most things with.  Probably is as honest with Claire as she is with herself.  

I told him it worked for us, but also told him if it wasn't for him he should actually stay far away from it.  "It is a personal decision and is not for everyone," I told him.  

"If you will get jealous and resentful, then it is not for you," I said.  "Sexual freedom is a choice you have to make for yourself.  You may want to just try it once, see what you think.  You can always stop and go back to what you had.  Only problem is there are two of you.  If she likes it and you don't, then you have a problem.  If you like it and she doesn't," I said, knowing for sure she would most likely be the one to chose it. 

"Have you ever been there when Claire was fucking someone?" he asked.    I decided to be honest.

"Sure," I said.  "It is part of it.  It is the thrill of voyeurism, of exhibitionism.  Seeing and showing," I said.  "It is sharing our sexuality with each other, totally.   I have watched her and she has watched and participation with me. Why, you considering it?"

"Just curious," he said.  "Don't you get jealous seeing some guy making her come, making her cry out with pleasure?"

"No," I said.  "If she is having a good time, then so am I.  I like seeing her enjoy herself.  Like in other things, like having a good time at an activity other than sex.  If she is enjoying a good meal, I am thrilled.  If she tells me she liked a movie, a play, or a sporting event I am happy she liked it.  Same with sex.  If she gets off with someone, then I am happy for her.  Does that make sense?  Can you understand that?"  

He said he could, but I could tell he was not completely getting it, but if he was thinking of it then he was not sure.  He would be mulling over that idea.  It had to excite him on some level.  

When he asked me about it again the next week, I knew Jack was turned on by the idea.   If that was the case, he would be fantasizing about it, probably masturbating to thoughts of it regularly.  If that was true, I expected him to suggest the possibility to Kathy.   If he did, I was not sure she would trust him enough to go ahead with it.  I knew she had thoughts about other men, but I wasn't sure she would allow him into that part of her life.  Jack was pretty typical and I wasn't sure he was secure enough to allow her the freedom it would take, the unconditional love it required.

"Tell me," he said, "would you be interested in my wife?"  I knew where that question was going, and I didn't know if I wanted that.  I actually thought not.

"Look," I said.  "I like sex.  Your wife is an attractive woman, so of course I would enjoy having sex with her, but we may be too close for that kind of relationship.  Claire and Kathy are good friends.  It just might not be a good idea," I said.  I wasn't sure if Jack and Kathy were good candidates for a swinging lifestyle.  I wasn't sure they were honest enough with one another.

However, if Claire and I could manage it, then maybe they could too.  I wondered if Kathy would tell Claire.  My curiosity was realized when my wife came home and said, "Jack wants to know if Kathy would agree to go to a swinger's club."  

She put her arms around my neck.  "Do you think he could handle it?"  I said I wasn't sure, but my instinct was that he was not the kind of person that would do well in that situation.   I had chosen to be truthful with him about our involvement, so I was somewhat responsible for him becoming interested.   Did I want to try to talk him out of it?  I thought not.   But I also was not sure it was the right thing for him.  

After our next weekend where Claire and I had other partners, Jack asked me if we had been to a party lately.   He obviously wanted to hear about it.  "Did you watch Claire with another guy," he asked.  I nodded, deciding to be honest.  "Did you like watching it?" 

I told him it was very enjoyable, as always.  He wanted to know what the guy was like.  Jack was vicariously living through me.  I described Claire's partner, said he was tall, handsome, and in the "very big" class.  His eyes went wide when I said he was probably close to eight inches.  I said Claire sometimes found guys that big to be uncomfortable, but she really liked being fucked by this one.  

"She come?" he asked.

"She always comes," I said, "even with her finger.  Maybe especially with her finger, as she knows just what she likes."  Jack wanted to know if I left them alone to fuck in private.  I said it is good manners to give the couple time to themselves to have sex privately at least for a while.  

"Did watching him fuck her turn you on?" he asked.

"It always turns me on.  If it turns her on, it turns me on.  Always.  If you don't get aroused you should not watch," I said.  "Getting aroused by her having sex is a big part of it," I said.    

"Look, a big part of this is enjoying seeing her have fun, sexual fun, with others.   You have to enjoy seeing her have a good time," I said.  "Do you think you would get turned on by seeing Kathy have an orgasm with someone else?   If the answer is no, then maybe this is not for you.  Seriously, I hope I didn't mislead you.  You have to love her enough to like it when she comes and enjoys herself, no matter who is giving it to her."

He nodded, but he wasn't convinced, I could just tell.  I wasn't sure he liked the idea of Kathy coming from the cock of another man.    He liked the idea of him fucking a good looking woman, but he still seemed to have reservations about seeing her pleasured by another man, seeing her come wildly from being fucked by someone else. 

When Claire and I were having sex the next time, as I was moving slowly in and out of her, I brought up Jack and Kathy.  "I was thinking about bringing up some of the rules of our swinging parties," I said.  ""To get him thinking about the lifestyle more personally, like no Golden Showers, no mercy fucks, no forcing butt fucking on anyone, and 'no means no'.   I can't imagine him forcing himself on anyone, but you never know.  

Claire said it was a good idea.  If he was really thinking about it, he would need to know there are rules.  "For him to know what they expect," she said as she matched my speed and pushed up with her hips.  It was a leisurely but intimate fuck and we were enjoying each other tremendously.  

Claire said she would talk to Kathy about whether they were seriously considering it, find out if they had any questions.   We made a date for the next night to meet in the same bed and talk about what she said.  We laughed and finished our fuck with an intense orgasm that seemed to come out of nowhere.   

Claire and I had been taking other partners for five years by then and thought of ourselves as seasoned swingers, and we were pretty open about it with a good many people, although we still kept it from our parents and most of the family.   Claire had an aunt, Meg, who had been a hippy in the sixties and has three men she has sex with.  Her husband died in '97 and they had been swingers before he passed away.   Meg knows we are swingers and will not break our confidence.   Whenever we see her we exchange knowing looks but do not discuss our lifestyle with her in case there are other family members who may overhear.  

I had told Jack about our lifestyle choice because I thought he might be interested, but after we talked I began to think maybe I shouldn't have.  He came over on Friday night, the night before we usually went to the swingers parties and it was obvious he wanted to talk.

"You know when you told me I needed to be turned on by the thought of Kathy having sex with someone else before I actually tried it, that I had to sincerely be excited by the idea?" he said.   I nodded.   "Well, I wasn't truly ready.  I really didn't want her to do it, but we tried some role playing game playing and I got really turned on," he said excitedly.  "We pretended I was hitting on her at a dance club and it really got me going.    I don't think I have ever been as turned on.   It was incredible."

"But can you handle it if she really was being hit on?" I asked.  

"That is just the thing, the idea made me really hot.  She asked the same kinds of questions you are, but I think it sounds amazing.   Then we got some porn she found on the internet that had two guys on one girl.  She told me to pretend she was the woman.  It was really hot and I had a blast 'watching' her with two guys.  I know it was just play acting, but just the idea before pissed me off.  Now I think I will be really turned by her getting fucked by someone else.  You think that's possible?" he asked seriously.

I told him I thought it might be.  "At least thinking in those terms is a good start," I said.  Then he told me about the kicker.  He said she asked him if he would like her to tell him about her former lovers.

"I said okay and she told about some of her past boyfriends, then she told me about her current fantasies," he said excitedly.  "She told about the things she wanted other men to do to her and I loved it," he said.  "She told me what airtight is," he said, "and I can't wait to see her do a double with two guys."

When I told Claire about our conversation, she shrugged and said maybe miracles do happen.  We brought Kathy and Jack to a party that weekend and he did watch her fuck a guy they met there, named Paul, and they arranged to meet him later at their house so he could fuck Kathy while Jack watched again.  

Jack has become a real 'watcher' and even invited me to come over and fuck Kathy while he watches.   I think back to when I told Jack that I let Claire fuck other people and he reacted so unfavorably, shocked that I would allow her to do such a thing.   I remember the look on his face, incredulous that I would even consider letting her fuck another man, and now he is an enthusiastic convert, even inviting me to fuck his wife after he has watched a number of people screwing her.  

Kathy is eagerly going along with it, thrilled that her husband has changed so much, ecstatic that she has the chance to get fucked by many other men.  It seems Jack is more interested in watching Kathy get fucked than he is in fucking other women himself.  That is the absolute definition of a voyeur.  My friend the skeptic now is a committed watcher and has become a devotee of the sexual-spectator world.  Wonders never cease.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,064 Followers