All Comments on 'Sketchbook'

by BarracudaSwordfish

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RiyvenRiyvenover 4 years ago
Enthralling

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and look forward to reading your other works.

amoroneamoroneover 4 years ago
Amazing

Your work puts mine to shame. This has been a very erotic read and I will be reading more of your work.

Thank you for the top quality piece of literature..

Chameleon22Chameleon22over 4 years ago
Wow.... just wow

Absobloodylutely amazing writing. You really have a gift and thank you for sharing it. I lost all track of time reading this. I could imagine myself as Josh.

maxx308maxx308over 4 years ago
Merci

A wonderful story that I will always remember. Your writing is exquisite and the best I have ever read.

Thank you for sharing, I must read more of your stories.

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishover 4 years agoAuthor
A big thanks...

Cheers for the kind comments so far. Makes it all worthwhile!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
An Amazing Story!

Sexy, sensual and oh so yummy! Your story has an irresistible charm to it, well written and hitting high marks for acceptance; yet always moving on with charm and sensibility. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, I hope there's more stories coming.

AZ255AZ255over 4 years ago
Wow!

I read it straight through without a thought of stopping. Exquisitely written!

G5902G5902about 4 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My February trip to the beach is coming to a conclusion, it is where I love to sip fine wine and read quality erotica. Thank you for the timing of this fine story and for sharing such wonderful art!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story!

10/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarracudaSwordfish@BarracudaSwordfish
I put my first piece out here in early 2017 to scratch an itch. Now I am addicted and have published 60 stories. My lifestyle has changed in the last year or so and it is now not as easy for me to write my sordid filth when the whim strikes me. However I have a few stories nea...