Sketchbook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous as hell, despite there being nothing riding on the game. It was a big chance for me to lay down a marker for the next season and the club were desperate to end on a high having won the league but having had the disappointment of missing out on the big day at Lord's with a semi-final defeat in the Village Cup. I wasn't sure if I was more nervous about the game or that Flea would be watching.

I was batting with Sam Atkins and we were going well. Sam was helping me through a couple of sticky patches and when he reached his fifty, I saw the familiar figure of Bethany jumping up and down on the boundary. As I shook his hand, he said, "Come on Josh, you're next. Only seventeen to go." We bumped gloves and I went back to face the next over.

Quite frankly, it was an over of pure rubbish bowled by a nervous sixteen-year-old on debut for the team that had finished bottom of the league. I didn't care. I hit his first ball for six into the River Amber, cut the next one for four and almost repeated my river trick with the third ball to find myself on forty-nine.

Sam came up to me. "Nothing daft, Josh -- just block and run. I'll go -- just fucking run, yeah?" Another glove bump and I went back to my mark.

I was barely aware of his shout. I just stuck my bat in the way of the ball and ran like the wind. I reached the other end and held my bat aloft. Then in what had been a crazy few months, I saw something that made my heart stand still and meant more to me than anything that had happened previously. I was barely aware Sam was trying to hug me and shake my hand.

All I could see was a small figure in front of the pavilion, her short, shaggy mane of hair flying as she jumped up and down, waving her hands in the air. She had an empty wineglass in one hand and I could see a huge red stain on her t-shirt as she yelled her head off. Over the polite applause, I could hear her little voice carry across the field. "Allez, Josh, allez mon brave!"

I felt tears welling up as I watched her, covered in wine, jumping for joy, that wonderful grin on her face.

I had fulfilled some fantasies over the last few weeks, but that one would live with me forever. The girl I loved had watched at me as I scored my maiden first team fifty' She had looked at me with every bit of love and affection that I had seen Bethany give Sam Atkins. Everything faded into a haze around me. All I could see at the end of a crystal-clear tunnel was Flea, her lovely smile, her hair and little titties bouncing, her sweet voice calling my name.

I was out soon afterwards. I could barely see for the tears in my eyes and I didn't care. She was bouncing on the spot like Tigger on acid and just managed to restrain herself until I was off the field and launched herself at me, jumping into my arms, trying to kiss me through the bars of my helmet. A small cheer went up from the lads in front of the pavilion, more at Flea's actions than my success in the middle.

That night I got to take her from behind as she wore my pads and my helmet. They were far too big for her, but it was great fun, especially trying to reach her mouth through the grille bars. We were in Anastacia's spare room and I thought that life couldn't get any better.

We were so lost in each other it took me a moment to realise that there was someone behind us. I turned and saw Anastacia leaning on the doorpost, her black silk robe draped around her shoulders.

"Wise to be wearing protective gear, darlings. It could get messy."

She let the robe slip to the floor and walked into the room.

Three hours later, I had earned the right to call her Angel many times over and I had been wrong earlier.

Life could definitely get better. So much better.

At two-thirty in the morning, Angel, as I now knew her, sat at the bedside, watching as I made love to Flea. It was slow and gentle after some of the gloriously depraved things the three of us had done to each other over the course of the night. She was drawing as she watched, her fingers a blur as the pencil moved with grace across the paper.

As she finished, she held the sketch up to Flea who was on top of me, slowly grinding in a way I found utterly irresistible. I saw a huge grin cross her flushed face. "Oh mais oui, the Sketchbook never lies!"

She stopped her twerking and pulled Angel towards us and the two women got to work on me. Ok, I was getting more experienced, but the attentions of two soft, wet mouths and tongues was too much for me all too soon.

Angel claimed my spoils. I came in her gorgeous mouth, one hand tight in her mass of curls, the other stroking my girlfriend's face which was alive with love and lust. Angel opened her mouth and let my cum dribble down my erection and over Flea's hand which was encircling the base. Flea sucked it up and they began to kiss with the head of my erection between their sticky lips.

I reached out and picked up the drawing from the bed and my heart almost stopped. It showed a young man lying back on a bed while a young girl with shaggy blonde hair and an older, dark-haired woman kissed. They both had sticky faces and the young man's erection was between their glazed lips as they mashed them together. His mouth was open wide and he was holding a piece of paper in his hand. The two women gazed at each other in ecstasy.

As I looked from the picture to the reality, I could barely believe what was happening to me. I watched for long minutes as Angel and Flea played with each other, dribbling cum into each other's open mouths. The image had been like a photograph it was so realistic. The woman really was a genius.

At last they broke apart. Purring softly, Flea slid into my arms. Angel took the paper from my hand and I saw her write something at the bottom.

She handed it back and I read the words she had added in her beautiful flowing script. 'This is just the beginning. What a story we will write - what pictures I will draw. I love you both, Josh and Flea. Where will the Sketchbook take us next?'

The next morning, there was no sign of Angel, but there was a piece of paper by the bedside. Similar to a previous bit of paper she had left for me, the words at the top said, 'Draw your new greatest fantasy.' Flea handed it to me grinning. "Go on, the Sketchbook never lies!"

It took me a few minutes and when I finished, I wasn't sure if I had managed to draw what I had envisaged. I showed it to Flea. She took it from me and pouted. "Is that who I think it is straddling me with your dick in her mouth?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

Flea laughed and shouted in a loud voice. "Hey Angel, you awake next door?"

There was a muffled noise, then, "Well I fucking well am now. What is it?"

"Josh wants to fuck Izzy Napier-Jones's mouth while I eat her pussy!"

The voice came back, a low drawl. "Of course he does, Flea darling. Do you?"

Flea's face was a picture. "D'acors!"

"Right, you two -- in here. Now!"

Grinning, Flea pulled me up. "Come on lazybones -- this could be fun!"

We walked into Angel's room and she was curled up in the middle of the bed. She reached out a hand and took the paper from Flea. "Izzy, huh? Are you sure? Looks like a few rabid dogs in heat to me!" She picked up a pencil and a fresh piece of paper from her bedside table. She pointed at each of us in turn and then parted her legs wide. "Ok, let's have your sweet little tongues giving me encouragement if I'm to get this little fantasy of his to work." She picked up her phone from the table and tapped a few buttons.

As Flea and I got to work, I heard Angel's voice again. "Oh hi, Izzy -- sorry it's a bit early but just wanted to run something by you. Josie's away next weekend, isn't she?"

There was a pause and Flea's eyes lit up as her tongue slid over mine to lick on Angel's clit.

"So you're available Saturday?"

Another pause.

"Great. Eh? Oh you know me, darling - love my secrets. I'll send you the picture. I promise you won't be disappointed -- the Sketchbook never lies, eh?" She was about to hang up when there was another pause before she went on. She was obviously responding enthusiastically to something Izzy was suggesting. "Yes, I think that would work darling, what a wonderful idea! See you soon!"

She looked down at us as we lapped, silly grins on our faces. She held the paper up. "Delivery depends upon results, darlings!"

The way that Anastacia 'Angelfire' Keltner's body shook and she flooded into our mouths as she screamed and moaned twenty minutes later left Flea and I in no doubt that we had achieved the correct result.

Flea turned to me, her face a slippery mess, her hair soaked. She looked so beautiful I could have cried as we kissed, relishing the taste of Angel on our lips and tongues.

She looked up at Angel. "Did we do ok, Ms Keltner?"

Angel purred. "You did, Mam'zelle Laporte, Mr. Adams. You both did very ok indeed!"

Flea sighed deeply. "Mmm, can't wait for Saturday!"

Angel extended her arm and pointed over her shoulder. "Why wait until Saturday?"

We turned our heads and my heart flipped as I saw Isadora Napier-Jones leaning on the doorpost. She was naked and her long hair was piled up on her head. She shook it down, obviously knowing the effect it would have on me.

Giving Flea and I a knowing look, she moved sinuously into the room and my jaw dropped as I saw her tattoos and piercings for the first time. She moved like a panther and looked utterly sensational. The curve of the dragon tattoo on her back followed her anatomy perfectly and the way the tail wound round her side to slide up between her breasts made me want to explore it in minute detail.

She took the drawing from Angel and examined it closely before turning to us, smiling. "Yeah, I can do that!"

Angel extricated herself from beneath me and Flea and moved to her wicker chair. "I'm sated -- for the moment at least. So come on you three -- entertain me!"

Flea was now kneeling up on the bed, her face alive with excitement. Izzy held her long, tattooed arms out to us. "Right, as Angelfire says, the Sketchbook never lies. So... who's up for a nice little Sunday morning orgy then?"

I sat utterly transfixed at the scene. Flea was grinning her gamine grin and Angel had her sketchbook ready. Isadora Napier-Jones was towering over me, beckoning me towards her.

I felt a hand on the small of my back and heard Flea's voice in my ear. "Just the beginning, Josh!" She pushed me gently and I fell into Izzy's embrace. Her skin felt warm and smooth and she smelled spicy and exotic.

She grinned at me. "Better than a chocolate chip muffin?"

In sheer ecstasy, I smiled back. "It was double chocolate!"

She reached out a hand to Flea. "Best double up then, hadn't we?"

Three mouths met together and it was the most incredible kiss I had ever had.

Isadora Napier-Jones was no longer on a pedestal. She was in my arms along with my girlfriend.

I sent out a silent thank-you to Trix, who had told me to let reality happen first.

Then I really got down to fulfilling my fantasy.

Postscript

As this story is set in my Amberdown universe, a lot of the characters mentioned or referenced in Josh's fantasy list have appeared in earlier works.

Also, there has been an itch I have been dying to scratch for some time, and I have taken the opportunity to update and get some closure on what happened to Bethany Hamilton and Sienna Redmond (nee Williamson) after the Beth's Summer Break series.

Hopefully Izzy and Josie will be back for more adventures with some of old friends and some of the newer characters I have introduced in Sketchbook.

For those interested, the characters mentioned appear in the following stories.

Bethany Hamilton

Beth's Summer Break Parts 1 -- 6, 8 -- 11 (Lead/Co-lead)

The Amberdown Rebellion (Co-lead)

The Third Time (Uncredited cameo)

Beyond All Human Contact (Co-lead. Beth is the template for the alien girl Lissa)

After the Ninth Bell (Supporting. An alt-universe version of Beth is in the final scene of a fantasy story)

Sienna Redmond (Williamson)

The Third Time (Co-lead)

Beth's Summer Break Part 6 (Co-lead). Part 11 (Supporting)

The Amberdown Rebellion (Supporting)

Isadora 'Izzy' Napier-Jones

Beth's Summer Break Parts 9 & 10 (Co-lead)

The Amberdown Rebellion (Co-lead)

Dazed and Confused (Cameo)

Josie Napier-Jones

Beth's Summer Break Parts 8 -- 10 (Co-Lead)

The Amberdown Rebellion (Supporting)

Goodbye to the Past Part 6 (Cameo)

Dazed and Confused (Cameo)

Tess Prior

Dazed and Confused (Co-lead)

Leanne Ellis

Dazed and Confused (Supporting)

Sam Atkins

Beth's Summer Break Parts 2 & 3 (Co-lead). Parts 9 & 11 (Supporting)

The Amberdown Rebellion (Supporting)

Rick Redmond

The Third Time (Co-Lead)

Beth's Summer Break Part 6 (Supporting)

Elodie 'Trix' Truffaut

Beth's Summer Break Part 10 (Supporting)

1...456789