Ski Bum

Story Info
Older man meets younger on the slopes and sparks fly.
5.7k words
4.39
14.4k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fantasy and Characters are over 18.

OK, first off, I am technically not a ski bum, however, I do ski on the weekends in Vermont as much as possible and always try to find a cheap place to stay for Saturday night if the conditions are really good. I have all sorts of tools at my disposal, Air BnB, Craigslist, and even Priceline has come through for me a few times. However, this weekend I was striking out.

I just got onto a Quad chair from the singles line with two guys and a woman who sounded like they were from Boston and pulled out my phone to check my messages. I called one person back because they never returned my call only to find out the room went out from under me. Hearing my plight one of the guys suggested that I stay with them. They had a big house a few miles from the slopes and plenty of room. They introduced themselves as Jeff (owner of the house), Danielle, his girlfriend, and Nick the other owner. I offered some cash but they declined, but Nick suggested that I buy beer and wine for the dinner they were planning. I happily agreed.

I skied with these guys all day. They were really good skiers and I had no trouble keeping up with them. It was clear that Jeff and Danielle were a couple but I kept wondering what Nick's story was. Nick and I bonded really quickly and started sharing more and more about ourselves with one another. He was really cool and I could see us becoming friends quickly. At the end of the day we hit the lodge for an Apres Ski beverage and then Danielle suggested that I take Nick, her brother, with me to the package store to get beer and wine because he knew what they all liked. That saved me from guessing and answered the third wheel question.

I went with them to their car to see where they were parked and then went to mine to take off my boots and then drove to where they were parked to get Nick so that he could show me the way to the Package Store.

On the drive to the nearby town Nick told me that he worked with Jeff in Boston and they bought the house together as an investment. He set up Jeff with his sister and ironically Nick was dating Jeff's older brother and were actually engaged until 12 months ago when his life ended in a car accident. I told him I was sorry to hear that and then we sat in silence as I drove into town.

Nick broke me out of my train of thought by thanking me for the condolences but he was over the loss and had moved on. We were in the Packy, in the wines section when I felt his hand in the small of my back and he seductively pointed out a few wines that Dani and Jeff liked. His touch was arousing and I started wondering what it would be like to make love to a man. I guess if he kissed really well I wouldn't care. That's what turned me on the most, passionate kissing and light foreplay.

Then we picked out some beer and discovered we liked the same beer. I said "a match made in heaven" under my breath and I think Nick heard it because he smiled at me.

As we were unloading the cart, he was putting things into the trunk as I was handing them to him and with the last bottle I moved in close so that my crotch pushed into his hip, I grabbed onto his other hip and handed him the bottle. Instead of taking it from me he put his hand over mine and I felt a shiver shoot through at the contact. He looked at me and I looked at him. I smelled him for the first time and it excited me. He looked at my hand and then frowned. The moment was broken and I figured he saw my ring and would want to know what that was all about.

We got back in the car and Nick asked, "what's with the ring on your finger?"

I wasn't going to lie to him so I told him that I was married. I also told him I was in a loveless marriage and that my wife and I were staying together until the kids were out of the house, then I was planning on a divorce. I went on to say that we haven't been intimate with one another in 10 years and I never fooled around with anybody during that time either. My only gratification has been my hand, my Fleshlight, my imagination, and the internet. I asked him if that was too much information.

"No, not at all." He said. Then leaned in towards me, putting his hand on my thigh and asked, "what do you look at on the internet?"

I told him I like to read erotica and watch porn clips. His hand moved closer to my crotch. I looked down at it and started to get nervous. I looked up at him and his mouth was closer to mine.

"Take a deep breath and then let it out slowly." He told me. "What kind of porn?"

Doing so did have a calming effect. I was getting really turned on and I told him that Lesbians and Trans sex clips were a big turn on, as well as blow jobs, especially where you just see the lower part of the head, a throbbing cock, swallowing sperm. I looked at him this time and his eyes opened wide and he smiled at me.

"I like to think that is me." I said quietly.

His hand cupped my crotch and squeezed. It felt so good to be touched by another person and I grabbed his shoulders and pulled his mouth to mine and we started kissing. It was such a passionate kiss to start that I lost myself in the feeling and it never occurred to me that I was kissing a man. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I sucked it wantonly. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and he sucked on it causing me to moan. His hand had found its way into my ski pants and had wrapped around my cock. He was stroking me slowly, back and forth, and it felt so good that I was thrusting into his hand.

"Oh fuck, that feels good." I moaned.

Between the kissing and stroking I could feel myself getting close so I reached down and grabbed his wrist to pull it off my cock.

"I am so close and I don't want to make a mess. I have to wear these tomorrow." I said quietly.

He gave me another squeeze and then let go.

"I am going to blow you later and you are going to cum in my mouth like what you see in your videos." He stated.

"You'll have to kiss me after." I said desperately.

I pulled his head to mine and we kissed passionately for a few more minutes and then I broke off and started the car. He gave me directions to his ski house while holding my hand during the whole drive.

Pulling into the driveway, I parked the car and turned to Nick. We just looked at each other. I couldn't get over the fact that kissing Nick was so wonderful and I was excited to see what would come next.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

"How amazing it is to kiss you and how turned on I am." I said.

He pulled me into another passionate kiss.

Kissing him again brought me back to high school and the first girl I ever kissed. She was aggressive and passionate and this reminded me of her. His kisses were equally full of passion and love and every time he kissed me I got lost in the whole thing. My brain didn't register that I was kissing a guy. The windows started to fog up till you couldn't see anything outside the car.

I hear the sound of a front door closing and then a few seconds later Jeff pounded on the passenger side window asking if we are OK. Nick rolled down the window and told Jeff that I was just helping him with something on his phone. I saw Jeff wink at Nick and say something like, oh alright.

We brought the beer and wine into the house and then I went back out to get my bag. When I returned, Nick handed me a beer and was smiling at me.

"To new friends!" Jeff and Dani toasted and we all clincked our classes and cans together.

"I am going to show Markus where he'll be staying and we'll get cleaned up for dinner." Nick said turning and taking me by the hand and leading me out of the kitchen.

I heard Dani giggle and then she called out to us, "No fooling around or you'll miss di..." Jeff must have silenced her or something because the last part was muffled. I could hear them both laughing.

Nick led me up a flight of stairs and into a bedroom and showed me where I could put my things and said that my room joined his room through the bathroom. He told me to take the first shower. I went into my room, took off all my clothes and then went into the bathroom.

Looking around, I didn't see a towel so I knocked on his door but before he could answer I just opened the door wide enough to push my head through to ask him where the towels were kept. His back was turned to me and I could see that he had the cutest pink, lacy panties on and then he slid them down and turned around to face sporting a big cock! I gulped when I saw it and I could feel my face get hot - I must be blushing. He told me to start my shower and he would bring them in.

Stuttering, I asked, "W..w..where are the towels?"

"Start your shower and I will grab them from the hall closet and bring them in a few." He said but I barely heard what he was saying because my eyes were glued to his cock.

He cleared his throat and then I looked up at him and blushed. "Ahhh, OK." I said.

"You are cute when you blush." He said, then winked at me.

I got into the shower but I couldn't stop thinking about his cock. Now that I think about it, he had a nice figure, too. That cock, it was huge, and those panties. I was getting hard just thinking about all this again.

When Nick entered the bathroom I was facing the open door and there was no mistaking my boner. His eyes were looking at it and he was licking his lips.

I opened the door and said, "want to join me?"

"I do but I am afraid we would miss dinner and I don't want to piss off my sister." He said, and then reached his arm into the shower and pulled my head out and kissed me.

I pulled him into the shower and into my arms. We were chest to chest and cock to cock and it was the most amazing feeling. I lowered my hands to his butt and squeezed his cheeks causing him to moan into my mouth and thrust his cock into mine. I maneuvered us so that we were under the spray. I reached between us and grabbed his cock and stroked it slowly.

Breaking the kiss we looked in each other's eyes. He grabbed my cock and was stroking me now. "You have a big cock." I said.

"Yes. We can take it slow." He said smugly. "Now go get ready for dinner while I shower."

A million things were going through my head. I was going to sleep with a guy tonight and I was super excited. I have never been this excited before. Thinking about the size of his cock did make me worry, though.

Once I was dressed I wasn't sure what to do next so I headed out to the kitchen where I was met by Dani and Jeff.

They were cooking and Dani offered me a beer and we started talking. They told me they were engaged and then conversation segue into relationships. I knew exactly where they were going because Dani kept looking at the ring on my finger and clearly Jeff told her about the fogged up windows. Then Nick joined us and the topic changed to skiing.

Dinner was awesome and we got to know one another even better. During dessert I provided the future newlyweds some relationship advice about always talking, not bottling things up and always keeping things interesting. The way I said it was enough of a hint I had hoped that would inform them that my current relationship was at a dead end and that I was branching out.

I told them Nick and I would do the dishes and they thanked me and said they were heading to bed. When they were gone, Nick came up to me and whispered in my ear that they were going to fuck. I turned to Nick, kissed him once, then picked him up and set him down on the counter. He looked at me wide eyed as I then pulled him to the edge, opened his legs and moved in so that our crotches were touching and then wrapped my arms around him and looked at him intently..

"After we are done with the dishes I think we are going to do the same thing." I said.

I pushed my crotch into his and captured his mouth with mine and kissed him deeply.

Nick moaned at the contact. He wrapped his legs around me and I held his waist and pulled into me. We continued like this for a bit until he pushed me back and told me he was about to cum and didn't want to get his pretty panties messy. I laughed and then told him I will man the sink and he puts the dishes into the dishwasher.

The dishes were done, Nick led me by the hand back to his bedroom and once inside with the door closed he turned to me and we kissed. He led me to his bed and then pushed me down and climbed on top of me and we kissed again. Then he sat back onto my crotch and took his shirt off revealing a cute camisole. I took off my shirt and then moved my hands under his silk cami and held his breasts and rubbed my thumbs over his nipples. He threw his head back and moaned.

Nick slid off me onto the floor and started taking off my pants. There was hunger in his eyes. Next came my underwear and my cock sprung fee. He wasted no time taking it in his mouth and swallowing me to the root. His mouth was out of this world. As he was sucking me he was stroking my balls with one hand and the other was rubbing my chest and nipples. The feeling was amazing and I started to get close. My breathing got a little louder and that's when he pulled off me and started licking and sucking my balls.

He picked up my legs and pushed them to my chest. I hooked my hands under my knees and exposed my pucker to him. He started licking and rimming me. It was an exquisite feeling and I thought back to the only time this was done to me by my college girlfriend. It was interesting back then but the way Nick was using his tongue was sending little shivers of pleasure through me. I didn't think I could come from this but it was adding to my excited state.

He sensed my building excitement and moved back to my dick and started sucking me again. I released my legs and then curled them around him and moaned as he deepthroated me again. In and out my cock went and his saliva was leaking out and coating my balls. I felt his fingers massaging the escaped saliva around my balls and then one of his fingers slid over my taint and stopped at my hole. I was moaning and panting uncontrollably. The euphoric feeling starting to wash over me had no comparison to what I have experienced in the past.

Then there was a slight pressure at my opening and then his finger pushed into me and slid over something that totally rocked my world. I arched my back and thrust my cock as deep as it would go and unloaded. Each spurt caused me to jerk, deep from within, and I let out a wail that I am sure Jeff and Dani heard. Nick took everything I had to give and I couldn't believe how much I had to give. When I got too sensitive, I pushed his head off me and he pulled his finger out of me causing me to shiver.

I pulled Nick up to me and kissed him hard and tasted myself in his mouth. It was bitter and salty but it was exciting and I pushed my tongue into his mouth trying to get more of it. He laid on top of me and we made out for a while until he rolled off me to lie next to me. I told him that I wasn't ready to suck his cock and he said to me that he wasn't expecting me to. I asked him if I could give him a hand job instead but he said it wasn't necessary. I insisted and when I reached down and wrapped my hand around his cock and he didn't stop me.

We made out while I slowly stroked him. It was a weird feeling holding a cock that wasn't my own but I liked the way it felt in my hand. It was hot and throbbing and it was turning me on, too. I rolled onto my side and grabbed my dick with his stroked our cocks together and then I let go of mine and just concentrated on his. A few minutes later he broke the kiss to tell me he was getting close.

I kissed and licked my way down his chest and stomach and stopped right at his cock. He put hand on my head but didn't push but I already knew what I was going to do. I started salivating when I saw the first dollop of pre-cum emerge from his slit. I moved in and kissed the tip, pushing my tongue into his slit to pull out his pre-cum and taste it. I liked the taste and was rewarded with more.

I slowed my stroking and took the head of his cock into my mouth. I had to open really wide to keep my teeth off it. Swirling my tongue around the tip and getting really slick and then I licked back and forth on the underside where the shaft meets the head.

Nick's moaning was more pronounced and his breathing got shorter. When I felt his stomach clench and his moan turn to a wail and he choked out an 'I'm c...' but never finished it, my mouth was flooded with his sperm. It was warm and gooey but I didn't get to taste it because he was coming hard and fast and I had to swallow quickly. I couldn't keep up with his pulses and his cum leaking from my mouth. When his dick stopped pulsing I pulled off it and swirled his cum around in mouth and tasted it. It had an indescribable taste except that it was bitter but it was similar to his pre-cum only stronger. I turned to him and opened my mouth to show Nick his cum sitting on my tongue.

He smiled and said, "that's beautiful sweetie." Then he started pulling me up for a kiss but I closed my mouth and swallowed the rest. That didn't deter him because instead of kissing me he licked the cum that was on my chin and lips and then pushed his lips into mine and we kissed passionately.

I was hard as a rock and was slowly thrusting my cock into his flaccid cock. He reached between us and started stroking me. His hand felt good and I moaned in appreciation.

He stopped kissing me and then looked me in the eyes and asked, "do you want me?"

Before I could register what that meant I quickly said yes.

He rolled over and then climbed up to the head board and then got on his knees and while holding the headboard with one hand pulled on a butt cheek exposing his pink hole. I moved in closer and I could see it winking in anticipation.

"Stick your tongue in me and get me ready." He commanded.

I crawled up and tentatively put my nose in his ass expecting it to smell bad and wasn't sure I could go through with it. It didn't, in fact it smelled like vanilla and lavender. I kissed his pucker and he moaned. Then I licked around the edge. I pushed his hand away and held both cheeks open while I rimmed and kissed his hole. All I could think about now was sinking my cock into him.

When I pushed my tongue into him to moan and he pushed his butt back and I tried forcing my tongue through his sphincter but it was tight. I pistoned my tongue in and out and it slowly opened till I could push my tongue as far as I could into him. I could feel his muscles pulsing around my tongue.

He then moved away and I lost contact with his hole only to return back into position.

"Give me your hand." He said.

I held out my hand and he squeezed lube into my palm.

"Coat your dick."

I moved up closer and slathered my cock with the lube. It had a cooling sensation, kind of like menthol. He put the lube bottle to his hole and squeezed it. His hole was drooling lube and my saliva.

He threw the bottle to one side and I didn't have to be told what to do next. I shuffled up to him and put a hand on his cheek and pulled him open and then positioned my cock at his hole and started pushing slowly. The head of my cock started to open him up and I heard him take a deep breath but he didn't let it out.

I stared as the head of my cock disappeared into him and marveled at the wondrous feeling of his anal muscles squeezing me. I kept up the pressure and now a quarter of my cock was in him. He let out the breath he was holding and then something seemed to loosen up and it got a lot easier to push all the way into him.

He moaned even louder when I bottomed out. I moaned, too, at the incredible feeling of his hot channel pulsing around my highly aroused cock. I put both hands on his hips and stayed there to let him adjust. I leaned down and kissed his back and then moved up to his neck and then nibbled on his ear.

12