Ski Bum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so hot." I panted in his ear.

He turned his face to me and the look on his face was that of pure pleasure. I moved in and we kissed. He pushed back into me and grunted into our kiss. I got the idea that he wanted me to start fucking him.

I moved up and holding onto his hips I pulled out slowly and then sank into him. I did this a few more times and I could feel my arousal increase ten fold. Pulling his body up I positioned him so that his back was against my chest and moving my head over his shoulder I was able to kiss him passionately. Wrapping my arms around him brought on an intimate sensation that I have always craved. He reached back and grabbed my ass. I shivered at the closeness.

He broke the kiss and said, "I love feeling your body touching mine."

I recaptured his lips and kissed him hungrily.

Reaching down I took hold of his cock and stroked in time with my thrusting. I found a steady rhythm that we both enjoyed. Left his mouth and moved mine to his ear and licked all around it. I loved when that was done to me and I hoped he appreciated it as well. His moans were definitely a positive indicator.

With each new thrust and I could feel my orgasm start to slowly build. I was hoping we could cum at the same time and I moved my forehead to the back of his neck to concentrate. At the same time I whispered how horny he made me, how wonderful his ass felt, how I loved touching his cock, how his scent was driving me nuts.

I wrapped my arm around his chest and started to thrust harder. We both started sweating and moaning uncontrollably.

He cried out that he was close and I sped up even. "Cum for me baby." I whispered.

He turned his head towards mine and we locked lips again and then I blasted into him.

"Oh fuck!" I said.

I felt his muscles grab hold, his cock twitched in my hand and then his sperm shot out.

His head rolled back on my shoulder and he moaned, "Ooooh my gawd."

I looked down his body and saw his cock shoot ropes of cum onto the sheet.

I shortened my thrusts and strokes but kept at it until my cock started to get really sensitive so I stopped thrusting. Leaning back a little I took his weight and continued to slowly milk his cock. The smell of sperm, our mixed scents, and sweat hung heavy in the air.

"Oh my god, that was so intense. I never knew this could be so hot." I said in his ear.

I could feel my cock start to go soft but since I was supporting his weight with my body and even soft his ass wasn't letting go of my dick.

He turned his head to me and said, "I loved how we came together. I have never experienced that before. You are a keeper."

Nick took my hand and started licking his cum from it and then turned to me and cum kissed me. This turned me on again and I could feel my cock start to chub up. When he straightened up, my cock slipped out of his hole followed by a gush of white sperm that ran down the inside of his thighs.

He reached back and took hold of my slimy prick and started stroking it. Turning around he looked at me with a big smile and said, "did you take something? For a 50 year old man, you fuck like an 18 year old."

"Nope. Not a thing. I have never been this turned on before." With that I leaned in and kissed him and then I put my hand on his shoulder and pushed him down so that he was on all fours again.

I lowered my face and opened his cheeks with both hands and started lapping at his cum covered hole. My cum had coated his balls before dripping onto the bed sheet. I moved my tongue and sucked my cum off his balls and then moved back up to finish cleaning up his hole.

Once I was done he looked over his shoulder at me, "let's change the sheets and get cleaned up."

We took off the old sheet and put on a new one. Then I followed him into the shower.

We took a long, hot, sensual shower. No erogenous zone was spared as well as other body parts. I have never sucked toes before but I sucked every one of Nicks. I especially loved eating my cum out of his ass. The only thing that wasn't touched was our cocks and when we got out of the shower we both had raging hard ons.

Back in bed Nick and I got into a 69 on our sides. He took me deep in his throat and I did the best that I could, which wasn't much, so I made sure to stroke what I couldn't suck. I tried taking him deeper but then I would gag and pull off.

He pulled off me as I was coughing again after my third attempt to put his cock in my mouth and said, "sweetie, don't worry about taking me deeper. There will be plenty of time to practise. What you did earlier was amazing."

He went back to sucking me and I did the same to the head of his cock. I relaxed and sucked the head of his cock and slowly stroked his big cock. I wetted a finger and pushed it into his hole and fucked him. It seemed like forever and my jaw was starting to get sore. We were still sucking and fucking his crotch was getting jerky. The finger kept hitting something inside more and more and I could feel my orgasm start to boil. He came first, it was a little anemic but it was still a mouthful. His cum tasted great and that was enough to push me over the brink.

Everything tightened up and I was blasting another load into his mouth. I got really sensitive really quick and had to push him off me. He came up and we kissed one another for a bit. He pulled up the sheet and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke the next morning to the most wonderful feeling I have ever felt, Nick's arms were around me and his cock was parked between my butt cheeks. I felt his stir and then I turned towards him. He had a big smile on his face. Without saying a word I kissed him and he kissed back.

"I could get used to this, waking up every morning in your arms." I reached behind me and pulled him tighter to me and I left his morning wood graze my asshole. I knew I wasn't ready for it but the thought of being impaled by that cock made me giddy. He seemed to get the message and he slid his cock back and forth.

His hand went to my cock and started stroking me. God, it felt good. I didn't want to break the contact but I also wanted to feel his cock in my hand so I rolled over so that we were face to face. I put my hand on his cock and started stroking and he went back to stroking my cock. We made out.

He let go of my cock and then pushed me onto my back and sat up.

"If we continue this we are not going to ski today." He said.

I moved towards his lap and kissed his hip and said, "not a bad idea."

I kissed my way into his crotch and then dragged my tongue up the length of his shaft and then French kissed the tip of cock. As I was running my tongue around his cockhead he put his hands on my shoulders and moved me between his legs.

I slid more of his cock into my mouth, this time maybe getting three inches of it in before I felt the start of a gag and backed off slowly. He laid back onto the pillows but never took his eyes off me. I continued to suck what I could.

I actually wanted to ski but I also wanted to taste him again.

I popped off the tip and licked my way down his shaft to his balls and sucked the left one and then right one. His head was thrown back, his breathing harder, and his mouth open. Working my way back up I filled my mouth with his cock and stroked what I couldn't fit.

I pulled him off when I sensed he was really close and I held the glistening cock near my lips and kissed it till he craned his neck to look at me in the eyes. His face was pleading with me to finish him. I smiled at him and kissed his cock again. I gave it a stroke and he opened his mouth in ecstasy.

I put the head back in my mouth and sucked. His head fell back to the pillows and his breathing got really shallow and he was moaning.

When he arched his back I pulled back so just the head was in my mouth and then the first pulse of sperm hit the roof of my mouth, followed by another and another. I lost track of how many times his dick pulsed in my mouth but I had to start swallowing otherwise it was going to leak out and it did, down my chin and dripped away.

I finished swallowing his cum and then cleaned up the sperm that leaked out of my mouth that fell onto his cock and balls. He pulled me up to him and we kissed.

Finally he pushed me off him and led me to the bathroom. We brushed our teeth and then got into the shower. We washed each other and there was some heavy kissing and touching. Nick turned off the water and then pushed me up against the tile and went down on me. It didn't take me long to blow my load. We got dressed for skiing and then had breakfast with Dani and Jeff.

There was some sidelong glances from both of them but both Nick and I didn't pay them any mind. After breakfast, Nick told me to not load my car and that we could do it after we were done skiing. That sounded like an excellent excuse to knock off early and come back and have sex again.

12