Ski Bum

Story Info
A scat-filled lesbian love encounter on the slopes.
4.9k words
4.78
9.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of a long glorious ski day, I had decided this would be my last run, it was late and getting cold, and more importantly, I was getting tired. In the singles line, I paired up with another skier across the cue, a woman I noticed because of her clothing, all of us of course completely obscured by helmets and cold weather gear. We converged and grabbed our part of the chair and were swept upwards. After glancing at the utter beauty of the mountains and the conditions, we rose up the mountain in silence. Having skied single since yesterday when my husband met his buddies for a few days in Austria, I had either been making small talk with chair-mates or remained happily silent.

I noticed she had the same skis as mine, which apparently she did at the same time.

"You have my skis, I thought I was the only one," I joked.

"You speak English," she replied in a French accent, not unusual for this Swiss resort. "You have my skis, I thought I was the only one," she laughed.

We laughed and began a comfortable patter, mostly about how much we liked our new equipment and how short lived the experience is of being the first one to own the latest gear. Disembarking at the terminus but giggling at the coincidence, she asked me if I wanted to ski down together. I accepted, as I enjoyed skiing with someone more than being alone and it was the end of the day.

Preparing for the descent, she removed her helmet and goggles for a minute to adjust her hair. She was blond and stunning, a French beauty with full lips and perfect features. She looked at me staring at her,

"You have seen me naked," she laughed, "this is what I look like, what about you?"

"We'll see at the bottom," I replied, keeping my helmet and goggles secure.

"Yes, I'm sure," she said with confidence. She put her gloves back on, and we were off. Now I had been on my college race team years ago and had skied regularly since, often coming to Europe, so I can say I still had some game. We seemed to be around the same age (early 50s), but oh... she could fly. Especially after this day, this week... I was tired. I had to work to keep up. She had beautiful and natural form, it was a joy to follow her.

At the base we found our way to the hotel valet and put up our skies, taking off our helmets.

"Now I can see your face, very nice," she said, holding into my eyes for a moment. "Shall we have a drink?," she asked.

"Absolutely," I replied, and we walked into the grand hotel, finding two spots at the bar.

"I'm glad you picked this bar, I'm staying here," I said.

"Oh, me too," she replied, "Isn't it just great... so old and stately, beautiful, I love it."

Two glasses of champagne arrived and we toasted. We spent an hour chitchatting and getting some foundational details. Her name was Chloe, single for about a year, having broken up with her girlfriend of a decade. Mostly a lesbian, had been married for 15 years and had two grown children. She lived in Paris and worked in finance. That was the resume she shared with me.

"I lived with my girlfriend for two years after college," I confided in her, "I loved that life and the pureness of it, but we were young. I met my husband shortly after and we've been together for about 25 years."

"Why did he leave you alone while he seeks out pleasure with his friends?" she challenge me.

"We let each other do our own thing, it's fine."

"How do you like living in New York, doing your own thing?" she teased me.

"Oh, stop. Listen," I told her, "I have a spa appointment at 6, in about half an hour, I need to get going. You want to meet for dinner later?" I asked hopefully, imagining a lot of possibilities.

"Oui, oui," she responded, "I have a massage at 6 too. How funny. I have to change out of these clothes, I'll meet you down there."

I arrived down at the spa changing room and found her wrapped in a robe, closing her locker. She looked so delicious I gasped subconsciously at the sight. Perfectly sculpted calves showing under the robe, lovely feet. So lovely. She looked up at me admiring her beauty and caught my eye,

"I'll meet you over in the reception room, pointing the way." Her robe was slightly open at the top revealing a compelling cleavage.

I quickly undressed, pulled on a robe and sought her out in the next room. She was lying down on a soft lounge, eyes closed. I quietly lay down on the chaise next to her.

"About time," she snickered in her accented English. She reached to the small table between us, two glasses of fresh champagne sparkling for us, I did the same. Our fingers brushed briefly and I felt an electric pulse through my hand, up my arm, into my torso. We each took a small sip and returned the glasses, lying down quietly.

It was hard to fully relax with that tension in the air, us lying near each other in this luxurious environment after an incredible day on the slopes, naked under our robes, me anticipating an imagination full of possibilities. Dreaming all sorts of thoughts, I felt her fingers brush mine again, this time she was reaching toward me across the gap. She gently grabbed my hand and immediately our fingers intertwined, our eyes still closed. I felt her pulse, her body beating in that hand. I traced her feelings through that link, someone I just met, but someone with whom I felt so close, so quickly. Not wanting to ever lose the moment, that heightened moment before the dam bursts, we heard an attendant call out our names in succession.

The massage was extraordinary both due to the expertise and technique, but also to my ongoing technicolor visions I was imagining during the hour. I arrived back at the chaise in the quiet room, took a long swig of bubbles and lay down dreamily, I was positively limp.

"Miche," she whispered as she came in a few minutes later, "how was your massage?"

"Ummmmm," I replied as she lay back down on the lounge next to me. Within moments our hands were intertwined again. We rested quietly for a long while, all alone in that room, dim lights embedded in the ceiling twinkling gently.

"Come with me," she whispered as she rose, "We have the place to ourselves."

Getting up, she let her robe drop and I saw her naked for the first time, lightly glistening from the oil. Her breasts were firm and well proportioned, the nipples pink and live in the low light, her navel perfect and her girl slit was cleanly shaven without a hair. She gently guided me up and my robe fell in a tangle around my feet. She looked at me lovingly in the eyes, then down to my own breasts, saggy, I thought, compared to hers, and said, "You are a beautiful woman," guiding me across the room to the sunken tub, streaming bubbles. She climbed in, situating herself in a corner where the jets pulsated.

I followed and instinctively, I sat next to her on the underwater ledge, the water boiling with the jets on our backs and legs. I leaned into her and she wrapped her arms around me from behind, bringing me close. The feeling of her naked breasts against my back, her arms pulling me into her was momentous. I turned my head to look at her lovely face and without a signal, almost without movement, our lips met. The kiss was magical as I took her lips into mine. We locked into each other for what must have been ten minutes, our tongues finding each other's. She tasted clean, a hint of champagne and delicate fragrance. I so wanted her, I wanted more, I wanted all of her.

Her hands touched my face as I turned around to face her and she pulled my face back to hers, our lips finding each other's again.

"What are we doing?" I asked redundantly.

She laughed, "I don't know about you, but I'm loving you right now," trying to swallow my tongue. Her hands found my breasts, kneading each nipple slowly in the steaming water, the pair growing hard. I grabbed her hands and pulled them hard into my tits, signaling her not to stop.

"Oh," she said, "I have to go pee-pee, all that champagne. Wait here."

I didn't want her to leave me, I needed to keep kissing her, I needed her hands on my tits.

"No, you can't leave," I teased, "just pee-pee here, I mocked her."

"I can't do that, other people use this, no. I have an idea, follow me," she said, breaking away and climbing out of the tub, walking to the steam room, the pristine birch and glass door occluded with condensation.

Grabbing a huge towel, she went into the superheated room smelling of laurel and moist with steam. Spreading the towel on the tiles, she lay down and pulled me down beside her, her mouth finding mine again. We began sweating furiously, our skin growing damp and hot. Her lips traced down my neck and landed on my rock hard nip. Taking it in, she massaged it fully, her tongue delicately circling the bud. I moaned in pleasure.

Pushing me away firmly, she sat up, "I really need to go pee-pee, sorry," and moved up a level to the top shelf, a step above me and sat, looking down at me lying on the towel, my core heating to the melting point. I got up and inched toward her dangling legs, taking her big toe in my mouth. It was so sexy, I mouthed and tongued it, getting under the nail and in the space between the adjoining toe.

"Ohh, how did you know I love my toes sucked?" she asked.

"I just knew," I responded, looking up into her eyes, the toe still in my mouth.

There was a loud hiss as the valve released steam into the room, which became glowing hot almost immediately, the absolute humidity sweating us ceaselessly. The drained feeling was euphoric, toe in mouth. I sucked hard on her wet toe.

She said over the hiss, "But you have to wait..." and before she could finish, her slit released a gentle stream that washed over my body, first my tits, then dripping to my belly. On my sweltering skin, the hot pee actually felt cool, dribbling everywhere.

"Nooo, I'm sorry," she said, "I can't hold it, the toes did me."

I moved my face into the stream, steadily gaining power, and opened my mouth, catching a pour of her salty sublime water. I couldn't get enough, I wanted to drink her into me. I was able to get a solid mouthful and began swallowing Chloe's pee, salty, complex and flavorful, when it stopped to a trickle.

Her mouth was back on mine, trying to suck her own piss from my mouth, it was so luscious there are no words. Salty drops covered our faces, our tits and bodies as the hot steamy humid air opened our skin to the world.

"Let's go upstairs," she said.

My response was to pull her up and leave the chamber, our bodies dripping such heat that everything around us wilted. Putting on our robes and slippers over our piss-damp skin, we made our way out into the elevator lobby.

"We'll get our clothes tomorrow," I laughed as I grabbed our nearly full champagne glasses.

Alone in the elevator, we embraced and resumed our kissing, now salty and tasting of her bladder juice and sweat, strong and feverish. At the lobby the doors opened and we unlocked and stood still, facing the stoic ski couple who entered speaking German. They looked at us strangely, two women in robes and slippers holding a half-full bottle of champagne and glasses, obviously up to some mischief.

On the same wavelength we returned to our kissing and embrace to the shock of the couple who stared at the doors trying to ignore us. We giggled as they departed at their floor.

In her room, there was hardly time to drop our robes before we were on the bed, the glasses empty on the nightstand, bottle alongside. She pushed me on my back and we were quickly in a lover's embrace, our mouths locked to each other's, tongues dancing inside. Her warmth, the taste, her wetness, purely sensual. She took a swig from the bottle, swished it around her mouth, and dribbled it into mine.

Returning her mouth to my nipple, hard and rosy, she licked and tongued gently. I began quietly moaning, pushing the tit into her face. I felt the heel of her hand open my legs a bit, followed by a light finger tracing my bush. I thought I was dreaming, the finger finding my wetness, slimy with my anticipation. She entered into my pussy and curled it up to the top, thumb pressing on my clit. A second finger went in and the gyrations turned me up a notch. She increased the intensity of the frothing, pushing all the way, moving her lips back to mine suddenly, her passion expressed through her mouth.

The tongue ran down my chin, over a shiny nipple, around my navel and began licking the fingers where they entered my cunt. Moving her hand away, she began licking the gash from top to bottom in a very deliberate and skilled motion, increasing the pressure as my rhythm met hers. I grabbed her hand and our fingers intertwined as she licked me. The tongue went deep, my cave was responding and I felt about to come, hips moving into her mouth in slow circles.

As the first waves began, I pulled her head to my wombsite firmly. She followed. My hips bucked and I moaned, the intensity building until I just threw my head back as ecstacy washed over me. Not wanting the momentum to slow, I wrapped my legs around her head, locking her mouth onto me. We writhed together with my orgasm.

Catching my breath, I hungered for her, for Chloe's cunt. It had been so many years since I muffed, I remember loving it so much, the pure femininity. I got up and reached toward Chloe's legs, pulling one toward me. Keeping her head near my pussy, she positioned herself on her knees, over my face. I licked the bottoms of her foot, near my head, then got a toe in my mouth. She purred, tongue circling my gash. I moved my mouth to her vee, shaved and glistening. I kissed Chloe's gash, tasting the sweat, girl-funk, urine, and raw flesh. It was still salty and it excited me with anticipation. My tongue went deep, pumping her nerve endings. She let her weight fall on my face. I licked and kissed, penetrated and delighted her amazing cunt, I was in love. She quickened her rhythm on my face but I kept up, I wanted to give more.

My nose was in her ass, pressing her hole. Her scent was intoxicating and erotic. Suddenly, she mumbles,

"No, no, move away, move your head,"

Not wanting to lose the moment, I push deeper, just as a long fart pours from her ass. The smell is strong and animalistic, sulphuric from her depths. I breathed it all in and tried to swallow it. I put my mouth around her asshole and kissed. I rimmed her all over, spitting into the hole, then kissing around, licking the insides of her cheek. She lost all sense of shame and pushed hard into my tongue, pulsing inside her starpoker.

While she began ass-writhing in my mouth, she returned her fingers into my slippery slit and soon inserted a third, widening my hole. She corkscrewed her hand right and left, winding me up again. But it was her ass that was bringing me such horny feelings. It was loosening quickly and my tongue seemed to go deeper each probe.

I felt her hand reach around her front and begin clitting herself to my rimming rhythm. Her breath quickened and her motions became a bit rougher, riding my face like a bronco. I pulled off and slid a finger into her bum, burning with desire. She met the stab and with her hand, pulled mine deeper into her bottom. Following my instincts, I penetrated another finger, her sphincter opening with each buck. I explored her rectum, feeling the pulsing walls as she heaved into the stimulation. She pulled the hand as deep as it would go, my nose and mouth up against my buried fingers and her glistening skin. My face was so close I could see the deep etches of those delicate crow's feet around her brown anal eye, blinking on my tongue, tasting each ridge as I toured the nasty circle. I drank in her ass scent mixed with pussy breath, there's no description possible.

My fingers deep into her ass, I explore all around, feeling the softness of clay, little balls I move around. She moans as my motions expand the inner caverns, setting her hips gyrating slowly. I dig deeper, a tremendous anal violation, one she willingly gives into. I shovel substance around my knuckles, then withdraw the fingers with the outward push she provides. They are brown with her turd, crusted on my fingers. I marvel at the sight, glistening with saliva and girl juices.

"s'il te plaît mange mon gâteau," she cries out, "eat my cake."

Chloe grabs my hand and from her inferior position manages to get her lips around it, sucking the befouled fingers. She hungers on them awhile, sucking each one, tracing her tongue gently along the clumps, scraping her teeth on my skin. Her one hand stayed ravishing her clit as she savored her own chocolate.

I pull my hand back, not wanting to miss out and bring it to my mouth, tongue licking my fingers, the delicious shit flavor hitting me as I lap and lap. Both fingers, then a third are in my mouth, me feeding myself. The fingers now filthy and shimmering with my spit, I push them back in her widened asshole. A third follows, she cries out,

"I want you in my body, my love," she cries out, "More, deeper, more,"

And her pace quickens. I add a fourth finger instinctively, thinking that's what she wants. Her ass bucks out and she begs me for more, my thumb now folded into the palm and pushing. She squeals with a mix of pleasure and stretched pain helping me get the entirety inside her, but her elasticity and the lubricated parts allow full penetration.

Before I know it, my hand has disappeared into the back door of my wonderful sensuous lover, her head writhing back and forth, breath panting. Reaching around and taking my wrist, she guides a gentle thrusting, which results in squishy suction noise on each push.

"C'est humide," she moans.

I pump her gently at first, slowly and sensuous. But Chloe grabs my arm and accelerates the pace and jams me farther up inside her. The rhythm turns into a frenzy as her entire body, her legs, thighs try to grip my arm and torso. I can't believe her pooper would allow the mass of my arm, but she was clearly well-stretched. During this incredible crescendo, she dives into my bush and tongues me silly, the clit rock hard. With me ass-fisting her, she's inspired to star-lick me. Her arc expands to include both clit and starhole. She goes at it with terrific speed and my temperature erupts. The gyrations of her body on my face, my holes being tongue-tortured... the orgasm began building.

The tingling starts in my lower back, as it always does. and quickly races to my cuntal region, the whole lower torso buzzing. Her expert tongue is lashing pleasure on my most intimate parts. She rims me suddenly, the unexpected intrusion spectacular.

It rises in my depths and as the waves of orgasm define their pleasure nerve-by-nerve, Chloe matches my build with my pumping hand insider her pooper, pumping furiously. Her free hand writhing her clit from the front.

I buck and sway into her face as the cum washes over me, she feels my heat and licks vigorously. I'm reaching my own delicious pleasure while fisting this most beautiful ass. Her insides feel soft and hot, muddy and sexy. Chloe's orgasm comes from deep within her rectum, excited by my fist.

We scream and claw deeper into each other as we come exactly together, as I pull out my muddy fist, and immediately cover the bright red blossom with my mouth and face. I tongue and suck her exploded shitter, she does the same to me. We come and come, asses into faces and mouth. As I rock with her shaking, we become one. We shake and hold each other tightly as the waves subsides. Our breathing is quick and hot, then begins to slow. We disentangle and gently crawl into each other, our mouths finding each other, the lips so tender, so tasty.

She gently lays me down on my back, kissing me all over, my face, my neck, her sensuous kisses leaving loving tingles on my flesh. Turning around, she slowly puts her weight on my face, her nether hot holes over my mouth.

12