Ski Bum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to taste me, have my insides, you're so special to me. Can you handle that?"

Barely cognizant of my reality at the moment, still panting, I responded,

"Oui, my lovely, please give to me."

She smiled and gently squatted out an exquisite girl turd, my lips synched with the slowly pulsing walls of her shit tube, slithering into my waiting mouth, the raw delicious waste at the tip of my tongue moving toward the back of my mouth in its foul sexy bitterness. I couldn't believe this, in my ecstacy, it was as if I were totally stoned and floating above reality. All I wanted was her, all I wanted was to taste her insides. This was too much.

"Oh my sweet chatte," she called out, her hips moving over my chin, "Please love, take my numéro deux... dans ma bouche (put it in my mouth) she moaned.

Her hands found her own twat, mine were numb, my being focusing on the chocolate gifts slowly being pushed by my lips. She ushers out some creamy gellatin, like the pre-cum my ex sometimes drips, thick; followed by dark hard morsel; it slithers onto my tongue and creeps toward my throat. I don't resist, I'm enthralled with her passion. Now I'm filling my mouth with sensual morsels of her anatomy, a yellowish brown goop, pond flavored and thick. I'm reluctant to chew, but it's too much, I'm about to choke and as an automatic reflex, I bite down, the fudge breaking upon my molars, bitter fecal lovely flavor exploding everywhere in my mouth.

She begins vigorously whipping her own clit and cunt in a circular frenzy, the shitting reigniting her urge for another orgasm. She reverts to her native tongue,

"Mon étron, merde, ma précieuse truffe (my precious truffle), avalez-le doucement, mon Amour..." she commands me to swallow her lucious turd gently.

"Oui, oui, my cunt, c'est humide, oh please Miche, eat my... mes méchants bonbons au chocolat

(my nasty chocolate bonbons).

My face is wet and sticky, but I hunger for more of her insides. Responding to my needs, another one slithers out, marble sized, dark, hard. This one I bite into immediately, the flavor powerful, nasty, delicious. My mouth erupts in heated tang, I was eating the spice that she digested, her asshole must have been on fire, rings glowing. She gently passed an exquisite girl truffle, my lips synched with the slowly pulsing walls of her shit cave, slithering into my waiting mouth, the raw delicious waste at the tip of my tongue moving toward the back of my mouth in its foul sexy bitterness.

I drank in the odor of her deepest anatomy, her lust evident with the O-ring pulsing, each cycle the panting pineapple slice with the ridges large and tiny creases breathing on my face. I had never savored an asshole like this before. I just wanted more. And now I felt a new feeling sweep over me, another orgasm about to build.

In the middle of her foul-scented buildup, she pulls her heaving anus off my mouth and swings around in one movement, her full lips on mine once again, the taste I'll savor forever. As her tongue shot into my mouth, it curled around mine and pulled bits of her turd back onto her own lips, swallowing the morsels. Our tongues fought for possession but she was determined to claw back her chocolate gift, the saliva and thrashing now reducing the nuggets into smears of brown caramel dripping all over our faces. Our kisses were deeper than one can imagine. We kissed and smothered one another and I suddenly felt her wet finger quickly penetrate my asshole without warning. My hole, still glistening from the previous appetizer, is loose and ready.

"I just teased you before, I haven't started yet my love, " she whispered into my crotch.

Our mouths locked, she easily gets another finger in my bum and begins a careful twisting and curling that rips my senses to heaven. I start humping her hand, up and down, our tongues enmeshed with her butt fudge seeping everywhere. I kiss her eyelids, her neck, her stiff nipples, but always return to that gorgeous mouth.

The palm of her hand is mashing my cunt while the fingers are searching my rectum for treasure, the writhing ecstasy building as before, but stronger. Now I'm really going to come, it feels like my ass is going to explode with pleasure, an anal orgasm pounding. I feel her digging and probing deep within my body.

She moans in my ear and pulls out her two fingers caked with two dark hard chocolate bon bons and immediately pushes them up my veejay.

"Oh," I moan, "What are you doing?"

"Your turn for pleasure, mon amour."

She turn her attention to my pussy, back to our mutually beneficial 69 position, her tongue now between my legs, pussy on my lips. Our fingers intertwine and they slide effortlessly with the slippery feces between them.

Her tongue pushes my turds up my twat and she licks and slurps and nuzzles my now filthy clit. I relax some more as the anal waves bleed through my walls and it all becomes a single sensation of wanton lust, our genitals now synchronized in their humping on each other's faces. I feel my shit-packed cunt greedily open for her and my ass like jelly, open to her probing, limitless.

In the moment, I can only think of drinking in her holes. I devour her cunt, slithering the dripping slit up and down, nearly biting her hardened pussy knob, pink and inviting. She heaves with expectation, about to come again. Just as she is about to top off, I jam my throbbing tongue into her beautiful ass, this living pulsating wet mollusk open wide to the world, the bright red sphincter reflecting only passion.

There are no words for something that could taste that good. I rim and pulse and scoop her out, the countless flavors melding into my soul. As she thrusts into my mouth, a long extremely wet fart emits from far within her depths, the scent thick as tar. I nearly gagged on the sour rancid smell but cravenly slurped it in, the gooey liquid snaking from her ass onto my lips; it was like girl ass jism, thick and knotty.

The simultaneous explosions of our cunts and bowels is earthshaking. She came violently and I screamed at the same time. It rides from my insides, through my ass and out of my cunt, my whole body quivering with hers, holes and tongues perfectly joined in loving pleasure. The collective shuddering was a near religious experience, my world suddenly turned bright white for a flash and I shook, the bed and room quaked uncontrollably as we clung tightly to each other's drenched flesh. Our bodies are one as we come and come and drip and sweat in a final superlative and hopelessly erotic orgasm. We wait a long time, then release.

Even as my pulse slows, my mouth continues to breath into her asshole, hers into mine, neither one of us willing to leave each other's love tunnels. Finally, when all is still, her asshole squirts a final dribble of brown syrup, it strings out of her pucker into my mouth. I suck it all in, salty, tangy, and smelling of deep body.

Slowly, we turn and readjust to a lover's embrace, our mouths settling once again on each other, the kissing so loving and tender, shit and piss and girl cum everywhere. Crashing our bodies into ourselves, we grasp our love together and nuzzle in our own puddles, the desire for rest strong, the desire to love stronger. I am with her. We found each other. I can't wait for the slopes tomorrow.

12