Ski Bum Pt. 02

Story Info
Nick and Markus continue their affair and Markus meets Diane.
4.9k words
4.68
4.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a fantasy and all characters are over 18. I hope you like it.

Nick and I skied all morning without stopping. In the chair we talked about different things and shared experiences from our pasts and found that we liked a lot of the same things. We never saw Jeff and Dani but it was a big mountain. We planned on meeting for lunch so we skied to the bottom and got on the Gondola.

We took off our helmets and shook each other's hair playfully. I looked at Nick lustfully when he asked how much time we have. I said around 10 minutes. With that he got on his knees in front of me and unzipped my ski pants.

"I don't think there is enough time." I said excitedly.

"Indulge me." He said and then fished out my cock and took me in his mouth.

Not exactly the Mile High club but it was hot as hell. I looked at my watch and saw that we had 5 minutes to go when it stopped. A voice came over the PA saying there was a car stuck in the track up top and that they would get it fixed as quickly as possible.

He pulled off me and I pulled him into a kiss and then he went back down on me. His mouth felt wonderful and I could feel my pleasure start to build. I started moaning and thrusted harder into his mouth. The most delicious feeling washed over me as I came in Nick's mouth. He sucked me dry and then pulled off to kiss me and I tasted myself on his tongue.

He tucked me back in and then the car started moving again and there wasn't enough time for me to return the favor but I so wanted to.

"Don't worry sweetie, we can knock off early, and have some fun before we head home." He said.

We met Jeff and Dani in the lodge at the top of the mountain. Nick complained about getting stuck in on the Gondola and Dani said she was sure we found a way to pass the time, shifting her gaze to me and winking. I blushed and smiled.

Nick saw my embarrassment and said it was almost the Mile High Club. He then turned to me, pulled me close and kissed me. I responded by opening my mouth and sucking on his tongue.

Jeff cleared his throat and said that we should get a room.

Nick stopped kissing me and asked what I wanted for lunch and told him to surprise me.

He headed towards the food area and I sat down in front of Dani and Jeff.

Dani spoke first by saying, "you too seem to hit off pretty quickly."

Before I could answer, Jeff chimed in by saying, "It was hard to get any sleep last night."

Even though I never heard them screwing last night, I shot back with a "speak for yourselves."

Now it was time for Dani to blush and then she turned her head and kissed Jeff.

Before she could ask the next question I just came out and said it was the best I have had.

Dani blushed again and then said quietly, "just don't hurt him. He's been through a lot and this is the happiest I have seen my brother in a long time."

Nick came back with a bowl of Pho and said that he thought we could share it. I didn't want to eat a lot anyway and it was perfect.

Dani and Jeff asked if we wanted to ski with them in the afternoon but Nick said he was tired and was thinking of quitting early. A big smile appeared on his sister's face and then she said they were planning on being back at the ski house by 4 and reminded him to be ready to go by then.

Nick turned to me and asked, last run? I nodded my head vigorously and we got up and got ready. We got down the mountain really quick and into my car even faster. I drove a little faster than I should on the roads and when he got to the chalet, I grabbed his skis from my box and followed him inside.

Putting down his skis he turned to me, pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me. I kissed him back and then pushed him back and said, "Bedroom, now!"

Nick led me to his room and we got out of our clothes as fast as possible but he kept his panties on. He reached into the nite stand and pulled out the bottle of lube. I stuck out my hand and he squirted some in and I greased up my cock. He pulled his panties aside and squirted some into his hole.

I got on the bed and pulled his panties down but didn't take them completely off. I liked looking at them and seeing a big stain in the middle of them was a big turn on.

Lining up with his hole, I put one hand on his hip and guided my cock slowly into him. I picked him by his shoulders and held him tightly to me and moaned as his channel gripped me and pulsed.

Nick turned his head to me and said, "I love having you inside me and being in your arms."

"I love it, too." I said fucking him slowly and deliberately. This felt so good. Every stroke of my penis in his hot channel combined with his scent, passionate kissing, and his warm body pressing into mine felt wonderful. I loved the feeling of his cock in my hand.

Every thrust elicited another moan from Nick.

"A little harder Sweetie. I am getting close." He begged.

I held him tighter and kept the same rhythm but pulled him tighter to me at the end of each thrust.

I felt his muscles tighten around my cock and then he let out a wail, "Ohhhhh fuuuuuck!" Nick tensed up and then his dick started shooting rope after rope of cum onto the bed. It was a beautiful sight. Each pulse of his cock caused his channel to clench on my penis and the feeling was wonderful.

It only lasted a few seconds and my pleasure rushed through me, unloading inside him. We moaned in unison and I put my forehead on his back and tried to catch my breath. Dropping my hands to his hips I held him tightly and continued thrusting, making sure I got it all out.

Nick fell forward in exhaustion and I could see my cum leaking from his ass and coating his balls. I bent down, pulled open his cheeks and lapped up my cum leaking from his hole. When I was done, I flipped him over and cleaned his cock up and it started to harden.

Taking the head back in my mouth I took him as deep as I could without gagging and sucked vigorously. I put my hands on his pecs to rub and pinch his nipples. At the same time, he grabbed the sides of my head and started thrusting into my mouth. He was lost in his lust to come again and every other thrust resulted in me gagging on his cock. I started to tear but didn't care because seeing him this way, his head up off the bed and his neck straining, his muscles tightening with the pending explosion of pleasure was a beautiful sight.

Nick's breathing got quicker and he opened his mouth to pant. I pulled back to suck on just the head and gripped the base of his cock and started stroking it. He let out a wail and then I felt the head of his penis expand and flooded my mouth with his cum. It was a tsunami of sperm and I swallowed as fast as I could but couldn't keep up and it started leaking out of my mouth.

I pulled off and took two more pulses to the chin and lips. Nick let go of my head to push his elbows onto the bed and support himself better and smiled at me. I climbed up over him and looked down. He opened his mouth. I opened mine and let some of his cum drool out of my mouth and into his. He swallowed it and then pulled my head to his for a hot kiss. I snowballed the remaining cum into his mouth and we passed it back and forth until it was gone.

I couldn't believe it but I was getting hard again. Nick noticed it, too, and got the lube and poured more on my dick and then grabbed it and pulled me towards his hole again. It went right in. I pushed his legs to his chest and he laid back and moved his hands to hold them. Put my chest on his and continued to kiss and fuck his ass wontonly.

After five minutes of thrusting I could tell I wasn't going to cum so I stopped and just continued to kiss Nick. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 3:30 PM.

Breaking off I said, "It's 3:30, we need to get moving." I withdrew from him and then pulled on him to get up. He whined as I did so and didn't want to move and then gave in and got up with me.

We stood together at the side of the bed, hands on each other's hips, and turned to look at the bed. "How about that, another ruined sheet." Nick said. "Go start the shower while I get another sheet."

When the water was hot and I got in, Nick joined me. We washed each other lovingly and kissed passionately while we stroked each other's cocks. Nick pushed me against the wall and dropped to his knees and took me in his mouth. He swallowed me and I felt his throat constrict around the head of my penis.

Nick pushed a finger into my ass and alternated his strokes in and out opposite of my dick in and out of his mouth. This time I knew I was going to cum and it didn't take long. Grabbing his head, I looked down at him with my mouth opened in ecstasy. I could feel it start to boil. I began panting and that finger in my ass was driving me towards the precipice. I arched my back and then my orgasm blasted through me and into his mouth. He swallowed everything I gave him.

Once he was done I pulled him up into a hot kiss and could taste my sperm in his mouth. We kissed a bit more and then got out of the shower.

We packed our things up and I loaded my car. Coming back into the house, I joined Nick on the couch and we kissed some more and then stopped when his sister arrived. As Jeff and Dani were bringing their skis into the house we exchanged phone numbers and then he asked if I wanted to come up next weekend. He said we would have the place to ourselves because Dani and Jeff had wedding stuff to do. I happily agreed.

Jeff and Dani told me that they really enjoyed my company and to excuse them while they got ready to go.

When they went up the stairs, Nick turned to me and kissed me again and then said, "don't worry, they are probably going to fuck so we have a few minutes."

I thanked Nick once again and told him how much I loved having sex with him and definitely wanted to do it again.

Then I asked after another kiss, softly, "I would really like to feel you inside me." I stroked his cock through his pants and batted my eyes at him.

He told me he usually doesn't Top. I had to get him to explain to me Top vs Bottom. He said because he likes me so much he would but told me that I had to do some homework.

Nick spelled out the assignment. "On your way to New Haven, stop at the Erotic Boutique in Hartford, it's right off the highway. They sell sex toys. A very good friend of mine, Diane, works there. Tell her that you will need butt plug training kit and an 8 inch dildo. She'll treat you right and don't be surprised if she comes onto you."

"Will that make you jealous?" I asked.

"Think of it as a favor to me. She needs to get laid and I think you are just the guy to help her."

I was kind of surprised and shocked to learn about this and at the same time excited. I told him I will do whatever he wants. We kissed some more and then we heard Jeff and Dani getting close to cumming from upstairs. They must have left their door open.

I straddled Nick's lap and rubbed my ass back and forth over his cock. I held his head in my hands and mocked breathlessness while I whispered, "I can't wait to have your beautiful cock inside me and filled with your sperm."

Nick grabbed me by the hips and pulled me harder into him. We kept this up for a while until he stopped me and told me he was about to cum. I got off him and got up.

I put a few more things into my car and came back in to say goodbye when Dani and Jeff came down the stairs, Dani was glowing with that 'I just had my brains fucked out me look' and Jeff looked a little disheveled as well.

I thanked them once again and I gave Nick a hug and he walked me out to my car. I got in, turned to him and I could see he was still hard. I looked up at him and started opening his pants.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I pulled out his penis and started stroking it.

"I want one last load to remember you by." Then I started sucking on the head.

This time I got half of his cock in my mouth without gagging and started sucking for all I worth.

"Looks like we have an audience." Nick said between breaths.

Pulling off his cock, I looked back towards the house and saw Dani in the window and she appeared to moving to some rhythm. I couldn't tell if she was masturbating or getting fucked by Jeff but the look on her face told me all she was having a good time. I went back to sucking on Nick.

Turning him a bit I was able to see Dani out of the corner of my eye. Her boobs were now pressed up against the window and it was clear that Jeff was fucking her from behind.

Nick started breathing harder and was holding my head and thrusting his cock into my mouth. He arched his back and shoved it in causing me to gag and came. I didn't care and I held him tightly as he pumped another load into my stomach. I got the last few pulses in my mouth and then pulled off him and showed him his cum.

He smiled down at me and then bent to kiss me. I shared his cum with him and then tucked him back into his pants.

I turned my head and looked at Dani and licked my lips. She was in the throes of an orgasm. She was breathing hard and the window was fogging up but you could still see her tits.

Closing the car door I rolled down the window and we kissed one more time.

"Don't forget to stop." He reminded me with one last kiss and then I was off.

On the ride south I replayed everything over in my head and it was making me really horny.

When I was 30 minutes from Hartford a text from Nick reminded me of what I needed to do. I got off the highway when I saw the sign and then parked at the store. It was really empty. There was one car in the parking lot besides my own.

I headed into the store and was amazed at all the wares.

A cute woman at the counter made eye contact with me but she was on her phone and put up a finger and mouthed one second. I couldn't quite make out what she was saying because she was talking softly but I think she said 'he just got here.'

She ended her call, smiled at me, and said, "You must be Nick's new friend Markus. That was Nick on the phone telling me that you would be stopping by and that I am to take extra care of you." She winked at me.

I looked at her in awe because she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen but the cat got my tongue and I was at a total loss for words.

I asked her where the butt plugs were. She led me to them and then asked if it was my first time with one. I said yes and then turned to me and asked me if I wanted to see hers. I was a little shocked by her forwardness but decided what the hell. I guess this is what Nick meant so I told her yes.

She turned away from me, bent over, pulled down her panties and then spread her cheeks. Nestled there was a big diamond looking jewel and just below that was a fat pair of cunt lips.

I don't know what it is but eating a woman out from behind really turns me on.

I licked my lips and said, "that looks really tasty."

She turned her head towards me and said, "help yourself."

I pushed her dress up with one hand and started rubbing her ass and pushing a finger around the jewel. She made little moaning sounds.

Dropping to my knees, I kissed her butt cheeks and then moved in to lick around the jewel.

She let out a little squeal of pleasure.

Then pushed my tongue into her lips and started licking her vagina. I was surprised that she wasn't wetter and I noticed a different taste to it that I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

She suddenly moved away from my mouth, stood up and turned towards me. Her panties were at her knees and she moved closer to me, dropping her skirt in the process, and then grabbed head and pulled it into her crotch so I continued eating her out. She moved backwards so she was leaning against the wall.

With my nose nestled in her bush I held onto her hips and pushed my tongue into her hole. Again, her taste seemed off but I was so horny at this point, I didn't care and I kept licking and probing her.

"Put a finger in me," she demanded.

I pulled off, looking up at her and I wetted my middle finger and slid it into her. She was tight.

She looked down at me with her mouth open as I started lapping at her clit.

I felt her jerk and then say "Oh fuck!" Her orgasm was a series of jerks and ripples of muscle contractions throughout her abdomen. She quickly pulled my head off her vagina and pulled me up for a kiss.

She stopped kissing me, turned, picked up the trainer set of plugs I was looking at and took me by the hand telling me she needed to lock up so she could give me a more personalized demonstration.

She locked the door and turned off most of the lights. Then led me into the back and into a room that contained a sink, fridge, bed, and I could see a bathroom off to one side.

She turned me so that my back was to the bed and then walked me backwards till the backs of my legs hit the edge of the bed causing me to sit down. I was now eye level with her crotch again.

She pushed me back on the bed and started taking off my clothes. Diane got up and grabbed the Butt Plug package and opened it up. She grabbed a bottle of lube and coated the plug and then came back to me, kneeled between my legs again.

"Grab your knees and pull your legs to your chest." She commanded.

As I did so she leaned in and started licking me. He tongue was amazing and I thought I could cum as she started fucking my tight hole with her tongue.

Stopping, she moved back and then I felt something hard and slick push against my opening.

"OK Sweetie, here is what you are going to do. I want you to take a big breath and hold it for a second or two. Then I want to let it out slowly and push out with your sphincter like you are trying to poop." She said.

I did as she asked and as I was pushing out she pushed the plug in. It opened me up and I felt a sting of pain and then it was gone and my opening closed around the narrow piece. I could feel the big part filling me and it felt really strange but terribly exciting at the same time.

Diane took the lube and poured some on my dick and then used some on herself. Then she straddled me, then sank down onto my cock till her crotch rested on mine. She threw her head back in ecstasy and moaned. She took off her shirt and then her bra. Leaning forwards she put her arms on my shoulders for leverage and fucked herself on my dick. My mouth went to one breast and I sucked on her nipple and I squeezed her other.

Her excitement continued to build and she was grunting with every downward thrust. I had to drop my hands to her hips to steady her but I kept my mouth latched to her tit. As her pleasure increased she moved her hands to my head and moved my mouth to her other nipple. On the next downward movement Diane froze and made a strangled cry. Her vagina tightened around my penis and then she cried out that she was cumming.

When she started to calm down I pulled off her nipple and looked up at her. She looked down at me. Her forehead was sweaty and her face was flushed. Her vagina still held me tightly and every little shift in our bodies made her jerk and grunt.

She put her lips on mine and we kissed. I held her tightly and played with her plug by moving it from side to side and then trying to pull it out.

Then she pushed up on her knees and my penis reluctantly left her vagina. She got on all fours next to me and handed me the lube. I got the message that she wanted me again only this time in the doggie position.

Lubing my penis up, I got into position behind her and parked the head in her lips while grabbing onto her hips. She suddenly thrust back and I was buried in her hot vagina again. It was intense. I fucked her slowly and deliberately. I wasn't sure I would be able to cum one more time after all the sex I had with Nick earlier but then I started to feel an inkling.

I reached out to grab her shoulders and pull her back to me. I had to lean further back onto my calves in order to maintain a good angle. Holding her with one arm around her chest I was able to find a rhythm that was good for both of us and it left my other hand free to stroke her clit.

12