Ski Bum Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed up her neck and then started biting and sucking her earlobes. This was causing her to squirm and her vagina started pulsing which pushed me over the edge and I started cumming inside of her. Her vagina clamped down, she tensed up and came at the same time. We both cried out at the same time. I held onto her until my dick started to soften and then I whispered into her ear that she could sit on my face and I would clean her out.

It was awkward to get into position but we finally managed. Her cunt had that heady, 'just been fucked' scent that was getting me excited again. She was holding her lips together so nothing would leak out and then she removed them and a big dollop of my cum dripped over my lips and chin before I was able to open my mouth.

I got my mouth opened over her opening and pushed my tongue into her to draw out the remaining sperm as I felt the sperm drip down my neck.

I have become such a cum pig in the past two days.

When I was sure she was empty I started licking her clit. She looked down at me and smiled.

Her eyes closed as her breathing got quicker and she pulled my head into her crotch and humped my face. Her moans got louder and I slipped a finger inside her which pushed her over the edge.

The look on her face was priceless as she came again and then she fell forwards onto the bed gasping for breath.

I got up and licked my way up her thigh, over her butt, up her back and then settled in to spoon with her.

We must have drifted off because I was startled by the sound of her phone. She answered it.

"Hi Nicky." She answered.

I couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Yes, your lover just fucked my brains out." She answered. "I'm putting you on speaker."

"Hi Sweetie, how was my best friend?" Nick asked.

"Out of this world." I said and then added, "but I am missing you already."

"Aw that's sweet. What do you like better? Cock or Pussy?" He asked.

"I love your cock and I love her pussy." I said. Diane turned her head and kissed me.

"Did she help you find everything you needed?" He asked.

"I am wearing one of the butt plugs now but I still need to get the dildo." I replied.

"Don't worry Nicky, I will make sure he gets all that he needs." Diane added.

"OK, can't wait to see you next weekend lover. Don't forget to practise because it will be a lot easier in the long run." He said and then cut the connection.

"Before we get up, I have something to show you." She turned to me and showed me a picture of two guys standing next to one another. I noticed one was a much younger version of Nick and the other must have been his finance. I wondered where this woman fit in.

"Recognize anyone?" She asked.

"That's Nick but I don't recognize the other guy. Is that his fiance?" I asked.

She zoomed the picture in and I told her I didn't recognize the person.

She went to another picture. This was an older version of the person I didn't recognize in the previous picture. Still, I didn't recognize the person.

She went to another picture, this one of Nick and a woman dancing, what appears to be at a wedding reception. However, the first thing I noticed was this woman kind of looked like a guy. There were just subtle features that I picked up right away. When I looked at the face closer and then had her go back to the one the previous pictures, I saw that they were one of the same. Then it dawned on me.

I looked at Diane and then said, "Is that you?"

She smiled and said, "yes, in my pre-op days."

I looked at her in awe but before I could say anything, she said, "I am post-op. I am fully female, with the exception that I don't have a uterus and I can't get pregnant."

Well that explains why her vagina was so dry and tasted different but hell, who cares.

"You are the first man I have been with since my surgery over a year ago." She said. "Thank you for taking my virginity." She added and then kissed me.

I looked her up and down again and then said what I was thinking, "you are beautiful."

"Thank you, you are a dear. Nick wants us to have a weekend together but he wants to have you to himself for a while.

"Lets get cleaned up and I will get you the dildos you are going to need to practise with and you can be on your way." She kissed me and then got up.

We got dressed and then she led me to the dildo section. She handed me a 6 inch and 8 inch long dildos, "Start with the smaller one and get used to the girth and then try the 8 inch one. The trick is to breathe through your nose and keep your throat relaxed."

We kissed again and then she walked me to the door. Before I left, we exchanged numbers, and then I was on my way.

I started the engine and the motor's vibration reminded me I still had the butt plug inside me. It felt good and I could feel myself start to chub up. I can't wait for next weekend I said to myself and then headed home.

12