All Comments on 'Ski Cabin Seduction'

by wdelander

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very sexy story

A real Loving Wives story as it was mend to be "a tale of adventurous married women & their mates". Well written, hot enough to get you aroused while reading, like Kate gets aroused in the story itself and overcomes her inhibitions as she and her friend flirt and tease each others spouses and becomes really adventurous.

Just one little mistake: After the first two times you mention Kate and Suzanne, you switch their names and the reader has to discover Kate husband is not as first stated Mark but Tim and Suzanne's isn't Tim but Mark.

Gary13Gary13about 16 years ago
Sorry, Anonymous in the Netherlands,

Sorry, Anonymous in the Netherlands, I think you're wrong. I went back and looked for the error you described, but couldn't find it.

Excellent story, I can't wait to read the sequels.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fool's Game, Fool's Gold

Uh oh. First confusion then jealousy then pain then...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwdelander@wdelander
In the US alone, over 30 million men - and their partners - are affected by Erectile Dysfunction. We don't often talk about how ED affects the mental and emotional health of men, their partners, and their relationships. To understand the impact, the ED Treatment Informatio...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES