Ski Patrol Party

Story Info
I dress up as a woman and snort cocaine with two sexy men.
4.8k words
4.27
16.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open the door to the hotel room, scared, agitated and excited. I put my suitcase on the king sized bed and text you: 'I am here. Again.'

I am already nervous and worried. The first time I was here was with you. It was also my first time being with a man.

I had always fantasized about dressing up as a sexy woman and blowing a guy. So, I dressed up as a big-titted virgin princess, did a bunch of cocaine and put your big penis in my mouth. It was beyond my wildest dreams and I haven't been the same ever since. It was so incredible I had to do it again. However, I am worried the first experience wont be matched again and the evening will go awry.

You respond quickly: 'Ha. Present from us on the nightstand.'

'!!?!?! I can barely handle just you.'

'If you dont want him to stay, just say so. No problem.'

'No, he can stay.'

'Come knock when you are ready.'

The thought of you is intoxicating but when you mentioned bringing a friend I nearly fainted. You are too good to be true. Dressing up for two handsome, sexy men with a big pile of drugs...

I unpack the contents of my suitcase on the bed. I survey my possible outfits for tonight. I have brought a tight short bandage dress, tight jeans and a see through t-shirt, gold American Apparel disco pants, an over-the-top full-length rhinestone jumpsuit, a gold sequined bodycon dress and a sequined mid-calf v-neck long sleeve dress. I also lay out my garter belt and silk stockings, bras, cheeky panties and high heels.

Last time I dressed up as a bratty princess in the American Apparel high-waisted disco pants for you. For tonight, I was going to wear a pair of skin-tight blue jeans showcasing my big butt with a little t-shirt showing off my tits and then change into a really sexy short dress for you to fuck me in. But since we have company, maybe I should put on something dazzling: the full-length rose gold sequined jumpsuit.

I look at the present on the nightstand. You have set up a number of lines of crystal for me. I snort a few. Pow. Wow. My nose burns and I wait for the drip which revs me up. Haha, I dont feel nervous or agitated all of a sudden.

I go into the bathroom with my makeup bag and turn on the shower. I get in the shower and wash my body, covering myself in moisturizing body wash and rinse it off. I shave my legs, my chest, my underarms. I douched at home to get ready in case you want to fuck me in my ass.

I step out of the shower and towel off. I lather thick body butter on my naked torso. I imagine it is your hands on me as I rub layers of lotion on myself. My favorite is always the area between my thighs and up my ass crack. My skin feels supple and soft. I smell really good. I start to play with my cock but stop myself. I am hoping to cum without touching myself.

It is an incredible challenge and turn-on to pass as a woman. I really want to keep the illusion going the whole time. I splurged and bought an incredibly expensive full silicone padded panty. The padded panty has a waist-cincher, hip pads and a big bouncy silicone ass. Plus it features a realistic looking pussy and rear entry for ass play.

I pick up the padded silicone panty and feel the thick silicone butt cheeks and rounded hips. I have yet to try it on and am excited for what it feels like on me. I start to inch the padded panty up my shaved legs. I pull it up to my knees, lay back and tuck my balls into my body and pull my penis back. I grab the padded panties and they slip up my hips into place. I instantly feel my manhood get swallowed up and tucked away. I stand up and squirm a bit getting it in place, situated. I stretch the panty up to my waist, sucking in my stomach. The panty works as a gaff, concealing my cock behind the built in pussy. The hips are wide and the butt cheeks are bouncy and round. I love these panties. I lay back on the bed and spread my legs, looking at the wonder of having a pussy. My big butt is a soft cushion I sit on. I roll back and forth on the ass cheeks, imagining your inside me. I stand up and turn around, admiring my cheeks and ass cleavage. I spread the cheeks and see the entry to my ass.

I have an anal plug, which I lube up and slip into my ass. I have been practicing fucking myself in preparation for tonight and want to be open and lubed up for you. The vibrator slips into my asshole and fits snugly against my prostate, softly stroking me as I take a step.

Next I put on my breast forms. The breast forms are a size E and are made of silicone, heavy to the touch. The tits are just magnificent. They are big, heavy knockers with a mind of their own. They look so fucking good and are so big they almost get in the way. I put the breastforms on over my head and secure them with the velcro straps on my back. The chestplate covers my upper torso to my neckline, allowing me to wear something low-cut. adding to the illusion of having big, fat titties. With the padded panties starting at my upper thigh and jutting out to create the wide thick hips sloping to a big fat butt and cinching my waist and my tits, I have a beautiful, hourglass feminine form. I am shocked by the transformation and know it will only look more incredible.

I put on a crystal necklace choker which covers where the chestplate and my neck meet. I keep sniffing, hoping to get an extra bump down my throat as I walk to the bathroom, feeling the sway of my ass and tits. I finger myself as I walk, pushing the vibrator in, enjoying a short stroke in my ass.

In the bathroom I put on my face. For tonight, I had my eyebrows shaped into arches so I dont have to worry about putting elmers and powder and drawing them on.

The next part is my established part of my routine of getting dolled up. I apply a layer of primer to my face. I cover my cheeks and upper lip with orange beard corrector and then a layer of concealer. I dab on light liquid foundation and spread it over forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. I use a blender to blot out the foundation and smooth out my face.

Over the foundation goes a layer of Chanel pressed powder, which creates a soft matte complexion. I then contour my face, using highlighting powder for a luminous look. On my eyelids I paint on silver Chanel eyeshadow. The shimmering effect is sexy. My eyelids are heavy and sparkle. I concentrate applying the liquid eyeliner, intensifying the line along the upper lashes by thickening it from the middle to the outer corner of the eye. I glue on thick, long eyelashes creating a sexy doe eyed look. I apply rogue blush to my cheeks. I draw on my lips and apply lip plumper and slowly paint on bright shimmery pink tinted lipstick.

As I am applying my lipstick, I really feel the crystal kick in. I am dolled up and think I earned a few more lines. I sniff them and feel the burn and drip. I feel a pulse of energy in my body and a feeling of euphoria. I remember snorting coke with you, never feeling so sexy and the shock of feeling your cock in my mouth.

I float out to the bedroom to get dressed. I feel hyper alert and in the moment.

I am so excited to put on the rose gold sequined jumpsuit. I struggle a bit putting the jumpsuit on I am so fucked up. I try to put it over my head and then remember I have to step into it. I laugh and sit down on the bed. It feels good to sit down. I look at myself in the mirror and love seeing my big tits. I start to caress them. My tits feel magnificent. The boobs are large and lay on my chest. As I lean to one side, the tits roll along my body. I start to squeeze my ass and lightly stroke myself again. I need to get in my outfit and come see you.

The jumpsuit is tight because of my hips and big butt, so I have to slowly work it up my body. The jumpsuit clings to my legs when I pull it up over my hips and ass. I feel the jumpsuit mold and form to my lower body. I put on the sleeves and pull the top over my tits and zipper the front up. The jumpsuit hugs my curves and I feel so incredible. My hips gracefully jut out giving you something to hold onto and my big round ass is a perfectly sculpted. The slope of my big butt from my lower back is perfect. The jumpsuit cinches at my waist with a cute little waistband. I try to zipper the suit closed over my tits, but they are just too big. I guess you wont mind if my titties hang out a just a little bit.

I look fucking glamorous. I love the feeling of a sexy jumpsuit. Mostly fucked up on crystal. The suit can barely contain my hourglass figure. I love looking at my reflection of my wide hips, big half circle ass and fat tits. I shine and glow in rose gold.

For my hair I have a Jaclyn Smith wig which is a brown mid-length shag with spiral curls. I look like a sexy milf with the wig on. The wig with the jumpsuit , I feel so fucking good. A classy sexy woman stepping out for the evening. I love the feeling of the whispy bangs on my forehead and I primp and play with my hair in the mirror. I am so fucked up I have trouble finding my clip-on earrings which I finally find. They are a pair of crystal double-teardrop clip-on earrings which capture and reflect light within a goldtone setting. They look so good with my hair and I love the heavy pull on my earlobes.

I am starting to feel really glamorous. I feel shiny and my body is voluptuous and sculpted in the jumpsuit. My makeup looks fantastic. I look flawless. I am fucked up and bulletproof from the speed- I want take a few body shots pictures to send you as a preview of what is to come. I put on my open toed 4 inch glittered heels.

I set my camera up to capture me bending over to snort the remaining lines.

I snort the crystal. I love the feeling of the jumpsuit squeezing my ass and my big tits hanging down.

I am so fucked up but am feeling radiant. I forget to send you the picture and my heart starts to beat quicker. I feel a tremendous wave of energy. Fuck yes. Let's party. I put on my press-on pink nails and my bracelets. I spray on perfume. I put my cigarettes and my lipstick in my clutch along with some magnum condoms.

I feel completely feminine.

I absolutely do not see myself in my reflection. I see Barbara, a sexy middle aged woman with a knock out body. dont know who the woman is looking at me, but she is stunning and I want to fuck her and be her at the same time. She is a glamorous milf with sexy round curves and a dolled up youthful face. I light a menthol cigarette and take a picture. The cigarette expands my high and I smile at Barbara in the mirror smoking.

I open the door to your hotel room. My heart is pounding. The room smells like weed and cigarettes. The crystal drip hits me and I feel an explosion of energy.

I hear a sudden pop and am startled. You are standing near a large window opening a bottle of champagne. Next to a very handsome man. Good god. There are two of you. Both of you are wearing suits and ties. On the coffee table near the couch is a pile of cocaine.

'Hi, Barbara.'

I am smiling and feeling so beautiful. In my softest, most feminine voice I say, ' hi'.

'This is my friend.'

I wave towards your friend. Jesus he is really good looking. He smiles at me and offers me a glass of champagne.

I walk across the room towards the two of you, tossing my hair and smiling. I am shining, glamorous and feel as if I am a model on the runway. I take the glass of champagne from your friend and give him a kiss on the cheek. We cheers and sip the champagne.

I give you a hug and bite on your earlobe as you wrap your arm around me. I press my body into you and run my hands along your muscular back. You smell so good. Your hands move down my back and I feel you slightly squeeze my big butt.

'This is Barbara.'

'Hi,' I mouth to your gorgeous friend.

He has really full lips and a five-o-clock shadow, He is tall and smells like chocolate. I can't stop staring at him.

'i hope you dont mind my friend wanting to join us.'

I shake my head no.

'This is Barbara. She likes to do cocaine.'

I smile and nod yes.

'Do you want to do some cocaine with me and my friend, Barbara?'

I nod yes. I feel you move behind me and you put your hands on my hips. It feels so good to be held by you. I push my ass into you and feel your erection. I run my hand along your friend's stubbled cheek down to his muscular pecs. God his body is incredible. I bite my lip and smile at him.

'Your friend can touch me if he likes,' I whisper. 'He is gorgeous.'

He brushes his finger across my lips and I lick his finger. His hand goes down to my neck and he starts to slowly unzip my zippered jumpsuit. I feel you slide your hands around my hips towards my pussy.

'Do you like my big titties?'

The jumpsuit is so tight on my body and I want you both to rip it off and fuck me.

'Can I please have some cocaine?' I roll my hips and you slip one hand between my ass cheeks and finger me. I moan slightly.

You take me by the ass and we walk over to the couch. I feel my ass bouncing as I walk and I am looking over my shoulder towards your friend. I want him so bad.

I sit down on the couch sandwiched between you and your gorgeous friend. I loop my leg over his knee and play with my hair.

As you are cutting lines of cocaine, your friend offers me a joint. I take the joint and pull on it. I take a long drag and motion for him to come shotgun the hit from me. The weed takes an edge of my crystal high. I start to breathe the smoke into your friends mouth. We kiss lightly.

'Honey, you are so fucking sexy.' I tell him. He smiles and take a drag on the joint.

You run your hand along my leg to get my attention. I turn and kiss you. I look down at the table. Big thick lines of cocaine.

'Barbara, can you snort this cocaine for me?'

I take the double nostril straw from you. I bend down to the table to snort the line. It is big and thick. Oh my god it is so good. I fill both nostrils with soft white powder and instantly feel like I am Miss Universe. I am immediately so high and horny for both of you. I offer the straw to your friend and he snorts a line. God I love watching men snort cocaine. He passes the straw back to me. I do another line.

I light a menthol cigarette and take a sip of champagne. I am waiting for one of you to make a move. I primp and reapply my lipstick in my compact. I feel the drip in my throat and my life explodes in celebration.

I look so beautiful in the sequined glittered jumpsuit and arch my back to feel the material hug my curves. I lay on my side facing you. You are playing with my big tits and your friend starts rubbing my ass.

I get up and start to walk around the room, on display for you two. Both of you are snorting cocaine and watching me prance around the room.

I walk up to a mirror on the wall and start to reapply my lipstick. I turn around I slowly unzip my jumpsuit and I pull my tits out. I start to massage my tits. I push my ass into the mirror.

I am experiencing an incredible body high. It feels so incredible. I have one hand holding my big titty, playing with my nipples and I slide my hand down to my pussy, fingering myself through my cameltoe. I sit on top of a dresser and pull my tits out, opening my legs, rubbing my pussy.

'Can someone please put their cock in my mouth?'

You come up and I wrap my legs around you. You push your hardening cock into my cameltoe. We start to kiss and I get lost in a frenzy of kissing you and sucking on your tongue. I smile at your friend over your shoulder.

I push you back and zip up my jumpsuit, putting my tits away.

I walk over to the coffee table and bend over to do another line. As I snort the massive line, you rub your hardening cock into my big butt. I turn around so horny for you and start to unbutton your shirt. Your chest is thick with hair but rock hard beneath. I run my hands along your chest. I reach behind and squeeze your tight ass.

We are standing in front of your friend, He is watching us. My hands are all over you but I am staring at him.

'Can I pleeeeeease suck both your cocks?'

I run my tongue along your nipples and start to bite them. You starts to moan and I run my hand down your abs and caress your suit pants in search of my favorite penis. Hello. There is your big, thick donkey dick. I start to massage your cock through your pants as it firms up. I unzip your pants and get down on my knees. I pull your cock out and start to lick it. It is a beautiful uncut penis, thick in diameter. You tense your body. I put your head in my mouth and suck for a moment. I stand up and put your cock back in your pants and kiss you.

I motion to the couch and walk you over, holding your penis in my hand.

I sit down on the couch between you two.

'Can I pleeeeeeease have some more cocaine?'

I snort two massive lines and explode with desire for both of you. I start to french kiss you. My heart is beating so fast. I take some coke and sprinkle it between my tits. You snort it and start to play with my tits.

I look at your friend, who is watching. I see a big bulge in his pants. I bite my lip and purse my lips at him.

'Can I please see your penis, gorgeous friend?'

He nods yes and unzips his pants. He has a long, circumsized penis with thick veins.

'Oh my, look at that,' I coo. His penis firms up in my hands and has a beautiful curve to it.

I am playing with his cock and I start to kiss him. I am rubbing on your friends tight, hard body. With my other hand i reach down and find your big, beautiful penis. Soon I have a cock in each hand. I slowly am twisting and rubbing your big beautiful cocks. I take turns kissing each of you. Soon I feel two pairs of hands on my body. You put a line of cocaine up to my nose and I snort it.

Someone lights a joint and hold it for me. I take a huge hit, It crackles as I inhale. God I love smoking cocaine dress up as a sexy woman. All of a sudden I want to change outfits.

'Honey, let me go change out of this. You two take care of each other.'

I scurry to my room to change.

I step out of the jumpsuit and fix my makeup. I light a cigarette and smile at Barbara in the mirror. Time to get fucked, Barbara.

I pull the vibrator out. Time for the real thing. I lube up my ass, , getting nice and wet for whoever wants to cum inside.

I put on the bandage dress. It is super tight, super short. The dress looks fantastic on me. It is so tight and the sensation of being hugged by the dress is life-affirming. My big tits are pressed together and jiggle and bounce hang in the plunged neckline. My cleavage is on full display. The dress hugs my hips and it is astonishing how great my big butt looks. Plus you can pull up my skirt and fuck me . I have a big, shiny round ass waiting to get fucked. The tight dress stops at my upper thigh. I pull my dress up and play with my little pink pussy,

Whoops, I forgot to put on my garter belt and panties!

I put on a pixxi black thong from Agent Provocateur. I fantasize about you slipping it off fucking me. Over my hips I pull up the Pixxi garter belt. The garter belt is lace with eye-lash scallop runs along waistline and satin-bound keyhole designs link to adjustable suspender straps. I slowly pull up a pair of of Amber stockings in champagne and black. The stocking have a sheer finish and feel incredible on my shaved legs. I get lost in the sensation of rubbing my stocking legs. I link the stocking to the keyholes. The stocking feel incredible and my legs are tickled with each step. The stockings cover where my padded panties stop on my legs to create the illusion it is my thicc body beneath.

I come back into your room. You and your friend are smoking something out of a glass pipe.

'Wait for me,' I giggle.

I get down on my knees and I crawl over to the two of you. I slip between your legs You fill up the glass pipe with clouds for me and I hold the hit in and blow it out on your cock and soon am deepthroating your cock. Oh my god the crystal is so good. My face is completely numb from the coke and I press all your inches down my throat. Your penis is so big I can fit both hands around your veiny shaft and still have plenty of your head in my mouth.

12