Ski Patrol Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull you out of my mouth and whisper to you, 'I love sucking your cock so much.'

I didn't even think to titty fuck you! I sit up and pop my tits out of my dress. I am playing with my nipples and I spread my tits apart and wrap your big dong into my cleavage. I open my mouth and with each stroke up I lick your cock as it nears my face.

I am worried your friend isn't getting enough attention.

'Do you want to fuck me?' I plead. I pull up my dress, showing my pussy and laced garter belt.

He stands up and moves behind me. I am on all fours slurping your big dick. I feel your friend pull my thong off.

I arch my back and stick my ass in the air. His beautiful curved penis will be my first. I am grinding my ass in the air, searching for my first penis. His hands grab my hips. He finds me. Oh my god. He slides his beautiful curved penis between my big bouncy ass cheeks. I push back against his body and slowly grind into him. His hands are on my stockinged legs, rubbing them. Waves of anticipatory pleasure roll over my body. I am looking at you and and start to cry moans of gratitude.

Oh my, I am getting double penetrated!

Your put beautiful penis in my face. I am play with your balls and put them in my mouth.

I feel your friend lift me up slightly and then push down on my lower back. He pushes my ass into the air to get the right angle and thrusts into my ass. Oh my god he enters me bareback.

'Look at that fat ass. Baby I am going to put it in your big ass and fuck you.

'Please fuck me. Put it in me. Please ride me. OH My GOD.

'OH My GOD' I attempt to say while sucking your cock. He puts his hands on my hips and leans me up slightly. I swallow more of your penis as he ever so lightly and gently enters me. He is short stroking into my ass.

'Please fuck me. Please fuck me, ' I moan. 'Give it all to me, honey.'

Your friend is so strong and is able to softly stroke me while I blow you.

You hold a mirror for me to snort some coke with your dick in my mouth. I loosen my hips and ass and your friend pushes all the way inside of me me. He starts to gently pull out and then slowly enter me, pushing each inch in, pulling out and then pushing back in.

I am in ecstacy, loving every moment. Soon I am bouncing my big ass on his curved thick dick. I am moaning and screaming.

Your gorgeous friend is ramming my doggy style, slapping my big ass. I love the sound my ass cheeks clapping on his hips. I have never felt such incredible pleasure in my life. Sucking your cock is keeping me tethered to reality. I blow you some more. The three of us find a effortless fucking rhythm.

Your friend lights a joint and passes it to you. You hold it for me. I take a long drag while riding his big beautiful eight inch cock inside me. I start to feel an orgasm coming inside of me. It is waves of throbbing white light in my ass...

'YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM WITH THAT BIG COCK IN MY ASS...'

'Barbara, honey, i am going to cum.'

Your friend is about to erupt inside of me. He pulls out and squeezes his cock, edging off his orgasm. What the fuck.

'Honey, cum inside of me, cum inside of me.'

'You want it?' He asks me?

'Please please please,' I beg.

He pushes back inside of me and I put my back into it on his thick curved penis. He erupts in my ass cheeks as I feel myself cum with my first sissygasm.

'YOU ARE MAKING ME CUM' I SCREAM.

I pull you back into my mouth deepthroating you sucking and jerking you off with my hands ferociously.

It is now your turn. You groan and announce, 'Barbara, here it comes.'

You lean back to blow your load all over my face. You stop and squeeze your cock, holding off on your nut.

'Look pretty for me, Barbara...' you command as you hold off cumming...

I arch my shoulders, open my mouth and cup my tits for you.

'Cum for me cum for me cum for me.'

You let go of the spigot on your perfect ramrod long thick gorgeous penis and spurt all over me.

'I wanted you inside of me,' I say, pulling on your spent big beautiful cock.

'How about next Friday?'

'K,' I smile, running my tongue along your cock as your friend starts to licks the creampie from my ass.

12