Skiing with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers

Mom begins to bounce on my cock, starting slowly, but as she gets used to it, she begins to pick up speed. As she rides, her breasts bounce up and down and soon the air is full of her moans and heavy breathing. The sound of skin slapping against skin fills the room, mixing with Mom's groans and breathing. I feel her pussy get wetter and wetter until she gasps, "Gonna... cum..." She throws herself down all the way and then leans forward, her ample breasts pressing into my chest.

I feel her pussy clamp down on my cock, coating me with her warm, white cum. While she cums, she makes small humping movements, trying to both enjoy her orgasm and make me cum. Finally, she sits up off of me and starts grinding on me. "You close big boy?" She asks, trying to catch her breath. She brushes a sweat covered strand of hair off of her forehead.

I shake my head, "Sorry to disappoint."

Mom sits up off of me and gets on her hands and knees, wiggling her ass at me in a teasing way. "Maybe this will help you get there!"

I get on my knees and shuffle behind her. Looking down, I use my hands to spread her ass, giving me a view of her pussy. Looking down at my cock, I see that it is dripping both her natural lube and cum. I slowly sink inside Mom's pussy, making her sigh with pleasure. I grab both of her hips and begin to pump in and out of her quickly, enjoying the feeling of her wet and warm hole.

"Oh fuck..." Mom groans as I keep pumping in and out of her. Mom reaches between her legs with one hand and begins to rub her clit. As her moans increase in volume, Mom continues to rub her clit, and finally, she makes herself cum again. Her pussy once again squeezes my cock inside her, coating it with her cum. I continue to fuck her while she enjoys her orgasm.

As she recovers from her orgasm, she is clearly getting tired. "You close yet baby?" She gasps out between breaths.

"Getting there Mom..." I grunt, slipping as deep inside her as I can.

Mom collapses down onto one shoulder, keeping her ass in the air. "Just cum soon baby... Mommy is getting a bit tired."

I begin to fuck her as fast as I can, causing her to cry out, "fuck, fuck, fuck... keep pounding your Mommy!" My breathing grows heavy and I begin to sweat as I pound my mother. Finally, I sink as deep as I can into her pussy and shoot my load. Rope after hot rope of my cum fills my mother, who just moans softly from the sensation. "That's it baby... fill Mommy with that cum..." She sighs.

Finally, I pull my soft cock from her pussy and Mom crawls off of the bed and stands shakily on her feet. "How was that?" I ask her with a smile as my breathing begins to slow.

Mom gives me a tired smile, "Great, but it's been so long and I'm so sore..." She trails off as some of my cum begins to dribble out of her and coat her inner thighs. "Want to help me clean up?"

I nod and the two of us make our way into the small shower. By the time we get there, Mom's inner thighs shine with cum that has begun to drip out of her. Mom and I take a quick shower, washing off the cum and sweat from our bodies. I get out first and dry off, leaving a towel for Mom.

I crawl into bed, not even bothering to put on clothes. I just relax and think about how things are going to be different between us from here on out. Several minutes later, Mom comes out of the shower. She isn't wearing anything either and she crawls under the sheets with me. "You enjoy having sex in the first time in... forever?" I ask as we begin to cuddle, holding each other in our arms.

Mom smiles at me, "I did. And there's no man I rather would have done that with. I can't wait for the next time!" Mom says, clearly excited about the prospect of having sex again in the near future.

"Next time?" I ask, before Mom cuts me off with a gentle kiss on the lips.

Mom pulls away and opens her eyes, "Not now... Mommy is a bit sore after all that. But there will be a next time."

I smile at her, "I'm looking forward to it!" I reach over and turn out the lights and Mom and I continue to hold each other, enjoying the warmth of the other's naked body. After a long day skiing, followed by a long night, we both fall asleep quickly.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers
12