Skills for the Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, you've got one nice ass on you girl!"

"Thanks, yours isn't so bad either," I assured him.

I turned around and kissed him one last time before heading home. I told him how great the sex was and told him I thought he was incredible. His face reddened a little as did mine. I knew this was only the beginning.

"I guess I will be seeing you Monday morning Adam, talk to you soon," I said as I slipped out the door to make my way across the street.

"Yes you will," he said to himself. "Make sure you report to my office first thing so we can take care of your employee paperwork," he managed to yell out to me in time.

I nodded my head and threw my hand up in the air to say goodbye and ok at the same time.

"We'll be taking care of things alright," I mumbled under my breath. "Gosh, it was only Thursday, four days away....four long days away," I thought to myself as I put the key in the door.

To be continued...

12