Skin Deep Loathing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got myself a beer at the bar, Adrian found back Dasja, this time her pink mohawk was neatly styled. I felt so out of place looking around. The crowd was just too, alternative, for my taste.

"Ken!" Dasja addressed me, I saw Adrian rolling his eyes. "Still living at Micha's?" she asked me.

"For the two remaining weeks," I told her.

"Well I hope you're liking it there, you should tell Micha to invite you over when we're hanging out in the future," she said with a smile. I didn't dare to tell her I'd rather not see Adrian again after I get my own place.

The room's lights dimmed further to enhance the stage lighting. Finally, here it was.

A girl with a neat black bob cut and a crazy amount of tattoos got on stage. She grabbed the mic.

"How it's going you wonderful people?" she asked the crowd, answered with enthusiastic yet still casual approval from it. "It's good to play for you yet again, but be sure we'll forget about you when we'll finally break into the industry." The crowd answered with a playful booing. "As you know, it's Divorced Lesbian Moths, get ready for our better than mediocre songs!"

The rest of the band got on stage, my eyes were looking for Luka. He went discreetly to his instrument, his blonde hair tightly waxed against his skull. He looked a bit like a supervillain but I liked that.

I was surprised to be into the music they were playing. The vocalist -the girl with the bob cut- I learned from Dasja was named Jack, she had a voice of a surprising gentleness, tainted in a tangible melancholy. I almost didn't pay attention to Luka during the show, truly moved by her voice and the tragic tales she was singing. I felt like leaving a trance when she announced they were taking a break.

Adrian was joined by Ben from last night.

"Did you like it?" Dasja asked me.

"It was incredible," I told her, "that was, poetry."

"Jack's a damn good writer," Dasja said with a little proud smile, "she's going to make it big."

"Aren't you done boasting about your girlfriend," Adrian told her.

"Shh! I wanted his honest opinion, you jinxed it!" Dasja protested while turning three hues redder. Well, it explained why she knew so much about the girl.

Luka trotted in our direction. Finally, finally I was going to be able to talk to him. I felt a little nervous, I think I worked myself up too much during the week and made a big deal out of it.

"You could come after all!" he said excitedly. So he remembered me, suck it, Adrian. I was about to salute him. He ignored me and went straight to Ben's arm, to crash a big loving kiss on his lips.

What.

I glared at Adrian. He was avoiding my look while taking a sip of beer. He knew, he knew from the beginning and didn't tell me. I knew he did it on purpose. I couldn't believe I cleaned his fucking boots.

Adrian drove me back, the trip was dead silent.

"You're a real piece of shit," I told him as soon as we were back home.

"Ask if I care," he said while throwing his bomber jacket on the couch.

"You let me think I had a chance with him and you took advantage of me," I said. I was fuming.

"I didn't let you think shit, I told you I wasn't going to hook you up with him and all I did was drive you to that concert, whatever scenario you were projecting is your problem," he said while lighting himself a new cigarette. His cheap rolled cigarettes were really getting on my nerves.

"So why didn't you tell me he had a boyfriend?"

Adrian took a smoke, crossed his arms then threw a cocky smile in my direction. "Because it's funny."

It was more than I could take. Pulled by a boiling rage disinhibited by the couple beers I took at the bar, I threw my punch in the direction of his face.

I never fought in my life, and it didn't really change because Adrian grabbed me by the throat before I could even touch him. I panicked as he put the slightest pressure. Oh shit. Adrian glared at me, his polar blue eyes felt like they were stabbing me in the chest. I grabbed his arm, the motherfucker had one hell of a grip. Was is it? Was I going to be choked to death right here in this living room at the zenith of my youth?

Something a bit surprising occurred as I felt the pressure of his hand tighten on my neck. I felt my heart beating against my skull, it was deafening, taking over everything else, if not the tingling sensation underneath my face. I was still weakly fighting back but I was getting too light-headed. My blood was stuck here at his thumb, unable to reach my brain, must have caused an overflow in the rest of my body because it was the only explanation to the erection I felt slowly growing in my boxers.

He threw me on the couch, I took back my breath and put my hand to my neck to check if it was fine. It felt a little sore.

"That's all you got?" he taunted me, "c'mon if you want to kick my ass, stand up and fight me like a man!"

"I'm sorry," was all I could whimper, "please don't hit me." Pride was a thing but that dude could clearly kill me and I had no fighting experience whatsoever.

He looked disturbed. He vaguely made a move in my direction then stepped back, a lost expression on his face. He took back his composure. "You fucking pussy," he groaned between his teeth before leaving the room.

Adrian and I relationship couldn't get any worse. I was almost relieved Micha was coming back soon, the apartment was nice but it wasn't worth living with a psychopath next door. I would rather go back to mom's wailing.

***

The morning after, I heard knocking on my door. I wasn't really reassured but I opened the door to Adrian, hoping he wasn't about to stab me or something. He looked embarrassed, a cup of coffee in one hand and a plate of eggos in the other.

"What do you want?" I asked defensively.

"I wanted to apologize for last night, I could have avoided your punch but I lost my temper and did something I shouldn't have done," he mumbled.

I was dumbfounded. "I- uh, thanks."

"I made you breakfast, to apologize." He had the tone of an angsty teenager talking to a concerned parent. He handed me the coffee and eggos. He avoided looking at me in the eyes, I felt like he wasn't the type to apologize often.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." There was something quite touching in the childish way that tough guy was trying to make amend. He at least had the maturity of recognizing his mistake so maybe I shouldn't judge too much the way he was doing it. But to be fair, it was cute.

I took a sip of coffee, it was a pretty strong one but quite round and fruity. "Damn that's a good coffee," I couldn't help but say.

"That's how my bubbe makes it, I grind the beans myself," he said still with that childish embarrassment but with a slight hint of pride. I guess I had to appreciate the effort put in the coffee. He wasn't the most eloquent but that S-tier coffee was proof enough of repentance.

"If you're going to stay here for the two remaining weeks, we might as well, try to get on better terms," he said.

"Yeah, I think that'd be ideal," I said while sipping more of this amazing coffee. Not sure I could really get over his overall nasty attitude but I could at least try to be cordial.

"We don't have to become the bestest of friends but like, let's not fight anymore, alright?"

I nodded. To be honest, it was up to him. I wasn't about to fight him anymore after the terrifying experience of last night. I still wasn't over my fear boner, that was so embarrassing, at least he didn't notice.

We stayed true to our words and only interacted politely, but not much at all. During the week I was able to get a couple of interviews and was pretty hopeful in the results of some, a new company was looking for an accountant and they were already pretty excited by my experience doubled with my fairly young age. If I landed that job I could finally move out, get my own place again.

I heard some action on my last Monday around 4 AM, key jiggling, opened door. Adrian getting back from work but he was way less discrete than usual, he hardly managed to conceal his whispers. I understood there was someone with him. I was pretty irritated, I hated being woken up more than anything.

I tried to get back to sleep but I was so upset about Adrian not respecting our silence clause, I was just rolling around in my bed. They were in the living room, I wonder who he invited, one of the band or another of his friend?

About half an hour later my rage just peaked for no reason. I worked myself up too much and jumped out of my bed. I silently made my way to the hallway. I was about to give him a piece of my mind.

In reflex, I hid back behind the wall of the hallway when my eyes caught the scene from the living room's arch. The light was dimmed enough, I doubt they caught me. I lurked while staying pressed against the wall, I could see them at my side.

The man Adrian invited was on the couch, looked around late thirties with a thick tan body. He had a sharp face with a jawline you could cut yourself on, enhance by a visible shadow on his cheeks. Thick bushy eyebrows as dark as his slick mobster haircut. He was enjoying a cigarillo, looking like he owned the place.

Adrian was on his knees, sucking him off.

"It's always a pleasure getting by your place Berkman," the man told Adrian.

"My pleasure Sir," Adrian said with a face and a voice I could have never imagined on him. He sounded soft, looking up for approval, as that guy was patting his shaved skull.

He went back into business, giving the man some grade A blowjob. He was kissing his cock with adoration, letting his lips browse it subtly. His dick was shorter than average but crazy thick. Adrian took it into his mouth, he looked up at his lover and let it slide down until his face was fully pressed against the man's crotch.

The man kept him in place with a hand behind his skull. "Here you go, that's my little cocksucker." I could see from the instinctive moves Adrian's head was making, he was getting out of breath.

I knew I should leave them some privacy, but I haven't fucked in a while and the scene was way too hot. I felt my cock growing as I observed my moody roommate delightfully sucking this guy's dick. I at least forbid myself to touch myself, it was way too risky and crossing a line.

"You're gonna let me fuck that ass of yours tonight?" The man asked.

"I have a guest right now, I don't want to make too much noise," Adrian said sounding a bit worried. I was surprised he was concerned about me.

"Tell me Berkman, who matters more, your guest, or me?"

Adrian had a second of hesitation before looking up to him with the neediest voice I ever heard in my life. "You Sir."

"Damn right." The man caressed Adrian's face then shoved his thumb in his mouth, Adrian sucked on it without hesitation. "So now tell me what you need."

"Please Sir, please fuck me," Adrian moaned. Jesus Christ that sent chills down my spine.

"What a good little boy, can't resist a face like that." The man pulled Adrian up. They were standing up, making out in the middle of the living room. Adrian whispered something to him which I couldn't hear. They made some moves, I was getting eager to see Adrian getting plowed on that couch.

It took me way too late to realize they weren't going to fuck on that couch. It took me the man checking me out head to toes and Adrian glaring at me like he was seriously going to murder me this time.

We were facing each other in this hallway. I had still my half-boner badly concealed in my patterned boxers.

"Sorry Berkman but I'm not a fan of peeping toms or sharing my toys, I'm going to head out," the man told Adrian.

"No Mister Hudson wait!" Adrian cried out in desperate panic as the man was taking the direction of the door.

"See you tomorrow, don't be late, might influence your next paycheck," he said before slamming the door.

Adrian turned in my direction, his entire body shaking in rage. Our cordial relationship would have lasted at least a good week.

12