Skin Doctors can be Fun

Story Info
My first but not my last visit to the Skin Doctor.
11.6k words
4.8
15.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my early sixties, I had a blemish on my arm and decided to have it looked at by a dermatologist. I had never seen a skin doctor before and just called one out of the blue. I was able to set up an appointment in the late afternoon about a week out. I really didn't know what was in store but thought that getting my blemish looked at and or removed was the best idea.

I arrived at the doctor's office about fifteen minutes before my 5:00 pm appointment I saw that there were no other cars in the lot but figured it was late in the day and I was the last appointment. The receptionist asked me to fill out the required forms. As I was filling out the forms, the receptionist went to the front door, said good night and left and locked the door. At a little after five a guy entered the waiting room and announced he was ready for John. Since I was the only one in the room I stood up and made my way to the guy at the office door. He introduced himself as Jack and told me he was the doctor's nurse and would be getting me ready for the doctor. We entered one of the exam rooms and told me to take a seat. He said that since it was my first visit that he and the doctor would do a full body scan to check for other possible areas that should be looked at more closely. I commented that it must be a slow day and he told me that they normally close at 4:00 pm and that I was the last patient of the day.

He apologized and said needed to go out and see the doctor before we started getting my history. As he was leaving the room, he gave me a hospital gown and told me to remove my clothes and put the gown on. I complied with his wishes and stripped and put the gown on. Now naked except for the gown, I sat back down and waited for Jack to return. Jack came back into the room after a few minutes. I noticed that he had changed his clothes and was now wearing a loose-fitting robe. He explained that he had found that his patients felt more comfortable when they saw that he was more relaxed. I had to agree that both of us were more vulnerable now and since I had never seen a skin doctor before, just assumed this was normal procedure.

He pulled up another chair and sat down opposite me and said he had a few questions to ask before we started the exam. As he reached for his clipboard his robe opened enough to show his pubic area. I had seen men's bodies before and didn't think much about seeing his pubic area. I couldn't help but look at his soft cock, balls and shaved pubes. He was circumcised and had a really nice-looking cock head. His cock looked to be about 6 inches and as I was looking at his cock, I could feel his eyes on me. I looked up and saw that he was smiling as he saw the embarrassed look on my face. Jack didn't miss a beat and began asking me questions and recording my answers. He asked my age, weight, height, etc. to get my physical information and when that was all recorded, he said he needed to ask some lifestyle questions. He asked if my wife and I still had sex and how often. I asked if he really needed that information and he explained that the doctor needed a complete history on me. I then told him yes and said we had intercourse two or three times a week. He then asked if I had ever had sex with a woman other than my wife. I didn't answer immediately and he explained that the next few questions would give the doctor a complete picture of my lifestyle in case I ever had a rash or other areas that I needed to have examined.

Even though I thought the question was very personal, his rationale seemed reasonable. I told him I had had a few affairs and one night stands over the years, but at the present I was getting nothing on the side. For some reason I felt more relaxed about his questions as he asked what type of sex I practiced. I told him I enjoyed intercourse, playing with tits, eating pussy, kissing and getting a blowjob when my partner was in the mood. He asked if I enjoyed anal sex and I told him that I preferred pussy, but had fucked a few asses over the past few years. He asked when I had gotten my last blowjob and had had anal sex. I told him the last blowjob was a couple of months back and anal sex was several months ago.

He recorded my answers and then asked what the most sensitive areas of my body were. I told him the head of my cock head was the most sensitive but also enjoyed having someone fondle my shaft, balls, ass and nipples. He asked if I enjoyed someone playing with my asshole. I told him that if someone put a finger or two up my ass that my cock would get rock hard and if they continued long enough, I could actually reach a climax.

He thanked me for my truthful answers and said he had a few more questions. He asked if I had ever had sex with a man. I figured that since I had already told him an awful lot about my sex life I may as well be truthful about men too. I told him I had had a sex with a man but that it had been a while. His expression didn't change as he asked me what type of sex I had had with a man. I told him mostly kissing, nipple play, oral, but that I had also had anal sex. He asked if I was giving or receiving the oral and anal sex. I told him giving and receiving for both. As I answered I noticed that his soft cock was beginning to grow and now seemed to be verging on nine inches. He didn't make any moves to conceal his cock, and in fact began to spread his legs to give me a better view. I could feel my cock growing too and noticed that he was looking at the bulge in my gown. We both looked up and he asked why I was smiling. Rather than telling him that I was enjoying his show, I told him that talking about having sex with men reminded me of one of my encounters and would be happy to tell him about it if he wanted to listen.

Jack didn't hesitate and told me he would record anything that could have a bearing on my health history. I asked if he wanted to hear about an encounter with a woman or a man. He said it didn't make any difference and to talk about either. I told him that one of my encounters was with a guy at the local gym. I had been working out around dinner time and saw that I was the only person there. As I headed back to the locker room, I decided that a sauna would really feel good. There was no one in the locker room as I took a shower, slipped on my shorts and headed for the sauna. As I approached the sauna, I decided to look through the window to make sure I was the only one there. When I looked in, I saw a thirty something guy who was completely naked. Seeing a naked guy in there surprised me and I decided to take a better look. He had his eyes closed a smile on his face and was stroking his cock. At first, I thought I would just watch, but decided that I if he wanted to jack off that was his business so I went through the door into the sauna.

As I entered his eyes opened and he stopped stroking his cock. I told him I hated to interrupt and he shouldn't stop on my account. I told him that I might do the same. I pulled off my shorts and sat down. It didn't take him long to begin stroking himself again and he looked over at me and asked if I enjoyed watching. I told him I did enjoy watching and would be happy to help if he needed any. I shifted my eyes down to his cock and saw a nine-inch cock with a nice mushroom head, big balls and trimmed pubes. He said he could use some help and told me to move next to him so I could stroke his cock. As I sat next to him, he quit stroking his cock and said it was all mine. I reached over and began stroking his cock with one hand and massaging his balls with the other. Much to my enjoyment, he reached over and began to stroke my rock-hard cock. He was apparently enjoying the help because he had his eyes closed and was beginning to breathe a little heavier. As I was relaying my story to Jack, I looked over at his cock and saw that it was at full attention and had now grown to a monstrous ten inches. I could see the precum coating his cock head and knew he was enjoying my story.

I asked Jack if I should continue with the encounter and he said yes. I continued saying that my sauna buddy was beginning to beginning to tell me how good my hands felt on his cock. I rubbed my thumb over his cock head and saw that it was covered with precum. As I was rubbing his cock head, he told me he would really like me to suck him off. I hesitated for a few seconds and quit stroking and massaging with my hands. He told me again that he wanted me to suck his cock and he put his hand on the back of my head and started moving my mouth closer to his cock. I didn't need any more encouragement and moved my mouth closer and began to lick his precum and suck his shaft into my mouth. I knew he was close to a climax as I buried my nose into his pubs and began to fuck his cock with my mouth.

As I was sucking his cock and massaging his balls, I could feel his balls begin to contract and his cock getting even harder. He let out a big moan and began to cum. I tasted and then swallowed his cum. He told me how much he had enjoyed the help and wanted to return the favor. Not wanting to disappoint him I told him that giving me a blowjob wouldn't take that long because I was so turned on. As he moved his mouth to my cock head, he told me that I had a beautiful cock and that he liked my shaved pubes. He then began sucking my cock head and licking off all the precum before he began to suck. As I predicted it didn't take long for me to cum. When he finished the blowjob, he told me he enjoyed the taste of cum but didn't swallow. I told him that was OK and that I had really enjoyed his help and maybe the next time he would want to swallow. We said our goodbyes and agreed to meet again for some more fun. Fortunately, as we left, we saw we were still the only two in the locker room and in the entire gym.

As I was relating the encounter to Jack, I saw that he was enjoying it and had started stroking his own cock. I told him I was happy he enjoyed my encounter. He looked a little embarrassed as he stopped stroking himself. He told me he had found my encounter very interesting and would enjoy hearing more but that we needed to begin the exam. He told me to lean over the exam table and put my weight on my chest and he would raise my legs using the table's lift. I was about to lean over the table when Jack asked me to remove my gown. I laid down on the table, feet on the floor as he raised my legs. Once I was laying on the table with my legs raised Jack started examining my feet. He was verry thorough and examined every toe, and in between each. He then worked his hands up my calves as he looked for any problems. Even though it was somewhat intrusive, it felt like a lite massage. He moved his hands up my outer thighs and looked for any blemishes. As he finished looking at my outer thighs, he moved his attention to my inner thighs. As he got closer to my balls and ass cheeks, I began to feel my cock getting hard again.

After Jack rubbed his hands over my ass cheeks, he told me he to continue lying on my chest but that he was going to lower my legs. Once my feet were back on the floor, he said that I should spread my legs a little so he could continue the exam. I saw him reach over for a bottle of lotion which he then applied to my ass. He rubbed the lotion in between my ass cheeks and I felt his fingers move to my asshole. He told me he had to check my ass muscles and would then check my prostrate. I thought this was odd for a skin doctor to be interested in, but this had been a pretty strange experience so far, so why should it change now. Jack spread my ass cheeks apart and then rubbed his well lubricated fingers to my ass hold. He told me to relax as he inserted a finger into my ass. This was bringing my cock to full hardness, but I tried to relax as he continued his exam.

He was rotating his finger around and began to massage my prostrate. I wasn't close to having a climax, but the precum was really flowing. He told me to concentrate on relaxing as he inserted a second and then a third finger. I was trying not to moan, but eventually I let a little moan out. He asked if everything was OK and I let him know that it was more than OK. I guess he didn't want to bring me to a climax and told me he was almost finished. He withdrew his fingers and washed his hands in the sink.

Jack then continued the exam and seemed to check every inch of my body. He found a couple of blemishes and marked them. He told me the doctor would look me over too, but that most of his attention would be on Jack's markings. Jack had me stand up and sit on the table while he raised my legs. His exam of the front of my legs and thighs was the same as the back. He massaged my balls as he examined them and then moved on to my cock. He rubbed my cock head while looking for problem areas, and then moved on to my cock. He told me that he liked the looks of my cock and shaved pubes as he ran his hands over the shaved areas. He said he was impressed with how hard my cock was and could see why the guy in the sauna had enjoyed sucking it. I thanked him as he progressed to examining my chest, neck, arms and face. He found the original blemish I was concerned about and marked it. He told me he needed to examine my scalp and found the best way for him to do that was for me to sit on a low stool so he could see it better. He lowered my legs, pulled a stool over and told me to sit facing him.

By the time I was sitting on the stool I had forgotten I was naked and seemingly all my inhibitions were gone. As Jack moved over to examine my scalp, I realized that his robe was now open in front and his beautiful cock was at eye level and was hard as a rock. I took the opportunity to look at his cock head, shaft and balls. He had the biggest cock I had ever seen in person. I remembered seeing porn stars being bigger, but they were on film. I had deep throated cocks before, but none this big. As He checked my scalp his cock got closer to my mouth. Finally, I just couldn't resist licking the head. He stopped checking my scalp and straightened up. That action pushed his cock head into my mouth. After all the sex talk and touching earlier I really wanted to suck this cock and swallow all the cum he could give me. Jack was urging me on telling me to swallow his cock so he could cum down my throat. I grabbed the back of his legs and pulled his cock into my mouth. I knew I would have a problem getting it all in my mouth and down my throat so I really concentrated on relaxing and working it in slowly. I finally had his cock in my mouth and started a nice rhythm so I could make him cum. It didn't take long before I felt his hands on the back of my head and felt him shuttering as he began to climax.

Not only did Jack have a big cock, if felt like he gave me a cup of his cum. Jack had just finished climaxing when we heard the door open. Jack told the doctor he was almost finished with the scalp. Jack finished his exam and introduced me to doctor Paul. Paul was wearing a robe similar to Jack's and appeared to be about six feet tall and in good shape. I remembered that when I made the appointment the doctor's first name was Paul. I told him my name was John and if the rest of the visit went as well as the visit with Jack that I should have made an appointment sooner. He said that he always enjoyed hearing complements from a patient. He didn't seem to sense anything had happened between me and Jack and told me to give him a minute to review my history. As Paul was reviewing my file Jack told him he had found and marked a few suspicious areas. After Paul reviewed the file, he told me that everything seemed fine and was happy to see I was comfortable with the robes he and his staff were wearing. He said he knew that being naked in front of a nurse or doctor could be uncomfortable for the patient and had instituted the robe dress to reduce any anxieties.

Even though I was still naked sitting on the stool I felt at ease with both men being able to see everything. Paul said to stay on the stool while he took a look at a couple of marked areas on my scalp. As he leaned over to examine the marked areas, I noticed that his robe was open and I could see his cut cock, balls and shaved pubic area. He told me that he had two treatment methods, one of which was liquid nitrogen and the other was taking a biopsy. He said he would treat the areas on my scalp with the nitrogen and told Jack to retrieve the canister. As Paul treated the areas on my scalp with the liquid nitrogen, I continued to look at his soft cock. It was about six inches and really had a beautiful head. I could feel my cock begin to come to life again and was oblivious to the nitrogen treatment. As Paul stood up straight after he finished leaning over to my scalp his cock was only a few inches from my mouth. My gaze was broken when Paul told me to get up and sit on the exam table. He then looked at the areas Jack had marked and told me that he would treat two using the liquid nitrogen and he would biopsy two more. After he treated the two with the nitrogen, he told Jack to numb up the other areas and that he would be back in about ten minutes.

Jack was very proficient and while getting stuck with a needle wasn't fun, it really didn't bother me that much. Jack told me he would be back with the doctor after the areas were numbed. I knew that all the staff had left for the day but I could hear talking and laughing outside. The voices died down as they walked down the hall. In about ten minutes Jack and Paul reentered the room. After Paul had gotten a sample from both sites, he told Jack to bandage the areas. Paul left the room and after Jack finished, he told me that the doctor would be back soon and that he was leaving for the day and that I would be contacted with the results in a few days. I was surprised at how professional Jack was now and it was like I had never sucked his cock. I heard a couple of doors open and close and a few minutes later Paul reentered the room. This time his robe was open even more than it had been previously. He asked if everything was OK and I told him it was. He said he wanted to check my marked areas once more and then I could leave. After he finished looking at the bandaged and nitrogen areas, he told me to sit on the stool again so he could check my scalp.

I sat on the stool and as he leaned over to check my scalp, I could see that his robe was much more open and that his cock was now larger than it had been before because it was getting hard. As he finished looking at my scalp and he straightened up his cock was only a few inches from my mouth. He told me that he and Jack had talked about my case and he was happy to have me as a new patient. He then told me that Jack had told him about my various sex encounters and that I really was good at sucking cock. I didn't have time to reply as he moved his cock to my lips and said he wanted to see how good I was for himself. I looked at his now stiff eight-inch cock and began to lick the head. I was tasting his precum when he began to push his cock into my mouth. I resisted a little because I wanted to lick and suck the head before I put the entire shaft in my mouth. After a few seconds I worked my way down his shaft and buried his entire cock in my mouth. I began to massage his balls with one hand and gripped his leg with the other as I began to move up and down his shaft. He told me I needed to slow down or he was going to cum.

I slowed down my pumping motion a little so I could make him last longer. He was very vocal as he told me how good my mouth felt on his cock. My cock was now at full attention but I couldn't stroke it because both my hands were massaging his balls and leg. Even going at a slower pace, I could feel that he was getting close to a climax. After a few more strokes I began to taste his cum and hear his groan. I felt his body begin to shake as he filled my mouth with multiple loads. I kept pumping until I felt him begin to soften. He looked down at me and said Jack had understated how good I could suck cock. I told him I was happy he enjoyed it. He helped me stand and told me that his office would give me the biopsy results in the next few days and I could set up my next appointment to see him. I thanked him for seeing me and told him I was looking forward to the next visit. As we were walking out, he said Jack had told him about my gym encounter and would like to hear one for himself. I told him I had a few more encounters and would be happy to tell him about them. He said he was looking forward to it on my next visit.