Skin Doctors can be Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said it would be my pleasure as I moved my head to Dan's hard cock. I stroked his cock a few times as I got a closer look at his wet cockhead. As I began to lick and suck my down Dan's cock he began to groan. I saw Lisa move her hand inside her robe as she began to finger her pussy. Max's robe was now open at the front as he was stroking his cock. As Dan began to groan louder, I began to taste his cum. He must have been saving his load because he fed me with his cum several times. I easily swallowed all his loads and licked the last drop off his cock head as I let his cock slide out of my mouth. All four of us were enjoying the smell of sex that filled the room. Before I could say anything, Lisa announced that she was next. Dan moved off the table and Lisa dropped her robe to the ground and sat on the table. I really enjoyed seeing her in the nude and saw her nice firm tits with hard nipples and her trimmed pussy. As she spread her legs to get ready for the shave, I could see that her pussy lips were really wet.

As Max wiped her down with the wet cloth she was already beginning to moan. Max didn't have a cock to hold on to so he inserted a finger in her pussy and began to rub her clit with his thumb. As he finished shaving her pubic area, he shaved the area between her pussy and her ass. He wiped all the cream off and examined his job. As he backed away, she said the shave wasn't complete without a happy ending. When Max hesitated, I moved my head between her legs and kissed and licked my way down to her sopping wet pussy. As I began to eat her beautiful pussy, I noticed that Dan had come back to life and was stroking his cock. I moved my tongue inside her pussy and found her swollen clit. As I tongued her clit, she began to moan so loud that I was happy we were the only ones in the office. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled it into her pussy and told me to make her climax. Since I had no intention of stopping before I had a mouth full of her cum, I continued until I felt her shake several times. As I took my mouth off her pussy I moved up to her hard nipples and sucked them into my mouth. As I released her nipples Lisa said that it was a great shave and a great happy ending.

Max told me it was my turn so I sat on the table and spread my legs to give him better access. Not only was I hard as a rock, but my entire cock and balls were wet with precum. I knew that if Max stroked my cock while he was shaving me that I would cum all over the table and his hand. He apparently sensed how close I was to a climax and stroked very gently while I cooled down. As he finished wiping the shaving cream off, I saw Dan walk over to the table and announce that he was going to give me a happy ending. As he licked my cock head, he massaged my clean-shaven balls. He then sucked my entire shaft into his mouth and began to fuck my cock with his mouth. I began to groan just before I filled his mouth with cum. After he finished swallowing my cum, he released my cock from his mouth. He said he hoped this was the first of many happy endings he could watch and participate in. Dan, Lisa and I looked at Max and I told him to sit on the exam table and I would give him a shave.

All three of us took part in Max's shave and after we finished wiping him down announced that we would give him the happy ending. Dan started by licking his precum before he buried his nine-inch cock in his mouth. After several strokes, Dan took his mouth off Max's cock and Lisa began to massage his balls and suck his cock. As Max began to moan loudly, Lisa took his cock out of her mouth and I began to suck. He was so worked up that it didn't take long for him to climax. As I finished, I didn't swallow the cum in my mouth and instead kissed Lisa and then Dan so they could get a good taste. As Max got off the table he returned to his business-like self and told me he wanted to see me in a couple of weeks to check the wound. Dan said he would probably need a trim up so he would be here too. Lisa chimed in saying that she planned on working that day. Needless to say, all four of us were smiling as we left.

I made my usual five o'clock appointment the next morning and told the receptionist that Dan wanted the same time. She said she would notify both of us a couple of days before the two-week appointment. In two weeks, I checked into the office and the receptionist told me the doctor was tied up with another patient, but that he would be with me in a half an hour or so and that I could go to exam room three and put my gown on and read a magazine to kill the time. As I entered the exam room, I saw that Dan was already there dressed in his gown. We chatted for a few minutes and I told him I was going to change. He smiled and said I should do a slow strip before I put my gown on. I laughed and told him I stripped better when I had some music, but told him I would do my best as I slowly pulled my shirt over my head. I began to rotate my hips as I slowly removed my pants and I turned my back to Dan as he was sitting in a chair. As I turned around, I saw that he had raised his gown to his waist and was already stroking his cock. As my pants dropped to the floor, he said he was enjoying the show and especially enjoyed the fact that I wasn't wearing any underwear. I told him I came prepared as I pushed my ass toward his face. He stopped stroking his cock and began to massage my ass cheeks with both hands.

His massage was making my cock hard, but when began to kiss them I almost lost it. After he massaged and kissed my ass cheeks, he moved one of his hands around my hips and began stroking my totally hard cock. He told me to turn around and as I did, he held my cock in his hand and began to rub the head on his lips. I only had a little precum, but it was enough to coat his lips as he licked them clean before beginning to lick my cock. He worked his mouth down my shaft and began to massage my ass cheeks with both hands. He held my body still as he began to suck my cock with full strokes. He pulled his mouth off my cock and told me he wanted me to drop a big load of cum in his mouth. I didn't have time to reply as he pulled my cock all the way into his mouth and began to suck and pump. I was really enjoying his mouth as I began to cum. I shot several loads as he kept sucking and swallowing. I grabbed the back of his head and stopped him from pumping as I finished draining my load. I told him that him sucking my cock was an unexpected pleasure, but it really was a pleasure.

He told me I should sit on the stool and he would feed me his cum. He had removed his gown as I sat and pulled his cock to my lips. His precum was dripping down his shaft as I licked the head and then his shaft before I began to suck. As I fed his shaft into my mouth, I could tell he was on the edge of a climax. He began to groan as he began to cum. His loaded balls didn't disappoint me as he filled my mouth. As I swallowed his load, I realized how much I was enjoying sucking his cock. I massaged his balls as I tried to get every last drop of cum into my mouth. I told him that I couldn't have asked for a better way to kill time before Max was ready for us.

After about ten minutes the door opened and Max said he would be in shortly. At the same time a fifty something woman walked in the door and said she had just completed her exam and was going to wait for Max too. She was wearing the same kind of gown Dan and I were wearing so I could see that she was a little plump, but appeared to have a nice set of tits and good-looking legs. She looked around the room and saw that we had left our clothes on a chair by the door so she turned her back to us and leaned over as she put her folded clothes on the same chair. As she leaned over the gown opened and I could see her nice bare ass and got a peek at the lower part of her pussy. She turned toward us and told us she was in for one of Max's shaves. She walked over and took a seat on the stool beside us. As we chatted with her, she told us her name was Joan and that this would be her first experience with Max. During the chat she told us she was a bit of an exhibitionist and wanted to be able to show off her body and wear skimpy bikini at the beach.

As we talked, Joan's turned more toward us and her short gown provided a good view of her hairy pussy. She saw that I was staring at her pussy and spread her legs so I could get an even better view. I asked her what she thought about the health history questions the doctor had asked and she said at first, they were a little uncomfortable, but thought she gave truthful answers. She told him she was married and bi and really enjoyed all kinds of sex. I asked if he had asked for examples of her sex life and she told us that he had and she told him about a couple. She said that since she was bi, she had told him about one of each. As we chatted, I saw that she was looking down at my crotch so I slowly pulled up my gown so she could see my stiff cock. Dan had already started stroking his cock through his gown so her eyes were going back and forth between us. We told her we thought she would enjoy the shave and she said she was looking forward to it. I told her we would enjoy hearing about her sexual exploits. She smiled and asked what kind we would like to hear about. I was just about to answer when there was a knock on the door and Max, Jack and Lisa walked in.

The exam room was getting really crowded but no one wanted to leave. Max asked Joan if she would mind having observers as he provided the shave and she said she would enjoy showing off her body to everyone. He told her to remove her gown and sit on the exam table. This was my first look at her tits so I was enjoying watching her as she removed her gown. Her tits were the ones I could play with all day because they were real and nice sized and her nipples were hard. She seemed to enjoy the attention from everyone in the room as she sat on the table and spread her legs so Max could get started. She watched Max run the washcloth over her hairy pubes and applied a nice coating of shaving cream. As Max shaved Joan he allowed his fingers to massage her pussy lips before he slipped one into her pussy. She didn't attempt to stop him and began to move her body around. Max told her she had to stay still as he shaved her and she stopped moving and began to breath harder. The shave took a little longer because of her nice bush, but as he finished, she told him she had really enjoyed the shave was really anxious to go to the beach in her new skimpy bikini.

I told Joan she should ask for a happy ending and there were lots of ways that could happen. She asked what her options were and I told her she should pick her favorite way. She told us she wanted to start off with someone playing with her tits and eating her pussy and then wanted to fuck a big cock. Lisa told Joan she would love to start with the oral. Joan leaned back as I began to lick her nipples and massage her tits. Pam kissed her way down her thighs and began to lick her pussy lips. As Lisa licked her pussy and pushed her tongue in and hunted for her clit, Joan said she loved to have her pussy eaten by men and women. Joan was moaning loudly as she told Lisa to quit eating and said she wanted the biggest hard cock in the room to finish her off. Without any hesitation Jack opened his robe and began to rub his stiff cockhead on her pussy lips. Joan looked at Jack's cock and gasped as he began to work it in. She said she had never been fucked by a cock that big, but really wanted him to fill her up. Jack started pumping her pussy and after a couple of minutes Joan let go with a scream as she climaxed. Jack only needed a few more strokes before he flooded her pussy with his cum. Joan told the crowd that that was the best happy ending she had ever had and was looking forward to the next one.

Joan was exhausted as she got off the table and sat on the stool. She didn't even bother to put her on and was content to be an observer for a while. Max told Dan it was his turn and to drop his gown and sit on the table. Dan had recovered from our session and was now hard as Max began his shaving routine. After Max had finished shaving Dan, he told him to lay face down on the table so he could check the hair on his ass. Max wiped off Dan's ass and lubricated his hand before he moved to his ass crack and his fingers into his ass. After a few seconds of massaging Dan's prostrate he said he was going to give him a happy ending. Without skipping a beat, Max opened his robe and replaced his fingers in Dan's ass with the head and then shaft of his cock. As He worked his shaft all the way into Dan's ass, I could tell that both were enjoying the tight ass fuck. Dan was now telling Max not to stop and was stroking his own cock as Max continued to pump his cock in and out. Everyone in the room was enjoying the show. Dan was the first to climax as his cum dripped onto the floor. Max wasn't far behind as he dropped his load in Dan's ass. As the heavy breathing subsided Max pulled out and told Dan how much he enjoyed his tight ass.

Lisa looked at me and said that since Max seemed to be a little tired at the moment that she would shave me. I took my gown off and sat on the table with my legs spread. She used the washcloth and then covered my pubes with shaving cream. As she started shaving, she began to stroke my hard cock. By the time she had finished my cock head was covered with precum and she was careful not to wipe it off when she cleaned up the shaved areas. I told her she did a great job and I could really use a happy ending. Before Lisa could say a word, Joan jumped up and said she wanted to make me happy. She put her fingers around my cock and began to slowly stroke it. She lowered her mouth to my balls and began to suck. After she had sucked on my balls, she licked her way up to my cock head and licked off all the precum. She then moved her mouth and tongue down my shaft and sucked it all the way into her mouth. She began to move her mouth up and down my shaft while she used one of her hands on my soaked balls and moved her other to my ass hole. She had a nice rhythm going with her mouth when she pushed a finger up my ass.

I could tell that she was really enjoying sucking my cock and playing with my ass and balls. She began to increase her rhythm as she felt me begin to tense and within a few seconds I unloaded multiple loads of cum into her mouth. She really knew how to suck a cock and swallowed all the cum I had. I had forgotten about all the onlookers and told her to sit on the table so I could eat Jack's cum out of her pussy. After I cleaned up all the cum still oozing, I moved my mouth up to her nipples and began to lick. I told her to stand up and we began to kiss and fucked each other's mouth with our tongues. I fed her some of Jack's cum and she returned the favor by giving me some of my own. We were in our own little world until we heard the crowd moving around and decided to stop kissing and feeling each other up. Jack said Joan and I could use the room but that he had another appointment. I was exhausted and told Joan we should get dressed too. This woman really turned me on and as we got dressed, I gave her a card and told her to email any time she wanted to play. She told me she would stay in touch and that she had enjoyed every minute of the afternoon.

As we were leaving, Max told us to schedule our next appointments. We all assured him that we would and thanked him for the shave and happy endings. He said he, Lisa and Jack had enjoyed the afternoon too and that the doctor would join us on our next visit. Over the next few months, we all scheduled sessions and as promised the doctor and all the staff made sure we enjoyed ourselves.