All Comments on 'Skin in the Game Pt. 01'

by onlyfiction

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Such loving women enjoying what they have always longed for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love a sex story that turns into a Love Story

I like longer stories that give the author a chance to develop the main characters. You did a great job here. For incest to happen between adults it would have to involve some pretty complex emotions and you really showed the struggle the mom had in admitting she wanted her son. You took this from a plain sex story to a certain love story. I'd like to see how in future chapters you develop the true depth of their love and commitment to one another. I've been following another story by Onedragon "On the Loveseat" and I would encourage you to read it because in the beginning up until the middle of the story he really captured their love and those emotions but chapter by chapter he lost that grasp of the love and emotions and it's turned into a jerk story. Every author is entitled to take their story in the direction they want but I see it has a real loss when we as the readers loose what starts out as such a wonderful love story. Can't wait to see your next installment.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it and eager for more please.

Balok64Balok64over 5 years ago
Five stars!

Awesome so far. One of the best I've read around here in a long time. I tend to not care for the one page stroke stories that are the bulk of whats written in this genre, so it's refreshing to read a story with some actual depth that builds into a love story and doesn't turn the mother into some kind of cum bucket for the neighborhood. I hope you continue with the way you have set these characters up so far. I also have enjoyed your other stories as well. Keep up the great work,

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

thank you!

that was one hell of a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bestest

One of the best story, waiting for another part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Bravo!! Bravo!!

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 5 years agoAuthor
@ Alwaystaboo

Alwaystaboo,

Thanks for your kind comment. I particularly appreciate that you characterise the women as "loving." It means a lot to me that such a tricky and important characteristic carries through.

O.F.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 5 years agoAuthor
@ Frankie 1952

Frankie,

I am glad you enjoyed the story so far. Part 2 is written, but needs a lot of editing before I publish it. Fair warning: Part 2 is much shorter than Part 1, but hopefully just as much fun!

O.F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More than 5 STARS!!

I'd give more than 5 stars if I could. Top quality story!! Please keep writing this series. Look forward to reading Book 2,3,4,5 and so on......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
next part when

next part when

MostdefinitelyMostdefinitelyabout 5 years ago
:) Yep. Also anticipating Pt. 02

One word: amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What a story! Looking forward to reading about their experiences and discoveries about each other. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not perfect

This was an awesome story, right until you started with the asshole shit. Why does everyone of these stories have to add ass fucking?

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 4 years ago

Outstanding story, rated it 5 stars. While I do love the story, Jason must have an on/off valve on his dick to fuck as long as he does without cumming. Regardless, I'm looking forward to Part 2, especially to see what they do with Roy. Divorce? Just move him to another room? Is Roy having his own affair so that's why he lost interest? I'm anxious to find out if anyone else has skin in the game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Question

They make all of these promises in the throes of passion, but what if he wants a child?

A great story.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 4 years agoAuthor
To GirlWatchin

I'm so glad you enjoyed this first part. Having control of when you release isn't a superpower, but I admit up front that my characters are...let's say, not hyper realistic. It's fantasy, so I'm happy to let it be a bit fantastic. :)

I hope you will enjoy part 2. Most will be answered there. I wrote it not so much to compel more characters to have Skin in the Game, but more to shine a light on the idea in another light.

In any case, Enjoy! :D

O.F.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 4 years ago
^__^

Absolutely amazing story. I love it! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Skin

Excellent. Surprisingly sentimental (?) , nor sure , it's romantic in its way . Very Hot . 5

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is one of the most well written stories I have read on this site. The character development was outstanding as well as the plot(s). Contrary to the author's introduction, there was no cheating on anyone's part. Three of the husbands willing threw away what they had and/or determined what they had was no longer worth their effort to retain. One husband willingly shared what he had. The fifth husband had what he wanted, even a prenup to support it. The emotional, sexual and mental anguish of the mother was logically and realistic developed. The most remarkable character in this story was Jason. His maturity and emotional acuity toward others as well as himself truly made this story. Without question, this is a 5-star story.

onlyfictiononlyfictionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

YamiBoy, Thank you for the compliment! It's worth the effort when I get to read enthusiastic responses like yours :)

O.F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why apologize for writing a story that contains infidelity? Old no good husbands should be cheated on especially if the milf managed to find a young stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The dialogue is terribly written and you wrote too much of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronlyfiction@onlyfiction
*** Posted the Mothers and Secrets epilogue Sep. 15 2022. *** Several people have inquired about a sequel for Sudden Moves. I have the Porter family resolution in mind, but I do not plan to write it. In the published story, Mike has given Catherine permission to discretely tak...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES