Skin in the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got out of bed, packed up his stuff and walked out the door.

We had been together for a year and he left me...over you! A married man no less.

I called up Mackenzie and she came over and I told her what happened and she helped to piece me back together again. Being my sister, she could do that and it wasn't the first time either.

So here I am. I am sorry for not being the woman you wanted at first, but I want a do over. I submit myself to you Josh and if you'll have me again, I'll do whatever you ask of me. That includes having you stretch me out by sliding your big hard 9 inch cock deep inside my tight wet pussy. I will then lick my juices from your dick while I suck you off. I am yours now. Putty in your hands.

If you'll have me,

Jessie

(xxx) 329-4475

****

I showed the letter to Mario and he looked at me with his eye brows raised.

"Wow Josh, that broad really wants your dick. What are you gonna do?" He asks.

I look at him and sighed.

"Shit, if I was 20 years younger and unmarried I would have fucked her already, but sadly I am not. I am happily married. You know my situation. Why would I jeopardize that over a piece of ass?" I asked him.

"I see your dilemma bud. But she did agree to your terms." He stated.

"I know, but that's the crazy thing. I hoped that she wouldn't. Now I have to come up with something even crazier to get her to look elsewhere." I told him.

I sent her a text to come back in the bar. Apparently she was waiting outside. and walked back in with Mackenzie.

"Hi Jessie." I said.

"Hi Josh." She answered.

"Hey, let's go back out to my car and have another deep conversation. Are you okay with that?" I asked her.

"I am." She said excitedly.

I looked at Mario and he patted me on the shoulder for good luck.

Jessie followed me out to my car and sat with me in the back seat again.

"Look Jess, I..." Barely got out as she leaned in and kissed me and began to rub the bulge in my pants.

Her tongue entered my mouth and she straddled my waist. This gal wasn't wasting any time.

I pushed her off and held her at arms length again. I took out my phone and selected video and hit record. I pointed my phone at her.

"Geesh, will you calm your jets!" I told her.

"What's the matter? I'm willing to meet all your needs. I understand your desire for me to have some skin in the game and I am ready to do whatever you ask of me." She told me as she once again removed her shirt and bra.

"Not here." I told her.

Jessie stopped and looked at me.

"Not here? But I thought you wanted this to happen." She questioned me.

"Look. I understand that you think you are adding some skin to the game by allowing me to fuck your pussy and get my dick wet before you lick your juices off and proceed to suck the cum out of me. But that is just foreplay Jess." I told her.

"What do you mean by foreplay?" She asked quietly.

"Well in order to have some skin in the game, you need to be willing to compromise your morals." I told her.

"And licking my pussy juices from your dick is not compromising my morals?" She asked.

"Actually no, it's not." I told her.

"But why not? I've never done that before. I explained in my letter that Daryl wouldn't go along with that. Isn't that enough?" She asked.

"No Jess. It's not." I told her.

"Okay, so what do I need to do to prove to you that I am willing to compromise my morals to add some skin in the game?" She asked.

"I need you to engage in a threesome with me." I told her.

"You're kidding right?" She asked.

"No, Jess. I'm not." I told her seriously.

"This is crazy! Who the fuck do you think you are? And what kind of woman would go along with this?" She said angrily and put her bra back on and then her shirt and got out of the car and slammed the door hard.

I saw the cute gal walk away and sat there and sighed. I was hoping my talk worked. I almost shut off the video.

A couple minutes went by and she opened the door and got back inside.

"Shit!" I said in my head.

"I'm sorry for slamming your door Josh. You just caught me off guard. Here I thought we were going to finally have sex and you tell me that I now need to add another woman to the scenario. I'm literally at a loss for words. Can you explain it to me?" She asked quietly.

"Since I would be compromising my morals by cheating on my wife, you need to do something equally bad to prove to me that you are taking my proposal seriously." I told her.

"I see." She nodded her head up and down.

"No, I don't think you do Jessie. Your boyfriend left so now you don't have any skin in the game anymore." I told her.

"I understand." She said sadly.

"Do you? Do you really? Or are you so blinded by your lust to suck my huge dick that you are just saying that? Cause I don't think you understand the severity of what I would be doing. To you it's just cheating but to me it's a life bond that I am breaking." I told her.

"You're right Josh. I have never been married so I don't understand what you are asking of me. I need time to think about this and process what you are telling me." She said in a choked voice.

She then gets out of my car and closes the door lightly and walks away.

I turn off the video.

I do the same and go back in the bar.

Mario looks at me and pays the bill and go sit in my car. I play him the video and he shakes his head.

"That was brilliant McNuggets. You think it worked?" He asked.

"Time will tell." I told him and we drive home.

****

Another 2 weeks passes and Jessie walks in the bar and hands me another letter and then tells me that she will be waiting outside for my answer.

Dear Josh,

I thought about what you told me. It was a hard pill to swallow. Mackenzie and I went back and forth about the consequences of adding another woman to sex between us.

On the one hand, it would be fun. "Double the orgasms and double the pleasure." She told me.

But on the other hand, it would mean that I would be competing for your dick with another woman and I'm not sure that I would want to share you with someone else. And then add in the element of another pussy. Watching you fuck this other woman would be really difficult. I'm not sure that I could do it. I want you all to myself.

Trust me when I tell you that I can handle it. My pussy is all the pussy you will ever need.

To compromise my morals, I would have to be okay with sucking your dick after it has been inside this woman's wet pussy right? God, just the thought is enough to make my stomach turn. But maybe you wouldn't require that from me. Maybe I am just looking at this all wrong. I should have asked you exactly what you meant, but I let my emotions get the better of me.

I need to know a little more about this threesome, but for the most part I am okay with it.

Jessie

****

I showed the letter to Mario and he shook his head.

"I'm not sure what the next step is pal." He told me.

"I think I do." I told him.

He raised his eyebrows.

"Sisters." I told him and he smirked. He understood.

I told Jessie that I read her letter and I was ready to talk again and would be coming out.

I walked out of the bar and she was waiting by my car. She smiled when she saw me and we got in the backseat again. I started the video again.

"So can you give me more details about this threesome Josh?" She asked.

"Yeah. Of course. But you're not going to like it." I told her.

"Why not? I already told you that I am willing to have a threesome with you and another woman, so what's not to like?" She asked.

"The other woman I have in mind to join us is your sister, Mackenzie." I told her.

Her smile dropped immediately. "You can't be serious. If she and I had sex together it would be wrong Josh. It would be incest. INCEST" She blurted loudly.

"Yes it would, but now you understand what I mean by skin in the game Jessie." I told her in an even tone.

"Okay, so let's take a moment and talk about this. Maybe it's not as bad I think it would be. What would you like me and my sister to do together?" She asked quietly.

"You and Mackenzie would meet me at a hotel. We all get naked together. I lick your pussy to an orgasm and then lick Mackenzie to an orgasm. I slide my dick deep in your pussy and get it slimy with your juices and pull out and..." I barely got out.

She swallowed and looked down.

"You actually want us to lick my slimy juices from your prick! Are you insane?" She raged.

"It's really not that bad Jessie.

"You're fucking sick Josh. She'll never go for it and neither will I. That's nasty! Where do you come up with this shit?" She said sourly.

"Like I said, if you aren't willing to have any skin in the game then why would I compromise either." I told her.

She looked at me and said, "I fucking hate you!" And then she got out of my car and walked off.

I shut off the video.

I let the moment pass and also walked back to the bar. I told Mario what I said to Jessie and he smiled.

"That was bold man. I'm surprised that she took it as well as she did." He told me.

I showed him the video and he shook his head side to side. "Wow!"

We paid our tab and then walked out to my car and drove home.

****

Three weeks went by before we saw the sisters again.

This time it was Mackenzie who walked in and dropped off the letter before leaving again.

Dear Josh,

I was so upset with you after our last conversation. I went home and got so high. I stayed high for 2 days.

I then got drunk and stayed drunk for 3 days before talking with Mackenzie about it.

She was worried for me because I grew sadder and sadder as the days went on.

I woke up on day 5 and I looked at the clock when I woke up and it was 5:35 am. I found that I had had a wet dream and there was a massive wet spot between my legs on the sheets. I can't remember ever doing that before.

I was incredibly horny as I thought about that dream and began to masturbate. I teased myself over and over as I recounted every detail of that dream. I pulled on, twisted and pinched my long hard nipples again and again and again until my pussy begged me to touch it.

My clit and pussy lips were so swollen that the lightest touch had me moaning out loud. I slid a finger inside my slick vagina and instantly it was covered in my syrupy juices. I brought it up to my face and spread the wetness over my lips and sucked on my fingers. This was something that I had never done before.

I tasted my lips with my tongue and imagined what it would be like to suck your massive cock slathered with my juices on it. I got soaked at the thought.

I grabbed my biggest dildo and slid it into my pussy. It wasn't nearly as thick as your dick nor as long, but I welcomed it's intrusion in my wet hole just the same. I slowly slid it in and out, in and out. I was so charged up that I felt every vein on the fake dick. I even felt the crown as it pushed in and out of my opening repeatedly.

I looked at the clock briefly and saw that it was 8:47 am. I had been at this for more than 3 hours and I wasn't even close to having an orgasm yet.

I slid the dildo all the way in my pussy and then pulled it out and brought it up to my face. The toy was glistening wet and I pressed it into my nose and then on my cheeks and finally I inserted it into my mouth. I slathered the head of the fake dick with my tongue as I imagined it was your cock and moaned.

I stuck the cock in my mouth and it hit the back of my throat and It made me gag. I remembered then that I had gagged on your hard cock and felt a trickle of pussy juice slide out of my wet hole and down my ass crack.

I slid the fake dick back in my pussy and began to fuck myself with it. I glanced at the clock to see that it was now 9:53 am.

In and out I fucked myself with the dildo. I was close. So very close, but just couldn't push myself over the edge. I needed more. I needed it deep.

My sister Mackenzie entered my mind and I thought about her slender frame. Her small tits and long nipples. I know that I shouldn't have but I wanted to see her naked. I wanted to see her pussy hovering over my face. I wanted to smell her musky scent. I even wanted to taste her.

I needed your cock in me Josh. Why couldn't you just fuck me? Why did you have to complicate things and bring my sister in to the equation? I would have fucked you silly. I would have worshipped your dick.

I contacted my sister instead and asked her to come over.

Mackenzie showed up as promised and the moment she came in she wrinkled her nose and said, "It smells like pussy in here Jess."

I smiled and took her hand and walked her back to my bedroom. I pulled back the covers and showed her the wet spot from the night before.

"Did you pee yourself?" She asked with concern.

"Not pee. I had a wet dream." I told my sister and BFF.

She looked at me in shock.

"Don't tell me. You were dreaming about him weren't you!" She frowned.

"I can't help it Mac." I told her.

"Just last week you were raging about him and now you are dreaming about him! What's gotten into you?" She asked sincerely.

I took her hand and placed it under my night shirt. I cupped her hand into my pussy and her eyes got real big.

She looked at me and saw how turned on I was as she removed her wet fingers from my gash. She brought her hand up and looked at my juices clinging to her fingers.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked.

"Anything. Come on, you know that. You don't even need to ask me that." I told her angrily.

"Smack!" Her hand slapped me hard in the face.

"Don't be a bitch Jess. It's just a guy. Geesh! You're acting like you're never going to get laid again." She berated me.

I broke down and started to sob.

Mac held me to her and I cried so hard.

"What's gotten into me?" I told her.

"Dick, is what. Or lack of. You have been obsessing Jess. It's only a dick." She told me.

"It's not just dick Mac. It's THE dick. The most perfect dick. I touched it and even sucked on it and choked on it. I tasted his precum Mac." I smiled.

Mackenzie removed her clothes and took my hand and placed it between her legs. Her pussy was drenched.

"I can't stop thinking about what you told me Jess. I've been a wreck all week too. I was angry because you were angry. Tommy and I fucked like rabbits while you raged about Josh. I've been masturbating several times a day and just can't scratch the itch inside of me." She said excitedly.

I tried to suck him after he drove his hard-on inside of me and he broke up with me over it. I'm single again Jess.

A tear rolled down her cheek and I kissed her on the lips. My lips lingered there and then I pulled back a step. I looked down and saw that her nipples were erect.

Mackenzie kissed me back and our tongues connected. It was hot. Perhaps the hottest kiss of my life.

She pulled my nightshirt over my head and our bodies connected. Our nipples made contact and we felt sparks.

She fingered me while I fingered her and then I went down on her. My best friend and sister was standing in my bedroom, totally naked and I went down on her. What the hell was I thinking.

I got to my feet again. Her juices were dripping from my chin.

"We shouldn't be doing this Mac. It's wrong!" I told her quietly.

"You're right Jess. It is wrong. It's incest!" She told me.

"Incest. Fuck!" I cursed and looked down.

She moved closer to me and attached her lips to my chin.

I pushed her off of me. "Mac? What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm licking my juices from your chin." She giggled.

"And?" I asked her.

"I like it. I like it a lot sis. I know I shouldn't because it's wrong, but..." She pondered the thought.

I slipped my hand down to her pussy and realized that she was really hairy down there. I took her hand and led her into the bathroom. I sat her on the toilet seat and then sprayed her pussy with shaving gel. I took a razor and proceeded to shave her pussy bald.

I started the shower and got in there with her and washed the shaving cream from her pussy. I was down on my knees before my sister and realized how pretty her pussy looked. I remembered how you complimented me on the look of my pussy and I decided right then and there that I was going to have sex with you Josh.

Mac and I got out and dried each other off and went into my bedroom and stripped the bed and cleaned the house.

I stood naked with her in my bedroom.

"I love you Mac and you love me. I don't care what anyone thinks. I want you. I want you bad." I told my sister.

"I love you too Jess and I also want you badly, but it's incest. If we do this, there is no walking away." She said.

"Tell me, have you ever been more turned on than you are right now?" I asked her.

"Honestly? I have not. I am literally dripping right now for you." She told me.

"Me too sis. Me too." I told her and we kissed.

I had never done anything like it before and here I was driving my face into her pussy. I drove my tongue into her slit.

I tasted her juices and worked my fingers into her pussy. I began to suck on her clit and she grabbed my head as she climaxed really hard.

Mac pulled me to my feet and I laid on my bed as she got between my legs. She slid a couple of fingers in my pussy and began to suck on my fat clit and I too began to climax hard. But it wasn't enough. I needed fucked. We both did.

We used my sex toys on each other but it wasn't enough. We need your dick in us Josh.

We talked about your proposal and we agreed that what you told me was legitimate. We want to make this happen and want you to come over and have sex with us.

XXOO Jess and Mac

****

I showed the letter to Mario and he was excited for me.

"You gonna go through with it Josh?" He asked.

"I don't know. I figured I would present a scenario that she would never go for and here she is telling me that not only is she up for it but that her BFF is too? Fuck me!" I told him honestly.

The next few days were crazy for me.

I added Jess and Mac to my phone and sent a group text to them.

Me: Let's do this!

Jess & Mac: Great! When?

Me: In 2 weeks.

Jess & Mac: Why so far out?

Me: 1st, I need to be careful because I'm married and 2nd, because I want you both to refrain from masturbating or having sex for 2 weeks.

Jess & Mac: 1st, okay, that's understandable. 2nd, What? Why?

Me: Because I want you extremely horny and gooey wet when we meet.

Jess & Mac: We're gooey wet now. lol. We both need your cock Josh and we both want you to cum in us.

Me: I like the sound of that.

Jess & Mac: We broke up with our boyfriends. Well they broke up with us and said that we are too sexual for them. We are moving in together so you will be able to come here when we get together.

Me: Sounds good. See you in 2 weeks.

****

My wife was going out of town on business and I drove to Jessie's apartment.

I went and knocked on the door and Jessie let me in. She closed the door and then she stood on her toes to kiss me. I leaned down and our lips met.

"Where's your sister?' I asked her.

Mac was eying us from the kitchen.

"You look good together." She smiled before coming over and leaning up and kissing me on the lips.

She took my hand and led me to the couch.

Mac sat on my left and Jess sat on my right. Both laid a hand on my upper thigh and my dick twitched.

"You know, if we do this, we aren't going to ever want it to end." Mac told me.

"I know." I replied.

"My sister is a freak when it comes to cum. She told me what you said to her and I think you and she are well matched." Mac told me.

"And what gets your juices flowing?" I asked Mackenzie.

"My sister." She smiled.

I then felt Jessie grab my cock through my pants and begin to stroke it.

"Feel how big it is Mackenzie. Stroke it with me." She told her sister.