Skin in the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck! Your dick is big." She groaned.

Jessie opened my pants and I stood up and they took off my pants and pulled off my boxers. I pulled off my shirt and helped them to get naked too before we all sat down again.

"I bet you could almost self-felate yourself if you had too." Mackenzie told me.

"I never really thought about it before." I told her.

Each 23 year old stroked my dick with a hand until it stood up past my belly button.

Jessie attempted to suck it when I stopped her.

Her sister straddled my waist and slowly sank her pussy on my dick.

"OH FUCK IT'S BIG!" She groaned out loud as she slowly sank her pussy down on top of it.

I sucked on her erect nipples and lightly chewed them as she settled onto my crotch. We kissed then and our tongues did battle.

Mackenzie slowly rose up a few inches and then sat down again. Up and then down.

"How's it feel sis?" Jessie asked her.

"Better than anything I have ever had inside me before." She moaned.

Mackenzie went faster and faster and I helped her to rise higher and higher until my dick slipped out of her pussy. She moved off of me and sat back on the arm of the couch and we saw how much her pussy gaped open. Her juices dripping out and wetting the couch.

Jessie looked at me and then licked the length of my dick with her tongue. She closed her mouth and moaned, "Mmmm."

"It's good isn't it. Your sister has a tasty cunt doesn't she." I told the little minx.

"Delicious!" She smiled and took my wet dick into her mouth.

"Wlech, lech, lech." She choked on my cock before coming up for air.

"Oh fuck! I love this dick sis." She smiled at her sister.

She reached for her pussy and slid half her hand inside Mackenzie's twat and scooped out her juices and licked them from her fingers.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech, lech, lechhh." She came up and a huge strand of saliva came out of her mouth.

Mackenzie moved forward to caught it in her mouth.

It was nasty to watch her sister lick up the saliva from Jessie's mouth but also really hot too.

"Look at the precum flowing from his dickhead sis." Mackenzie groaned.

I looked at Mackenzie and said, "Lick it up!"

She looked at me and then her sister and then swooped in and licked it up.

"Mmmm. Yummy!" She moaned.

Jessie got on top of my dick and slowly slid down my pole. When my dick was all the way inside her pussy, she kissed me.

"No man has ever been in me as deep as you are now. I can feel your cock head pushing against my cervix and the feeling is incredible." She groaned.

"I love your cavernous cunt Jessie." I told the 23 year old.

Jessie began to rise up and then slide down my dick. Her pussy produced so much lubrication that her juices dripped down my balls.

"Mackenzie, lick your sister's anus while she rides me." I told her sister.

"Yes sis! Oh that's perfect! I'm gonna cum!" Jessie called out.

I sucked on Jessie's long thick nipples and lightly stroked her swollen clit and she started to climax really hard.

"YEEESSSSSSSSSS OHHHHH FUUUUCCKKKK!!!" She cried out.

"I'm gonna shoot my load!" I told the young women.

Mackenzie pushed Jessie up my slick pole so that she was standing in front of me and Mackenzie began to stroke my dick with both of her hands. My dick was so wet with the syrupy juices from Jessie's cunt that Mackenzie's hands felt incredible on my throbbing cock.

"Here it comes!" I grunted.

A thick wet glob of sperm shot out of the top of my dick and shot up into the gaping hole of Jessie's pussy. A second blast hit Jessie's outer lips and dripped down her inner thigh. A third blast of sperm shot up in her ass crack.

My dick kept erupting and thick globs of sperm hit Jessie's pussy every time and then dripped down Mackenzie's hands.

"There's so much cum!" Mackenzie shouted.

She placed her hand above my dick to block the flying sperm and it dripped down her fist that was wrapped around my wet cock.

Jessie dropped down and impaled herself on my cock and kissed me.

She broke the kiss and said, "I love your fucking dick. Cum again for me, but this time shoot it in my cunt."

She rode my dick like it was her mission in life. Up and down, up and down. Jessie growled as she fucked herself on my hard cock. Her pussy squeezing my dick harder and harder.

I stroked her clit with my fingers and simultaneously pulled and twisted her erect nipples while her sister fingered her puckered anus.

"I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!" She cried out again.

"I'm gonna blow!" I called out suddenly.

"Fucking cum in me! YES!!! I can feel it shooting in my pussy!" Jessie cried out.

I grunted with every blast from my dick. It was the most incredible orgasm ever.

I held Jessie against me and she began to grind her clit into the base of my cock.

We kissed and then after our lips parted I said, "I want to watch your sister lick my semen out of your gaping pussy."

"You are so naughty Josh. But I have a better idea, let's record it on video. Get my phone sis." She told Mackenzie.

Mackenzie got Jessie's phone and handed it to her. She unlocked it and selected the video function and I hit record the minute my dick began to slip out of Jessie's pussy. Leaving behind a huge gaping hole.

Mackenzie got between her sister's splayed thighs and began to lick my semen as it flowed out of her. It was especially hot to watch as she captured some huge globs with her tongue and then rose up and spit them into Jessie's open mouth.

She must have done that 30 times before her pussy was empty.

Mackenzie then started to lick her sister's juices from my cock and got me hard again.

I took Mackenzie in the doggie position. Her pussy wasn't nearly as deep as her sister's and I bottomed out in her twat when only half of my dick was inside her moist canal. But I fucked her savagely just the same and within about 5 minutes, Mackenzie was climaxing.

"YESSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She collapsed on her stomach.

I continued to fuck her though. Her pussy opened up some and I got more of my rod in her cunt. I fucked her harder and harder. She was definitely going to be sore when she woke up tomorrow.

I felt the familiar stirrings in my balls and cried out, "I'm Cummmiiinnnggg!!!"

I shot huge globs of spunk into her sloppy wet pussy and then collapsed on her back.

I then slipped out of her pussy and Jessie was there to lick her sister's juices from my dick. I looked down at her and said, "I left a pretty big load in her cunt for you to eat out."

She smiled, turned her sister on her back and dove in with her tongue. Jessie spent the next 30 minutes licking my sperm out of her sister's pussy.

****

We all took a break and the women made dinner for us.

It was hot watching them walk around the kitchen naked and I started to get a boner. Jessie looked back at me occasionally and when she saw that I was hard she walked over and gave me a blowjob.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She choked on my cock.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech."

Again and again she choked herself on my dick until it became too much for me.

"Wlech, lech, lech, gulp, gulp, gulp."

I held her head still as I blasted my sperm into her throat.

When I let her go she licked her lips and got to her feet and walked over to her sister and kissed her. She transferred some of my cum into Mackenzie's mouth, before bending down and sucked on her sister's nipples.

I was still hard and took Jessie from behind while she stood at the stove.

She looked back at me and said, "God damn you are horny."

I started to back away when she said, "Stop! Don't you fucking dare remove your dick from my pussy. I love that you are horny. I'm fucking horny too. Anytime you want to fuck me, just shove it in Josh and fill me with your spunk. I can take it. Trust me!"

Mackenzie looked back at me and said, "She can. My sister is a nymphomaniac."

I fucked Jessie slow and steady. Her cunt was silky smooth and wet. I reached my hands around and grabbed her large breasts and twisted her hard nipples.

"Oh Josh, Oh Josh. Mmmm. Fuck me!" She whined.

I started to go faster and harder and at the last possible second I buried myself deep inside her cunt and grunted that I was cumming and she started cumming too. "YESSSSSSSS!!!!" We both climaxed at the same time while Mackenzie smiled at us.

I leaned in and whispered, "I love you Jess."

She turned with my dick still in her pussy and whispered, "I know. I love you too."