Skin on the Road

Story Info
Inspired by sexy music wife seduces husband on road trip.
1k words
3.96
12.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

Her husband was driving, the kids were in the back sound asleep. The family was on some dark road in the middle of nowhere Texas but she'd been listening to her headphones for a while now and the tunes had taken to better times and places in her mind. Every once in a while she'd glance at her husband and smile. He always tests her like a queen. She knew how good she's got it. And right now? She felt so sexy with her hair down, feet on the dash, moving her hips, shoulders and neck to the music playing in her ears.

"I'm listening to your bedroom playlist, mister" she said playfully. He blushed a little knowing some of the lyrics she's hearing in her ear buds.

"I like Skin by Rhianna" she continued, humming the beat. Based on her humming he knew the lyrics:

♩No teasing
You waited long enough
Go deep
Imma throw it at you
Can you catch it?
Don't hold back
You know I like it rough♩

His cock began hardening immediately hearing her hum these words but he kept both hands on the wheel.

By the time she reached the next sexiest lines...

♩no heels,
no shirt,
all I'm in is just skin,...
i want to feel your skin...♩

She had a hand down her pants and was playing with her clit. She took her fingers and he could smell that sweet pussy fill the air. She seductively licked her fingers while staring at him. She knew that drives him wild.

***

After showing him how horny I am, I'm going to put my pussy-soaked fingers in his mouth then use his saliva and my pussy juice to rub his cock. I'm going to get him so close to cumming with just his eyes, thoughts and a hand job. When he warns me that he "doesn't want to cum on the steering wheel or his shirt", I'll wrap my red hot lips around his cock and let him shoot his cum. I'll let it drip down his cock onto his balls. I'll lick his tip as he pulses a little more cum out, massage his cum-covered cock and balls, then clean him up properly. I'll use my cum-covered fingers to lubricate my ass.

Yes, she thought, I'm going to let him watch me insert my plug into my tight ass. Could I do that silently? I can't chicken out now, u there it in the glovebox earlier for a reason and I'm going to give him this show. Fuck it hurts so good, she thought and they haven't played with her ass nearly enough recently. She could barely wait to start...

After her first clit-stimulated orgasm, I mischievously placed my wet fingers on his lips. Predictably, he got very hard and said he didn't want to cum on the steering wheel.

At that cue, I lowered my head to his cock and encouraged him to cum down my throat. After a few minutes he did and I spent several minutes making a mess on his cock. Letting the cum drip from my mouth to his shaft, then licking it back up. Over and over. He didn't take his hands off the wheel and I loved this cum play. "Here we go" I thought. My turn.

I opened the glovebox and pulled out my emerald green glass plug. He said, "babe? What? Here? Now?"

"I have all the lube I need" I replied, glancing down at his cum-and-saliva covered shaft.

"I mean, hell yeah but I can't help. I'm driving." He said sadly.

"I've got this. You watch" I replied.

***

Cum in her mouth? On the road? Plug in the glovebox and now inserting it herself? Where'd my conservative, shy, quiet wife go? Who is this dirty slut sitting next to me and how'd I get so lucky, I thought. I checked the sky for a full moon or some other explanation as she removed her pants and black lace thong.

She rubbed the plug up and down my cock and lubricated it all over. Her heart was racing, her breathing rapid like she was about to jump off a cliff or something. She licked her lips and moaned as she slowly spun the plug around her hole. Breathing deep she squeezed my arm with her left hand and pushed it in with her right. I couldn't be certain but that could've caused an orgasm right there. One thing was for sure, she was going for another.

***

Fuuuuuck that hurt sooooo good. Just what I needed. My moans got louder. My ass clinched around the glass holding it steady against the leather seat. This freed my hand and my fingers aggressively dove into my throbbing clit. I pumped one, two maybe three more orgasms out, fully drenching the leather seat in my juices. My whole body shivered as I came upon my last one. I blacked out.

***

She blacked out. She's done it once or twice before while in the heat of fucking hard so I didn't panic. I just enjoyed the sight of her pussy soaking my seat and the corner of the glass plug I could barely see peeking out. I pulled into the garage, got the kids to sleep and returned to the garage to wake her.

Pants down, soaking wet, plugged up, passed out in a mostly dark garage... I've never seen her so vulnerable. I felt my cock rising, Take her again? Here? How? I debated with myself.

I fingered her pussy to see if she'd wake. When she didn't, I figured that's consent or the closest thing I needed. I lowered her out of her seat and onto the hard, cold, dirty, rough garage floor. I spread her limp legs and thrust myself into her. There was steam rising between her hot body and the cold concrete as I fucked her. The emerald glass plug scrapped loudly against the concrete with each thrust. When I was ready to cum, I stood over her and cum all over her from pussy to neck. I took several photos of my sexy, used wife exposed on the floor, covered in my cum and still plugged up before carefully cleaning her, dressing her and carrying her to bed.

***

I woke clean and in bed. He takes such good care of me. I know he enjoyed the show and my rare act of "letting loose".