All Comments on 'Skinny-Dip'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
sue_in_surreysue_in_surreyalmost 16 years ago
POOL SEX

Nice sweet fuck story. It turned me on, thank you.

LakedmLakedmalmost 16 years ago
Great Story!

Great story! Would like to see more of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
beautifully written!

Really, really, nice! Keep up the good work.

-- KK in Texas

wjthermanwjthermanalmost 16 years ago
Impressed!

Hi, I'm really impressed and would love to see more of this story!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 16 years ago
sweet and delicious

Hey man, that was some tale. Well-written, well-paced, totally delicious. Congratulations on a tale well-told!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More chapters please!

Almost every story you have here has a red H! Add this one to the long list. Loved it! Please continue the story.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Nicely put together story

Very fine erotic writing and people that we can like as the protagonists.

hugmachinehugmachinealmost 16 years ago
Excellent

Wow you are a big surprise Alex..

From Gor to Romance .

You are a very talented Writer.

I look forward to more of your stories.

Please don't make me wait so long this time..

Thank You

ErotonautErotonautalmost 16 years ago
Hot!

Very impressive pacing and dialogue: I shall definitely be checking out more of your fiction, Alex. How about a story featuring Sally? Maybe she's so happy to get out of the way because she has plans of her own?

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 16 years ago
aye

Hot! No more needs to be said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What Can I Say But; "Nicely Done"

Once again you've come up with a cast that touches the heart and are DAMN HOT at the same time. As someone else commented, perhaps Sally could add to the mix here and then there's also dear old Mommy - oh, wait - this is Romance. Sorry about that, just got carried away a bit...... ;-)

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Skinny Dip with Me, Hon!

Thank you for a lovely loverly story! He is mainly just a horn dog, happy to find a replacement fuck buddy, but she is a wonderful young woman, whom I hope he can deserve, so that she can teach him the nuances and permanency of love. Meanwhile, the sex is HOT DAMN!

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
Another hit

Alex, Your are a terrific romance writer.

Nothing else needs saying - please, keep them coming!!!

DespairEternityDespairEternityover 13 years ago
Good

Short and sweet. Keep up the writing.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
Well, As Usual, I Thoroughly Enjoyed This Tale of Lust and ...

I really like it when it is the female that takes the lead. He dreamed about it; she made it happen. The story line is similar to others of Alex's with nude swims, sexual attraction, blow job, eating, and then the main event with promise of more. But the characters are new, the situations are different, and that is what pulls me into the story. And, of course, all of the stories have a reasonable ending that doesn't have to be an ending. What is one to do - make up our own endings? One thing I'd like to know is about that discarded rubber (Wow, another good reason to read Alex's stories, to see rubber instead of condom. I really thought that the word "rubber" had disappeared from use.) Is it a custom in England to wrap the rubber in tissue and dispose of it in a trash can? Don't people just throw them in the toilet? At any rate I enjoyed the story and the sex. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG that was interesting

Cool i guess

Storm113Storm113about 10 years ago
Too short

finish this please. needs to be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please make them a couple

I want to see some marriage or pregnancy please, that would be sooo hot!

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Very Nice 5*

Also very wrong category. NOT a romance, just a fuck fest for now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Favorite Part

I love when his name changes from Tom to Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Has the author ever had a conversation with a real female?

If this story is any indication, I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate condoms. I hate shaved pussies. Dropped it from a 5 to a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun, but the dialogue is ridiculous. No one has coherent lengthy sentences in the middle of sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1370 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...