Skinny-dip Leads to Gay Awakening

Story Info
New neighbor joins.
3k words
4.55
38.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've probably all gone skinny-dipping one time or another in our lives, enjoying that feeling of absolute freedom provided by swimming naked. Of course, nude swimming isn't allowed in most places, so you either have to find an isolated beach, have a private pool or know someone who does. When I was a kid, my buddies and I used to go skinny-dipping in the local lake. We got away with it because we swam late at night and at a small neighborhood beach. It was a great way to refresh ourselves after the heat of the summer day. From time to time we had the added enjoyment of downing a few beers as we sat on the beach, but that wasn't often, since most of us weren't old enough to buy beer legally. Even though I had just turned 18, the legal age to buy liquor in our state was 21. So you had to find someone older to buy the beer, or just "borrow" it from a parent. The bottom line is that finding beer was always a problem. At least it was a problem until the night we had an uninvited visitor to our little beach.

We first saw him walking along the path through the woods down to what we all considered to be our private beach. We were all in the water as he approached. He was a young guy, probably in his 20's, wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and carrying two large shopping bags. I had seen him before, since he had recently moved into the biggest house in the neighborhood. He seemed like a nice-enough guy, but I'd never met him. I couldn't figure out why he'd be carrying two shopping bags down to our secluded beach.

"Hi guys, I've been noticing you walking by my house headed for the beach these past few days and just wanted to see what was going on. Hope you don't mind. It sure looks like you've got a great way to cool off."

Andy, the oldest of our group, answered him. "It's no problem with us if you don't mind that we're all naked. But, why in hell are you carrying those bags down here to our beach?"

"Well, I suspected you might be skinny-dipping down here, so I was hoping you'd let me join the group. I thought maybe some beer might persuade you."

As he set the bags down on the beach, Andy walked out of the water to get a closer look. "Damn, look at this, guys, it's four six packs of Bud. This guy sure knows how to get an invitation. Everybody agree we let him join us?"

"Fuck yes," I said, as I got out of the water. "Let's have a beer on it." Both Andy and I popped open the top of a beer as the guy watched us. "C'mon guys, get a beer," I said, "and meet our new neighbor." The other three members of our group got out of the water and grabbed a beer. I could see our new friend was enjoying looking at us and wasn't shy about staring at our cocks.

"So, what's your name, neighbor," Andy asked, "and if you're going to join us, you're overdressed."

He grinned. "I'm Jim," he said. "Thanks for letting me join you. I'd love to get naked and enjoy a swim." He kicked off his flip-flops and pulled his t-shirt over his head. He was built like one of those Greek god statues you see in pictures, very broad shoulders, tight abs and a narrow waist. He looked me in the eye as he unbuttoned his shorts and let them drop. He wasn't wearing underwear and now it was me who was doing the staring. His cock was big, at least 8 inches, and in a semi-erect state. He smiled at me as I quickly shifted my eyes away from his cock in embarrassment.

"Man, I can't wait to hit the water," he said, as he ran across the beach and splashed into the water. We all took our beers and waded into the waist-deep water about 20 feet from shore. We were joking around, talking about a party we'd been to the weekend before, and some of the girls we'd like to fuck. Andy said that Ellie, one of the hottest girls at the party, had given him a blow job. We were calling him a bullshitter and teasing him that he wouldn't know what to do if Ellie asked him for a fuck. Laughter and jokes were coming fast and furious. Jim wasn't saying much, just listening and enjoying the cool water. He slowly walked closer to where I was standing, a little too close for my comfort, so I took a step away. Then, just as I was raising my beer to take a swig, I felt Jim's hand gliding across my ass.

Although I have to admit it felt good to have his hand moving over my ass and sliding briefly down my crack, I knew my friends could guess what he was doing. There was no way I wanted them to think I had gay tendencies.

"Hey, goddamn it, you can swim with us, buddy, but that's it. We're not gay, so keep your fucking hands to yourself."

Maybe my reaction was a bit harsh, but I didn't want my buddies thinking I was gay

"Gee, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just couldn't resist. I promise it won't happen again. I'm really sorry."

My buddies were laughing their asses off as I quickly moved away from Jim. "Looks like you've got yourself a new friend who likes your bubble butt, Johnnie. Jeez, he's nice enough to buy us beer, maybe you should let him cop a few feels," Andy laughed. Then Ben, who was my best friend, said "Yeah, Johnnie, don't be so offish. Jim just wants to be friendly."

"Fuck you guys," I said, "if you wanna be gay with this guy, be my guest."

"Hey guys, let's drop it. I said I'm sorry and I won't let it happen again. Let's just be friends and forget this. So, I'm gay. Big deal. It's just the way I am. We can still be friends, and I can still buy beer when you want it."

I walked up to the shore to dry off and my buddies followed. Jim followed, too, sort of holding his hand in front of his cock and turning away to hide his erection. Andy said, "Well, there is something to be said for that, guys. We can always use a friend who buys beer for us, and it sure looks like he likes us." We were all laughing as we pulled our clothes on and watched Jim pull his shorts up over his swollen cock.

"It sounds like a great offer, Jim," Andy said. "Let us talk it over and we'll get back to you."

"Great," Jim said, as he walked back up the path. "I'll look forward to hearing from you.

It didn't take us long to have another beer and agree to accept Jim's offer. What could be wrong about accepting free beer, after all. "Why don't you let him know, Johnnie, since he seems to like you the best," Andy grinned as he made the suggestion, but I tried to be nonchalant about it and just said, "Okay, I'll stop by his place and give him our message." I had to admit I actually was a little excited about delivering the message, but I didn't want to let anyone know that I had been a bit turned on by Jim's lusting after my body.

Of course my friend, Ben, knew I liked being touched because we used to have sleepovers when we were about 11 years old and one of our favorite things to do was pull our underwear down and feel each other's body. We never went further than just touching and feeling and getting our cocks hard, but it was something we both looked forward to when we had our sleepovers. We had let those episodes fade into the distant past as we grew older, but looking back on it now, I guess we were both exploring our sexuality and maybe being just a bit "gay".

The following day I knocked on the door of Jim's house. It was no-doubt the largest house in the city, a restored old mansion that dated back to the early 1900's. No one answered at first, and I was about to turn back to the street when the door opened a crack. "Hi, can I help you?" said a young guy who I could barely see behind the slightly opened door. "Er...I'm sorry, I hope I'm not disturbing you, but I had a message for Jim from a group of guys he met last night. My name is Johnnie."

As the door opened a bit more I could see the guy was wearing a rather sheer robe, a robe that fell open as he invited me in. He had a well-tanned and well-oiled body and was naked under the robe. "Oh, come on in, Johnnie, I'm Ricky, good to meet you. Jim's in back by the pool. I'm sure he'd be happy to see you. C'mon, follow me." As we walked toward the back of the house, he let the robe slip off his shoulders and fall to the floor, revealing a magnificent well-muscled body. He turned toward me a bit and caught my admiring stare. He smiled and licked his lips slightly.

"Like what you see, Johnnie?" he asked. "Jim did mention meeting you guys, but he wasn't sure if any of you would like playing sex games with us. He did say that a guy named Johnnie had a very sweet ass. He winked and let his hand glide over his cock. Then his hand moved over the front of my shorts. "From the look in your eyes, and the bulge in your shorts, I think maybe you would like to play."

I wasn't quite sure what to say, so I just chuckled a bit and followed Ricky through the house. Even though I had never looked at a man as a sex object before, I have to admit that this guy was extremely hot. I could feel my cock hardening as I followed him to the back of the house. Large windows overlooked a swimming pool behind the house. Through the windows, I could see Jim sitting at the edge of the pool, his feet dangling in the water. Another guy was in the pool busily at work sucking on Jim's cock. Ricky opened the door and invited me into the pool area. "Hey, Jim, look who showed up," he said, as his hand moved to my ass and he guided me forward.

"Hi Johnnie, I'm glad you decided to stop over. I'm a little busy right now, but go ahead and meet the guys and I'll join you in a bit."

Then I noticed a guy sitting in a lounge chair near the other end of the pool. He was stroking his cock as he watched Jim being sucked off. He turned to look at us as we approached the pool, then rose out of his chair, his deep black skin glistening in the sunlight. He was tall and muscular, at least 6'4", with very broad shoulders and a slim waist. He was stunningly beautiful in every way, including his exquisite and erect 10-inch cock. He got up and walked toward us.

"Hey, Ricky, who's this young stud? It's always nice to have a new playmate join us, but what the fuck's he doing with all these clothes on?"

He took a step toward me and put a hand on my shoulder. His other hand continued sliding slowly over his rigid cock. All I can say is that I was completely mesmerized. As I stared at him playing with his cock, I could feel my own cock hardening. I wanted to touch him but I was too shy. Then his hand moved from his cock to the bottom of my t-shirt and with both hands he roughly pulled my shirt up and off. His fingers glided across my chest and down my abdomen. He unfastened my belt and slid my shorts off, his touch exciting the hell out of me. By this time, I wasn't offering any resistance. I let him slide my underwear down my legs and off, his lips grazing my growing boner on the way.

"Ooh, you like it, don't you, kid. We're gonna have some fucking fun with you." He got behind me and turned me toward Ricky as his cock slid up and down the crack of my ass. His hand began stroking my cock.

"Ricky, this kid is a winner. Come and take a taste."

"Mmmm, i don't mind if I do, Frankie." Ricky knelt in front of me and took my cock in his mouth. Frankie was pushing his cock against my ass while Ricky took me deep in his mouth. I was enjoying the hell out of it and knew for sure I wasn't as straight as I always thought I was. I also knew for sure that I didn't want this to stop.

As Ricky's mouth moved up and down my cock, I felt Frankie's hands on my ass, spreading the cheeks, using his finger to tease my asshole. Then he was tongue-kissing my ass, moving up and down the crack, flicking his tongue around my anus. Ricky's sucking and Frankie's tongue fucking were driving me crazy. I wanted to cum, I wanted to explode.

Then Rickie pulled away from my cock. "I know you're close to cumming, baby, but you need to hold off. You'll get more enjoyment out of being fucked when you're super horny."

He slapped my cock hard. "Back off, kid, calm down." He pinched the tip of my cock, then slapped it again.

"He right, Johnny," Frankie said. "You don't want to cum yet, not until we've both had a chance at your sweet ass. He slapped my cock, then my ass.

"I'm so fucking horny, so close to cumming and you need to be fucked, boy, you need it now."

He grabbed me, bent me over and began licking my ass again, letting his tongue run up and down the crack of my ass, then into my anus. All this ass play was something I'd never even imagined before, but I was loving it, knowing I wanted to be fucked for the first time. Frankie grabbed some lubricant off a shelf, and began spreading it over my asshole Then his cock was sliding up and down the crack of my ass, pressing harder, then sliding into my asshole, pushing first gently, then thrusting further in. It hurt at first, but then he was in, I felt his cock inside me, in further, fucking me. I heard myself moaning, "fuck me, Frankie, fuck me!". He was thrusting in, fucking me, then I could feel him cumming, exploding inside me.

As Frankie slid off me, Rickie pushed himself over my ass and slid his cock inside me. "I want to fuck you, too, Johnnie. I'm so fucking hot I need to cum bad." He pushed inside me and was cumming almost immediately. Thrusting in and out, fucking me, pushing in deeply, moaning, exploding, fucking me hard.

"Now it's time for Johnny to cum," Frankie said, as he knelt over my body and began licking my cock. Rickie joined him on the other side of my body, two mouths slurping over my throbbing cock. Then they took turns taking my cock in their mouths, one sucking the other licking. Sperm began pumping out of my cock with both guys licking and swallowing the load oozing out of me. Then Rickie, his mouth dripping with cum, moved up to my mouth and began kissing me, our lips and tongues sharing the slippery feel of my sperm, our bodies entwined in the rapture of sexual satisfaction.

As the three of us lay there, completely spent from our sexual exertion. I let my hand caress the cocks of the two guys laying on each side me. This had been the most sexual satisfaction I had ever had and I knew that I had a gay part of me that would have to continue to be satisfied.

My thoughts were interrupted as Jim and the guy who had been giving him a blow job walked over to us.

"Hey, Johnny, good to see you. It sure looks like you've been having some fun. I'm glad to see you aren't really quite as straight as you thought you were. Let me introduce you to my buddy, Rex. When we saw you playing with the guys, I promised Rex that he could have a turn at your hot young body, too. You don't mind do you?"

Rex was already starting to feel me up and I felt sexual excitement beginning to surge through my body again. My cock was beginning to harden as his hands moved to caress my ass, then my cock. I was amazed at how fast I was getting erect again, so soon after finishing with Frankie and Rickie.

I just smiled and licked my lips as I said, "do what you want with me, Rex, let me be your sexy boy toy."

Rex, rock-hard by this time, mounted himself over my head and moved his throbbing cock to my lips. I opened my mouth and took as much of him as I could, licking and sucking as he thrust back and forth into me. His cum began flowing and I began swallowing, gulping his salty-tasting semen as I listened to his groans of utter satisfaction.

I knew that this would not be the last time I had sex with these guys. I knew I would become a regular visitor to Jim's pool. I only wondered how I was going to get Ben to join us.