Skinny Dipping Ch. 02

Story Info
Officer Clark Blackmails and owns young virgin Jeffrey.
10.4k words
4.39
18.3k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is the second segment of an ongoing story. Sorry it took me a while to get back to this one. The tale is fiction; any correlation to real persons alive or dead is purely happenstance. The first segment of the story, although poorly edited, my apology, had Jeffrey caught nude while skinny dipping. A forceful and lovely game warden punishes and controls young Jeffrey. This chapter picks up on the blackmail that ensued. The first story is short, but it tells of her taking pics of him naked. Now, the saga continues with how she plans to leverage his photo chronicled indiscretion. I changed the narration point of view. I wanted to express more character thoughts; I hope it will make the story more enjoyable. The plan was to finish this before Halloween, but it did not happen.

********************************************************************************

Two weeks had passed since his run-in with the game warden; Jeffrey had behaved and not played with himself as Officer Clark had demanded, for the first week. But after the first week, Jeffrey went back to his old ways. When his mother left for work that morning, Jeffrey was alone at last. Jeffrey never masturbated while his mother was home for fear of her punishment. Jeffrey began having his morning tug; he stroked his shaft slowly. It was the first Monday of summer break. Jeffrey's hand lazily rubbed his schlong, and he felt horny after a weekend of abstinence. The video of a leather-clad vixen playing on his laptop filled him with lust until his cell phone buzzed on his nightstand.

It was a text from an unknown number. It was a picture captioned, "Here is a picture Jeffrey Nixon Pervert." Jeffrey opened the message, and the image was Jeffrey naked on the rock with his hands cuffed. The picture wantonly showed his exposed hard-on.

Jeffrey typed, "I hope this is from you, Officer Clark." Jeffrey pressed send as he worriedly held his rapidly deflating shaft, no longer able to sustain the illusion. Then Jeffrey remembered how powerful Officer Clark had controlled him. A new fantasy came and entered his mind, and his erection slowly returned.

"I haven't shared it yet, but you better cooperate if you want it to remain between us," Cybil Clark's text answered.

"I will do anything," Jeffrey answered. Jeffrey thought officer Clark had forgotten about the incident and previously was disappointed: but now, Jeffrey's heart raced with anticipation. Jeffrey thought, you and Elaine, remembering how Elaine had watched his subjugation just out of sight two weeks before. Jeffrey had relished the exhibitionist aspect of having another woman witness his plight.

"Are you working this summer?" C.C. Cybil assumed he would do the usual look for work during summer to pay for college costs.

"Not yet, have not been hired," J.N. 'What will she require of me,' Jeffrey wondered as he toyed with his manhood in anticipation.

"Good. I am on vacation next two weeks, and I expect you to serve me," C.C.

"I will have to ask my Mom," J.N.

"Are you nineteen?" CC Cybil had seen his I.D, so the question was more a rhetorical dig than an inquiry.

"Yes, but I still live here and must respect her wishes," J.N.

"Ask her then; maybe she can pack your luggage for you," C.C. twisting the knife a little.

"How long will I be away?" J.N. Jeffrey ignored her ribbing.

"Ten days of naked servitude, some of it on a houseboat on beautiful Lake Shasta. The houseboat rental is from Saturday through Friday," C.C.

Jeffrey rushed a text off to his mother, and quickly his mother replied. His mother's job as a realty office receptionist insured, he could usually communicate with her quickly. His text claimed he would spend time with a classmate and the classmate's family. She said she was okay with him going.

"I texted her at work, and she said yes," J.N. responded several minutes later.

"Have you played with your cock since I saw you?" C.C.

"Yes," Jeffrey admitted in his text.

"Naughty boy, come to 290 Tehama now for your punishment," C.C.

"I will be there in fifteen minutes," Jeffrey replied, longing to finish his business if only officer Clark had called a few minutes later, but now he wanted to be punished.

Jeffrey jumped into the shower and had a quick spritz. Jeffrey dried off and pulled on his shorts and T, stuffed his feet into his sandals, and rushed to his car. Jeffrey drove the ten blocks across Redding and down a tree-lined street. The broadleaf trees seemed to wither in the late May Redding sun. It was oppressively hot when he arrived at a small brick midcentury house. It was already cresting 100 at ten in the morning; the first of many seasonal heatwaves had already hit. The porch was the house's full width, standard in hot climates, anything to keep the places cool before air conditioning.

Hurriedly, Jeffrey walked up the walk and anxiously rang the doorbell, frightened to be late as his promised fifteen minutes were nearly up. Impatiently, Officer Clark, dressed in civilian clothes, answered the door. Jeffrey had never seen her out of her uniform, and he liked what he saw as his eyes indicated. Cybil looked quite different out of her uniform. Cybil wore a black spaghetti strapped form-fitted leather look dress that accentuated her curves. The dress's cut showed the top of her bosom, and the leather was light enough that Jeffrey could see the extruding form of her nipples' points, just the topography of the luscious mounds showed.

"Come in and remove all your clothes, leave them folded neatly in the entry," Cybil Clark said curtly.

Jeffrey began removing his six items of clothing and folding them neatly. He took off his T-shirt and folded it while his now bare torso felt the chill of the air conditioning. Jeffrey kicked off his leather sandals and took off his cargo shorts. Finally, he took off his watch and boxer shorts. His naked body slowly acclimated to the stark difference in temperature as the young man piled them on a small entry table. Jeffrey would often run around his mother's house naked while she was out, but this was different; he was not alone this time.

As Jeffrey entered the quaint living room, the young nudist was surprised to see another woman sitting on the couch across a glass coffee table from Cybil. The living room had a glass curio cabinet filled with crystal figurines of amorous couples. Some were quite graphic, and his penis began to stir. The front window's thick red drapes drawn shut to keep out the hot morning sun, though the window drapes on the side of the room away from the sun were open to allow in light. A window of the neighbor's house lined up directly with this window, which caused Jeffrey distress. Redding, a small city, was a gossipy place. Jeffrey covered his groin self-consciously.

"This is my stepmother, Beverly," Cybil said.

Beverly looked about forty-five and sexy like Cybil. Beverly was tall with long legs, but Cybil was larger on top. They both had brunet hair and lovely faces. Beverly had just a hint of wrinkles around her eyes; she looked relatively young for her age. Beverly appeared to be dressed for the office in a smart blue blazer over a white button-up blouse and matching blue skirt. The skirt went only to her mid-thigh, and one of her blue thigh-high stocking tops elastic band showed. With her blouse unbuttoned and dangling atop her exposed cleavage was a necklace with a vine encircled solid gold Celtic tri-knot. The attire looked a bit hot for the Redding heat.

Jeffrey was excited to be nude in front of them but was disturbed by what might mean about his character. His mother had instilled a deep sense of propriety into him. Jeffrey tried to carry himself just as his mother taught him always. He was genuinely concerned about things that people might say about him in such a small town. Jeffrey was standing directly in front of the open window, and for all the boy knew, someone who had contact with his mother might live there. The windows were less than fifteen feet apart, and he felt danger.

"Put your hands at your side this instant," Beverly said forcefully.

Jeffrey complied immediately, though he was concerned about being caught naked by persons unknown.

"You are right, Cybil; he is perfect. Just the type for which we have been looking. The ideal subject," Beverly said.

"You think so?" Cybil said.

Jeffrey looked down at the floor.

"Turn around slowly so we can see your body," Cybil said.

Jeffrey slowly turned as Cybil, and Beverly admired his wiry yet muscular body.

Cybil reached out to grope his bottom as it turned before her. Jeffrey stopped and allowed her to feel him as she wished.

"Yes, a perfect submissive for our purposes," Beverly said.

"Can you close these drapes as well?" Jeffrey asked.

"No, I like displaying naked Slaveboys. Are you modest now, nature, boy?" Cybil said.

"Yes, I don't want anyone my mother might know to see me," Jeffrey said.

As they talked about him, his penis inflated much to his chagrin. Jeffrey was ashamed and thrilled to be nude in front of them and the window. His feelings were confused. Both fear and elation at the same time. In short, the petals of his exhibitionism were blossoming, but both Beverly and Cybil already had his number. They knew what he wanted better than he did.

"He blushes like a little girl," Beverly said.

"Yes, but that does not hide his excitement," Cybil said.

The next-door neighbor, Angela Whittaker, and Jeffrey's former high school classmate hid busily snapping photos of naked Jeffrey with her digital SLR. Due to a large shade tree towering between the houses, the lighting was perfect from her dark dining room hiding spot. Angela had been vacuuming her mother's place nude as was her custom; she, too, indulged in the freedom of nudity. Angela would often give in to her kink by doing her chores naked, leaving the curtains open slightly to enhance the sense of danger. Once or twice, Angela had even worked naked in the garden while the exhibitionist figured everyone should have been at work. Angela peeped on, naked as Jeffrey, and she wanted to masturbate while she took pictures. She went to retrieve her tripod from the closet.

"Yes, look at his little cock grow," Beverly said.

The unwanted discussion of his male parts humiliated Jeffrey even more.

"You like the idea of being my submissive, Jeffrey pervert?" Cybil asked.

"Yes," Jeffrey said. The humiliation intensified, as did the shade of pink on his fair skin. Jeffrey felt a rush of conflicting reactions; he wanted to run away in shame, yet unexplainably wished to stay.

"Yes, Mistress, if you know what's good for you," Cybil said.

"Yes, Mistress," Jeffrey said, his six inches now on full display before him.

Beverly looked at his hairy nether region and frowned. "You should take him into the bathroom and shave him," Beverly said.

"Come on, Jeffrey, pervert, let's remove that nasty body hair," Cybil said.

"Please don't call me that Mistress," I said.

"Jeffrey or Pervert?" she asked.

"I hate them both, Mistress," I said.

"What if I just refer to you as a Slaveboy," Cybil said.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said.

Cybil Clark led young Jeffrey into the guest bathroom. The earth tone décor bathroom looked large for the houses' vintage. He could smell an herbal wreath hanging in the shower. He figured she was must be new age and wanted to balance the bathroom's chi. She retrieved the grooming implements from a built-in floor to ceiling cabinet and cut his body hair off with an electric trimmer devised for that purpose. She trimmed his underarms and groin region, then used lather and a razor to finish his defoliation. As she wiped off the remaining shaving cream with a washcloth, she used it to clean out his anus by wrapping it around her finger. Her finger in the washcloth slid in reasonably quickly due to the layer of lather she applied on it. Jeffrey gasped as Cybil probed his virgin flesh.

"Are you a virgin, Slave," Cybil asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Jeffrey said.

"How far have you gone with a girl," Cybil asked.

"Making out and petting, we would have gone farther if Mother had not interrupted. She moved away shortly after that, and she was my only girlfriend, Mistress," Jeffrey said.

"Is your mother strict?" Cybil asked as she twisted her finger in his bowels.

"Ah," He gasped before answering," Yes, quite strict." His pecker had softened slightly, now only partially full. Cybil removed the washcloth incased finger from his sensitive hole.

Angela returned to find Jeffrey no longer in the neighbors living room and rushed to find her vibrator. When she returned to the window, Jeffrey was not back, but decided to stake it out, hoping he returned. She inserted the vibrating egg halfway inside herself but waited to turn it on.

"Great, he is most likely half-trained for me already," Cybil thought.

"How wonderful, you are perfect," Cybil said.

Cybil fondled Jeffrey until he was fully erect. Jeffrey stood straight, thrusting his member into her hand and rotating his hips. A moan escaped from deep within him. He almost ejaculated as his body became even more ridged. She stopped. "Just want to present you in the best light to Beverly," Cybil said.

She enjoyed how she could rule him already as he squirmed.

"You have a hairline trigger, I see, but I control when you cum. Come along, time to show mother," Cybil said.

Cybil could see the disappointment evident on his face as she led back into the living room with a satisfied smirk on her face. Jeffrey's eyes roamed freely over her taught leather-clad behind. Once out in the living room, Beverly looked him over. He was right in front of the side window once more, much to prying Angela's delight. His tight bottom was now perfectly framed in the window as he faced Beverly. Angela switched the egg on with its remote and loved how the partially inserted egg resonated on her labia. Though owning the toy for several weeks, Angela had not yet managed to push the toy through her hymen for fear of pain.

"Good job, He looks much better," Beverly said.

"I know his cock looks bigger now, even if it is only average in length," Cybil said.

"If he signs the contract, then you can give him the elixir," Beverly said.

"First, let me tell him of the perks, then I will ask him to sign," Cybil said.

"Go ahead, but you know he will sign no matter what you ask of him; he is a pervert," Beverly said.

"I would feel better about it if he enters the arrangement knowingly," Cybil said.

"Alright, have it your way," Beverly said.

"Slaveboy, if you sign, you will be my Slave. I will own your sexuality to use to service my needs as I see fit. But here is what you will get out of the arrangement. I will take your cherry; you will not be a virgin anymore. I will teach you how to satisfy a woman. You will be a gifted lover if you receive the instruction willingly. If you do not, I will discard you. It might even lead to your marriage if you are lucky, but first, you must serve me to my satisfaction," Cybil said.

"What must I sign?" Jeffrey asked.

"A typical slave contract," Beverly said.

Jeffrey was a very reserved and shy young man. He had few friends and would often pass the time alone in the woods. Jeffrey felt the draw of nature; he was addicted to the wild and being nude in it and could not remember when he had not felt this unction. Redding's proximity to the Trinity wilderness had enabled his hidden proclivity, that is until Officer Clark caught him. He felt comfortable alone, but he was lonely. The solo nudist longed for companionship, especially females. When Jeffrey thought about the situation as he looked at Cybil, he naively could not think of a significant downside. He found her sexy and liked her strength, and he was used to forceful women.

"Here it is. It would be best if you read it before signing it," Cybil said, handing a paper to him.

The more he read, the more pre-cum leaked from his penis. The morning was a dream come true for Jeffrey. The only thing missing from the standard contracts he had sampled online was this one had no reference to safe words. He had been secretly viewing pornography of this very nature for the last eighteen months. He would turn his computer on and binge watch as soon as his mother left for work.

"What does the term coven slave refer to?" Jeffrey asked.

"Just a group of demanding women I lead, some would call witches," Cybil said.

There are no real witches anymore, so that is not a deal-breaker, Jeffrey thought.

"There are no safe words? "Jeffrey asked.

"I knew you were a pervert. No, you must trust me completely, or you are unworthy," Cybil said.

I will sign," Jeffrey said as he felt a lump of fear of the unknown in his throat.

Cybil handed him a pen. Jeffrey signed the contract.

"Excellent, now your training can begin. I will not have you embarrass me in front of my members next week," Cybil said.

Cybil having enough knowledge of the law due to her training knew the paper was worthless in a court of law but hoped young Jeffrey was ignorant of that fact. Spiritually, Cybil knew it was binding him.

"This calls for a celebration," Beverly said.

"Jeffrey go to the kitchen and get the tray of beverages and bring it back," Cybil ordered.

Jeffrey went to the kitchen and found a tray on the kitchen table. On the wall of the kitchen was an emblem of a circle with two juxtaposed crescent moons. Jeffrey thought nothing of it, having no clue of its significance. Three glasses of an unknown juice-like liquid sat on the tray. Two of the tumblers were red, and one was gold.

"Didn't you say you had things to do today?" Cybil asked Beverly while Jeffrey was in the kitchen.

"Yes, but I want to spank him first," Beverly said.

"Go ahead, spank him before he has his drink," Cybil said.

He carried the laden drink tray into the living room, trying to hide his stiff erection with it. Jeffrey's penis's head contacted the silver oval tray and sent a thrilling chill through his nervous system. Cybil sat on an overstuffed leather chair, and Beverly waited on the leather couch across the low table from her.

"Very good he has earned a spanking, serve each of us first, Slaveboy," Cybil said.

Jeffrey held the tray out to Beverly first, and she took one of the red glasses. Then he went over to the chair. Cybil sat in to offer her one. Cybil grabbed the other red beverage.

"Set the tray onto the table and stand before us, Slave," Cybil said.

Jeffrey desperately wanted to keep the tray to hide his nudity.

"Do not be a modest boy; put the tray down," Cybil said.

Jeffrey put the tray down as ordered. His penis stood before him like a pagan obelisk. The two women left him exposed and embarrassed for several minutes, while Jeffrey still hated and loved it at the same time. His mind filled with contradictory opinions. He knew he should not like such blatant exposure, yet the nature boy infused in him loved it. His strict religious upbringing kept rushes of guilt invading his perverse thoughts, yet his body unhindered by any moral dilemma reacted as if he was a total heathen.

The couch was directly across from the window, and Angela's position enabled decent but not great stills of the action, and she continued taking shots. Her camera mounted on a tripod was held stable the magic egg busied itself between her legs. Angela's used her finger to rub her hooded pearl sensuously as she relished the naughty performance in the neighbor's house. As she teased herself slowly, not ready to allow her climax, she deviously schemed how best to use the digital content.

"Now bend over my lap so I can redden your cute young bottom," Beverly said.

Jeffery, utterly confused, laid over Beverly's lap. Beverly caressed his upturned bottom as she trapped his male appendage between her legs.