Skinny Dipping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't argue with you. Your attitude earned those ten and ten more," Cybil said.

She hit each of his butt cheeks five times with the shoe. The leather sole left visible imprints that would bruise the next day. She pulled Jeffrey up by his hair and kissed him sweetly on the lips. Her kiss became more forceful as she forced her tongue into his mouth. Jeffrey excitedly returned her kiss.

"You will learn to like doing things my way," Cybil asked as she softly caressed his member.

"Yes, Mistress," Jeffrey said.

She closed the lid and locked his clothes in the car's storage.

"Don't worry; I will give them back to you in Dunsmuir. Sharon's restaurant is north of there," Cybil said.

She pulled Jeffrey to the passenger door, but before letting him into the passenger side, she turned him and pressed his pain-riddled bottom against the cold metal door. She kissed him forcefully and roamed her hands freely over his body. Jeffrey felt emasculated, precisely what Cybil wanted. She opened the door for him and held his hand to help him into the car, further humiliating him.

"Are you going to close the top," Jeffrey asked, nervous and thrilled about his nudity, simultaneously.

"Of course not; I am proud of my young date," Cybil said as she opened the garage door with the remote.

She backed the car into the bright Redding sun and out of the drive. Jeffrey tried to slouch in his seat.

"Sit up pretty for me, Slave. You don't want me to have to stop the car and spank you over the hood of the car," Cybil said.

Despite how busy Redding is every evening due to the extreme heat in the middle of the day, Jeffrey complied. Jeffrey sat up; she sped down the street and quickly made her way to the highway five interstate. Jeffrey could see by a middle-aged woman's reaction as Cybil made a right turn in front of the woman on the sidewalk. Smiling, the gawking unknown woman enjoyed the show. Jeffrey gloriously exposed was excited as he could ever remember. The hairs on his neck stood up in exhibitionist anticipation. She quickly pulled out to the left lane and drove fast, a bit over the speed limit. Traffic was light, but several cars high enough to see his exposed state did see him as she passed them in the fast lane. Jeffrey knowing the area well feared they would get stopped at the speed trap ahead. Nervous perspiration began to form on his flush skin when Cybil started to pass a truck driven by a female truck driver. Cybil slowed down as she realized a woman sat in the cab. The truck driver smiled at Cybil. Cybil paced the car along the side of the truck. Jeffrey titillated, yet distraught, tried to cover himself with his hand only to have Cybil slap it away.

"Let her see, Slaveboy," Cybil said.

The attractive blond fifty-something driver laughed. She signaled a stroking motion with her hand.

"Do as she request, stroke your cock for her, Slaveboy," Cybil said.

Jeffrey began to masturbate for the stranger sheepishly. She smiled at Cybil.

"Pull it harder, give her a real show, but do not cum," Cybil ordered.

Jeffrey stroked himself in earnest as Cybil paid more attention to the winding road. Up and down his flesh tube, his hand oscillated, and just before he climaxed, Cybil slapped his balls painfully.

"Stop, Slaveboy," Cybil said as she sped past the truck.

The truck driver let out a blast of her air horn in appreciation. Cybil pulled the car onto an offramp and turned right on a country lane.

"Sharon's place is a private club," Cybil said.

Soon they pulled onto a gravel drive and up to log walled building. The building's sign read, "Glaonna Nádúr." Jeffrey had no idea what that meant; he even did not recognize it was Gaelic. The building logs had druid emblems carved along an eye-level bark less timber.

"What does the sign say, Mistress," Jeffrey asked.

"It is something you agree with and long for, Nature Boy," Cybil said as she knew the sign translates to 'nature calls.'

Jeffrey did not press her any further as Cybil got out of the car and opened the trunk. She threw his clothes to him, but his belt was not with the clothes. Several cabins could see down into the gravel parking lot, and Jeffrey quickly redressed himself minus the two missing items of clothing. Once he dressed, he got out of the car and walked with Cybil into the club.

The club, dimly lit, looked like a forest inside. The motif was vines and trees, and Sharon showed them to a booth. The place had several patrons, but strangely all of them were female. Unless Jeffrey was mistaken, he was the only male there.

"Hello Sharon," Cybil said.

"Hello, Cybil, who is this delicious morsel?" Sharon asked.

"This is my Slaveboy, Jeffrey," Cybil replied.

"You remember the rule about Monday night?" Sharon asked.

"Yes, and I will have Jeffrey follow it," Cybil said.

Sharon looked about forty, but she had opened the club in nineteen seventy-four, so she had to be in her sixties. Sharon's body was voluptuous, and her face looked sexy and exotic. Sharon left to attend to the other guests; Jeffrey could not help but watch her backside as she left. Cybil kicked him under the table.

"I will spank your bare ass over this table if I have to," Cybil said.

"Sorry, Mistress," Jeffrey said.

"You will apologize to Sharon as well later," Cybil said.

"Am I the only guy here, Mistress?" Jeffrey asked.

"Yes, Monday is ladies' night. You don't have to call me Mistress here," Cybil said.

"Won't me being here upset people?" Jeffrey asked.

"Not if I let them dance with you after we eat," Cybil said.

A lithe blond woman in a short skirt brought out the meal without Cybil even ordering it; the plates held a thick cut of meat, baked potatoes, and green beans. Another small bowl contained a salad with ranch dressing.

"How did they know what you wanted?" he asked.

"They only serve two choices on Monday, the venison entre with a salad, or a salad minus the entre. I always have venison. After all, I provide the meat with game confiscated from poachers," Cybil said.

Jeffrey ate his food as the women of the club stared at him. When the couple finished eating, Sharon returned to the table to see if everything was all right.

"Jeffrey has something to say to you," Cybil said.

"I am sorry," Jeffrey said as he turned an embarrassed red.

"Sorry for what?" Sharon asked.

"For staring at your butt when you walked away," Jeffrey admitted.

"That's okay, sugar, but you have to make up for it by showing me your penis," Sharon said as she stood to block him from the rest of the guests.

"You heard her pull down your pants, Jeffrey," Cybil said.

Jeffrey opened his pants and pulled them away from his enraged staff. Sharon looked at his cock, as Jeffrey felt self-conscious about the forced exposure. Sharon slid into the booth next to Jeffrey, pushing him in against the wall. Some of the other patrons noticed his nudity and looked on.

"You don't mind if I grope your young slave, do you Cybil," Sharon asked.

"Be my guest," Cybil said.

Sharon grasped Jeffrey by his root.

"This feels nice in my hand. Such a big lovely young cock," Sharon said.

She stroked it a few times. Then she hard slapped his cock head.

"That is for taking liberties with your eyes, boy," Sharon said.

She then rubbed it softly again, until he relaxed, only to slap it again painfully just up the shaft from his sack. Sharon stopped tormenting him.

"Pull your pants up but take your shoes off. No shoes are allowed on the dance floor. The girls will all want to dance with you," Sharon said.

Sharon turned on the spotlights to an elevated dance floor. Classic rock ballads began to play over the sound system. Jeffrey removed his shoes.

"The girls will all have a playing card, and you will dance with them in order of card number. The lowest number goes first. They will probably get very grabby but do not deny them anything. I do not want to get kicked out of this club. Do you understand, Slaveboy?" Cybil asked.

"I have two of the hearts," a tall, slightly chubby half-black woman with a lovely face said, holding up her playing card.

The woman pulled Jeffrey to the elevated dance floor and began dancing with him to "Still loving you." "My name is Thelma, and I have three tickets tonight," the woman said.

She pulled Jeffrey close and crushed her big boobs into him; she was not wearing a bra, and Jeffrey could feel her nipples harden. Thelma forced her hand down the back of his pants and squeezed his bottom. His pants were tight, and she was not satisfied with her hand's access. She reached between their bodies and undid his slacks button. Thelma added her other hand down the back of his pants, grasping a cheek in each palm. Jeffery could feel the smooth fabric of his pants slowly slipping off his bottom. Soon his pants were halfway down his backside. The song ended, and another woman, a fiery red-dyed-hair Asian with a rocking body, showed him three hearts on her card.

"My name is Mele, don't bother redoing your pants," she said as "Love Song" began to play.

She pulled Jeffrey in tight, but her hand roamed up and down his chest slowly as she unbuttoned his shirt. Soon his shirt hung open off his shoulders. Her hand went lower and lower until it slunk stealthily down the front of his half-off slacks. She grasped his manhood as she spun him around the dance floor. His pants slipped farther down, and fully half his bare bottom was on display. The six women, and Cybil, lined around the dance floor, could see his pale tail in the spotlight. She pulled his shaft as she deftly steered him along the edges of the dance surface to display him to her clan. Mele kissed Jeffrey on the lips and forced her tongue into his mouth as her deft grip on his root caused him to exhale into the kiss. Jeffreys pants fell to his ankles, fully exposing all of him beneath the waist. Mele's rock hard nipples bored into his chest.

The model-like woman with the four-card said, "my name is Tracy."

Tracy pulled to the middle of the floor as her hands rubbed up and down Jeffrey's chest. Soon Tracy began pinching and pulling his nipples, grasping Jeffrey by his nipples as she danced with him. Her nails were biting into the supple flesh. He moaned in agony as she pulled him by his teats, forcing his mouth to her lips. As Tracy's kisses became more ardent; until she bent forward and bit his right nipple. Soon she was nibbling on the left nipple as they moved slowly in time with the music. Jeffrey felt wanted yet undoubted dominated as if he could tell that Tracy only wished to take him as a prize. There was an aloofness to her passion. Jeffrey, the only one naked in the club, felt lowly, a possession of female ownership. His cock was leaking; he was so excited by his circumstance. The song ended, and a cute tall, muscular woman showed Jeffrey the five-card, and she looked as if she were a bodybuilder.

"My name Becky," She said as she grabbed him and picked him out of his crumpled pants, which she stood on to keep on the floor. The song "Beth" started to play. Becky pulled him close and began rubbing Jeffrey's bare behind. Her one hand moved between his cheeks until she found his tight rosebud. She held his waist with one hand and probed his tight hole with the curled middle finger of the other.

"What a tight little ass you have," Becky said.

Jeffrey moaned as she fingered his hole. She, too, kissed him as she released his waist and used her other hand to his cock. She now held him by his shaft while her digit probed into him as they danced; the strong woman could easily kiss and fondle helpless Jeffrey at will. Jeffrey felt abused, but he relished it. When the song ended, she stripped of Jeffrey's shirt as they continued to dance to "Open Arms." No-one stopped the woman as her anal assault of helpless Jeffrey continued. She almost had Jeffrey ejaculating onto the dance floor when that song ended.

"Hey, it is my turn," the one Jeffrey had assumed a waitress with the six of hearts said.

"I am Nora," she said as "The day I met you" began to play. She pulled him close and grabbed Jeffrey's ass possessively. A minute into the number, she reached into her pocket and pulled a restraint out. She slipped a cock ring over him. The rubber restriction gadget was a ring within a metal ring, and the stainless-steel part had two nipple clamps connected by chains.

"Sharon wants these on you before she dances with you next, but first, dance with me some more," Nora said.

She pulled him into her arms for the second time, her palm teasing over the two nipple clamps.

"honestly, I would much rather you paw me up," Nora said as she pulled his hands down to her bottom. Jeffrey felt her thong revealed arse. Her short skirt rode up as he groped her. Her tight globes felt taught in his strong hands. Her breasts crushed into his chest as she held him tight, her pelvis ground against his erection. They slowly moved as they kissed the only real kiss Jeffrey had experienced in the club. The two tongues intertwined as they danced sensuously.

"You can rip my top off if you want to," Nora said, her eyes pleading for Jeffrey to do as she suggested.

Jeffrey ripped her white blouse off. Her "b" cup tits undulated freely as a smile broke out on her face.

Sharon came behind Nora and grabbed her arms, holding them fast behind Nora's back.

"She likes having her tits slapped. Slap her tits, Slave," Sharon said.

Jeffrey, though he was unsure about it, he slapped Nora's right breast.

"No, slap them hard; she likes it," Sharon said. Nora looked at him, wanting him to hit harder. Jeffrey slapped the same breast harder this time. Jeffrey swatted her left nipple hard as Nora and Sharon wished.

"Slap them some more; I know you want to," Nora said.

He smacked her nipples several more times as hissed in delight. Then the song ended just as Jeffrey realized he was enjoying being the aggressor. Sharon showed him the six of hearts.

She pulled him with the chain to the middle of the dance floor as Sharon kissed his lips and the pain seared through his nipples. Sharon pulled Jeffrey into an embrace as her hand grasped his balls and squeezed. She forced her tongue into his throat as 'maybe I'm amazed,' played. She began stroking his shaft to the beat of the music as he thrust his hips in tempo as well.

"I have become bored with dancing. It is time for a wrestling match. The loser gets fucked. Now to see who will get to wrestle Jeffrey," Sharon said.

Jeffrey was so close to climaxing that the suggestion of stopping almost made him cry. She took her hand off Jeffrey's cock.

"Nora, go get another deck of cards," Sharon said.

Sharon shuffled the new deck, and Nora cut the cards.

"Everyone takes a card. High card wrestles Jeffrey," Sharon said.

The women pulled a card each in turn. Cybil, for the first time, entered the game but drew a two. Becky pulled a six, Thelma picked a ten, Tracy took a jack, Sharon got a seven, and Nora lucked into an ace.

"I win," Nora said. Jeffrey was happy it was not Becky as he knew he had no chance against her.

The women unrolled a matt from the wall of the dance floor. Nora removed the nipple clamps and cock ring from Jeffrey. As the blood returned to Jeffrey's nips, Sharon left to change into referee clothing and quickly returned.

"Anyone getting penned must submit to a penalty of two minutes immediately suspending the match. The penalty victim will submit to anything the victor wants. Three pens constitute a loss, and dominating your opponent with unstopped fondling is one point. Fingering your opponent against their will is two points. With a three-count, back on the matt pen, tapped out, is worth three points—most points in a round win the round and the victor. Round losers will suffer a two-minute submission penalty. Two-minute rounds, any questions," Sharon said.

Neither wrestler asked anything. Nora removed her skirt for the match, leaving her only wearing the dark blue thong. A bell rang, and Jeffrey and Nora circled the matt, facing one another. Nora struck first and wrestled Jeffrey to the ground. Nora was an experienced wrestler, and Jeffrey had no such experience. Jeffrey barely avoided ha pen, but Nora soon controlled his head in her muscular legs as he grabbed her knees to try to wrest free. With her butt right above his eyes, he noticed she a symbol tattoo. It looked like an infinity symbol with a double-ended arrow bisecting it. Jeffrey pushed his finger under her thong and into her sex to try to encourage her to release him, as this would result in points she quickly rolled away from his strategy. Weakened by her legs restricting his wind earlier, Jeffrey fell an easy victim to Nora's next move. She straddled his face, her knees on his arms as her ass hovering over his mouth. The female wrestler pulled her thong to one side and rubbed her wet slit on his face. She reached out to grab his balls as the bell rang.

"Nora won the round. Jeffrey will submit to her penalty," Sharon announced.

Nora sat on Jeffrey in the sixty-nine position. She took Jeffrey's cock into her mouth and rubbed her slit on his face again. He licked her as she demanded. Nora moved her lips up and down his shaft, teasingly. Nora, overly excited by having her clit licked, climaxed quickly. Once she had her orgasm, she denied Jeffrey one as the two minutes were up.

Round two started as they grasped at each other again. Nora took it easy on him, and he almost penned her. Nora threw round two and wishing to submit to Jeffrey's penalty. Sharon called the round for Jeffrey. Jeffrey wanted to lick her pussy some more and put Nora onto her back to lap her slit. She squirmed as he licked her to the edge slowly, only to deny her this time as the two minutes were over.

The bell rang, and Nora, upset by the denial, did not mess around as she threw Jeffrey to the matt. He struggled in vain as her skill quickly penned him. Jeffrey had lost. He hoped Nora would not violate his ass with a dildo, like the wrestling video he had watched.

Nora did not; she just made him lie on his back and used his cock in her pussy.

"I need a cock too much to waste this opportunity, but you will be licking your cum out of me," Nora said.

She rode him violently until she spasmed uncontrollably. He ejaculated into her tight hole. She moved her pussy to his waiting lips for Jeffrey to clean her out. Jeffrey, now used to such duty, willingly complied. He became hard again.

"Can I ride him? I need a sperm donor," Thelma asked.

"Sure, honey, his young balls are still full," Nora said.

Thelma sat on his cock reverse cowgirl, and her plump light chocolate ass soon was bobbing up and down on Jeffrey's large cock. Thelma's velvety goodness felt insane on his young cock. Thelma shuddered as his massive rod, brought her over the edge. Minutes later, Jeffrey unloaded another massive discharge into Thelma's vagina.

"Thanks, sweety, my Mark has a low sperm count, and I am sick of waiting for the perfect storm," Thelma said as she got off his shaft.

"My pleasure," Jeffrey said.

"I am not done with you yet," Nora said as she sucked Jeffrey hard again. Once he was up for it, she rode his meat pole another time. Cybil lowered her pussy into his mouth, "you are still my date," she said giggling. Nora soon drained his balls with her gripping flesh as Cybil climaxed on Jeffrey's tongue.