Skinny Dipping, Interrupted

Story Info
A couple go skinny dipping while hiking, get interrupted.
1.8k words
4
15.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's the normal disclaimer that all participants are over 18. Katahdin is real and crossing the Knife Edge and the "Interruption" are based on a true experience I had many years ago. All the rest, including names, are fiction. Enjoy!

***

My girlfriend, Felicia, and I were both originally from Maine, she was from Bangor and I lived in So. Portland. We both went to Boston for college, she attended B. U. while I went to Northeastern. We met one Sunday, early in our senior year, at the Isabella Stewart Gardener Museum. We both went to enjoy a performance of their Sunday Afternoon Music Series and happened to sit next to each other. After the recital we talked a bit, decided to have coffee together and found we had many common interests. We started dating, graduated the following spring and decided to live together in the Portland area. Three years later we are both established in our careers and our relationship. Her Mother has gently pushed us towards marriage and, the elephant in the room, grandchildren. We've talked about it but aren't quite there yet.

One of our common interests is hiking and mountain climbing. This three day weekend finds us headed to Baxter State Park, to climb Katahdin. We left Portland at noon on Friday and arrived at the Roaring Brook Campground around 4:00. We set up camp, had dinner and turned in shortly after it got dark in order to be well rested for the hike the next day. At least that was what we had agreed on.

While it was mid-August, it can be cool in the mountains of northern Maine, so we had matching summer weight sleeping bags that zipped together, on top of self-inflating camping pads. I stripped down to my boxers and Felicia down to her panties. We climbed into the bags and she rolled over to snuggle against me. Feeling her breasts against my chest had the effect that it always did. I was immediately hard, and even with boxers on, she couldn't miss it.

"Frank, we agreed to just go to sleep tonight, to be well rested for tomorrow."

"You should know by now how our little friend reacts when you snuggle up like that." Yeah, that's what she calls my penis. "He may be hard but by now you know I can control myself when necessary."

"I know Darling, but there are people right next to us. Maybe you should turn to your other side. At least then our little friend will be pointing away from me. Otherwise, I'll want to....and maybe tomorrow we won't have neighbors."

The campsite to our right was occupied by a couple our age. They seemed to have turned in early also. The reality was the campsites were close together and we really were only separated by two thin layers of tent material. Since we were the last site on the row, there was nothing but trees to our left. However, this being summer, there was not a chance in hell that the site next to us would be empty tomorrow. Oh well. Felicia enjoyed sex as much as I did, so I knew we'd make up for this lost opportunity at some time in the future. I rolled over to my other side and we closed the gap between us. I could feel Felicia's breasts against my back.

Going to bed this early and feeling her against me was not conducive to getting to sleep. Our little friend also had no intention to settle down yet. Clearly, that was also the case with Felicia as I could feel her shifting against me. It was definitely going to be a long evening. Sometimes life takes an unexpected turn. Our neighbors didn't have the same reservations about the proximity of our sites.

"Right there Sam. Not just your fingers. I need your mouth." We could hear rustling of materials. "You do that so well. Concentrate on my clit." Louder this time.

I rolled back to face Felicia. She whispered, "Frank, they're...."

"I know. And not very quiet about it."

"Oh Sam! Harder, faster, suck on me. Oh! Oh! I'm close, Sam. So close. Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhhh!" This last was loud enough to be heard several sites away. Then quiet. By now, Felicia was stroking me. From the tent next door, we heard, "Want a blow-job Sam, or do you want to have sex?"

"Your choice, Gail. Both are wonderful with you."

"Frank, he sounds like you."

"Well, you know I feel the same way about you as he does to Gail."

"Sam, let me reposition myself. A blow-job it is."

By now, Felicia had lost any inhibitions she may have had. She unzipped the bags, and whispered, "If they can do it, so can we. But I really don't want everyone else to know. Think you can be quiet when you come?"

"Of course. At least I'll try."

She moved down and took me in her mouth. We had been together long enough that she knew exactly what I liked. The best part about her blow-jobs was that she was enthusiastic and it showed. I was never disappointed.

Meanwhile, next door, they were definitely not restraining themselves. "Oh, Gail! You are so good!" Sounding like Gail before him, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Gail, I'm so near. Coming! Coming! Ah! Comingggg!"

Promising to be quiet, and actually being quiet, was going to be difficult. I grabbed on to the sleeping bag with one hand and covered my mouth with the other. "Oh, Felicia, that is so good, I mumbled through my hand. I'm...." But she knew and I came.

Quiet next door. Felicia lay down next to me. I cupped her breasts and whispered, "Let me return the favor." I enjoyed going down on her as much as she liked giving me head. Maybe more.

I started to move down, when she said, "Maybe not tonight, Frank."

Felicia was not a quiet lover. Since our neighbors had settled down, I think she didn't want to be embarrassed by her orgasm. "What can I do for you? Make love? Fingers? It's not fair that you don't get off also."

"You know that I get off when you do. Just snuggle up to me." Girls are different from us guys.

"Next time it will be your choice and all about you. Deal?"

"Deal."

It didn't take long for me to go to sleep after that. I hope she did too.

The next morning we got up early, ate as hardy a breakfast as you can when camping, secured the campsite, and stocked our backpacks with plenty of water, lunch, high energy snacks, warmer clothes in case the weather changed as it often does, a camera and a basic first aid kit. Katahdin is a rigorous hike and the rangers suggested allowing 10 hours to summit and return. We had done a lot of hikes together and felt we were well prepared. The day looked to be pretty spectacular, it was forecast to be warm at the base, but obviously it would be cooler at the summit, and the winds were currently low, so the knife Edge was open.

We hiked up the Helon trail and reached the Pamola Peak where we stopped to snack and rest a bit. The next part was the tricky part and why so many were drawn to Katahdin: The Knife Edge. Briefly, it is just over a mile long, rocky like all mountain tops, but in places it is only two to three feet wide and drops off very steeply on both sides. Definitely, it is not for the inexperienced or faint of heart. Many have died there over the years, whether from inexperience, carelessness, or bad decisions. Nowadays, the rangers will close the Knife Edge when the winds are too high. Besides the wind and potential acrophobia, the other challenge is passing another hiker or group, traversing in the opposite direction, on the narrow part.

We started across and did meet another couple coming towards us at the narrowest part. Fortunately there was no wind to speak of, a rarity there. I asked the guy, who was in the lead, to take a photo of us, to which he agreed. Since they were also staying in the Roaring Brook campground, we took pictures of them and agreed to exchange info back at camp. We carefully negotiated passing each other and continued on our way. The terminus of the Knife Edge trail is at Baxter Peak, the highest peak on Katahdin, in Maine and the northern terminus of the Appalachian Trail.

We were excited to have crossed the Knife Edge and to have reached the summit. We stopped for lunch, sharing the peak with about a dozen others. After lunch, we took the Cathedral trail to the Roaring Brook trail. By now we were both hot and tired. We came to the Roaring Brook, which crossed its namesake trail. I said, "We should stop and dip our feet too cool off."

With a twinkle in her eye, Felicia replied, "Maybe we should go upstream a bit and cool everything off."

I wasn't expecting that, but couldn't resist the idea. We managed to work our way upstream, around a couple of bends, stopping several hundred feet from the trail. We came to a place where the stream widened and deepened to about four feet, with the water flowing slowly. With no signs of any other humans nearby, we quickly stripped down and got into the water. Being a mountain steam in Maine, the water was cold, but refreshing. Felicia turned towards me, pulled me into an embrace and asked, "Do you want to finish what we didn't last night?" as she cupped my balls.

Before I could reply, we heard a thrashing sound coming towards us through the underbrush. Not knowing who or what it was, we immediately headed for shore and frantically started dressing. It turned out our visitor was a bull moose, come to get a drink on the opposite side of the stream. He didn't seem at all interested in us, quenched his thirst and left. We looked at each other and realized the moment was lost. We laughed, continued dressing and headed back to the trail, arriving back at the campsite a little after five.

Our neighbors from the previous night had left, and, surprisingly, no one occupied that site tonight. We had dinner, sat around the campfire, shared a bottle of wine, and eventually turned in for the night. This night was warmer, so we shed everything and lay on top of the sleeping bags.

"Since we don't have any neighbors, do you want to...."

"Yes."

"I thought you might. I'll try to be quiet."

Some appreciative moans did escape her upper lips as I worked on her lower ones. Soon she was squeezing my head between her thighs as she came.

"Now, make love to me Frank."

I did and it was as wonderful, as it always was. No rude interruption.

***

Thanks for reading. A few decades after the "Interruption" incident took place, I met my partner from that hike. She said that she had developed acrophobia and could no longer cross the Knife Edge.

Guy