All Comments on 'Skinny Dipping with My Sister'

by stairmen

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Repeat

This story was released earlier. Why put it as new again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pirate

Read this story before on another site. Either you pirated this story or are the author using a different name.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Short but I liked it

Very well written for a first story on this site. Hoping that you follow it up the story has potential to be developed. If you write a next chapter perhaps you could cover the lead up to Jake and Terry having sex. There's no real lead up to their relationship in this chapter other than Terry stripping naked to skinny dip. As Terry drove the start of their relationship by stripping off she must have had an attraction to her brother before this might be good to explore this in the next chapter.

Anyway good start.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago
Good story

I liked this story. You have to watch your tense shifting. You started in past tense, slipped into present tense for a few paragraphs, then shifted back to Past. I usually like a little more tension and reluctance before the fucking, but the sex scene was hot.

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

A good brother-sister sex story. Hopefully, his older sister can continue his education and teach her horny brother more. Maybe, his hot sister has some favorite positions ?? Thanks.

horne5horne5over 4 years ago
very good hope to see more soon

great read keep it up

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
SHORT AND SWEET !!!!! B U T ^*!^*!^*!

This story has been on another site, for quite some time. And this was word for word, the same. I don't know what to say,(it was a good read on both sites). THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Yes, a good brother-sister story. I hoped that there would be more in the way of descriptions -- Jake with a bit of hair for that great chest and abs, and a description of the man cock he fucks his sister with. Please include more in chapter 2. They have three weakens to go at this so have them get a move on!

zooliciouszooliciousover 4 years ago
Nice sister

Brother sister stories are my favorite right now. Glad you got to fuck your hot sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seems kinda random

The writing is somewhat careless but the story itself seemed like it was cobbled together from watching a porn video and adding a few details. The people are not developed so we care what they do. It's just a couple of people screwing. The End.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Enjoyed your story

I thought your story was very good. With them getting an apartment together I can see more stories coming.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 4 years ago
Good Story!

Despite what Meh! has to say it is a good story and the author should continue with their writing. It seems that Meh! likes to hide behind ANONYMITY and disparage every story on this site. It may be because Meh! has an abject jealousy of those authors that can write and all Meh! can do is disparage others. SAD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not good

The Meh comments are not just some anonymous vomiting that we regrettably see too often here.

Rather the.Meh comments are specific, relevant and in my mind correct. Most importantly this story leaves out anything that can explain why these siblings who, by the account of the brother's narrative, haven't had any.sexual tension in their relationship before, now suddenly start to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep going

I am not Meh, I thought your story was great and it left me wanting more. I can see another chapter or more, like what the siblings did when they went back to school or or a Christmas vacation story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Fine for a one pager. I only wish they admitted it was more than just sex. I mean the sex was daily and no mention of boyfriend or girlfriend. Plus wanting to live together at school. It's love.

bigdicktexanbigdicktexanabout 4 years ago

Nice!! Ready for more of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A baby on the way????

Is Terry carrying her brothers baby???

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Sorry....

There was no love there, just lust. only a 4 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Me n my brother had skinny dip alot there was a creek in the woods behind our house my brother didn't kno at first when we first started skinny dip I was turn on over his body one day I been brushing on him n I have felt his cock get big n hard I started stroking it n he let me suck it then I hop on him n slid his cock in my pussy ever since that day we have sex 2 to 3 times a week

johncan6johncan6almost 4 years ago
Continue the story

Nice, Romantic.......Continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So I don't read these stories for love; I can get love in the readers digest

Other than that, which is really about another comment, not about the story.

The story is good, Stairman. Stairman is a goofy name, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Noice

I really wish I had a sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought it was a good story. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the brother and sister had something good going and I hope they are still at it right now. My sister Emma and I have something going on right now. We have been incest lovers since puberty and the only person who knows is our mother. My dad is to busy sticking his dick into his secretary and leaving mom untended so when mom found out about us she put Emma on the pill and gave us her blessing. It was two months later that we found out mom has a lover of her own. We found out that her lover was her brother Jake. He and mom were lover way before she married dad and the reason she got married to dad was because she got pregnant and named dad as the father. Two years later my sister was born. Emma and I found out later that Jake is our real father after dad asked mom for a divorce. After the divorce mom sat us down and told us the true about her and Jake's relationship and how Jake knocked mom up. We all moved in with Jake and mom is very happy to be with the person she really loved. As for me and Emma we are very happy and our relationship has been going strong since we hit puberty to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fine enough story but it feels like a good build-up wasted. The relationship dynamic flips from casually friendly to heavily sexual in quite literally one paragraph. There's no explanation for the sister to suddenly act the way she does. One would expect a much more gradual building of intimacy and closeness, especially with siblings where there would undoubtedly be hesitancy. Hence the story just comes off feeling rushed, lacking any romance ans unrealistic.

ddmc1701ddmc1701about 1 year ago

Loved the story great ending but you left room for more. Would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful story!! Would like more to it though seems by the the other comments other feel the same!! Keep it going. 😏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstairmen@stairmen
Trying my hand at this. I hope you enjoy my stories and I welcome your feedback, positive or negative.