Skipper and the Cabin Gurl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LannaLace
LannaLace
28 Followers

I should do my nails. Haven't done that in quite a while!" Applying nail polish can take some time to do it properly and not have it streak into an ugly mess. But a great little thing to do to kill time and just add a lil more spice to the hole ensemble. A nice dark pink would go well with the black and white contrasts of the maid dress. So femme!

She hummed and tried to sing along with Rickie Lee

"Long stretch of headlights

turned to I-9,

Tiptoe into truck stops

And those sleepy deee~sel eyes"

"Sure hope Stan's gonna like all this prepping and dressing up, cause I'm just gonna have to take it all off in a few hours before I get on the boat to go home."

"But. ... Hey, it's my last night here, and, this will be a very special evening, now won't it." She spoke out loud again to encourage herself.

She continued to sip her wine, listening to RLJ, applying the pink polish to her fingers and toes, holding them out and blowing on them to speed up the drying.

As the time grew closer to 6 o'clock, She slipped on her open toed heels and went back to the Skipper's room to check herself out in the mirror one more time. The heels really put the icing on this delicious, sweet, lil sexy thing. Her pink toenails adding a nice touch. The more she walked around in her heels posing, the more aware she was of the butt plug at work.

She decided to it was time to upsize her plug. She pulled out the trainer, and lubed up the medium sized one with the beads, and proceeded to slip it in. It went in a lot easier, as she continued to work it, very slowly pushing it deeper, little bits at a time. The sensation of each bead slipping through her sphincter turned up the arousal buttons

She pulled up her thong to help keep it in and then her nice black see-through sheer pants. The feeling of the sheer nylon material against her clean legs and crotch added even more volume to her arousal.

She just had to have another quick look in the mirror. "Mmm Sooo Sexy!!" She could hardly keep herself from being fixated on the hot chick looking back at her. All this new stuff made her look and feel like a completely different foxy woman who tonight, was going to be the 'neglected housewife' turned 'slutty maid.'

"Hope the Skipper's up for this, cause I'm definitely ready."

She returned to the living room to put more music on and waited for her lover to arrive at the door.

Finally, she heard the truck coming up the hill, and stop in the driveway. The truck door closed and then the door to the mobile opened.

"Richard? Hey, I'm home, finally. I gotta tell you 'bout this project. Its big, man, ...it's gonna be waaay bigger than I thought...and you could..."

That's when he caught his first look at Lanna coming towards him her hips swaying in those sexy heels, the black satin crop top, the see-through black mesh pants, her hair and makeup looking like a model in a fashion magazine.

Lanna leaped in the air at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a big opened mouth, sexy kiss on his lips. They held the kiss and embrace for what seemed like eternity.

Both hummed a sensuous "mmmm" as they kissed.

"I missed you Stan~ley", with a sexy pouty look, "leaving me here all alone, ... for days!"

She kissed him again. The Skipper tasted of cigarettes and coffee and bore the strong scent of diesel fuel, not to mention, 3 days of scruffy beard growth.

Lanna broke away and put her fingers up to his lips.

"OK! Not another word, you! And no shop talk! OK? "

She pointed a pink polished fingernail at him and said, "You need a shower, a shave and please go brush those teeth. Then you can come meet me in the bedroom, and bring that big dick of yours cause, you're gonna need it! Come to think of it, ...I'm gonna need it!" As she gave him a sexy wink.

"Holly shit! the Skipper shaking his head in disbelief, "I mean, YES .... MAM !!"

Off he went to the bathroom and the shower turned on immediately.

Lanna quickly made her way to her room and changed out of the black mesh pants. She started with a white garter belt, and matching nylon stockings attaching the garters, then a pair of white see through panties. She wiped off a bit of precum that had formed as a result of the sexy greeting at the door and licked it off her fingers. She then replaced the black push up bra with a lacey white one to match her sexy undergarments. She bent over and cupped her tiny breasts to fill her bra and a little extra lift.

She reached to her back side, beneath the panties and pulled out the medium sized beaded butt plug. She then lubed the one with the long pink squirrel tail and pushed it in. This time it went in easy. She flipped the tail to stick out the back of her panties then stepped into the maid outfit, pulling the bib part over her breasts. She pulled the sleeves up and then down to sit on the sides of her shoulders. Then stepped back into her black strappy, open toed heels.

She grabbed the wine from the fridge, filled a bucket with ice and put the bottle of wine in it. She got 2 fresh long-stemmed glasses and added them to the bucket. Lanna then strutted down the hall to the Skipper's room like a stripper coming on to the stage.

She checked herself out in the mirror one more time, combing her hair with her fingers and adding a bit of gloss to her lipstick to plump them up.

She partially filled the glasses and waited for the Skipper to get out of the bathroom.

Finally, he entered the room. Naked, clean shaven, with the strong scent of cheap aftershave lotion and his cock, partially swollen, swaying side to side as he walked in.

He stared at the sexy sight awaiting him and began to shake his head.

"Holly Fuck!! I never expected anything like this! You are absolutely amaaazing Lanna! Such ~ a Sexy li'l maid you are!"

"Come over here and sit-down Skip." Lanna motioned him towards a chair.

The Skipper sat as Lanna reached for his face, taking both cheeks in her hands and bending over top, kissed him affectionately on the lips.

"Well that tastes and smells a lot better Stanley", rubbing her nose against his, to be cute.

They exchanged more kisses and tasted each other's tongues as they bathed in their arousal. Lanna had planned to take a page from Holley's book of teasing. She reached behind him, massaging his shoulders and then gently pulled his arms towards the back of the chair. Then "clink", handcuffed him to the back of the chair.

"Ohh... this gonna get a lil kinky is it?" asked Stan.

Lanna backed up and smiled at him. She twirled in a circle with her arms partially outstretched. The ruffled skirt of the maid dress rose up giving Stan a quick view of her white sexy lingerie beneath. Stanley raised his eyebrows and let out a deep breath.

Lanna posed like a stripper in front of him, reaching up and swaying from side to side, then turning around with her backside to him, she slowly lowered herself to her knees. She pushed her butt up in the air toward him and laid her head down in front of her. She reached back to the petticoat ruffles of the skirt on her maid outfit, and slowly slid it up over the cheeks of her ass. The white garters framed her beautiful ass perfectly. The pink squirrel tail butt plug hung down from her see through white panties like a pendulum. She swished her ass side to side to get her pink tail moving.

"Would you like a piece of tail, Skipper?" Asked Lanna with a naughty giggle. She pointed her ass cheeks to one side so she could reach back with her opposite hand and swing the tail up and down and in circles. She grabbed the wide part of the plug and slid it in and out a few times.

"Ooo Skipper, this is a game changer! I'm looking forward to your big hard cock going in and out of me like this", as she continued to push the plug in and out.

Stan grinned. "Holly Fuck, I can't believe what I'm seeing in front of me...Please Lord, do not strike me blind now!" The skipper shouted out.

Lanna moved backwards slowly, while still on her knees, swaying her ass, side to side.

"Open those legs real wide, now Stanley, ... Ship coming in...and she's ready to be cocked". She giggled and laughed.

Lanna moved her ass cheeks back towards him till she could feel his legs, then pushed her ass up towards the skipper's cock. When she could feel it resting on the cheeks of her ass, she started rubbing against it, pushing the skipper back in the chair. She could feel that his cock was now at full attention and there was precum dripping into the crack of her ass.

"Mmm... feels like the skipper's almost ready to get his riggin to slide in? Mmmm, feels so~oo nice don't it. Skip?"

The skipper replied with a series of gasps and grunts, as she continued to slide her ass against his stiff cock.

"You should undo these handcuffs so I can grab hold of you" pleaded the skipper

Lanna looked behind her, then turned and stood over top of him, laughing.

"Oh, we're not ready for that yet, skipper. Uh Uh!! You see, I'm the dirty lil cabin gurl of your dreams, baby... and I'm gonna make you moan and groan and beg to let you fuck me. ...and once we get this squirrel out of my ass, that's exactly what you're gonna do... but, first we need to get that dragon of yours ready for the dungeon ...you know what I'm talkin about?" As Lanna giggled deceptively.

She got back down on her knees and crawled up between his legs and as his cock bounced around in circles. She followed it with her tongue stretched and her mouth wide open..teasing but not allowing it to make contact, and continued to giggle with excitement ,...despite the Skipper swerving his hips in the chair, trying everything to aim his stiff cock into her mouth.

She pulled her hair back to one side of her neck and looked up at him with big eyes. She then moved up so his cock slid along her neck on the other side. She twisted and swirled her head so it could slip n slide against her neck, her throat, her chin.

She was really liking this sexual teasing and could see that it was a real turn on for Stan as well. She ran her pink polished fingers along the outer edge of the glans to the tip of his cock.

"Look at those nails!" Frank said with excitement. "Very sexy, Lanna!"

Lanna grabbed the shaft at the base and squeezed it with her fingers while she licked beneath his swollen glans, letting it slip and fall from its own weight and tension. She opened her mouth wide and took the head in, swirling her tongue underneath, side to side, then slurping it in, and bobbing on it a few times before letting it go.

The Skipper let out a sighed gasp of air.

"Skipper, I love your cock... and can't wait till its deep inside me, but ..., we have to clean it up a bit don't you think?"

The skipper gasping, and his face red as a beet, "whadda ya mean?"

"Well, your riggin',... needs a bit a trimmin,' Dah~lin! We wouldn't want all that muff of yours getting in the way now, ...do we? "

"What?... You're kidding me... I've never shaved down there!"

"Yeah, ...we know that Stan! Oh, you're gonna love it, once it's all nice and smoooooth, and clean as a whistle. Don't you worry 'bout a thing babe. I've done this hundreds of times on myself. "

"Really? You're gonna... " Rolling his eyes, "Ok, Ok..whatever it takes..." as he turned his head to the side and rolled his eyes.

Just then his cock flicked up and started to droop a little.

"ahhh...we don't want it to do that..now do we?"...says Lanna, teasingly.

She grabbed the shaft and licked the underside of it, out to the head again, and then bobbed on it a few more times. It responded and stiffened right away.

"Here, this will only take a minute or two Skip"

Lanna spread a towel beneath the chair, then reached behind him on the table and grabbed his electric razor, turning on the beard trimmer.

"Geezus, you're gonna use that?"

"Well Yeah... I've done this lots of times...don't worry skip. We'll have your mast all cleaned up and ready to set sail in no time."

With that, she got busy and started clipping from underneath his balls with the trimmer while holding his erect cock up with her other hand, being very careful to not get too close. She continued to stroke him while she tossed the pubic hair down to the towel below. She made her way up one side, then the other and trimmed as close she dared to, while mounds of pubic hair grew.

"Don't move now, Skip. Almost done."

She then went back for a second pass, getting closer and closer to the skin

She clipped his mons area to a tiny V shaped patch just above his shaft.

"Ahh now look at that. Doesn't that look a whole lot better? It's so cuuuute! And believe me, it will feel a whole lot better too."

"Geezus," said the skipper, "I hope no one sees this in the shower in camp! What the hell will they think?"

Lanna laughed while she rolled up the towel and put it on the counter.

"Ok, now, where were we?"

She got down on her knees again in front of him. She lowered the sleeves on the maid dress so it hung on her breasts, nipples and bra to keep it on. The ruffles on the skirt hung from the edges of her ass cheeks. Her beautiful thin legs, dressed in white thigh high stockings, stretched out behind her. She looked up at him and grabbed the freshly shaven base of his shaft and stroked the length of it a few times... then wrapped her lips around it and slid it all the way down her throat till she gagged a little. Then giving him several full-length enthusiastic sucks. His cock responded and was near full erection again.

"See, .... now there's so much more cock to swallow!" Lanna smiled.

She teased the tip with her tongue and licked off some precum ...while continuing to look up at him, her eyes wide with enthusiasm. Her glossy lips wrapped around his shaft as she gave him several full-length sucks then pulled it out with a slurpy 'pop'.

"Does that feel good Skipper? Do you like it when I pull your cock out of my mouth like that?"

The Skipper's cock was now pointing up and hard as a throbbing dick could be. The veins beginning to bulge with anticipation.

"Lanna ran the edge of her finger along the veins. Oh, I like it when it does this. that's what were talkin' about..Look at that Skip, it's huge now... I just love your big, ... huge ...shaved cock n balls." As she swirled her tongue over the top and around the glans several times. "Mmmm, love it Stanley."

She got down beneath him and licked his shaved ball sack, sucking gently and swirling her tongue around each one ...then sliding her tongue along the whole shaft, back out to the tip, licking the underside repeatedly like a kitten lapping up milk.

"Mmm, so nice skipper, nice and hard ... I like it... don't you?"

"Yeah, ...I guess, ... I mean," gasping and breathing deeply, "I mean, Holly fuck..that feels incredible...I feel like I'm getting high...

"Ohhh! You need a li'l drink of wine Skip...Sorry, we got ya so excited there, I forgot about your wine.....here let me get it for you... Lanna stood up and grabbed his glass of wine and held it for him while he had a sip, providing a nice view of her tiny cleavage.... She took a sip from his glass too and then put the glass down on the table.

She then straddled his lap, kissing him deeply on the lips while one hand reached between their legs and grabbed his shaft, rubbing his cock along her stockings to her crotch. Her cock almost as hard as his was, she used it to rub them together.

She continued to kiss him affectionately, running her tongue in and out of his mouth, while she rubbed his cock all over her crotch. Her panties getting soaked with precum from them both.

"Mmmm This is sooo good Skipper; I love to get you all horny" she says with a smile as she stands up again. "It gets me all hot an' horny too!"

She backed away from him and pushed the sleeves of the maid outfit off her arms and lifted the bib off her tiny breasts. The maid dress fell to the floor ...she stepped out of it...and then posed in front of him, her hands with the nice gold bracelets on the wrists sat on her waist.

Her gold chain necklace dangling from her neck, down to her petite cleavage. Her tiny erect nipples sticking out the top of her white lacey bra. Her slim abs and waist wet n glossy from their precum. Her erect cock sticking out the top of her white panties. Her slim white nylon clad legs standing in her black open toed heels.

"So, tell me Skipper, do you think it's time? Is it time for a damn good fucking? Haven't you been waiting for this for a long time?"

"Yes, Lanna, it's fuckin time... Please, please let me fuck you. Undo these fricken handcuffs...and let's get on with it," as his swollen cock stood straight up, bulging at the head.

She straddled him once again over the chair and while partly standing, reached behind him, her erect cock pressed against his face, and undid the cuffs.

The skipper shook his arms loose and stood up slowly while reaching for Lanna's waist. He pulled her close and planted his lips on hers. He then slid his hands around to her cute lil ass cheeks and pulled her in towards him, grinding his cock against hers. Holding the position, they continued to grind and slide against each other, embraced in deep sensual kissing.

Lanna pulled away and stared straight into the skipper's eyes with a serious look. She turned around and knelt on his bed, pulling her long hair to one side of her neck, she rested on all fours, with her ass sticking out the side. She swished her ass from side to side so the pink squirrel tail swished in the air.

"Ok, there's lube there Stan. Lube up, pull my plug and get that nice hard cock inside me...slowly though...please?"

The skipper's cock was bouncing up and down and swaying from side to side in anticipation as he squirted more than enough lube over his cock and into Lanna's crack. He grabbed the squirrel tail and with a gentle pull it slid right out... he slid his cock back and forth against her crack ...and then squeezed the tip into her butt hole.

He paused, "Ok, you ready? Let me know if I'm hurting you or what I can do to make it go in nice n easy" says the Skipper

Lanna responds with ...." mmm, that's good, its good!" As she breathed in deeply, bracing for the pain, "keep going, slowly, very slowly."

He pushed it in gently and continuously.

Her sphincter was now very relaxed from the plug being in for so long. His smooth, rock hard, lubed cock actually felt much better than the plug. He paused again for a few seconds, waiting, waiting, and then ...it just slid in on its own, past her sphincter. She could feel his bulging head throbbing inside her.

"AHHH" Lanna gasped. "Wow!" gasping and breathing heavily, "It's in, oh my god, that feels... Ok, a lil more ..."

The skipper now nudging his cock in and out slowly, getting deeper with each thrust.

"Yes! Like that" Lanna gasps..." Ahh", gasping to help with the bits of pain she was still feeling, "Ahhh, YES, that feels good, I can't ..be ... 'leave, it actually feels good... Yes, .... keep going, ... Keep going."

The skipper in a half standing position behind Lanna, on her knees, on his bed, in her white lingerie, her long beautiful brunette hair flopping around, as she pushed back harder towards him to feel his cock penetrate deeper with each of his thrusts. She shook from excitement and nerves.

Stan kept his cock sliding in and then backing nearly out of her tight ass, very slowly. This felt better than any fuck he'd ever had before, and he didn't want it to end it any time soon.

He slowed to a nice even rhythm and they continued to just enjoy the feeling for their first fuck.

Lanna's rock hard cock bounced in the air and flopped against her abs, making a flacking sound.

LannaLace
LannaLace
28 Followers