Skipper and the Cabin Gurl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a completely new experience. She had strange feelings of excitement, arousal, nervous tension, and while there was a small bit of pain, it felt all ~ very enjoyable now. She knew right then, that she would definitely be wanting to do this again.

Every now and then she' would straighten up and lean back so he could squeeze her tiny breasts and nipples, kissing her on the neck, making Lanna purr with satiation while he drove his cock into her prostate. Lanna's cock flowed with gobs of thick cum involuntarily but held a solid erection. She had never experienced this before.

Then as they returned to doggy style the Skipper held her waist and admired the sight of her lean backside, the nice white garter belt and the garter straps along the edges of her beautiful ass. His rock-hard cock flowing in and out of her. He never envisioned that he would someday be so lucky to be fucking a hot lil maid like this. He tried to maintain a slow even pace and enjoy her tight slippery hole.

The incredible sight of Lanna's sexiness and the sensations on his cock were mounting. Lanna could feel his huge cock throbbing inside her. He began to drive his cock with more ferocity and faster each time. He reached around and grabbed hold of Lanna's rock hard, slimy cock and jerked it while he fucked her. Their intensity hitting heights, Lanna's head swirling back and forth from excitement. They both grunted and gasped in their passion, as they approached climax.

The Skipper shook her tiny waist in his grip, while plunging and holding his cock deep inside her, then erupted with a huge intense release. Lanna experiencing the first rush of cum, filling her, overfilling her, and some leaking out.

"Ahhh!!" they grunted in unison.

Lanna's cock ejaculated, shooting cum across the bed, on to the sheets, floor and wall on the other side as Stan continued to stroke it.

They held in position with his cock deep inside her. The muscles in their legs and torso at full extension and trembling from the exertion. Then with a final twitch, their cocks finished unloading, and ribbons of cum continued to drip. Their breathing and gasping, still struggling to return to normal, their bodies heaving with each breath.

Relaxing his grip on her hips he slowly and gently slipped his erect cock back till the head finally emerged, allowing a river of thick cum to flow out her ass. They fell into his bed together, gasping and basking in their sweet, after sex glow.

"Ahhhh" hummed Lanna. "Holy Fuck, that was incredible."

"Wow! Yeah! It sure was!" Replied Stan still trying to regain his breath. "I've never orgasmed like that before. Ever! Hooo!"

Stan spooned up against Lanna and they laid together for a few minutes enjoying the warmth of each other's body while their cocks continued to drip ribbons of cum on to each other and the bed.

"Hmm...ok, let's ditch this cum soaked cover, and grab our wine...and you can tell me all about your trip up island, Stanley"

They laughed together, feeling euphoric in the aftermath, like they had just finished a marathon.

Lanna got up and filled each glass to the brim, while Stan, stripped off the cover of his bed and piled it in a corner of the room for the time being.

They sat up against pillows resting against the headboard and sipped their wine.

"mmm this tastes so~oo good, right now!"

"Yeah it does," replied Stanley.

"Ahh shit," Lanna sighed, "I'll have to start packing after dinner, cause I gotta be ready to go for 10 or so tomorrow morning." Lanna lamented.

"Well, about that!" replied Stanley

"As I was saying, this is a big project. It's gonna be really big actually. We're building a work camp to house 150 to 200 men....and women. It's gonna have a complete kitchen and dining area, a huge shop, parking for pickups, and a first aid station. As well a big enclosed yard for heavy industrial equipment and electrical shed etc.. It's gonna be huge."

"Wow! That is big. Who's the engineer?"

"Well that's just it. We don't have one yet. We need an engineer with a surveyor's license. One with experience in designing "Work Safe Sites". They thought I could do it. But they didn't realize all the regulations that go along with a camp that big, nor all the legal requirements for a licensed professional, and that's way beyond me."

"Really? ... Huh!" exclaimed Lanna

Stanley nodded his head and looked straight at Lanna, "But we both know someone who fits the bill completely!"

"But this is not my area. Surely they must have someone here on the island that does that?" asked Lanna

"Nah, this is 'butt-fuck no where'.. and ... woops, .... maybe that wasn't the best choice of words..."

They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Ya know what I mean, don't ya...they didn't think of that here".

"So, do you think I could apply for the job when they post it?" Asked Lanna.

"Well, ... about that, ... I kinda' let my boss know that you were here, I mean, Richard is here, and told him about your credentials and some of the projects you worked on, and he got all excited and called your boss.

"What?" He called Jack? Lanna shouted in Richard's voice. "Without even talking to me, or meeting with me first? I mean, meeting ... Richard ... first?"

"Hey, no one knows about Lanna. Nor do they need to know about Lanna, right?" asked Stan in a quieter voice. "Sorry we've never really talked about this stuff." Stan added.

"Nah its ok," answered Lanna. "I'm not ready to come out of the closet, or your bedroom or whatever, just yet. So, tell me, what did Jack say?"

"Well, he said he would have to talk to some of the people you work with there, to find out what you had on the go and what you're scheduled for, ya know, ...coming up but, said, that likely, you were a perfect fit to get the job done. And, he said, 'we're all part of the same company.' "

"He said he was gonna get back to Bob, ... that's my boss, first thing in the morning. We let him know that the boat sails at 11 tomorrow morning and you had a reservation to be on it to go home."

"Wow? Really? That is something! Huh!! I wouldn't have to pack everything up. Why didn't you tell me all this on the phone?" Lanna started to laugh, elbowing Stan in the ribs.

"'Cause you wouldn't fricken let me" Stan replied, laughing.

They both stared off into space for a few minutes thinking about it and sipping their wine.

Then they spoke over top of each other

"Do you even ... want to stay here?" asked Stan overtop of Lanna saying "Do you really want me here that long?"

"Are you fucking kidding? She answered again in Richard's voice, "Of course I'd wanna stay. It would be fantastic to stay on the island longer and ya know, hang out when we can..that would be fuckin' great! We could get out on the boat a few more times."

"... And, we could, ... ya know, ... have more incredible sex, ...", she said much softer in Lanna's voice.

"The more 'incredible sex' part sounds great! Stan replied with a grin, "well, ...we should know more by morning. I knew you'd be excited to hear all that. "

"Well, don't know about you, .. but, ... I've worked up quite an appetite. Ya think we could get some supper now?" Asked Stan.

"Oh yeah for sure," said Lanna. "I've got it all ready to go. Should only take about 20 minutes."

"Great" replied Stan, "sure is geat having a wom... I mean, ... you around", he quipped with a grin, as he caught himself from what could've been another awkward slip of the tongue.

Lanna just smiled, tossed the rest of her wine back, got up, and slipped back into her maid dress.

She turned towards Stan, while pulling her hair to one side of her neck, and said with a strong southern accent; "I'll just be going to fix dinner right now, and git it all ready for my maaan! Ya know the maaaan with the freshly shaven cock n balls, that just luuuves and does whatever his sissy wife tells him to!"

Stan just laughed out loud while he got up and looked through his closet for something clean to wear.

"You gonna need some nice satin pan~ties to go with that freshly shaven cock n balls miss'tah?" Lanna teased some more.

"Nah get outta here, you. Stay away from me with that shaver, ... and them handcuffs."

This romantic, steamy story will continue. Please come back for Chapter 5 cumming soon!

If you enjoyed this story, please leave a favourable rating and a few comments. Thank you!