Skipper's Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm not sure about taking photos George."

But the older man ignored him initially, and instead knelt down and positioned his phone for a close-up shot of her sex. "It's fine, lad," George replied as he got back to his feet. "Can't rely on my memory! Help me lift her," as he gripped her ankles. Ben gripped her wrists, and they gently lifted her bottom a couple of inches clear of her towel. She again stirred slightly without waking as they carried her head-first towards the open door, down the three steps, and along the boat's passageway to their quarters. George eyed her winking slit as her thighs moved too and fro. They gently placed her onto the couple's bed, covered her with a sheet, and called it a night. Ben lay next to Natalie for a while, horny as hell, in two minds whether to fuck her there and then. But thought he'd wait until the morning.

***

Natalie awoke first next morning, unable to remember going to bed, and at first confused as to why she was completely naked, but then she vaguely remembered the previous night; dinner, the poker, the bet - FUCK yes, the bet! She remembered being naked in George's presence, going up on deck nude...but she struggled to remember anything else.

"Morning babe," Ben said, interrupting her thoughts.

"Did I..." she stammered, "... strip, last night?"

"Yes," Ben confirmed, "and I'm afraid we agreed that you'd stay, well, naked while on the boat, the whole trip."

"Oh God, I must have been really out of it," Natalie said, donning some blue knickers and her skimpy pink dressing gown to go to the toilet. "This is as close to naked as George is going to see me,"

"Ah," Ben whispered.

"What?"

"You fell asleep naked on your towel last night," Natalie's mouth fell open, guessing what he was about to say. "And we put you to bed; George saw EVERYTHING!" He thought he'd better not mention the photos George had taken too, thinking she'd flip if she knew that.

"Christ!"

"Well, on the bright side, you always wanted an all-over tan; well, now's your chance." She gave him a resigned glance and headed for the toilet.

George had already been up a while, and the boat was en-route to a little port town on the west coast of France, near La Rochelle. Hearing that the couple awake and talking, he left the boat on auto-pilot and went below deck. After nodding to Ben, who was still in bed, he waited for Natalie to exit the toilet. When she did, she looked startled to see his standing there.

"George! Er, good morning," she felt embarrassed after what Ben had told that her he'd seen everything.

"Thought we had an agreement, Nat," he declared, blocking her way back to their quarters.

"That's for real, then?" she replied, already knowing the answer really.

"Oh yes," he said, taking out the paper she'd signed from his to shirt pocket and unfolding it. "Now take it off," he indicated her dressing gown. She hesitated, uncertain what to do. "Or I will!"

Natalie had no option. She slipped her silky dressing gown off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, leaving her standing topless, in just her knickers. Ben sat on the edge of their bed and watched with excitement as his wife was forced to strip for the old skipper. He watched her hesitate before hooking her fingers around the elastic and pulling them all the way to her feet, then unhooked them and stood up straight again, coyly covering her mons.

"Better," George smiled. "Now stay like that," and headed back up on deck.

"Come here," Ben said to his embarrassed wife, "I've got a present for you!" And showed her his throbbing erection. She jumped on him and they fucked like they never had before. She didn't even ask him to close the door; she found she was actually turned-on by having to undress for George, and the idea of him seeing her riding Ben's cock also excited her.

After showering, Natalie didn't get dressed, but remained nude as instructed. Cooking and eating breakfast naked felt strange. George had already had his breakfast, but Natalie took him some tea up on desk. Ben watched her from below as she carefully carried the hot mug up the steps, then timidly peer out before stepping into the bright sunshine.

"Thank you Nat," George said, taking the mug from her as he sat in the cockpit. "Getting used to being naked then?" he asked, and nodded towards her uncovered crotch. She blushed.

"Thought I'd best get used to it," she replied. "And like Ben said; I can get an all-over tan."

"Well, you have nothing to be embarrassed about, Nat; you have a cracking body and a very pretty cunt." She blushed even more at that. "You sunbathing now then?"

"Yes. How long before we arrive?"

"Ooh, a couple of hours." He watched as the curvy nude woman knelt down to straighten out her towel, and then adopt the same position she had the previous night; face down with her hands for a pillow.

***

The skipper steered the boat towards its next destination further south along the western coast of France, stealing the occasional glance at the glorious curves of his female passenger.

Sat on his deckchair near his wife, Ben loved that she had got over her initial reluctance to being undressed in George's company. She did, however, cover her bare bottom up whenever another boat got near to them.

"Rub some cream in my back, please Ben,"' Natalie asked as the sun got higher in the clear sky. He picked up the tube and squeezed a line of sun cream down the middle of her back from her neck to her tattoo. Starting at the top, he began to massage it into her skin, but as he got to her lower back, he signalled to George to come and take over.

The skipper silently stepped down from his cockpit and knelt next to Ben, who stood up so that the older man could continue the massage. Natalie didn't notice the change, and lay still as George moved his hands over her back, then lower over her bare buttocks. Ben watched with excitement as Natalie's bare body was fondled by the horny skipper; he pushed his hands between the arse cheeks and pulled them apart to expose her anus.

"Ben! No! George is just over there!" Natalie admonished, without looking up. But George continued his caress, moving his hands down further, pushing them between her thighs and brushing her sex. "Stop it!" she ordered louder this time, and sat up to look around. "George!" she shouted, seeing who it actually was who had been molesting her. He removed his hands and retreated back to his cockpit. "What the fuck, Ben?"

"Couldn't resist, babe," he smiled.

She gave him a not entirely serious scowl, then resumed her previous position. The fact that George had seen, and now touched, her fanny was quite a thrill, she admitted to herself. "Finish my legs please."

Ben obeyed. "Don't neglect your front, will you, babe?"

"I've been putting that off to be honest," she whispered.

"Well, you don't want an uneven tan, do you?" Ben grinned. Natalie conceded that he was right, and turned over onto her back, blushing deeply as the skipper watched. She kept her legs closed, however, and began to apply sun cream to her front. She waiting till George had returned his gaze towards to part her thighs and apply the cream there. It felt very strange putting sun cream on the parts she would normally leave concealed - it felt particularly odd applying cream to her labia; Ben enjoyed watching her, and thought she certainly seemed to be ensuring it was well rubbed in. George turned around quickly as she was playing with herself, and she immediately withdrew her hand and closed her legs in embarrassment.

***

After her embarrassing sunbathing experience, simply being naked around the boat didn't seem such a big deal. Natalie even volunteered to prepare them all a spot of lunch, which she did completely nude. Both men sat at the table and enjoyed the view of Natalie acting as nude cook and waitress.

After lunch, George showed her how to steer the boat; she sat in his cockpit chair without a stitch on, and was so engrossed in the steering and navigation that she completely forgot she was naked, and also forgot to cover herself when other boats passed nearby. Ben noticed the surprised looks of the passengers getting an eyeful of his wife's assets.

***

By late afternoon, they arrived at the French harbour, and Natalie dressed so that her and Ben could visit the town and enjoy an evening meal.

Ok their return, however, both somewhat intoxicated, George, drinking alone in the boat's dinette, had to remind her to strip, which she did without question, handing each item to him as she tried to maintain her balance.

The trio played cards again, for fun this time, and Natalie of course remained undressed the entire time.

***

Natalie's lie-in on their second morning was disturbed by George noisily clattering around in the kitchen as he made himself a coffee before departure. She got up to go to the toilet, and half asleep automatically donned a pair of knickers and her dressing gown. George noticed her absentmindedly enter the toilet, and waited for her to exit. She was shocked to find him standing just outside the door, blocking her way back to their bedroom. She was even more shocked when, without saying a word, pulled open her flimsy dressing gown to reveal her bare breasts and plain black knickers.

"George!" she admonished him, but without much conviction, and looked over his shoulder as her husband looked on with interest. The older man simply took in the view of her tits for a couple of seconds (nowhere near as pale now, due to her nude sunbathing), then slid his left arm around her middle, and slipped his right hand down the front of her knickers!

Natalie couldn't believe what was happening. Her legs went weak as she felt the skipper's fingers eagerly feeling for her most private part. He pulled her closer as he found it, and slid his middle and index fingers deep inside her intimate slit. Natalie gasped as she felt his fingers moving inside her. She put her head on his right shoulder and her arms around his waist to steady herself. She caught her husband's gaze and could tell he was as turned-on as she was.

When Natalie was close to orgasm, George withdrew his fingers from her vagina, and removed his hand from inside her knickers. He stood her upright and slipped her dressing gown off her shoulders so it fell in an untidy heap around her feet. He then quickly unbuckled his trousers and dropped them along with his underpants to reveal his large, erect penis. Natalie looked down at it, noting it was both longer and thicker than Ben's. His balls were also very hairy, and that hair continued along about a third of his shaft.

Placing his hands on the top of Natalie head, he pushed it downwards until her mouth reached his cock. She obediently opened her mouth and accepted his swollen member, whereupon George gently grabbed her by the hair and moved her head back and forth; each forward movement caused his large helmet to stroke the back of her throat. Ben could tell she was actually enjoying the experience, and moved nearer to watch as she sucked off their skipper. Eventually George released her hair, and Ben watched with fascination as she continued to swirl her tongue around his helmet. After giving George head for about a minute, he withdrew his erection from her mouth and stood her back upright, slipped his trousers and underpants off his feet, then forced her backwards onto his bed. There he ripped off her knickers and fucked her roughly as her husband looked on with an erection as hard as George's in his pants.

Ben watched the old skipper hammering Natalie for several minutes, during which time she came at least once; maybe several times, judging by her loud moans, he thought. The older man mauled his wife's tits as he fucked her; her nipples were protruding and hard.

Soon George himself orgasmed violently, spurting his seep deep inside Natalie. When he was spent, he lay exhausted on her for a few seconds, then withdrew himself and climbed off her. While George put his trousers back on, Natalie remained lying on the bed with her arms stretched above her head and her legs splayed wide apart; his semen oozing from her gash. Eventually she climbed off the bed herself, and without saying a word to either men, headed for the shower.

Ben helped George convert his bedroom back into the dinette. "Was that good?" he asked as they worked.

"Fuck yes, son, that was hot," George replied. "Nat's cunt is nice and tight!"

***

The rest of the day following Natalie's coupling with their skipper were uneventful. They navigated around the western tip of Spain and headed south along the coast of Portugal. She remained unclothed whilst aboard the boat, and only dressed to visit the ports their stopped at. None of them mentioned directly what had occurred, but it wasn't awkward.

Most of the following day too was uneventful, except for mid-afternoon, when she had a rather embarrassing experience: As usual, she was sunbathing after their lunch; by that stage her white bits had almost completely disappeared, and she had a pretty even all-over tan. But neither of her male companions bothered to wake her as she sunbathed asleep on her back when George steered them into the busy marina at Cascais. Ben watched with excitement as passengers and crew of other boats, as well as folks on the quayside noticed the stark naked woman asleep on their deck. A few took photographs, he noted. When she was eventually roused by all the noise, she squealed and hurried below deck.

***

Just before 7am next morning, Ben awoke to find Natalie wasn't lying next to him. Looking out of the window he could see they were no longer in the marina, but had stopped near a picturesque part of the coastline. He quietly crept up the steps to the deck and found Natalie and George both naked, and engaged in lovemaking; George was eating her out as she lay spreading herself on her sunbathing towel. Ben continue to watch unseen as the skipper brought his wife close to orgasm with his tongue, and then she actually came when he fingered her. He then slipped his rock-hard cock into her and soon filled her full of his cum. George rolled off her and they both lay on their backs in post-coital bliss. Ben noted that her nipples here big and hard again, and could see their combined sex juices dribbling out of her gaping vagina and between her buttocks.

"Oh, hi love," Natalie said as she noticed her husband watching them. "You don't mind us... you know..."

"Oh no, it's fine," Ben replied. "It's sexy watching you actually. Would love a go myself!"

"You probably wouldn't want sloppy seconds, though lad," the skipper said, nodding towards Natalie's wet crotch.

Rather than showering, Natalie dived straight into the sea off the side of the boat and swam towards the coast, where she'd spotted a tiny, deserted beach that was separated from a larger beach by an outcrop of rocks. She stood in the shallows and washed away George's semen before exiting the water and making her way along the shoreline, walking carefully to avoid the many rocks strewn all around. Ben stood leaning on the safety rail watching his naked wife. George copied him, leaning on the rail next to him, still naked, with Natalie's sex juices still on his beard and now flaccid penis. "You not joining her, son?" he asked.

"Nah, maybe another time," Ben replied, not wanting to reveal that the real reason was he wasn't a confident enough swimmer to attempt the distance that Natalie had easily covered; but she had won certificates for swimming at school. From their perspective, Ben and George were able to see that Natalie was in danger of being discovered by a group of what looked like six youths; four boys and two girls by the look of it. They were making their way down a flight of steps cut into the small cliff, which Natalie was unable to see from her position. Ben considered shouting to warn her, but was worried that, even if she heard him, it might draw the youths' attention to her presence. Luckily, however, at the last second Natalie stopped and looked around, obviously having heard voices, and managed to hurry back into the water without being discovered, then swam back to the boat.

***

After travelling south for the entire day, they finally arrived at the port of Portimao, on the south coast of Portugal's Algarve region. There they planned to stay two nights, with Ben and Natalie using the boat only as a base, spending the days exploring the area, and the evenings enjoying the nightlife.

On the second evening there, the couple returned to the boat just after midnight. Both were relaxed rather than drunk; Natalie had consumed a couple of double Bacardis, but they had eaten and walked quite a way (despite her heels), so its effects had worn off somewhat. They had dressed up for the evening; Ben wore a pair of smart shorts and a nice short-sleeved shirt, while Natalie wore a white knee-length elasticated skirt, a pale blue blouse which revealed her shoulders, and darker blue high-heeled shoes. She'd also tied her hair back into a ponytail.

The couple went below deck, Natalie first, expecting to find George maybe drinking and watching TV. He was indeed drinking, but not alone; with him were two other men, whom, once both had entered the cabin, he introduced.

"Nat, Ben," George announced, getting to his feet. "Let me introduce you to Stuart," he nodded towards an Englishman in his 40s seated on the far side of the table. Stuart was tall (6' 4") and muscular.

"Hello both," Stuart said, lifting his whiskey glass.

"And this is Frank," George gestured to a 60ish Portuguese man who had been sitting opposite him. Frank had a dark thinning hair and a small moustache, both could have been coloured, Natalie thought.

"Very pleased to meet you," Frank said, and kissed Natalie's left hand. She did find him a little lecherous, especially when his gaze fell on her bosoms, rather than her face after the kiss. George went on to explain that Stuart ran a local tourist excursion boat, and Frank, a widower, was the owner of a restaurant in the town.

With the introductions out of the way, George addressed Natalie directly. "Now, Nat, have you forgotten our rule?"

"I, er..." she stammered, and flushed bright red at the subject being raised in front of his friends.

"Well?" he pressed. Ben stood near the steps, aroused by this turn of events.

"Not when other people are here, George." she said quietly.

"But our contract says nothing about other people," he replied, taking out their written agreement from his back pocket, unfolding it, and placing it on the table. Ben noticed the two other men scan the note and began to eye up his wife lustily.

"We're just going to go to bed anyway," she argued, and tried to squeeze past the skipper. But he stood his ground, and with her back turned towards him, he hooked his arms under hers and held them in a full nelson armlock. She let out a shocked squeal, and struggled to free herself, afraid of what he had planned.

"Give me a hand," George said to his two friends. "Everything off!" The pair didn't need to be asked twice; they eagerly jumped out of their seats and began to attack Natalie's clothing. She shrieked as Stuart started to unbutton her blouse, while kicking out at Frank as he tried to de-skirt her. However, he quickly had her elasticated skirt around her ankles. She couldn't believe that two strangers she'd only just met were forcibly undressing her.

"Ben, help!" she shouted to her husband.

"I'm a bit outnumbered," he replied. "And it's George's rule to be fair," he shrugged.

Natalie realised she was at the horny men's mercy. By this point, her blouse had been fully unbuttoned, and her black bra exposed; her ample breasts were threatening to spill out of it. Stuart reached behind her and unclasped her bra strap, then grabbed it at the front and pulled it up to her chin, flopping out her breasts for everyone's viewing pleasure.