Skipping Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary said, "We did get to sectionals, but none of us made it to state this year. We weren't very good." She said this while watching me look at the photo. I smiled at her, and she briefly smiled back in reflex. She was unconsciously biting her lower lip and pulling down on one side of her long shirt.

Mom turned to her and said, "Oh, that's not true. I think you should be very proud of that."

Visibly pushing away other thoughts, Mary said, "Thank you, aunt Diane."

"And you had lots of fun with your team right?"

"Oh yeah - we're all good friends," she replied, brushing a stray hair away from her face. I couldn't stop staring at her. "We were sad we didn't advance, but it was a lot of fun."

I pulled my gaze away from her in an attempt to keep my thoughts under control but everywhere I looked just sent my mind on new threads. Her desk, where she sat. Her drawers, where she kept her clothes. Her hamper, where she took those clothes off. Her bed, where she slept. I closed my eyes and forced all other thoughts from my mind, willing myself to concentrate on the here-and-now. When I opened them again, Mary was looking at me with a puzzled expression.

Oblivious to all of this, mom asked, "Are you going to join a track team in college next year, do you think?"

Mary shook her head. "No, high school was quite enough for me. I like to run, but I'm not going to do it competitively."

"Well, that's a shame," said my mom. "I think you are very talented."

After

I stood with my back against the wall of Mary's bedroom, sweating and panting. Mary was on her knees before me, blowing me with wild abandon. She was naked, breasts standing out proudly. She hummed happily to herself as worked me over with her mouth, and I was desperately trying to hold back my cum - but she wasn't making it easy.

She'd rapidly plunge me over and over into her mouth, cheeks hollowed out as she applied light suction. Other times she'd hold the base of my dick and run her tongue all over it. Sometimes she'd just hold the head in between her lips, stroking the tip with her tongue as she pumped me with her hand. Then she'd release her mouth and continue to give me a handjob while staring at my erection and licking her lips, pointing it experimentally toward her mouth or her tits.

And through all of it, she smiled. When she wasn't humming, she was singing little nonsense syllables to herself. She sucked, and slurped, and licked, and devoured me like I was the best thing she had ever tasted in her life.

"Goddammit, Mary," I managed to get out, "How are you so good at this?"

Before

"I don't think I'm that talented," Mary demurred. "I practice a lot. And I really love doing it - I think that's very important."

Mom said, "Well, I hope you keep running for fun. I think you can get a lifetime of benefits out of an athletic activity you enjoy." She looked at me, "Mike, is your father dressed yet?"

"No, when I passed by he was lying on the bed muttering about how he ate too many pancakes."

Mom laughed and went to go prod dad into action. Mary just stood there, looking at me with a miserable expression on her face. It made me want to hug her, but there was no way for me to do that right now.

"I have to get ready," she said. After a long pause, she added, "I'm sorry, Mike."

I took a step closer to her. She made as if to retreat, but didn't. "Mary, if you want to make a proper apology you need to be clear about what you're apologizing for."

"Seriously?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yes." Another step.

She sighed. "You really want me to say it out loud?" Squinting her eyes at me, she asked, "Are you teasing me? Because if you are I'm going to kill you."

"I'm not." I stopped just a couple of feet from her. Our voices had become more hushed the closer I moved. I held her gaze steadily, willing her to see how serious I was.

She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. Then she opened them, squared her shoulders and said, "Mike, I'm sorry for making our reunion so awkward for you. I've unexpectedly found myself highly attracted to you, and it's making me behave inappropriately." She lost the formal pose and looked at me with a pleading expression. "I mean, I was really looking forward to this. I wanted to hang out with you and joke and talk about all kinds of stupid stuff with my cool cousin Mike. But then you're here, and you've got those wide shoulders and that cute butt and now I can't keep my thoughts straight and I can't talk without worrying I'm going to say something pervy and why are you grinning at me like that, you big idiot? This isn't funny!"

I tried. I tried my hardest to wipe that grin off my face. But it was hopeless. Mary looked near to tears, staring at me in confusion. Finally, she asked again, "What?"

I straightened my shoulders and stared into her eyes. "Mary, I'm sorry for making our reunion so awkward for you. I've unexpectedly found myself hugely attracted to you, and it's making me behave inappropriately. I've been trying to bring back the rapport we had, but I keep thinking about how beautiful you are, and how sexy your legs are, and how the sound of your voice sends shivers through me, and what those legs of yours would feel like wrapped around me, and ... why are you not grinning?"

This last was said with a worried tone. Mary was just staring at me, mouth agape. We stood like that for a moment, my grin starting to slip slightly.

Speaking softly and carefully, she said, "Are you pulling some kind of double-teasing on me? Because if so, I will kill you twice."

"That's not possible."

"I'm resourceful."

Dropping the grin, I said, "I'm totally serious. I can't stop thinking about you."

"Oh no, no, no," she said, shaking her head. "This is bad. This is really bad."

Confused, I asked "What do you mean? This is good! You were upset because you thought it was you, and I was upset because I thought it was me. Now we know we feel the same way. Problem solved."

"Nothing is solved, genius!" she hissed, looking past me to make sure we were still alone. She took a step, bringing our faces just a foot apart. "This is even worse. Now we definitely can't be alone together!"

"Why not?" I asked while thinking about how good she smelled.

She was dumbfounded. As though explaining to a small child, she said, "Well, you see - when a boy and a girl like each other a whole lot, they go off to be alone and hug in a very special way-"

"Are you giving me the sex talk?"

"Yes! Because apparently, you didn't pay attention the first time. A 'boy' and a 'girl'. The sex talk does not say 'a cousin and a cousin'."

I paused. Thinking out loud, I said, "just because we both feel this way doesn't mean we're going to act on it ..."

"You've been here for twelve hours and already I'm telling you that your butt is cute and you're telling me that you want my legs around you. How are we going to last a whole week like this?"

"Maybe we don't," I said without thinking. But once the words were out there, I didn't want to take them back. My heart leapt in my chest as I saw a flash of excitement in her eyes. It lasted only a moment, then she held her hands up in a 'stop' gesture.

"I need to think about this. I need ... some space. Just for a bit. Please?"

"Sure," I said. I stepped back, then slowly turned and walked out of the room. I glanced back at the last moment to see her still standing there, eyes staring at nothing, wheels visibly turning in her head. I made my way back downstairs with my emotions warring against each other. The fear that I'd lose a chance to regain our friendship was still there. But it was slowly succumbing to hope, and joy, and excitement that I hadn't felt in years.

I stood at the foot of the stairs lost in thought. This also put me right in front of the door to the master suite. Aunt Carol started to walk out and stopped when she saw me there.

"Oh, Mike," she said. "Were you looking at our bedroom?"

"Beg pardon?"

Her face lit up like a puppy offered a treat. "Oh, that's right! You haven't been here since our remodel! Let me give you the grand tour." She took me by the wrist and fairly pulled me inside. For a tiny woman, she had a surprising grip.

"The shape of the bedroom itself hasn't changed much. You may remember it from before. The big addition is the cathedral ceilings and the skylights!" She swept her arm up in a grand reveal. I got the impression she'd given this tour before. To be fair, the room was impressive. There was a king-sized bed with space to one side for a pair of chairs in a bay window facing the front yard. The other side had a doorway leading to, if I recalled correctly, the bathroom. The new ceilings were high and airy, and two skylights were bracketing the peak of the roof right above the bed.

"It looks great, Carol"

"Thank you! It's so much more comfortable this way. And those skylights are the best idea we ever had. Ryan wasn't sure they were worth it since we aren't in here much during the day. But at night the view is spectacular. I love to lay right there and look up at the stars."

After

I lay back on Carol and Ryan's bed and looked up at Mary. She was straddling me with my cock buried inside her, rocking gently. She had nothing on but that sleeping shirt, and she arched her back to look up at the sky as she rode me. Her tits pressed into the material of the shirt, making a delightful tent shape that I couldn't take my eyes off of.

"This feels naughty," I said as I slid my hands up her thighs and under her shirt to rest on her hips.

She looked down on me with a leer. "You feel naughty doing this on my parent's bed? Does it really matter where we do it? I would think the important point would be that you are fucking their daughter at all." She gave several harder thrusts to emphasize her point.

"Fair point," I grunted. "You have a way of clarifying things."

"Thank you," she said, reaching down to grab the hem of her shirt. Without missing a stroke, she drew it up over her head and tossed it casually to the side. She was completely naked now, and I felt my blood race as I looked up at her pert breasts. They were just the size of my cupped hands. Her areola and nipples were surprisingly small, sticking out like little diamonds. I ran my hands up to caress them and swirled my palms across those nubs until they grew even harder. She moaned and licked her lips as she watched me. My mouth started to water.

I ran my hands around to her back and began to pull her down to me. "I want to suck your tits, cousin," I said.

She giggled and leaned down to dangle them above my mouth. "Now who's being naughty?" she asked with a smile.

I leaned my head up and caught one of those creamy globes in my mouth. My tongue ran circles around the nipple as she sucked in her breath. She stopped her thrusting to lay down on top of me, and I worked myself back and forth between them. As I sucked and licked on her nipples she started making high-pitched mewling sounds of pleasure. I gripped one of those pink nubs in my lips and whipped it furiously with my tongue.

"Damn, Mike. Why didn't you ask to do that before?"

"Mmmmm"

"You can bite them a little too if you want."

So I did.

She growled and shook with pleasure.

Before

"I'm sure it's a beautiful sight," I agreed.

"Now," Carol continued as she directed me through the doorway to the bathroom. "We added a short hallway here with the new closets." Indeed, this area had sliding doors on both sides. "My closet is over here," she said as she pointed at a large walk-in area to the right. "And this is Ryan's," she concluded, indicating a space about the size of a single wardrobe behind the door to the left.

I chuckled. "That seems about right."

"Well, you know your uncle. He wears the same outfit every day whenever he can."

"Like Steve Jobs," I observed.

"Or Fled Flintstone," she countered. Stepping through the door at the other end of the hallway, she continued, "Now this is the new bathroom. Don't you just love it?"

"Wow," I said, duly impressed.

"The whirlpool tub was here before, but we moved it to make room for a dual sink and vanity. Then we pushed out the wall over there to put in the large walk-in shower." The shower was indeed large. With glass walls and a glass door, it looked big enough to fit four people. Six, if they were friendly. There was a large shower head on one wall with a detachable nozzle and an even larger rain shower overhead. The floor tiles were a random pattern of beige to gold hues, creating a very inviting and warm space. More skylights in the high ceiling of this room let in the morning sun.

"That is an awesome shower, Carol."

"Isn't it? And it doesn't just look good. Ryan is very concerned with us being able to 'age in place'. So the door is wide and there's no lip to get over. There's a bench to sit, and those tiles are a special material that will keep a good grip no matter what they are soaked in."

After

The warm water poured over us from overhead as I pressed Mary to the wall of the shower and kissed her fiercely. She gave back as good as she got, pressing her soapy tits into my chest and grinding her pussy into my leg. Her hand pumped my hard dick. She was driving me wild, and I swirled my tongue around hers in pure bliss.

I trailed one hand down and slid it between her legs. She pulled back from humping me to give me better access, and soon I was running my fingers back and forth over her engorged clit. She moaned and released her grip on my shaft to wrap her arms around my neck and hold on tight.

"Oh god, I'm so close," she panted. "Make me come, Mike. I want to come for you."

I kept stroking her clit and lowered my head to run my teeth over her neck. She whimpered and lifted her foot to place it on the bench. I reached my other hand around to grip her ass, and adjusted the fingers of my stroking hand so that one finger would brush the entrance of her pussy on each stroke.

She started to shake and tremble, gripping me like a life raft in a storm. Her hips began thrusting in my hand and I matched her rhythm to ride her orgasm. She muttered "fuck" into my ear over and over again as she came, rocking with pleasure, pinned between my body and the wall of her parent's shower.

When her climax tapered off, she lowered her shaking leg back to the floor and collapsed into my arms. As she hung there with the warm water falling over us like rain, I gently kissed her forehead, her eyebrows, and her cheeks. She turned up her mouth to meet mine, and our kiss now was nothing like the urgent and greedy ones we'd shared a moment before. This one was soft, and deep, and went on for miles.

Before

"Safety is important," I agreed. "I think a lot of people get hurt falling in the shower."

Aunt Carol walked with me as far as the closets. "Well, it's been two years and I still love it, so that's a good sign. Feel free to use that shower if you want."

"I just might do that," I answered as I headed back through the bedroom. I missed a step when I saw that Mary was just reaching the bottom of the stairs. She gave a slight jerk of her head to indicate I should follow her and headed through the family room. That excited flash had been in her eyes again, and I trailed behind her with my mind racing.

Passing through the family room took us back to the kitchen, and then the door to the basement stairs. Mary gestured for me to go first, and I caught another whiff of her clean sent as I passed her and headed down the stairs. She followed after a moment. When she softly closed the door behind us, I was overcome with anticipation.

The basement was divided into two halves. At the bottom of the stairs on the left was the rec room. It had a small bar and a pool table, along with sliding doors out to the back yard. On the right was an alcove that served as the den. It had a tv on the back wall, with a loveseat facing it with it's back to the stairs. On one wall were two chairs, and on the other was the sofa that I had slept on the night before. My sheets and pillow were still spread out on it. The stairs were open on this side, so you could see into the space without descending all the way. We were the only ones here.

She led me over to the den, stopping in the open space in the center to turn to me. She looked even more nervous than I was, her hands fluttering like birds.

She looked me in the eyes with an expression both hopeful and desperate at once, saying "We can't do this."

"I agree. It would be really bad if people knew we did this."

"If we had se-", she said, choking on the word 'sex'. She blushed and I felt like my heart had never been racing this fast before. She tried again, saying "If we had ... an affair ... it would just kill my mom."

"I agree. If your parents found out they'd be devastated."

"It would freak out your parents, too."

"I agree. If my parents found out it would make things very difficult."

She shook her hands at me. "Why do I feel like we're saying different things?"

I paused. "No, I'm agreeing with you. It would be terrible if anyone found out that we had ... an affair."

She grimaced at me. "See, there's that caveat again, Mike. I'm saying we can't do it. You're saying we can't get caught. Which implies that we'd be doing it."

I realized she was right. Some part of me had already decided that I wanted to do this - and I could hardly blame it. I slowed my breathing and took stock of my emotions. I wanted Mary, that's for sure. Just looking at her standing in front of me I could practically taste my urge to wrap my arms around her and cover her mouth with mine and pull her clothes off and just keep going until we were a pair of naked, writhing bodies on the floor. My cock jerked as I imagined this for a moment.

But I also wanted to talk with her, and laugh with her, and find out what she was thinking and feeling. We were getting closer bit-by-bit to our former closeness, and I wanted that cousin Mary back. I wanted both Marys.

I smirked involuntarily. "Well, if no one finds out then that's kind of the same thing as it not happening, right?"

"How do you figure?"

"Well if a tree falls in the woods ... and the tree is your cousin ...?" I trailed off, spreading my hands in a shrug.

She stared at me for a moment and then began to laugh. "That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard!"

It felt so good to hear that laugh again, and I just grinned like a fool and basked in it. She placed a hand on her forehead and looked at me in fond exasperation. Then she shook her head and sat down on the loveseat, all the tension drained out of her. I sat on the other side, facing toward her with one knee on the seat.

"Mike, what are we going to do?" she asked me.

"I don't know," I answered honestly. "We'll have to figure this out ourselves."

"Yeah, we can't exactly ask anyone else, can we?"

I considered it. "Maybe an advice columnist in Alabama?"

She pointed at me. "If you make creepy jokes like that, this is definitely not going to happen."

"So you're saying there's a chance."

There was that flash again. "Oh my god, Mike." She paused for a moment. "Yes. There is a distinct chance this is going to happen." She grinned sheepishly. "I'm fighting the urge to climb on top and affair you right now."

A host of dirty thoughts came to my mind, but I was stopped from sharing any of them when I heard the door at the top of the stairs open. Mary pulled her legs up on the loveseat and hugged them to her chest. I looked up at the sound of heavy footsteps coming down the stairs to see it was my dad. He was wearing a dress shirt and clean blue jeans, which counted as formal attire for him.

He saw me over the back of the loveseat and walked over, saying, "Ah. I knew it would be cooler down here. Good choice, my son." He took a seat in one of the chairs and looked over at Mary in surprise. "Hey, I didn't see you there. What were you two kids talking about?"