Skipping Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing, uncle Rudy. How are you?"

Dad gestured at his outfit. "I am full of pancakes, cool and refreshed, and about as handsome as I am going to get. In short, this is peak Uncle Rudy, my dear niece."

She smiled at him. "Glad to hear it. You look good."

"Thank you, Mary."

"Although, you're going to need shoes before you can go. Mom's church is big on shoes."

Dad waved this concern away dismissively. "All I have to do is put on my boots on the way out the door."

Mary rolled her eyes, "You're wearing those boots to church again?"

"Boots are always acceptable. I wouldn't expect you to understand - you're not from Oklahoma." He said this last with a hand on his heart in honor of his home state. Mary giggled at him. Mission accomplished, he looked across the room and furrowed his brow. "Mike, why are your sheets still spread on the sofa like that? Nobody wants to sit on your unmade bed."

After

Mary sat on the edge of the couch, the sheets bunched up under her. With her feet propped on the cushions on either side, her pussy was spread out and open for me. I kneeled on the floor with my arms wrapped around her legs and ate her out with a thorough focus. Her hands were running through my hair and she was moaning happily.

I started teasing out her clit, going back and forth between it and her pussy. Eventually, I sucked it in my mouth and swirled it around with my tongue. She gave forth a growl and pulled my head into her sex. I licked her clit with exploratory motions, trying to find just what would keep driving her arousal higher.

I kept at it till her breathing grew ragged. Soon her hips were hunching her clit across my open mouth to accentuate the actions of my tongue. When she came, it was with a cry that filled the house. I held her fast to my mouth and worked her all through her climax, till she pulled away, looking down at me with unbridled lust.

"My god - the mouth on you, cousin!"

Before

I lifted my chin defiantly. "You can't tell me what to do. You're not my dad."

"Yes I am," my dad said.

I pretended to consider this. "Touche," I said, getting up to start folding my sheets.

Dad winked at Mary, saying "He's not the brightest, but he follows directions well."

"So I see," she said, grinning back at him.

Taking on a thoughtful look, dad said, "You know who he reminds me of? Your boyfriend."

I paused what I was doing as these words sunk in. Now that my dad mentioned it, I remembered hearing that Mary had been dating a boy at her school for some time. I'd never met him, and in the confusion of the last day, I'd forgotten all about it. She hadn't mentioned him either. I tried to figure out what that meant.

"Jesse and I broke up," Mary responded. My heart resumed beating again.

Dad got suddenly serious. "Oh, I'm sorry, Mary. I had no idea."

Waving her hand dismissively, she said, "It's fine. We're still friends. So, why does Mike remind you of Jesse, anyway?"

Dad said, "Every time I saw you with that boy he followed you around like a little puppy."

She laughed. "He's not that bad!"

"I don't know. You seemed to have him wrapped around your finger pretty tightly."

"You just think that because you only see him around my parents. He has to be on good behavior for my mom."

Raising an eyebrow, dad asked, "So you're saying he's nice in public and naughty in private?"

Mary let out a loud laugh and stood up, waving the conversation away. "I'm not answering that question." She turned and headed out of the room.

Dad followed her with his eyes, calling out, "I'm just interested for moral guidance purposes, you understand."

"I'm sure!" she said, climbing the stairs.

"I have a responsibility to look after your well-being as your uncle."

"That's a load of Sooner!"

"Don't use that word when you mean 'horseshit'!", dad called. Her laughter echoed behind her.

I finished neatly stacking all my bedding on the floor as dad chuckled to himself, then he said, "Speaking of well-behaved children, I saw you'd left your plate on the kitchen table. Why don't you go up and do the dishes before your aunt Carol does them?"

"You know, I'm twenty-eight years old, dad."

Puzzled, he said, "And yet you still require instruction."

I sighed "Will do,". I laid my hand on his shoulder as I passed him to the stairs.

"Good boy", he said, relaxing back into the chair and closing his eyes.

In the kitchen, I found that Mary had already picked up the rest of the plates and was washing them off at the sink. I paused a moment to admire the view of her backside. Even through her sleeping pants, her round bottom was tantalizing. I wanted to embrace her from behind and clutch her to me. Instead, I brought the griddle over, and she smiled and made room at the sink for me to wash it.

I ran the water and idly scrubbed for a bit. "So ... you had a boyfriend."

Glancing over at me, she said, "I thought you knew that. We'd been going out since sophomore year."

"Slipped my mind. Do you still like him?"

"Yeah," she said, looking at me with a puzzled expression. "That's why I was dating him."

"So have you two ... you know ... done it?"

She grinned at my discomfort. "What are you, in junior high?" She bumped my shoulder with hers. "Yes, we've 'done it'. I'm eighteen, you know."

"Sorry," I said sheepishly. "That was a dumb question."

She looked out the window as she dried a plate. Her voice took on a wistful tone. "We were really busy toward the end of senior year, so I actually didn't get to see him much at all before we broke up."

"I see," I said, lifting the clean griddle to rinse it.

"But since then we've pretty much been affair-ing our brains out."

I dropped the griddle into the sink with a loud clang, quickly picking it back up again. Mary was snorting with laughter beside me, barely holding onto her plate. Seeing her look at me with fond amusement made me so happy I couldn't help but laugh as well.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mike," she apologized, still laughing. "I couldn't resist. You were being so adorable I couldn't stand it anymore."

I finished rinsing the griddle and handed it to her. "Dry this and you are forgiven."

Taking it from me, she said, "It's a deal."

I watched her dry it for a bit, then asked, "So, if you broke up, then why ...?"

"You've never heard of 'friends with benefits'?", she asked, raising an eyebrow at me. "Jesse and I are just going different places in life. That doesn't mean we can't have fun together till that happens." She put the clean griddle away and turned back to me. "Besides, you are dating someone. Are you okay with keeping this from Cathy?"

My mind reeled at the sudden shift. "Cathy and I broke up, too."

"What? When did this happen?"

Shrugging, I said, "Actually, she's moving her things out while I'm down here."

Mary placed her hand on my arm. "Oh, Mike I'm so sorry. What happened?"

"It's all right - it was a mutual decision. That's actually part of the reason I came down here - to get out of my own head a bit."

She could see that I didn't want to go into more detail right now, so she turned back to the sink and began drying the next plate. Then, bumping my hip with hers, she said, "Well, maybe I can take your mind off it."

"You two don't have to do that!" exclaimed Carol, as she walked into the kitchen. "I was going to finish up the dishes just as soon as you had finished your breakfast."

"They're done, mom," said Mary, putting the dishtowel over the sink edge to dry. "And if you'd get the dishwasher fixed, no one would have to do them at all."

"Your father says he has a part on order. Well, thank you both."

"So, mom ... " began Mary, "I've changed my mind again. I'm not going to church." She gave me a look that promised possibilities.

Throwing up her hands in exasperation, Carol said, "Mary, I swear you're going to break your poor mother's heart."

Mary smiled and hugged her mom, which made an unusual sight since Carol just came up to her nose. She kissed the top of her head and said, "I love you, mom."

"Well," Carol said, happily hugging her daughter back, "I guess that will have to do. I love you, too. And since you don't have to get dressed, why don't you go to the family room and see if your dad needs help. He's wandering around like he's lost."

"Kay."

Mary and I went through the doorway to the family room. Ryan was circling his recliner and looking on the floor. He was obviously searching for something.

"What did you lose, dad?" asked Mary.

"The Fire remote. Could you get down on the floor and check under the sofa?"

After

Mary was on her hands and knees on the floor of the family room, back arched and crying encouragement as I fucked her. I had a tight grip on her hips and I was pounding her pussy as I felt my balls start to tighten. We'd thrown caution to the wind and decided to do this here, in the middle of the space where her family usually congregated. It felt so wrong and so right at the same time. I knew I'd be picturing this every time I was in this room again.

I wouldn't last much longer now, so I tried to take in every part of the experiencing. Her tight, round ass bouncing in front of me, and the way her hair moved as she tossed her head. I ached with the desire to reach around and grab her breasts, but it was all I could do to hold on as it was.

Passing the point of no return, I said, "I'm gonna come, Mary." She responded by getting down on her elbows to tilt her pussy up toward my thrusts.

"Do it, cousin. Fill me up with your cum."

It was already starting. I groaned and shot my first spurt inside her. Her pussy clenched my dick in response, and I thrust again and again as my cum poured out of me. She was moaning her assent and started rubbing her clit with one hand. As I started to reach the end of my orgasm, her excitement kept building.

I resolved to keep fucking her until we had both reached our goal. My cock was still hard, and I kept thrusting for all I was worth. The slapping sounds of my body hitting her ass on each stroke were joined by the wet noises of my cum being churned in her depths by my dick. Then she began to come, trembling and crying out as she rubbed her clit furiously. Her feet rose up on either side of me with toes curling as she balanced on her knees. All through it, I kept going - in and out, in and out. I didn't let up until she did, dropping her feet and hand to the floor and shaking uncontrollably.

I slowly pressed forward until she was flat on the carpet and I was stretched out on top of her. The head of my cock was still inside her, and I kissed and licked at the layer of sweat on the back of her neck. We were both out of breath, happy and spent.

She started giggling - a delightful sensation under me. The last of my cock slipped out from inside of her, and the giggling became laughter. I had a foolish grin on my face, too. She slid her arms slowly out in front of her on the floor as far as she could.

Panting, she said, "That was awesome!"

Before

"Woohoo!" Mary cried, pulling the remote out from under the sofa. Her dad took it with a brief thanks and put it back on the end table where it belonged. Ryan was very particular about where everything was.

My mother came down the stairs holding a pair of huge boots. She shot me a wordless questioning look. I pointed down to indicate dad was in the basement, and she headed through the kitchen to the basement door. Ryan followed her. It looked like they were all about ready to go.

I turned to find Mary sitting on the far end of the sofa with her legs stretched out down its length. She smiling at me with a hungry look. I sat down with her bare feet just inches from me and took in her beautiful body. She was leaning back slightly, causing her breasts to push forward just a little bit. I didn't think it was an accident. It took all my effort not to grin like a horny fool.

She wet her lips, then said softly, "Don't get ahead of yourself. This still might not happen."

I thought over all that we'd said to each other this morning. "I think we've covered all the bases, don't you?"

"There's one thing that we can't decide by talking," she said, shaking her head.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Whether we really have physical chemistry or not."

"Oh, we've got chemistry. I'm freaking Walter White over here."

She poked my thigh with her toe. The touch was electric, and I felt like I could lose control at any moment. I prayed for our parents to start the damn car already.

She clarified, "Maybe we just think we want it. Maybe our bodies will reject actually acting on these ideas because we're related. What if it's like kissing your sister?"

"I resent the implication that I kiss my sister."

She shrugged with a grin. "How would I know? You sure want to kiss your cousin."

"Yes. Very much, please." All this whispered intimate conversation was making me crazy.

"So that's what we have to try", she said, pointing at me with her raised foot. "Before we do anything else, we need to have one good kiss. Then we need to both decide how we feel about it and whether we want to do more."

I slowly started to lean toward her. She chuckled and pushed me away with her foot on my chest. "Not yet. When we're alone." I grinned and laughed softly back at her.

The Moment

I stood at the front door and watched my uncle back their CRV out of the driveway. I could hear the garage door closing as he made the turn and then began to pull forward down the street. Dad gave me a mock salute from the passenger seat. I didn't trust my arm not to shake from excitement, so I just gave him a nod in return. They reached the end of the lane, turned left, and disappeared from view.

She placed her hand on my shoulder and I turned around to find her flowing into my arms. Our mouths met and pressed together gently as we wrapped each other up in an embrace. Then her lips parted, and our tongues brushed each other for the first time. This was it. The real thing. All the thoughts, all the fantasies, all the stress and relief and stress again, all the flirting - all of it led to this moment. To this spark traveling up my spine. To this warm, delicious, sweet sensation. I was overcome with her taste in my mouth, her smell in my nose, her soft moan in my ears, and her body slowly squirming against me.

When we finally broke our kiss, she leaned back in my arms and served up a hungry look. The moment hung. Then I spoke first.

"Well, then?"

"Well then," she agreed with the best smile of the day.

"Let's get started."