Skippy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep the beer coming and maybe you'll get lucky," Ava told him.

"And my cousin calls me Skippy!" I thought but didn't say anything.

After 3 or 4 beers I was feeling pretty good. The fire was dying out, and it was getting a bit chilly, so we all went inside for something Uncle Perv called happy shots.

The booze was called "Jagermeister" which had a dead deer on the label. Uncle pulled it out of the freezer and poured us all shots.

We made a toast and downed them. I have to say it tasted like Vicks Formula 44 cough syrup, but in a few minutes, I could feel it kicking in. I could tell it was hitting Ava hard too because we were both feeling no pain after another beer.

"I think you girls better call home and tell them you're spending the night."

"I can't drive 55!" Ava sang out loud.

It was one of her dad's favorite songs, and we all knew it. Perry and I cracked up at that but he was right we needed to stay put for the night.

When I called mom, it sounded like a party going on in the background. In fact, I think she was happy that I wouldn't be coming back home till morning. That seemed strange, but I blew it off. Ava told me she got the same feelings that I did when she talked to Terri.

We did another shot of cough syrup and Uncle complained it was too hot in the house and came back wearing a muscle shirt and baggy shorts. Ava and I were sitting on the couch drinking another beer, and we both noticed he didn't have any underwear on underneath his shorts.

It looked like a big banana and two tennis balls tucked inside. Ava grinned at me, and I knew what she was thinking. To be honest, those shots had loosened me up a bit too.

The problem was I kept remembering mom coming out of his room, or I would have already jumped him. He sat down between us and said, "So, what do you want to do now?"

"I can think of a few things," Ava said with a smile.

"Oh, I can think of more than that. How about you Skippy?"

"What?" I burst out, "Who told you that?"

Uncle pointed at Ava.

"Sorry it slipped out, and I had to explain it."

I was too drunk to be pissed and just laughed, "So I'm experienced."

"Good, a girl needs to shop around before she settles down," Uncle told me.

"Yeah, well I don't plan on settling down for years."

"Good plan, that's why I never got married," He told us, "Too many hot women needing my skills."

I'm not sure why but it slipped out, "Like my mom?"

"What's that?"

"I saw her leaving your room the other night."

Ava frowned because she didn't want me ruining whatever it was she had planned.

"Oh, that."

"You deny it?" I asked him.

"No, but I don't think you understand."

"Well explain it to me UNCLE," I asked him, "What happened to my dad and why was she coming out of your room?"

Ava looked sick, but I wanted to know what was going on. I guess the booze took over for a bit.

"Your dad passed out," He told us, "He never could hold his liquor, and your mom was feeling frisky, so she came to see me."

"Does he know about you two?"

"Of course he does, it's okay with him."

Now Ava looked interested, "Really?"

"Yeah, I wasn't supposed to spill the beans about this. Your moms were going to tell you when they figured out how to go about it."

"Huh?" I said confused, "Tell us about what?"

"Yeah, I want to hear this too," Ava added.

"I guess I'll tell you, but you keep it a secret until you hear from your moms. Otherwise, I'm not talking."

"Okay, we won't say anything."

Ava nodded her head she agreed.

"Okay, I need another beer first."

Uncle came back with three beers, and we waited to hear what was going on.

"This family...our family has a few secrets."

"How so?"

"It's complicated."

"Uncomplicate us Unc."

"Yeah," Ava added.

Uncle Perv proceeded to tell us that most of our family had a secret that stayed in the family. Everyone was okay with sleeping with each other if it was consensual. According to him most of the family opted in, and just a few refused to play along. It was quite a story, and I didn't believe him.

Ava had an open mouth and kept shaking her head like she had water in her ear.

"So, now you know." He finished.

"Sorry, but I don't believe you," I told him, "Sounds like a big scheme to get in our pants."

My Uncle really looked hurt by what I said.

"I can't deny I'd love to get in your pants, but everything I told you is true."

"Can you prove it?" I asked a little meaner than I should have.

He sat there for a minute and then said, "Yes, I shouldn't, but maybe it's the only way."

He jumped up and went to his room.

"You believe this?" I asked Ava.

"Yeah, sort of."

"I don't."

Uncle came back with a photo album and handed it to me.

"See for yourself If I'm lying. I may be a lot of things, but I would never lie to you girls."

Ava sat next to me, and we opened the book to the first page as Uncle went to the kitchen.

"OH MY GOD!" Ava gasped, and I felt the same way.

It was a photo of my mom naked with Ava's dad behind her. His big dick stuck in her pussy from behind as she sucked my dad's cock in front of her!

We went through page after page of all of our family members engaged in some sort of sex. Even my grandpa Ed in his younger days was between my mom's legs and fucking her. Both of them looking at the camera and smiling.

"Jesus!" Ava said, "Is this real?"

"Yeah, now we know why we are sluts."

"I guess so," Ava whispered, "It's in our DNA."

"Come on we need to apologize to Uncle."

We found him still in the kitchen drinking a shot. He smiled at us when we came in and filled our shot glasses.

"Well, do you believe me now?"

"Yes and I'm sorry I didn't believe you."

"Hey, no problem it's kind of hard to believe unless you've been there."

"I got one question."

"Sure."

"Why?"

"Nobody gets bored, just one big happy fucking family."

Ava laughed, "I can live with that."

"It's going to take some getting used to, but I can deal with it," I told him.

"So now what?" Ava asked.

"Have you girls ever had a threesome?" Uncle perv asked.

"No, not really I told him."

"No," Ava added.

"How about we have one last shot and then head to my room?"

After looking at the photos, I was really turned on. I needed some sex to calm me down, and I thought Ava probably felt the same way.

"Okay," I told him, "I might as well join the family secret.

"Me too!" Ava said holding up her empty shot glass.

***

Uncle perv led us to the bedroom after another shot. When we got there, I felt like it was kind of awkward because I didn't know what to do. I think Ava felt the same way, but Perry was not having any trouble with it.

Ava and I were standing next to his king-size bed with our blouses off wondering what we should do when Uncle came up to Ava first and kissed her on the lips. I watched as he squeezed her butt and ground his crotch into her. Then he pulled her top over her head and unfastened the front of her bra and tossed it aside.

He was squeezing her boobs and sucked on one of her nipples, and I heard her moan. I was feeling neglected and horny, but he hadn't forgotten me. I got the same treatment and was soon topless and enjoying how he teased my nipples before going back to Ava who was getting impatient.

Perry got on his knees in front of her and pulled her shorts and panties down to her feet. Sticking his face in her crotch and smelling her pussy. He told her to get on the bed when she was naked, and then he came over to me and did the same thing. I let him strip me and found it exciting as he kissed my pussy before telling me to get on the bed.

Ava and I watched him strip, and his cock jumped out big and strong as he pulled his shorts off. As I said, since I was 16, I'd fucked a few boys from school, well more than a few but I'd never seen a cock like Uncle Perry's before!

It was thick and long, and the big helmet shaped tip looked swollen and angry as he climbed up on the bed between us. He took turns kissing us and rubbing our wet pussies with his hands. Then he laid back and wanted us to suck his cock.

Ava and I both had our hands on it, and it still stuck up further. We took turns sucking the big knob, and it filled my mouth with smooth skin and smelled musky and I had dark thoughts to go with it. Sucking his cock was making me so hot, and I wanted to feel that big cock inside me. I wanted my Uncle to fuck me and cum in my pussy.

Perry was taking his time, and it was making us crazy!

"Have you girls ever done it with each other?" He asked us.

"No."

"You need to learn because the women in the family like to do each other as well. I want you to kiss each other."

Drunk Ava rolled over against me and planted her lips on mine. It was strange at first, but I was so horny that soon we were sucking each other's face in hot kisses while Uncle played with our wet twats. Fuck that was exciting, my clit was getting so fucking hot!

Perry told Ava to eat my pussy while he fucked her. She was willing and put her head between my legs while Uncle got behind her and shoved that monster up her cunt.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Ava groaned as Uncle Perry pushed his huge cock up her little twat.

"Shut up and eat me!" I told her, and she did, in between moaning and groaning as Uncle fucked her doggy style.

Uncle fucked her like a steam engine. I had to rub my own clit because she was yelling more than she was licking my pussy!

Ava had two orgasms before Perry turned his attention to me.

He made me get up doggy style as she had done, and pushed my head down to Ava's crotch, as the biggest fucking dick I'd ever felt entered me. The tip and shaft were huge, and he fucked me until I was groaning loudly instead of licking Ava's twat, so I forgave her while I enjoyed the feeling his enormous dick pumping me.

Perry turned me over on my back and got between my legs. He told Ava to sit on my face, and she got on top of me. Rubbing her wet pussy on my mouth in a 69 as Uncle started fucking me again. GOD, it was going so far up inside me.

I could feel that big head of his cock going clear up to my cervix. Shit, it was making me insane, and I knew why my mom had fucked him. Uncle was amazing in bed, and I came once or twice before he did.

It was crazy and made me so fucking horny the way he was teasing me. He'd fuck me and then stop just when I was going to cum and pull out so Ava could suck his dick. I wanted him back in me but had to wait as Ava sucked his dick and humped her wet pussy all over my face.

I like to finish things I start, and I wanted Uncle to cum in me. I wanted to feel his warm cum in my pussy, and he gave it to me at last.

I felt him pumping me harder and faster and that big knob of his going all the fucking way up inside me. I lost it for a minute or two and then felt the tip of his cock touch my cervix and start spurting. I felt each big, delicious hot spurt of his cum against my cervix. His big thick dick buried deep inside and throbbing as he groaned and unloaded in me.

I came so hard I almost passed out with Ava's dripping pussy on my lips.

When it was over, I was in heaven, and Ava was a bit pissed. I laid there breathing hard and rubbing my pussy. It always felt good when a guy came in me but I was in heaven, the insides of my vagina felt warm and tingly with his big load of cum. Fuck it felt so good I almost came again when I touched my clit.

"I wanted you to cum in me." She told Uncle.

"Give me an hour, and I'll fuck your brains out and cum in your tight little pussy."

That seemed to satisfy Ava for the meantime, and we all took a nap under the covers. I kept rubbing my twat because it was leaking warm cum. God, it felt so good in me that I wanted more, but I thought Ava needed a turn.

I woke up a few hours later because the bed was rocking and Ava was moaning and flopping around as Uncle fucked her. I moved over behind them and watched his big cock pounding in and out of her little pussy. I touched his big balls, and he grunted. I tickled them as he started fucking her harder and held them when he let out a groan and shot his load in Ava's cunt. Creamy cum leaking down around his shaft as it went in and out.

Ava screamed loud once or twice and began to shake as Uncle kept fucking her until he was done cumming. He pulled out of her at last and sat back on his haunches with his big cock standing out all covered in cum. Ava was still groaning, and her little pussy looked destroyed. The lips were swollen with cum begging to run down her butt crack.

I felt the urge to suck Uncles cock and made him yell as I took the sensitive tip of his penis in my mouth and sucked out the last of his cum while Ava rubbed his cum leaking out of her pussy up and down her slit and moaned softly next to us.

"Jesus, you suck just like your mom!" He said tiredly, and we all went back to sleep. I was pleased by what he'd said. I figured I was just like my mom in some ways.

***

Ava and I didn't make it all the way home right away the next morning. I was driving down the highway as we talked about the night with our Uncle.

"God that was amazing!" Ava kept saying over and over again.

I had to agree, but after a few times it was getting old, and I was trying to keep the car on the road and trying not to think about how good it had felt to feel my Uncles huge cock cumming inside me.

"Did you ever do that before?" Ava asked me at last.

"Fuck Uncle Perv?"

"No have sex with another girl."

"No, can't say I remember doing that."

"Did you like it with me?"

I looked over at her because that was different coming from my cousin.

"Yeah, of course, I did."

"So did I."

I drove a couple more miles in silence remembering eating her pussy and vice a versa. I have to say it was hot and was getting me horny all over again thinking about it.

"We should do it again sometime...if you want to."

I looked at Ava and took the next right onto a country road.

"Where are we going?" Ava asked.

"Start taking your clothes off," I told her, "I want you right now!"

Ava looked shocked but then started to pull her shorts and panties off as I looked for a secluded place. Next, she took off her wrinkled top and bra. She was completely naked and reaching over to rub my crotch when I took a side trail up into a grove of trees.

I was so hot by the time I got the car stopped that I practically ripped off my clothes and got in the back seat with her. I know now it was a stupid thing to do in the middle of the day, but I wanted her bad.

I was kissing her and feeling her bare skin on mine as I squeezed her boobs. She was already moaning by the time I went down on her. I made her cum with my tongue almost immediately and then we got together with our legs intertwined like two pair of scissors. Rubbing my bare pussy on hers, and loving how her hot little pussy felt on mine.

I started pounding my pussy on hers like I had a cock and she seemed to love it. Our pussy lips were wet and slippery as we fucked like that for a few minutes until I came. Shit, I came so hard I felt a little squirt happen that made us both dripping wet as we came again bumping our twats together like we'd lost our minds.

"Oh MY GOD!" Ava said and let out her breath as I laid on top of her, "I love you!"

"I love you to Ava," I told her, and we kissed for a while longer.

I got up and told her we needed to get dressed and get the hell out of there before somebody found us. Realizing how vulnerable we were, Ava hurried, and soon we were back on the road.

When I got home, I found a note at home saying our folks went golfing and that was a relief because I looked like shit. My clothes were a mess, and my crotch itched and was sticky from all the cum.

After a long shower to clean my self up, Ava showed up looking fresh and clean. Instead of telling me hi, she rushed into my arms, and we had a long hot kiss to say hello. Everything had changed since we'd gone to see our Uncle. In fact, it would never be the same. We'd become lovers and I had no problem with that.

Next, we stole a couple of my daddy's beers and sat out back on the stoop.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Ava asked me.

"About what?"

"You know this secret family thing."

"I've been wondering that myself," I told her, "I guess we wait to see what happens."

***

That afternoon mom found me in my room surfing the web. I was shopping with all the money I'd gotten for my graduation.

"So, how's it going baby?" She asked me.

"Uh, good I guess, why?"

"You look like you have a lot on your mind."

"I can't figure out which outfit to buy."

Mom came over and helped me pick one.

"That one will look so hot on you!" She told me, so I went with it.

Mom casually asked after the sale went through, "So did you and Ava have a good time last night?"

I instantly remembered how good it felt fucking Ava and Uncle perv.

"Yeah, we had a great time mom."

"I bet you did," She replied, "Perry has a nice big dick."

I almost spat out my drink and looked at her with my mouth open.

Mom smiled at me, "Perry called me and told me you and Ava had fun with him last night."

"He told you?" I asked not believing Uncle perv ratted us out.

"Don't worry about it, "Mom said, "You were bound to find out sooner or later about the family secret. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before you found out from him. He never could keep his mouth shut about things."

I laughed because that was true about my Uncle Perv, "Ain't that the truth!"

"Anyway, I'm glad you came into the fold dear."

"The fold?"

"That you've learned about our little family secret."

I still was in shock and just listened to her.

"Anyway, I wanted to let you know that Terri and I are going up to see her brothers today and we'll probably stay all night."

I knew who Terri's brothers were, but only because they showed up for the reunions. I think their names were Matt and Shawn.

"Okay, I was just going to hang out with Ava," I told her.

"Oh, good maybe you girls can keep your dads entertained for us."

"How are we supposed to do that?

Mom smiled at me, "I'm sure you two can figure out something."

"Uh, sure I guess," I told her.

"I'm so glad we don't have to keep secrets from you girls anymore, "You and I are going to have so much fun together from now on!"

Mom bent down and kissed me on the lips like a lover instead of my mom!

I really didn't know what to say. I wondered who had stolen my mom and put this clone in her place!

Mom went to leave, "I need to pack a bag, can I use your little suitcase?"

"Sure, let me get it out of the closet."

I handed her the small suitcase, and she headed for my door. Just before she left, she turned around.

"Oh, one more thing I was going to tell you."

"Yeah?"

"All the men in our family have big beautiful cocks."

Mom winked and left me standing there in shock.

***

I got in my car and was going to drive over and tell Ava what my mom had said. I'd only gone a block when I saw her walking towards my house. I wheeled over, and she got in.

"Wow, you won't believe what my mom told me!"

"That her and my mom are going to be gone all night, and we should take care of our dads."

"How'd you know?"

"My mom said the same thing."

"What do you think "take care of them" means?"

I just looked at her because she was dense sometimes, "What do you think it means?"

Ava looked thoughtful for a few minutes and then said, "Oh WOW! like REALLY?"

"Yeah really," I told her.

"I wouldn't mind sleeping with your dad," Ava said, I've always thought he was sexy but doing with my dad would be too weird."

I was glad Ava was finally making some sense, "Yeah, your dad's cool but I don't know how I could do it with mine."