Skippy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it!"

"What?"

"If things get a little weird later tonight, we can just switch dad's."

I thought about it, and Ava was right. For once she had come up with a good idea. In the back of my mind was the last thing mom told me.

"Did your mom say anything else?" Ava asked.

"Yeah, she said all the men in our family have nice big dicks. And then she winked at me."

Ava laughed, "From Uncle Pervs photos I believe it."

I told Ava, "Maybe this could turn out to be fun after all."

"Yeah, that's the Skippy I know."

"Stop calling me that, my name is Sheryl even if it sucks."

"Sorry."

I kept driving and thinking about big cocks. Uncle perv had not only fucked me but ruined me for the boys I used to sleep with. I didn't want the guys from school anymore, at least not at that point.

"I hope it's true," Ava said.

"What?"

"If your dad has a big cock I'm going to fuck him!"

I started laughing, "And you call me Skippy!"

"Well, I guess I'm a little slutty."

"You think?"

Ava looked at me, "I think I'd like to get in the back seat with you again sometime too."

I looked at her, "How about right now. I could use some stress relief."

"I'm down."

"You will be!" and I headed for the lake and lovers lane.

On the way there I kept remembering the photo in Uncles book of my mom and Ava's mom doing a 69. I guess we were turning out just like them. By the time I found a secluded spot I was hot, and Ava was too.

We made hot passionate love full of the emotions that only women can share with each other. It was fantastic, and I realized I'd forever be Bi.

***

That evening didn't go exactly like Ava, and I thought it might. Our dads took us out to eat dinner, and it was almost like a date with a new boyfriend. It was kind of weird at first, but our dad's started drinking and loosening up.

Ava and I had planned it out, she sat with my dad on their side of the booth, and I sat with Uncle John. I could tell what he had on his mind when he squeezed the top of my thigh under the table. I wanted to feel him up and see what he had to offer, but there were too many people around us.

I was getting into Skippy mode by the time we left for home.

By nine o'clock we headed home with Ava sitting in the front next to my dad and me and John in the back. John suddenly asked me if I wanted to stay with him tonight. I don't think my dad and Ava heard him because she was sitting next to my dad and doing something I couldn't see to him. Later I found out she was feeling his package and getting him turned on.

I was still horny from the hot sex I'd had with Ava earlier, and I needed something she couldn't give me. I told him, yes, and he tapped my dad on the shoulder when we were almost to Ava's house and told him to stop.

"What's up?" My dad asked.

"I think Sheryl and I are going to stay here tonight."

I waited for my dad to explode, but he didn't.

"I guess that means you are staying with me if you want to?" he asked Ava.

Ava grinned, "I'd like that."

"John and I got out, and Ava and my dad drove off."

"I hope they have a good time," John told me as he unlocked the front door for me.

"I hope we do too."

John smiled at me, "I'll make sure you do."

I knew we were going to have sex as John led me to the master bedroom. That was okay with me because I was horny as hell from just thinking about it all night.

Standing by the bed with just a small lamp on John took me in his arms, and we started kissing. He was as tall as my dad and had a decent body as well. I'd already seen him naked in the photo's, and I wasn't resisting as he undressed me slowly.

First, my blouse and bra, then after they got tossed on the carpet and he had taken off his shirt. He felt my boobs and told me how fantastic they looked and felt. He bent down after we kissed again and sucked each of my nipples into hard points. I felt my crotch getting damp and wanted to rip his clothes off, but I let him lead.

As he was pulling my shorts and panties off, I had a sudden fear of what I was doing! It didn't last long as he started to feel my pussy with one hand as we started kissing again. I was so horny I pushed him back and undid his belt and pants. Pulling them down with his boxers as this huge penis jumped out and touched my face.

Soon we were both naked standing by the bed and kissing hotly. John's huge hard dick was pressing against my bare tummy.

John pushed me back on his bed, and I got a front row seat to his huge hard dick. It was every bit as big as Uncle Pervs but shaped a bit different.

He put it in front of my face, "Suck my dick, Sheryl."

Now I'd sucked off a lot of boys in high school but sucking his monster cock was work. I had to open my mouth so far that soon my jaws hurt. Even so, I loved the taste of it and the way I could make him groan. It was making my pussy so wet just thinking about how it was soon going to be in me that I couldn't stop rubbing it.

He pushed me flat on my back, so I was lying crosswise on his big bed with my legs hanging down the side. He got on his knees between my legs and put both hands in my crotch. Spreading my pussy lips wide open with his thumbs.

"Sheryl you have a beautiful little pussy," He said, and then started eating me out.

Fuck he was good at it too! He licked and sucked my cunt into a nice wet orgasm that left me wanting his big cock in it.

I guess he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him when he stood there between my legs. His big stiff cock was laying on top of my crotch. He held it in one hand and began to rub that huge swollen tip up and down my slit.

"God your so beautiful," He told me, "I've wanted to fuck you for years."

Then the tip of his penis found my entrance, and he pushed it inside me. I was drunk when Uncle Perry fucked me, and that had dulled the sensations. I was sober when John thrust that monster cock in me.

I had to let out a moan as he penetrated me. That huge hard cock was going deeper and deeper as he started to fuck me. I could feel every square inch as it pushed deeper and deeper headed for the top of my vagina.

John groaned, "Fuck your pussy feels good!"

Johns big hard cock felt so good in me too, but all I could do was moan as he fucked me.

He made me turn over and fucked me doggy style for a while and made me cum. Then he flipped me back over on my back and got between my legs. His wet stiff dick sliding easily in and out as he sucked my nipples and kissed my lips. His hands never stopped moving all over my body while we fucked and kissed each other.

He held my legs by the back of my knees pushing my knees almost up to my ears and going so deep inside I was screaming again by then as he used me hard and deep.

"Fuck you're going to make me cum."

John didn't have to tell me because I could tell by the way he was getting faster and his big warm balls were smacking into my ass.

I wanted to feel his cum in me and told him so. He fucked me harder and faster and then I felt him explode inside me. A wave of warmth inside my pussy made me shiver as his cock throbbed as he emptied his load deep inside me.

Nothing feels better than a throbbing dick unloading inside me! I loved when boys had cum in me but it was nothing compared to a huge dick spurting like a broken fire hydrant inside my twat!

Johns strong hands went under my ass and lifted me up, as his cock throbbed and spit his cum. The last few spurts of cum inside me got me off again as I humped my crotch up to meet Johns thrusting spurting dick.

I fell asleep soon after that with his warm cum running down my crack. I finally figured out why I was such a slut. I was just like mom, and I wasn't planning on changing anytime soon. I was hooked on big cocks and wanted more.

I Finally thought about Ava and hoped she'd enjoyed my dad as much as I had hers. I wondered if my dad had fucked the hell out her hot little snatch. She might call me Skippy, but she was a natural born slut just like me.

***

The next morning Uncle John was making breakfast, and I only had on one of his big flannel shirts for a robe. The smell of bacon and eggs had woke me up, along with the aroma of hot coffee. We had breakfast early at around 7:00 AM, and it was so beautiful.

I drank a cup of coffee and watched him cook in just his boxers. He was as tall as my dad and had a body like a bean pole. He wasn't some bodybuilder type, but the considerable bulge in the front of his shorts made that not matter at all to me. I was cock crazy, well big cock crazy and I focused on the front of his shorts as he made breakfast.

We ate like we hadn't done so in years. I guess all the sex made me feel like I was starving. John kept up with me. We kept smiling at each other as we gobbled up the food. I helped clean the table and finished my coffee and put the cup on the lovely little round table they had set up in their breakfast nook.

John came up behind me and started to push himself up against my butt that was barely covered by his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, but I knew what he was doing and was all for it!"

"Sheryl you are so hot," He told me, and he must have dropped his boxers when I wasn't looking.

I could feel his big bare cock starting to get hard and move up between my legs, "I thought you and my dad were going fishing today."

"We are, but I need to fuck you right now."

His hands moved up under the flannel shirt and grabbed both of my boobs. He started squeezing them, and his cock was big and stiff under my pussy. The tip of it stuck out between my legs, so I reached down and teased the big swollen tip that was sticking out like I had a cock.

"Fuck I need you so bad!" John told me before he pushed me.

My front was against the table, and he pushed me down over it and lifted the tail of the shirt over my ass and started squeezing it as he began to pump back and forth. The top of his hard shaft slid back and forth in my slit and was making me fucking want it so bad!

"Jesus!" I groaned as his shaft rubbed my clit.

I was wet as fuck and wanted to feel him in me again.

"Is it true your nickname is Skippy?" He asked, "Because you're easy to spread?"

Now another girl might have gotten pissed, but I have to admit at that point feeling his big hard dick rubbing up in my slit changed things. I would have agreed to almost anything at that point.

"You can spread me anytime you want." Came out of my mouth before I could stop it.

"Good because right now I need you!"

I felt him pull back and then that big tip of his dick found my entrance and speared up inside me. I yelled because his cock was dry, and some pain shot up my spine but in two or three strokes it was nice and slick from my pussy that was wide awake.

"Amazing pussy!" Uncle John told me as he began to fuck me harder, "I can't wait to cum in you again!"

I wasn't going to argue with him and reached out and held the curved edge of the table as he began to pound me. My empty coffee mug fell on the floor, but we didn't stop.

He was fucking me with a nice rhythm when I screamed out loud as the tip of his wet thumb poked up my rear!

He thumb was hooked up in my butt, as his big stiff cock pumped in and out slowly.

"Nice tight ass! " I heard him say, "Next time I'm going to fuck your tight little ass!"

Shit, I was so turned on that I couldn't tell him that I'd only done that once before. I couldn't imagine his huge cock up my ass, and that turned me on, even more. Just thinking about his big hard cock trying to fit up my butt turned me on even more. His cock kept ramming in and out of my pussy. I don't think I could have remembered my name at that point. All I could do was love it and scream a lot.

He grabbed the back of my hair and pulled it so hard my head came up off the table. It hurt in the right way.

"OH Yeah!" I heard him say, "Fuck me, Skippy!" "Squeeze my dick and make me CUM!"

I clenched my crotch muscles as hard as I could around his hard cock and was rewarded with him yelling out loud as I felt the first of several big shots of hot cum against my cervix. He kept his throbbing cock buried all the way up in me and just kept thrusting even though he was all the way up inside me.

I fucking came two squirts later. The cold table top felt good on my tits as John pumped his hot cum into my quivering twat. I could feel him standing behind me, both of his hands squeezing my butt cheeks hard as his cock kept throbbing and shooting cum in me.

I'd had a huge orgasm, and was still enjoying it when we heard someone at the front door, and keys rattling against the lock!

John pulled out, and I stood up and pulled the big shirt back down as he raced up the stairs.

"Tell them I'll be there in a minute!"

I grabbed my coffee cup from the kitchen floor even though it was empty and sat down. I tried to look normal, but my face felt hot and was probably a lovely shade of pink from my orgasm. My crotch was already sticky and wet as John's cum began to seep out of me. There wasn't much I could do about it as Ava and my dad walked in the front door.

Ava looked at me pretending to sip my coffee and said, "HI!"